PDA

View Full Version : Bearkats WIN and here's why!

fmrbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Sam Houston has 2 qb's playing for them! One will be wearing orange and the other will be wearing yellow throwing pick 6' for the team in orange. Oh and yall want to say Bizon will win because EWU university came back on us? Last time i checked they have a great passing attack and yalls sucks!!! What did EWU have rushing 45 yrds??? Goodluck BIZON! Hope your QB learns how to throw to the team in the hideous yellow!!. 14-6 Sammy wins!!! And thats only because yall's defense is damn good!!

Gil Dobie
December 17th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Tis the season :)

Professor Chaos
December 17th, 2012, 10:42 AM
The Bison won't be in yellow there big shooter, "yalls" are the home team this year.

Speaking of hideous, I hope that doesn't mean we have to see the "underwear on the outside" pants.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 10:46 AM
The Bison won't be in yellow there big shooter, "yalls" are the home team this year.

Hope they wear their white pants and not the ugly orange ones with the white diapers. If I was a SHSU player I would break into the equipment room and burn those hideous things.

Texas
December 17th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Hope they wear their white pants and not the ugly orange ones with the white diapers. If I was a SHSU player I would break into the equipment room and burn those hideous things.

No white pants.

Sam_Kats
December 17th, 2012, 11:18 AM
5-0 this yr in ALL ORANGE...including a win over CP and their titty baby fans.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 11:23 AM
5-0 this yr in ALL ORANGE...including a win over CP and their titty baby fans.

Can you honestly say with a straight face that you like the way the orange pants look?

fmrbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Can you honestly say with a straight face that you like the way the orange pants look?

No i cant! But NDSU will still be wearing the school bus helmets and your qb will still be one of our best players!! And we don't own white pants! I hope whoever designed those at Nike got the *** effin fired!! I do like th all orange look alot better than the White Jersey/Orange Pant combo though. But yes they are not pretty but they are WINNERS!!!

Sam_Kats
December 17th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Slo - we were all as shocked when they were unveiled this year. But they've grown on me.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 11:33 AM
No i cant! But NDSU will still be wearing the school bus helmets and your qb will still be one of our best players!! And we don't own white pants! I hope whoever designed those at Nike got the *** effin fired!! I do like th all orange look alot better than the White Jersey/Orange Pant combo though. But yes they are not pretty but they are WINNERS!!!
That they are. Congrats and good luck in the Championship.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 11:34 AM

Speaking of QB's. Let's hope your QB's PTSD has subsided from last year. He may just curl up in a ball when those "school buses" are bearing down on him again.

Vitojr130
December 17th, 2012, 11:35 AM
No i cant! But NDSU will still be wearing the school bus helmets and your qb will still be one of our best players!! And we don't own white pants! I hope whoever designed those at Nike got the *** effin fired!! I do like th all orange look alot better than the White Jersey/Orange Pant combo though. But yes they are not pretty but they are RUNNER-UPS!!!

FIFY xthumbsupx

Also, keep thinkin' Brock isn't a good QB. xnodx He is very clutch, just ask GSUxlolx

BisonFan02
December 17th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Speaking of QB's. Let's hope your QB's PTSD has subsided from last year. He may just curl up in a ball when those "school buses" are bearing down on him again.

This. Someone should make a gif of Bell "turtling".

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 11:39 AM
FIFY xthumbsupx

Also, keep thinkin' Brock isn't a good QB. xnodx He is very clutch, just ask GSUxlolx

Yup, this guy just has "suck" written all over him.

http://kvly.images.worldnow.com/images/20351970_SS.jpg

Vitojr130
December 17th, 2012, 11:50 AM

Hey, what can they say? This guy is clearly much better!

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Sam Houston has 2 qb's playing for them! One will be wearing orange and the other will be wearing yellow throwing pick 6' for the team in orange. Oh and yall want to say Bizon will win because EWU university came back on us? Last time i checked they have a great passing attack and yalls sucks!!! What did EWU have rushing 45 yrds??? Goodluck BIZON! Hope your QB learns how to throw to the team in the hideous yellow!!. 14-6 Sammy wins!!! And thats only because yall's defense is damn good!!

What he meant to say is "Bearkats win and here's why: I used to play for them"

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Hey, what can they say? This guy is clearly much better!

I have a much better one. You can really see the protruding lower lip in this one.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/526989_955176212389_2070748027_n.jpg

Sam_Kats
December 17th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Is that what NoDak looks like when he packs the wrong lunch for his wife as she heads to work every morning?

Sammy94
December 17th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Since we are using Bell's image from years past let's do the same for Jensen.

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/15646283436425308014.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Since we are using Bell's image from years past let's do the same for Jensen.

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/15646283436425308014.jpg

He was mostly sad for the game of football, which was dealt a very ugly blow that day.

Sammy94
December 17th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Maybe he just can't win the big game in white? I guess we will see in a few weeks.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Maybe he just can't win the big game in white? I guess we will see in a few weeks.

Wasn't anyone in white, it was the folks in black and white stripes that won that game.

Sammy94
December 17th, 2012, 12:26 PM
He was mostly sad for the game of football, which was dealt a very ugly blow that day.

Perhaps the Inferno screws with the refs eyes like they do mine? I'm still trying to figure out how a touchback got brought to the one on Sat.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Perhaps the Inferno screws with the refs eyes like they do mine? I'm still trying to figure out how a touchback got brought to the one on Sat.

I was equally puzzled about that one. there must be something about that end zone that makes officials forget the rules.

Professor Chaos
December 17th, 2012, 12:40 PM
That was the last time he lost a game in the white jersey... and that was over 2 years ago. Regardless of whether they wear the white jerseys or they get the NCAA waiver to wear the yellows they haven't lost a game in either the last two years.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 12:51 PM
That was the last time he lost a game in the white jersey... and that was over 2 years ago. Regardless of whether they wear the white jerseys or they get the NCAA waiver to wear the yellows they haven't lost a game in either the last two years.

Sammy has to sign off. Needing every advantage they can, they won't.

Sammy94
December 17th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Regardless of whether they wear the white jerseys or they get the NCAA waiver to wear the yellows they haven't lost a game in either the last two years.

What color did they lose in this year?

aces1180
December 17th, 2012, 12:58 PM
What color did they lose in this year?

Green tops/yellow pants

NDSU hasn't lost in the white/gold tops and green pants since the QF against EWU in 2010. xthumbsupx

Sammy94
December 17th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Green tops/yellow pants

Maybe they should bring those along just to keep that white streak alive.

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2012, 01:05 PM
maybe Sam should wear those cammo jerseys

Sammy94
December 17th, 2012, 01:10 PM
maybe Sam should wear those cammo jerseys

Thank goodness those were auctioned off for the Wounded Warrior project. Those things were horrible. I like the super hero underwear look much better.

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 01:10 PM

Brock will be doing this again.....

http://img.totaloutdoornetwork.com/UserFiles/12/124/12483/Jensen%20Rodgers%20Tribute%20Cropped.jpg

Sammy94
December 17th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Is that the discount double check?

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Is that the discount double check?

Yes, Brock is a huge Packers fan.

Sammy94
December 17th, 2012, 01:16 PM
I just figured he would be more original then that.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 01:25 PM
I just figured he would be more original then that.

As is amply explained, Aaron Rodgers uses that as his touchdown dance, before the commercials. His idol is Aaron Rodgers, so he is emulating his idol.

KATFANtastic45
December 17th, 2012, 01:35 PM
As is amply explained, Aaron Rodgers uses that as his touchdown dance, before the commercials. His idol is Aaron Rodgers, so he is emulating his idol.

I guess It's a good thing Micheal Irvin isn't his idol then he would be smoking crack in the endzone lol!

BisonFan02
December 17th, 2012, 01:38 PM
I guess It's a good thing Micheal Irvin isn't his idol then he would be smoking crack in the endzone lol!

Or LT

fmrbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 01:38 PM

Maybe he should emulate him in other record setting ways instead of trying to set the record for pick 6's in 1 season!!

deez_na
December 17th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Maybe he should emulate him in other record setting ways instead of trying to set the record for pick 6's in 1 season!!

What's scary is with all his pick 6's this year, they only lost 1 game by 3 points. That's scary. You better pray he throws them in the Title game.

Professor Chaos
December 17th, 2012, 01:48 PM
KEEEP DOUBTING BROCK JENSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Sammy94

Thats why he does his celebration because that is about as close as he is gonna get to being an Aaron Rodgers.

fmrbearkat
What's scary is with all his pick 6's this year, they only lost 1 game by 3 points. That's scary. You better pray he throws them in the Title game.

Have yall faced the number 1 scoring offense??? Nope....The only offense yall faced that was any good was GSU and thier defense doesn't hold a candle to Sam's!

Professor Chaos
December 17th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Have yall faced the number 1 scoring offense???
Yup, last January. Our defense wasn't as good back then though and we gave up 6 points.... smh

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Have yall faced the number 1 scoring offense??? Nope....The only offense yall faced that was any good was GSU and thier defense doesn't hold a candle to Sam's!

GSU beat them 2 weeks ago, so no.

Just remember what the number 1 scoring offense did last year in this same game.

fmrbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 01:53 PM
GSU beat them 2 weeks ago, so no.

Just remember what the number 1 scoring offense did last year in this same game.

We all know Bell and our OC **** the bed under the pressure last year....don't count on that this year.

And yall seem to think yall dominated that game last year but seem to forget 1 pick, 1 fake punt, and a semi trick play and we win the game. 3 plays out of the whole game are the reason we lost. I wouldn't say yall dominated!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 01:54 PM
We all know Bell and our OC **** the bed under the pressure last year....don't count on that this year.

And yall seem to think yall dominated that game last year but seem to forget 1 pick, 1 fake punt, and a semi trick play and we win the game. 3 plays out of the whole game are the reason we lost. I wouldn't say yall dominated!

An offense that was averaging 40+ didn't score a TD. I will take that kind of "non-domination" every day.

deez_na
December 17th, 2012, 01:57 PM
An offense that was averaging 40+ didn't score a TD. I will take that kind of "non-domination" every day.

No doubt, 6 points for #1 offense, heck 20 points to Georgia Southern the way they were playing is still pretty decent defensively.

Vitojr130
December 17th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Thats why he does his celebration because that is about as close as he is gonna get to being an Aaron Rodgers.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?103648-NDSU-BROCK-JENSEN-GETS-LOVE-FROM-AARON-RODGERS

I don't know about that....

Panther88
December 17th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Sam = Smash mouth football + great defense + team speed
NDSU = Finesse + great speed + great defense

I'm looking forward to this matchup.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Sam = Smash mouth football + great defense + team speed
NDSU = Finesse + great speed + great defense

I'm looking forward to this matchup.

I would think NDSU as smash mouth and SHSU as more finesse with their option offense.

Hammerhead
December 17th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Even with a pick 6 in the 2nd round game, NDSU still won by a score of 14-7. Remember last year?
Sam Houston (14-1) had its lowest-scoring game of the season, 33 points below its FCS-best average, and was denied an undefeated season and its first Football Championship Subdivision title. The Bearkats had only 210 total yards.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/gameflash/2012/01/07/49606/index.html#ixzz2FLQB4Dxw

Panther88
December 17th, 2012, 03:08 PM
I would think NDSU as smash mouth and SHSU as more finesse with their option offense.

I thought NDSU was more pass-happy slostang. xconfusedx

Sam ran the ball crazy-like vs EWash last w/e. Wreaks of smash mouth when you're over 300+ yds rushing. (if I read the stat correctly)

Gil Dobie
December 17th, 2012, 03:10 PM

Sam ran the ball crazy-like vs EWash last w/e. Wreaks of smash mouth when you're over 300+ yds rushing. (if I read the stat correctly)

Depends on the defense you are playing against.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 03:20 PM

I think of smash mouth as a team with a FB and a TE (or 2) that likes to run between the tackles and passes off of play action.

Texas
December 17th, 2012, 03:23 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?103648-NDSU-BROCK-JENSEN-GETS-LOVE-FROM-AARON-RODGERS

I don't know about that....
So getting an autograph from Rodgers means he is Rodgers... Well hell if that works I guess I'm going to stalk Arian Foster until he signs my underwear.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

fmrbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Even with a pick 6 in the 2nd round game, NDSU still won by a score of 14-7. Remember last year?
Sam Houston (14-1) had its lowest-scoring game of the season, 33 points below its FCS-best average, and was denied an undefeated season and its first Football Championship Subdivision title. The Bearkats had only 210 total yards.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/gameflash/2012/01/07/49606/index.html#ixzz2FLQB4Dxw

And the best thing of all....That was LAST year!! Sam is playing better than last year and NDSU is not as good as they were last year! Sam has a little hate in their heart this year and this game won't overwhelm them like it did last year! Mark it down now....Sammy wins! No doubts!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 04:11 PM
And the best thing of all....That was LAST year!! Sam is playing better than last year and NDSU is not as good as they were last year! Sam has a little hate in their heart this year and this game won't overwhelm them like it did last year! Mark it down now....Sammy wins! No doubts!

I know you wish that to be true, but it's not.

GABison
December 17th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Thread derail.

What's up with your username, fmrbearkat? We have a saying in Bison Nation, Once a Bison, Always a Bison. Did your check bounce when you tried to renew your dues?

deez_na
December 17th, 2012, 04:13 PM

Yeah they ran against EWash like that, their defense doesn't compare to the Bisons.

fmrbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Y'all squeaked by most of the games the last part of the year!! Y'all have not been near as dominant as y'all were last year! Sure will be a fun day around here Jan 6th when all the dumbass bison fans are at a loss for words!!! I don't include all Bison fan in this statement....many of y'all are great posters and everybody I met at the game last year were awesome!! But there are some all-star dumb **** bison posters on here. More than most schools!!

GABison
December 17th, 2012, 05:10 PM
The Fan - is that you?

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 05:12 PM
You happen to squeak by when playing great teams...SDSU(x2), Illinois State, Wofford, GSU...it's been a brutal last five games for the herd. Nice to have a some time off to heal some of our bruises and prepare to win another FCS title. I'm so happy the title game isn't being played this Friday like it used to be...Now our staff has time to prep and we are very good coming off a bye week.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 17th, 2012, 05:16 PM
You happen to squeak by when playing great teams...SDSU(x2), Illinois State, Wofford, GSU...it's been a brutal last five games for the herd. Nice to have a some time off to heal some of our bruises and prepare to win another FCS title. I'm so happy the title game isn't being played this Friday like it used to be...Now our staff has time to prep and we are very good coming off a bye week.

Bison 28-13

fmrbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 05:52 PM
I was talking about regular season jack!! You nearly lost several of your closing games!!

GreatAppSt
December 17th, 2012, 06:14 PM

When I first saw them my mind was thinking since when is a cod piece a part of footbal gear?

caribbeanhen
December 17th, 2012, 07:17 PM

not until he tries to show off his arm

Southern Bison
December 18th, 2012, 12:03 AM
This. Someone should make a gif of Bell "turtling".

http://youtu.be/qlMiUZB00HI

NoDak 4 Ever
December 18th, 2012, 06:38 AM
I was talking about regular season jack!! You nearly lost several of your closing games!!

Just because the MVFC schedule is tougher than the SLC. I would love the Bison to be able to play McNeese, Lamar, SELA, and NW St.

NDSU played 2 playoff teams in the closing weeks, one close rivalry game who creamed in the rematch and the other which they won by 18 pts.

I'm not sure why or how you keep telling yourself that the Bison are somehow weak, whatever gets you through the next few weeks.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 18th, 2012, 07:11 AM
not until he tries to show off his arm

You sure keep beating this same drum.

His stats are actually pretty good.

Brock is a winner and a good QB.

deez_na
December 18th, 2012, 07:55 AM

Yes because regular season games and the playoffs are the same thing xchinscratchx

fmrbearkat
December 18th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Just because the MVFC schedule is tougher than the SLC. I would love the Bison to be able to play McNeese, Lamar, SELA, and NW St.

NDSU played 2 playoff teams in the closing weeks, one close rivalry game who creamed in the rematch and the other which they won by 18 pts.

I'm not sure why or how you keep telling yourself that the Bison are somehow weak, whatever gets you through the next few weeks.

I went to the game last year thinking we would probably not handle the pressure and lose (even though we were 14-0). I just felt the Buffalo's had more experience in big games like this and a game with that magnitude with a pretty young team i just didn't feel confident. I talked zero smack before last years game and won't really talk much this game because these are two pretty evenly matched teams. We both have really good defenses. The buff's are a sound, gap control, keep it steady type D. While the Kats are a bring the house big play D that won't give up much in the run but will give up the deep ball if you have the skill to beat our 2 corners consistently then you will put up points. You won't put up very many points running the ball if any vs our D. Your passing game won't even be in the top 7 or 8 of what we faced this year and thats why i see us winning a close low scoring game! It will come down to turnovers and special teams in this one! Neither offense will be very effective!

I have great respect for the Buffalos but this Kat team is a different team mentally that yall will be facing this year. Bell will not lay an egg like he did this year and Fritz will not let Roos call a junior high game like our OC did last year.

Fritz will know how to make adjustments. I wouldn't be surprised with 3 weeks to prepare if half our offense is changed completely! No doubt Bohl will put together the perfect gameplan to shut us down if we don't change anything up!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 18th, 2012, 09:19 AM
I went to the game last year thinking we would probably not handle the pressure and lose (even though we were 14-0). I just felt the Buffalo's had more experience in big games like this and a game with that magnitude with a pretty young team i just didn't feel confident. I talked zero smack before last years game and won't really talk much this game because these are two pretty evenly matched teams. We both have really good defenses. The buff's are a sound, gap control, keep it steady type D. While the Kats are a bring the house big play D that won't give up much in the run but will give up the deep ball if you have the skill to beat our 2 corners consistently then you will put up points. You won't put up very many points running the ball if any vs our D. Your passing game won't even be in the top 7 or 8 of what we faced this year and thats why i see us winning a close low scoring game! It will come down to turnovers and special teams in this one! Neither offense will be very effective!

I have great respect for the Buffalos but this Kat team is a different team mentally that yall will be facing this year. Bell will not lay an egg like he did this year and Fritz will not let Roos call a junior high game like our OC did last year.

Fritz will know how to make adjustments. I wouldn't be surprised with 3 weeks to prepare if half our offense is changed completely! No doubt Bohl will put together the perfect gameplan to shut us down if we don't change anything up!

I still don't know who these buffalos are of which you speak. Don't they have a biology department at Sam Houston?

Vitojr130
December 18th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Y'all squeaked by most of the games the last part of the year!! Y'all have not been near as dominant as y'all were last year! Sure will be a fun day around here Jan 6th when all the dumbass bison fans are at a loss for words!!! I don't include all Bison fan in this statement....many of y'all are great posters and everybody I met at the game last year were awesome!! But there are some all-star dumb **** bison posters on here. More than most schools!!

SHSU: Very few points
NDSU: 10 more than SHSU

Vitojr130
December 18th, 2012, 09:45 AM
I would just like to note that NDSU is something like 14-1 since 2000, or around there, coming off of a bye week.

boogereagle
December 18th, 2012, 10:56 AM

Speaking of hideous, I hope that doesn't mean we have to see the "underwear on the outside" pants.

Yeah, those things threw me first time I saw 'em. It's like, hey, their drawers are showing.

HandoEX
December 18th, 2012, 11:34 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/351fgaa.jpg

What's up now?

Panther88
December 18th, 2012, 02:27 PM
I still don't know who these buffalos are of which you speak. Don't they have a biology department at Sam Houston?

i'm in ****ing tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xlolx xlolx xlolx

STOP IT!!!!! DAMN YOU NK4E!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!! xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 18th, 2012, 02:29 PM
i'm in ****ing tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xlolx xlolx xlolx

STOP IT!!!!! DAMN YOU NK4E!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!! xlolx

My 2 year old knows this is a buffalo

http://library.sandiegozoo.org/factsheets/forest_buffalo/images/buffalo.jpg

Panther88
December 18th, 2012, 02:36 PM
My 2 year old knows this is a buffalo

http://library.sandiegozoo.org/factsheets/forest_buffalo/images/buffalo.jpg

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! DAMMIT!!! xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

KATFANtastic45
December 18th, 2012, 02:48 PM
I would just like to note that NDSU is something like 14-1 since 2000, or around there, coming off of a bye week.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/19/nydejysy.jpg

bisonboone11
December 18th, 2012, 02:56 PM
How is the end of NDSU's regular season this year that much different than last year? Last year, NDSU's last 4 regular season games were an 8-point win, 11-point win, 3-point loss, and 16-point win. This year, NDSU's last 4 games of the regular season were 6-point win, 4 point-win, 3-point win, and 18-point win, and this year ended with 2 playoff teams. I'm really struggling to see how that is noticeably worse than last year.

citdog
December 18th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Tonight on the FCS Wedge you will hear from BOTH Kooter Roberson, voice of the Bearkats, and Scott Miller, voice of the Bison. call in with your thoughts or questions please. rants also welcome.

bisonboone11
December 18th, 2012, 03:22 PM

You seem to forget about 1 fumble and 1 pick in the first half. 2 plays out of the whole game kept NDSU from winning by 25... Sounds dumb when someone turns it around the other way, doesn't it?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 18th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Tonight on the FCS Wedge you will hear from BOTH Kooter Roberson, voice of the Bearkats, and Scott Miller, voice of the Bison. call in with your thoughts or questions please. rants also welcome.

Reposted to Bisonville.