PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bizun Fans - Just' Added Several Tickets to Stubhub

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Ranging in price from $200/per to $300/per. Get them while they're still here. Sam fans inbox me and we'll work something out.

Thx.

x

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Ranging in price from $200/per to $300/per. Get them while they're still here. Sam fans inbox me and we'll work something out.

Thx.

x

Wow....How bad are you going to run the Sam fans on them?

aces1180
December 17th, 2012, 11:56 AM

Thx.

x

Thanks, but most of us Bison fans already bought tickets when they went on sale.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Wow....How bad are you going to run the Sam fans on them?

Sorry, Rev. Proprietary info. I'd consider letting you mow my grass for one though.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Tickets were being sold at $20 in the parking lot to even given away last year.

You know what they say about fools and money.

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Sorry, Rev. Proprietary info. I'd consider letting you mow my grass for one though.

I have a line on my ticket, but I'll let my lawn guy know that you need help. He's pretty cheap.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 12:10 PM
**** - I think I just underpriced at $290/per some in section 128. They sold too fast. Still a net $200/per profit though.

frozennorth
December 17th, 2012, 12:15 PM
you are so full of it.

BisonBabe
December 17th, 2012, 12:16 PM
xcoach -- you way overestimated if you thought you would take NDSU fans to the cleaners on tickets this year. Hope you get stuck with a bunch of tickets.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 12:19 PM
xcoach -- you way overestimated if you thought you would take NDSU fans to the cleaners on tickets this year. Hope you get stuck with a bunch of tickets.

He basically did the same thing last year. Shot his mouth off about all the money he made yet all of us that wanted to go, did.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 12:44 PM
I sold out the week before last year and no chance that doesn't happen again. I have tickets on both sides of the stadium. My prices on the Sam side are priced less but close enough that a Bison fan would pay a little more to sit on their side. I'm trying to profit the most off the Bison for sure so that I can cut Sam fans a deal. I know there some opportunists in the Bison fanbase doing the same. As a fellow "red" state friend you should be familiar.

Professor Chaos
December 17th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Don't worry, regardless of whether it happens or not we'll get a story about how some sobbing Bison fan reluctantly bought them while his wife is screaming at him in the background threatening divorce. Soon thereafter we'll hear all about how ex-coach/current-****head bought his kids life sized remote control helicopters for christmas with the thousands of dollars he took off of the NDSU donkeys.

...and then come January 6th he'll disappear again for another 11 glorious months.

aces1180
December 17th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Don't worry, regardless of whether it happens or not we'll get a story about how some sobbing Bison fan reluctantly bought them while his wife is screaming at him in the background threatening divorce. Soon thereafter we'll hear all about how ex-coach/current-****head bought his kids life sized remote control helicopters for christmas with the thousands of dollars he took off of the NDSU donkeys.

...and then come January 6th he'll disappear again for another 11 glorious months.

And Bison fans will say it was well worth seeing NDSU kick Kat *** again this year!

Htownbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Tickets were being sold at $20 in the parking lot to even given away last year.

You know what they say about fools and money.

yep, somebody even gave me an extra at halftime so we could go out and drink a beer. There will magically be tickets everywhere as we get close.

Sammy94
December 17th, 2012, 01:13 PM
yep, somebody even gave me an extra at halftime so we could go out and drink a beer. There will magically be tickets everywhere as we get close.

I need one more so I hope that is the case.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 02:34 PM

Yup, win or lose I doubt you'll see me on this site after the game until next year. I congratulated many Bison fans in person in Frisco last year. If we'd have won I would not have been back to gloat. I realize some of you guys like NoDak spend all day on message boards but not this guy. Just doing your "fair share" and collecting an employer check is not enough to fulfill me. You have to be a "doer" to pull off my life. Message boards leading to the title game are a guilty pleasure for me, not an everyday thing. Congrats to you Prof Chaos. Satisfied now?

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 02:34 PM
With that said, six more tickets gone. I'll be out by Friday.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Yup, win or lose I doubt you'll see on this site after the game until next year. I congratulated many Bison fans in person in Frisco last year. If we'd have won I would not have been back to gloat. I realize some of you guys like NoDak spend all day on message boards but not this guy. Just doing your "fair share" and collecting an employer check is not enough to fulfill me. You have to be a "doer" to pull of my life. Message boards leading to the title game are a guilty pleasure for me, not an everyday thing. Congrats to you Prof Chaos. Satisfied now?

If I was "doing" so much that I needed a nanny, that would make me very sad. To each their own though. You and Lakes keep filling out those scorecards!

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 02:51 PM
If I was "doing" so much that I needed a nanny, that would make me very sad. To each their own though. You and Lakes keep filling out those scorecards!

I actually hope you don't procreate anymore but I have three kids, two of which are twin two-year olds. You have one child, big difference. Our nanny has a master's degree and a specialty with etiquette and communication instruction. My wife works from home too, so between all of us there's plenty of coverage. Way' to make excuses for not doing more though.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 03:02 PM

So far, so good. Does this mean we're not gonna tailgate together? Was' looking forward to meeting you BB. The herd of Bison women last year in Frisco weren't much to look at.

Nickels
December 17th, 2012, 03:05 PM
The herd of Bison women last year in Frisco weren't much to look at.
understatement of the year...

Twentysix
December 17th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Notice he was incapable of posting photographic evidence of his tickets w/ section/row numbers.

They don't exist.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Notice he was incapable of posting photographic evidence of his tickets w/ section/row numbers.

Just' got back from Fed Ex shipping tickets. No one has asked to produce evidence as far as I know. I wouldn't agreee to it anyway because I wouldn't want Bison fans blackballing my tickets. They could do that with the information you mentioned on SH. I don't have a problem producing the payment receipts from SH but will be a few weeks before I have all of them.

BisonBabe
December 17th, 2012, 06:44 PM
xcoach it looks like you made the under for insulting the female fans this year. Last year it took a couple of weeks before that started. With the way some of you Kat & my fellow Bison fans talk about women it makes me damn glad I won't be seeing you in Frisco.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 06:48 PM
xcoach it looks like you made the under for insulting the female fans this year. Last year it took a couple of weeks before that started. With the way some of you Kat & my fellow Bison fans talk about women it makes me damn glad I won't be seeing you in Frisco.

So you're saying there's a chance? Seems like the door is slightly cracked open.

citdog
December 17th, 2012, 08:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0QfxSzd40

swaghook
December 17th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Funny thing is Bison fans are pretty much set with tickets but SHSU fans are scrambling for tickets.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Funny thing is Bison fans are pretty much set with tickets but SHSU fans are scrambling for tickets.

Not close to the truth.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Not close to the truth.

Actually this is right, everybody on Katfans and the Facebook page is complaining about the cost, they'd rather watch from home.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Actually this is right, everybody on Katfans and the Facebook page is complaining about the cost, they'd rather watch from home.

I have friends in the industry and the big money is still coming from Bison fans. Weren't you crying earlier today No Dak? The Sam fans are holding off. Complaining yes, but not buying yet. Most Bison fans aren't willing to travel to Texas w/o tickets in hand. We have the luxury of picking them up on game day. I'm pricing my tickets more aggressively and am trying to sell out as quickly as possible. Last year I tried to maximize profit.

Bison fans purchased many more in advance this year but the majority of the early buyers were 3rd party/scalpers. Just as some Bison fans learned their lesson last year, so did the scalpers. They knew it would be Yahtzee if the Bison returned.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 09:16 PM
From Facebook:

Troy Reynolds I went to Frisco last year, and I went to several games this year. You priced me right out of the championship game this year with the 100 dollar donation per pair of tickets. Thanks for nothing.

Donny Meisenheimer I agree with Troy......I'll stay at home and watch it for free.

Katie Charisse Neves Michna Yea, that required donation is leaving us out, too. We went last year, but I guess we will be hosting a SA watch party this year.

Donny Meisenheimer I didn't pay that much to watch them play at A&M...a game we were all but certain we would lose......

Cindy Brewer I'm very bummed about this. I traveled from out of state last year to attend the game. Would love to come again, since I'm an alumni. The $100 donation requirement makes it extremely unlikely. This is very disappointing, especially since active alumni donate to the school on a regular basis.

From KatFans:

Offline LuckyKat

Re: Tickets
« Reply #22 on: Today at 03:17:06 PM »
Lets face it, Bison Fan has thier ***** together, and we OVERALL
as a fan base seem to be learning slowly and painfully
seeing post on GoBearkats, and FB, ill be surprised if have 30% of
that stadium, in our HOME STATE

Online Sam_Kats

« Reply #25 on: Today at 03:56:18 PM »
Really blows my mind how many Sam people (not just on this site) are complaining about a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP ticket between $100-300. If you can't afford it, so be it but taking to social media (I'm speaking thu Mrs. Sam_Kats because I don't have a FB) to complain about the donation just makes our fan base look SILLY.

Every school does it - the Bison will bring THE HOUSE. Hope the crowd isn't TOO lopsided. Hell, come frequent the parking lots & have a great time watching the game on TV. Let's match NDSU's takeover of Frisco. I was embarrassed today reading all the garbage. Hopefully, those are the outside bandwagoners & not the true pulse of Bearkat Nation.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Exactly NoDak. The Bison fans are paying the big money. I think the crowd will be 70/30 NDSU.

Texas
December 17th, 2012, 09:21 PM
From Facebook:

Troy Reynolds I went to Frisco last year, and I went to several games this year. You priced me right out of the championship game this year with the 100 dollar donation per pair of tickets. Thanks for nothing.

Donny Meisenheimer I agree with Troy......I'll stay at home and watch it for free.

Katie Charisse Neves Michna Yea, that required donation is leaving us out, too. We went last year, but I guess we will be hosting a SA watch party this year.

Donny Meisenheimer I didn't pay that much to watch them play at A&M...a game we were all but certain we would lose......

Cindy Brewer I'm very bummed about this. I traveled from out of state last year to attend the game. Would love to come again, since I'm an alumni. The $100 donation requirement makes it extremely unlikely. This is very disappointing, especially since active alumni donate to the school on a regular basis.

From KatFans:

Offline LuckyKat

« Reply #22 on: Today at 03:17:06 PM »
Lets face it, Bison Fan has thier ***** together, and we OVERALL
as a fan base seem to be learning slowly and painfully
seeing post on GoBearkats, and FB, ill be surprised if have 30% of
that stadium, in our HOME STATE

Online Sam_Kats

« Reply #25 on: Today at 03:56:18 PM »
Really blows my mind how many Sam people (not just on this site) are complaining about a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP ticket between $100-300. If you can't afford it, so be it but taking to social media (I'm speaking thu Mrs. Sam_Kats because I don't have a FB) to complain about the donation just makes our fan base look SILLY.

Every school does it - the Bison will bring THE HOUSE. Hope the crowd isn't TOO lopsided. Hell, come frequent the parking lots & have a great time watching the game on TV. Let's match NDSU's takeover of Frisco. I was embarrassed today reading all the garbage. Hopefully, those are the outside bandwagoners & not the true pulse of Bearkat Nation.
Your point? A few "fans" = Entire fan base.

Hammerhead
December 17th, 2012, 09:30 PM
A bunch of Bisonvillers got theirs early.
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?28089-Championship-Game-tickets-on-sale!

swaghook
December 17th, 2012, 09:39 PM
From a news article in October I believe. And they only mention ND addresses they failed to ask about MN addresses since NDSU has a large fanbase in MN. The day that article went out was the day the last tickets also sold out. And who's to say other alumni from other areas didn't buy.

"Only 559 tickets available, NCAA says

North Dakota State football players and coaches are concentrating on Saturday’s game with Indiana State.

At the same time, it appears a good chunk of Bison fans are looking beyond.

The NCAA said Wednesday only 559 tickets currently available to the general public are left for January’s Division I Football Championship Subdivision title game in Frisco, Texas.

Of the 6,818 tickets sold, 33 percent carried a North Dakota address."

BisonBohl
December 17th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Xcoach is a tool, and sorry Im not sorry for saying it. The thing about the internet you can be anybody you want and claim to have it all.

This is what I picture whenever the douchebag that is Xcoach posts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ

Peace

sgt smash
December 17th, 2012, 09:49 PM
xcoach, the talk about our qb is fine. the talk about our lethargic offense is ok too. but a line does get crossed when you start talking about our fanbase ( the women specifically). you are one of a kind.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Of the 6,818 tickets sold, 33 percent carried a North Dakota address."[/I]

You're proving my point. That is just tickets purchased thru the NCAA. Many of the 3rd party buyers purchased thru FC Dallas. You have 8,000 allotted to each university and then roughly 7,500 sold early by the NCAA. The ticket services account for most of the remainder plus prolly half or of the NCAA's allottment.

swaghook
December 17th, 2012, 10:02 PM
You're proving my point. That is just tickets purchased thru the NCAA. Many of the 3rd party buyers purchased thru FC Dallas. You have 8,000 allotted to each university and then roughly 7,500 sold early by the NCAA. The ticket services account for most of the remainder plus prolly half or of the NCAA's allottment.

7,500 went to early ticket sales, 8,000 to the schools and 1,000 to merchants and groups in the Frisco area. Last year attendance was roughly 20,500 which probably included both bands and SRO tickets that have not been sold yet this year. So at best I would say 3,000 seats were not sold to the public.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 10:11 PM
So at best I would say 3,000 seats were not sold to the public.

Not close, trust me. You're talking about something in my wheelhouse.

xcoach2
December 18th, 2012, 08:03 AM
4 more sold over night. I should out of tickets by Wednesday.

gotts
December 18th, 2012, 09:05 AM

Dang. I need to get 4. $250/ticket?

Twentysix
December 18th, 2012, 09:06 AM

I just mailed 6 out via UPS. $325/ticket. Man this is a great racket. A cool $1700 profit.

texcap
December 19th, 2012, 12:48 PM
**** - I think I just underpriced at $290/per some in section 128. They sold too fast. Still a net $200/per profit though.

I think you're dreaming. You said that you listed them on StubHub, you said above that they sold quickly for $290 in Section 128. I also have tickets listed on StubHub and I just looked at the "sold" section. The most expensive tickets sold to date in Section 128 are for $250. The average price of sold tickets inn 128 is $194.

texcap
December 19th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I just mailed 6 out via UPS. $325/ticket. Man this is a great racket. A cool $1700 profit.
See xCoach, anyone can make up stuff on the internet!

Didn't realize it was Twentysix in original post!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2012, 12:58 PM
According to StubHub only 4 tickets in the whole stadium sold for $325 per ticket, yet you claim that you just sent out 6. B.S. Keep posting your dreams online for all to see!

He is mocking xcoach2 who basically ran this same line last year.

TheRevSFA
December 19th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Somebody is chop busting...

texcap
December 19th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Yep. I saw that after I posted. Just got tired of seeing xCoach2 running his BS like last year. You'd think he'd be smart enough to make up a story that can't be disproved so easily.

BisonBohl
December 19th, 2012, 01:48 PM
No way, xcoach was making this all up???????? Good thing hes got a Nanny and a job that pays him way more then any of us make to make up for these false profits...

Bearkat-Backer
December 19th, 2012, 01:52 PM
No way, xcoach was making this all up???????? Good thing hes got a Nanny and a job that pays him way more then any of us make to make up for these false profits...

His nanny is smoking hot!

MasonJar
December 19th, 2012, 02:49 PM
I know this is a different season, venue, etc...

In 2008 I could hardly give away my advance purchased tickets for the NC in Chatty... I knew ASU was going to make it to a 4th straight appearance, bought early release tickets, but alas we didn't make it. I ended up sending six tickets to the Boys and Girls club of Chattanooga the week of the national championship! You would have thought some Richmond Spiders would have gobbled them up that year, but no. Maybe some Montana fans... but no. Tickets were literally a dime a dozen.

The best I got for those tickets was a "hey, man... if you want to send them to me, I might use them..."

Close to time of the event, if you want a sure thing, you are going to pay a little more. If you have the luxury of driving a few hours and just showing up for the party, heck you might get in free! Stranger things have happened.

texcap
December 19th, 2012, 03:05 PM
I know this is a different season, venue, etc...

In 2008 I could hardly give away my advance purchased tickets for the NC in Chatty... I knew ASU was going to make it to a 4th straight appearance, bought early release tickets, but alas we didn't make it. I ended up sending six tickets to the Boys and Girls club of Chattanooga the week of the national championship! You would have thought some Richmond Spiders would have gobbled them up that year, but no. Maybe some Montana fans... but no. Tickets were literally a dime a dozen.

The best I got for those tickets was a "hey, man... if you want to send them to me, I might use them..."

Close to time of the event, if you want a sure thing, you are going to pay a little more. If you have the luxury of driving a few hours and just showing up for the party, heck you might get in free! Stranger things have happened.

I first started buying tickets in 2005 when Appalachian made it to the championship game. I had such a great time that I have bought tickets every year since then. The first year I bought two in hopes that ASU would make it to the game. After the first year we moved from Boone back to Texas, but I still bought tickets. I flew to Chatt for the next two years to see ASU play. Like you I didn't use the tickets for 2009.

In 2010 they moved to Frisco and I live about 4 hours away, so I pledged to buy tickets to help Frisco get the game. That pledged has allowed me to purchase seats before the general public. The first year (UD vs EWU) there was not a market for the tickets so my son and I went. We set about 10 seats down from Joe Biden and had to go through the metal detectors. I had no clear rooting interest so I just enjoyed the game. Found myself rooting for EWU as they were down early and trying o come from behind. It was a little awkward sitting in the middle of the UD side while cheering for EWU.

Last year, with all the demand for tickets, I ended up selling my two $30 seats for $400 each to a Bison fan. They seemed happy and so was I.

This year I have them listed on StubHub too, but so far no takers. I am asking a pretty good price, but I have them listed at the minimum I would sell them for. If someone buys them I'll be happy. If not, I'll go and enjoy the game.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Bison fans were giving tickets away in the parking lot of the game last year. Just like any other ticket, the closer to kickoff, the lower the price.

TheRevSFA
December 19th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Yeah I keep looking to buy..then keep putting off knowing I can find a seat from Bison fans...then I decide to buy.

Can't decide what to do..will be there and plan on swinging by some of the Bison tailgates

Htownbearkat
December 19th, 2012, 03:36 PM
There might be alot of people watching the game in the parking lot or surrounding bars this year. last year this time there was a fever pitch for tickets as well. then plenty of tickets before the game. This time around seems to be worse. rematch and all.

I still want to see what happens from T-3days to kick-off. History tells you that tickets will be plentiful. there are many examples of bowl/NC games in FBS (and our game last year) that have played out this way.

maybe this game will be different, but probably not.

KATS_21
December 19th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I have sold 7 tickets on the NDSU side ranging in price from 235-265, I think that is about where the market is right now and I think that is pretty close to the ceiling in prices.

344Johnson
December 19th, 2012, 05:40 PM
I actually hope you don't procreate anymore but I have three kids, two of which are twin two-year olds. You have one child, big difference. Our nanny has a master's degree and a specialty with etiquette and communication instruction. My wife works from home too, so between all of us there's plenty of coverage. Way' to make excuses for not doing more though.

If your nanny has a master's degree, you would not be purchasing/selling tickets to this game to make money.

Just' got back from Fed Ex shipping tickets. No one has asked to produce evidence as far as I know. I wouldn't agreee to it anyway because I wouldn't want Bison fans blackballing my tickets. They could do that with the information you mentioned on SH. I don't have a problem producing the payment receipts from SH but will be a few weeks before I have all of them.

I have never had any issues with a 'seller' not posting photos of the product. You may be selling some tickets, I get the vibe that you are making a lot of crap up.

xcoach2
December 19th, 2012, 05:54 PM
If your nanny has a master's degree, you would not be purchasing/selling tickets to this game to make money.

I have never had any issues with a 'seller' not posting photos of the product. You may be selling some tickets, I get the vibe that you are making a lot of crap up.

I was going to let this die but since you bring it up...I'm an opportunist. I've never had a job since I coached. I buy all kinds of stuff to sell. There's really nothing I want purchase if can make money. It's what I do. I sold my final tickets today so I don't even have tickets to show you. Not sure if you're familiar with SH but you cannot contact the seller. Providing specific section, row and seat #'s would could provide Bison fans the info needed to boycott my tickets. I don't have an issue producing copies when selling on Craigslist but I prefer selling thru SH because of their reliability. I'll use CL more for local sales like concerts but SH is better when you're not selling f2f. I sold some tickets for the game last year on CL but it was a pain in the *** bc the Bison fans would call me. THe fees are higher with SH but I pass that on to the buyer as much as possible.

xcoach2
December 19th, 2012, 05:55 PM
His nanny is smoking hot!

Thanks B-B.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2012, 06:01 PM
I was going to let this die but since you bring it up...I'm an opportunist. I've never had a job since I coached. I buy all kinds of stuff to sell. There's really nothing I want purchase if can make money. It's what I do. I sold my final tickets today so I don't even have tickets to show you. Not sure if you're familiar with SH but you cannot contact the seller. Providing specific section, row and seat #'s would could provide Bison fans the info needed to boycott my tickets. I don't have an issue producing copies when selling on Craigslist but I prefer selling thru SH because of their reliability. I'll use CL more for local sales like concerts but SH is better when you're not selling f2f. I sold some tickets for the game last year on CL but it was a pain in the *** bc the Bison fans would call me. THe fees are higher with SH but I pass that on to the buyer as much as possible.

http://i1.cpcache.com/product_zoom/566458631/cool_story_bro_sweatshirt.jpg?color=Black&padToSquare=true

xcoach2
December 19th, 2012, 06:09 PM
http://i1.cpcache.com/product_zoom/566458631/cool_story_bro_sweatshirt.jpg?color=Black&padToSquare=true

Nice lame meme.