December 16th, 2012, 07:00 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/17/ezy5aba8.jpg

Horseshoe App
December 16th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Nothing like a humble winner. Stay classy

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 16th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Beating Cal Poly - Montana State - EWU is impressive this year.

Texas
December 16th, 2012, 07:20 PM
How long until CP fans come crying.

Sam_Kats
December 16th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Negative 3 weeks +

cpalum
December 16th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I'm here huckleberry and not crying at all. Cal Poly lost to a very talented team.

It's just fun watching you guys shine up the reputation of the fan base ...

Carry on

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 07:27 PM

Not sure I'd be bragging about winning that conference

Nickels
December 16th, 2012, 07:28 PM
"They'll lose in the second round"
"No team from the Southland can beat the ___________"
"We're faster"
"They can't win in the cold"
"They can't win in high elevation"
"They can't beat us playing man to man"
"We're going to shut down their option"
"Stop Flanders and we win"
"Bell can't take a hit"
"They don't deserve to be in the playoffs"

Htownbearkat
December 16th, 2012, 07:29 PM

well deserved banner for all of the BSC fanboys who predicted the demise of the kats to the superior big sky conference foes week in and week out for the last 2 seasons. Score Board!

Nickels
December 16th, 2012, 07:30 PM
and oh yeah...
"We could/should/would have won"

Sam_Kats
December 16th, 2012, 07:30 PM
People talk crap all year, every year & when the final 2 are standing the others sitting @ home all of a sudden want a nice bowtie hand-holding love session. Big Sky this....SoCon that. App State's 3 titles. GaSo's unstoppable offense. Montana teams don't lose @ home. No such thing as Southern Speed. Yada, yada, yada. Reality is...NDSU and Sam Houston are, once again, the 2 best teams & the better team will hoist the trophy in Frisco. If you babies want a Kumbaya session, I suggest you turn on Nickelodeon instead of logging on here.

Please.

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 07:32 PM
"They'll lose in the second round"
"No team from the Southland can beat the ___________"
"We're faster"
"They can't win in the cold"
"They can't win in high elevation"
"They can't beat us playing man to man"
"We're going to shut down their option"
"Stop Flanders and we win"
"Bell can't take a hit"
"They don't deserve to be in the playoffs"

You're just mad cause that's what you always say about ur Kats xsmiley_wix

Htownbearkat
December 16th, 2012, 07:32 PM
and oh yeah...
"We could/should/would have won"

and the list goes on.

youve got all the greatest hits from the boy band "bigsky fanboys"

BisonFan02
December 16th, 2012, 07:35 PM
http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/11/2012/02/medium_bf9e8b23fcaaf01e820e18e75c036c62.jpg

Good news. You guys can re-use these shirts back-to-back as well.

Sam_Kats
December 16th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Again...never happened. Kinda like Bigfoot.

Wait, pretty sure I saw a few female ones in the NDSU crowd the other night.

Texas
http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/11/2012/02/medium_bf9e8b23fcaaf01e820e18e75c036c62.jpg

Come up with fresh stuff son. Been reused to death, it's boring now.

Nickels
Bison are scared. They know their offense isn't going to put up enough points.

BisonFan02
December 16th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Come up with fresh stuff son. Been reused to death, getting boring now.

Kinda like the Big Sky champion stuff?

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 07:40 PM

Don't need an offense. Remeber last year???

GATA_Eagles
December 16th, 2012, 07:41 PM
The Big Sky banner may be mailed to NDSU after their victory using this logic.

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Again...never happened. Kinda like Bigfoot.

Wait, pretty sure I saw a few female ones in the NDSU crowd the other night.

Wait... with our crazy northern speed how could you see them???? You're a liar

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 07:44 PM
The Big Sky banner may be mailed to NDSU after their victory using this logic.

We'll take taht one too

Htownbearkat
December 16th, 2012, 08:13 PM
The troll force is strong in this thread.

HannahO
December 16th, 2012, 08:25 PM
I met some really great Bearkats fans this weekend ... Glad to see they are better in person than the trolls on this board. I'm pretty sure if you read any of these topics you'll find a number of posts congratulating SHSU on their wins, acknowledging their success and wishing them well in the Chipper.

I sincerely hope you do well in Frisco but if you do, I hope you can handle it with a little more class than this (or the braying Bizzon fans who have done nothing but enhance their poor reputation over the past year).

McNeese75
December 16th, 2012, 08:28 PM

Hummmm 20 posts, just rode in on the band wagon and talking ****. I would say you are spot on.

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 08:34 PM
When you're not in the big game you always feel that way.

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I met some really great Bearkats fans this weekend ... Glad to see they are better in person than the trolls on this board. I'm pretty sure if you read any of these topics you'll find a number of posts congratulating SHSU on their wins, acknowledging their success and wishing them well in the Chipper.

I sincerely hope you do well in Frisco but if you do, I hope you can handle it with a little more class than this (or the braying Bizzon fans who have done nothing but enhance their poor reputation over the past year).

I met a few really great EWU fans when I was there a few years back but that tampon field mixed with orange was just pure ugly yesterday.

BEAR
December 16th, 2012, 08:38 PM
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 ,21,22,23,24

-signed, the BSC AND SLC champs. xlolx

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 08:41 PM
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 ,21,22,23,24

-signed, the BSC AND SLC champs. xlolx

HUH???

Htownbearkat
December 16th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Hummmm 20 posts, just rode in on the band wagon and talking ****. I would say you are spot on.

some of us have jobs. i remember when the cowgirls were relevant. what happened?

Texas
December 16th, 2012, 08:45 PM
some of us have jobs. i remember when the cowgirls were relevant. what happened?

Shhh, you didn't get the memo? We are suppose to hold hands and pick flowers with our fellow conference members just like Big Sky members.

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Shhh, you didn't get the memo? We are suppose to hold hands and pick flowers with our fellow conference members just like Big Sky members.

xthumbsupx

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 08:51 PM

Yes it is seeing that it was started by someone who was trolling.

Walkon79
December 16th, 2012, 08:57 PM
People talk crap all year, every year & when the final 2 are standing the others sitting @ home all of a sudden want a nice bowtie hand-holding love session. Big Sky this....SoCon that. App State's 3 titles. GaSo's unstoppable offense. Montana teams don't lose @ home. No such thing as Southern Speed. Yada, yada, yada. Reality is...NDSU and Sam Houston are, once again, the 2 best teams & the better team will hoist the trophy in Frisco. If you babies want a Kumbaya session, I suggest you turn on Nickelodeon instead of logging on here.

Please.

Nobody's crying dude. I just see a bunch of Sam fans mouthing off. Why isn't this on the Smack thread anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McNeese75
December 16th, 2012, 08:58 PM

Yes we do, mine is behind a desk while yours is probably behind a counter.

Enjoy the NC game and good luck!!!

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 09:13 PM

People get really owly when they have a crappy team to cheer for huh?

Htownbearkat
December 16th, 2012, 09:16 PM
People get really owly when they have a crappy team to cheer for huh?

what that dude said.

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 09:26 PM
what that dude said.

That doesn't make any sense. Y'all have a great team and are some of the owliest fan on this forum.

Texas
December 16th, 2012, 09:37 PM

You just came to these forums with all kinds of anger.

ITmonarch10
December 16th, 2012, 10:02 PM
My goodness you Kat fans are becoming worse than the Bison fans and you haven't even won anything yet.

Bronco
December 16th, 2012, 10:02 PM
SHSU is a very good team

You beat the two best Big Sky teams in EWU and Cal Poly.

You should celebrate the accomplishment

But
If you don't win the NC... in a few years...hardly anyone will remember

BEAR
December 16th, 2012, 11:20 PM
SHSU is a very good team

But
If you win the NC... in a few years...hardly anyone will remember

FIFY

Nickels
December 16th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Kat fans have heard AGSers bull**** for years now, don't get surprised when most of the bull**** was proven wrong and SHSU fans react.

I find it funny that most AGS posters are the most arrogant **** talkers all season and once their team loses and their season is over they pull the class card.

Cleets
December 16th, 2012, 11:31 PM
SHSU deserves every minute of this thread...

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Kat fans have heard AGSers bull**** for years now, don't get surprised when most of the bull**** was proven wrong and SHSU fans react.

I find it funny that most AGS posters are the most arrogant **** talkers all season and once their team loses and their season is over they pull the class card.
Says the king of arrogant **** talking.

DSUrocks07
December 16th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Nobody's crying dude. I just see a bunch of Sam fans mouthing off. Why isn't this on the Smack thread anyway?

Give them a break, they're new here and a lot of them just discovered that they have a football team in Huntsville.

Nickels
December 16th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Says the king of arrogant **** talking.
I find your obsession with me a bit odd. Are you from SLO or 3 hours north?

DSUrocks07
December 16th, 2012, 11:45 PM
SHSU is a very good team

But
If you don't win the NC... in a few years...hardly anyone will remember

The Buffalo Bills of FCS

Nickels
December 16th, 2012, 11:52 PM
The Buffalo Bills of FCS
I'd prefer to be a Bill as opposed to the 76 Bucs playing in the CFL every year.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 12:09 AM
I find your obsession with me a bit odd. Are you from SLO or 3 hours north?

Dream on punk.

cbarrier90
December 17th, 2012, 12:17 AM

When you're behind the Cowboys, Texans, Texas, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, TCU, SMU, Texas State, Houston, Rice, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Odessa Permian, and Allen High School in the Texas football pecking order, sometimes you need to troll FCS message boards in order to feel relevant.

BisonFan02
December 17th, 2012, 12:19 AM
When you're behind the Cowboys, Texans, Texas, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, TCU, SMU, Texas State, Houston, Rice, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Odessa Permian, and Allen High School in the Texas football pecking order, sometimes you need to troll FCS message boards in order to feel relevant.

Don't forget Baylor. I'm sure there are others also.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 12:21 AM

Post of the year.

Texas
December 17th, 2012, 12:27 AM

1/10 on the troll. You tried way too hard.

dudeitsaid
December 17th, 2012, 12:48 AM

They won't need to to win the game.

That is hilarious to say after our Frosh QB picked apart your stalwart D for a school record TD's in one half. You may have won the game, but there is no way in the world I'd be so confident after that fail of a second half. No way it should've gotten that close if you guys were as great as you think you are.

Bison deny SHSU again. The Bison may not have as much offense, but their D will make up for it, and you guys will fade away into FCS oblivion again before long. Good thing you should have a solid team again next year to try again. After that???

Nickels
December 17th, 2012, 01:07 AM

That is hilarious to say after our Frosh QB picked apart your stalwart D for a school record TD's in one half. You may have won the game, but there is no way in the world I'd be so confident after that almost fail of a second half. No way it should've gotten that close in the second half. Bison deny SHSU again. The Bison may not have as much offense, but their D will make up for it, and you guys will fade away into oblivion again before long. Good think you should have a solid team again next year. Also, don't forget, the other half of your team will fall down on the ground injured in 3 weeks too. Then what will you do?
Broken Record. xcoffeex

I'm excited to go Frisco for another championship weekend and no matter what the outcome, other Kat fans and I will have a blast. The Kats are much more experienced and are all around a better team compared to 2011. I like our odds. If we lose, at least it will be to a great program with a semi-respectable fanbase not some worthless butt-hurt BSC trash program like EWU.

Typical EWU trash, wishing injuries on college students. I heard the same **** last year and guess what? We aren't looking too bad considering we are 14 weeks into the season and even if we did get hit with injuries, I'm more than confident other Kat players will step up. That should be evident to you if watched the game Saturday. Only 2 of our starting O linemen were left after the first few minutes into the game and SHSU still rushed for 418 yards. xblehx

Now go enjoy your 4 hours of sunlight and ugly women.

Cleets
December 17th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Wow...
Some serious ugly going on here

xlolx

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 03:53 AM
Scared? I believe in Brock and the Bison offense...they just keep on finding ways to get it done.

Horseshoe App
December 17th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Oh wait. Congratulations on your wins. Now lets count National Championship trophies. Carry on:)

well deserved banner for all of the BSC fanboys who predicted the demise of the kats to the superior big sky conference foes week in and week out for the last 2 seasons. Score Board!

GATA
December 17th, 2012, 06:25 AM
This is excellent because I crowned GSU Southland champs 2 weeks ago after we beat the best team in that conference.

deez_na
December 17th, 2012, 08:20 AM

Well last year 7 would have won for us so we don't need to score many points.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 08:35 AM

Hey, they SMOKE UTSA! Recognize!

KATFANtastic45
December 17th, 2012, 09:16 AM

That is hilarious to say after our Frosh QB picked apart your stalwart D for a school record TD's in one half. You may have won the game, but there is no way in the world I'd be so confident after that fail of a second half. No way it should've gotten that close if you guys were as great as you think you are.

Bison deny SHSU again. The Bison may not have as much offense, but their D will make up for it, and you guys will fade away into FCS oblivion again before long. Good thing you should have a solid team again next year to try again. After that???

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/17/yquda3eb.jpg

cpalum
December 17th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Seriously ...what the hell happened? We used to have intelligent dependable SHSU posters on here.....Now they make it to the Finals and every loony toon with an internet connection has chosen to come on the board and spew pure crap.

There are always a handful of tools from every school but this is actually astonishing. Can a Sam fan with some sense round up the new nut balls and send them back to the bouncy room or padded cell or wherever they were before last month.

Texas
December 17th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Seriously ...what the hell happened? We used to have intelligent dependable SHSU posters on here.....Now they make it to the Finals and every loony toon with an internet connection has chosen to come on the board and spew pure crap.

There are always a handful of tools from every school but this is actually astonishing. Can a Sam fan with some sense round up the new nut balls and send them back to the bouncy room or padded cell or wherever they were before last month.
It's not okay for us to spew the same crap that Big Sky was saying last week? Especially CP fans at least EWU took the loss like a man.

KATFANtastic45
December 17th, 2012, 10:56 AM

I'm not new I've lurked for awhile now, and a avid Katfans poster. As far as my comments just calling as I see it. Hell CP posters flip flop like crazy.

cpalum
December 17th, 2012, 10:59 AM
It's not okay for us to spew the same crap that Big Sky was saying last week? Especially CP fans at least EWU took the loss like a man.

If any Cal Poly fan has said anything close to the crap that several Sam fans have been posting...I sure haven't seen it.....I like SHSU; I like their style of play, I like their coach and I think Flanders may be the best back in FCS.... Hell the whole thread is a Sam fan's ode to crap. Sam is in the Finals...enjoy it.

Sammy94
December 17th, 2012, 11:11 AM
We used to have intelligent dependable SHSU posters on here.....

I'm still here.

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Hey, they SMOKE UTSA! Recognize!

He left off Baylor...

cpalum
December 17th, 2012, 11:16 AM
I'm still here.

Thanks 94... Congratulations! By the way, Ill be pulling for Sam

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2012, 11:18 AM
When y'all discuss Sam posters, leave off Sammy94 if you're going to smack talk. 94 is truly a class act.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 11:18 AM

+1

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 11:19 AM

+1

Damn, and I was on your side in this too.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Damn, and I was on your side in this too.

Torn on this one. Part of me will be pulling for my former GWFC buds and and part will be pulling for the team we lost to in a close one.

Sammy94
December 17th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Find me in other threads, I'm not boasting unless we win the next one. We've been here before but if we beat a stout Bison team this time, I may be a bit excessive then.

Lehigh'98
December 17th, 2012, 11:46 AM
The best thing about this game is that one of these fan bases has to lose. Personally, though SHSU can be a little overbearing at times, they aren't in the same stratosphere as NDSU fans. Plus, I think SHSU has a very, very talented team and NDSU, offensively, has slipped just enough in the last half of the season to be taken. Good luck to both though.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 11:47 AM
The best thing about this game is that one of these fan bases has to lose. Personally, though SHSU can be a little overbearing at times, they aren't in the same stratosphere as NDSU fans. Plus, I think SHSU has a very, very talented team and NDSU, offensively, has slipped just enough in the last half of the season to be taken. Good luck to both though.

Translated: good luck to you assholes, I'm glad one of you will be sad.

Lehigh'98
December 17th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Translated: good luck to you assholes, I'm glad one of you will be sad.

I'm impressed, you did that with about 1/8 of the words!!!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 11:55 AM
I'm impressed, you did that with about 1/8 of the words!!!

B.S. Speech Communication - NDSU

cpalum
December 17th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Torn on this one. Part of me will be pulling for my former GWFC buds and and part will be pulling for the team we lost to in a close one.

Yep....I feel the same but edge to Sam. Besides NDSU already won one. Both are hell of talented but I really like the Sam offence...it of course reminds me of Poly's. Should be a great battle and I'm really looking forward to seeing the Sam run offense versus the NDSU D.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Find me in other threads, I'm not boasting unless we win the next one. We've been here before but if we beat a stout Bison team this time, I may be a bit excessive then.

I am sure it will be with he same amount of class you have always shown. Best of luck Sammy.

trouthunter
December 17th, 2012, 12:12 PM
I think the banner is awesome, SHSU earned it on the field.

I hate that our conference splits the title especially when the co-champs have a head to head record.

BEAR
December 17th, 2012, 12:14 PM
I think the banner is awesome, SHSU earned it on the field.

I hate that our conference splits the title especially when the co-champs have a head to head record.

So does the Southland.

catbob
December 17th, 2012, 04:10 PM
So when NDSU beats you again, they are back to back Southland champs... What's your point?

Nickels
December 17th, 2012, 05:05 PM
So when NDSU beats you again, they are back to back Southland champs... What's your point?
No you would have to beat UCA. xblehx

fmrbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 06:18 PM

In the last Q10 yrs have you been to at least the finl8 4 times, 3 of which 2 the semis and 2 of which to the Ship!!! Your **** school wasn't relevant until your got your girls synced up and had a bleed party on your **** turf!!

LuckyKat
December 17th, 2012, 06:40 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/17/yquda3eb.jpg

WAHAHAHAHHAH!

cbarrier90
December 17th, 2012, 07:30 PM
WAHAHAHAHHAH!

Most intelligent post we've had on here from an SHSU fan in awhile...

BadlandsBison
December 17th, 2012, 07:58 PM
You guys are bragging about winning the Big Fluffy? None of those schools would likely post a winning record in the MVFC.

BadlandsBison
December 17th, 2012, 07:59 PM
You are bragging about beating three teams that would struggle to have a winning record in the MVFC?

Nickels
December 17th, 2012, 08:00 PM
I was much as I want to do disagree with you Badlands....I can't.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 08:08 PM
You are bragging about beating three teams that would struggle to have a winning record in the MVFC?

With statements like this you are proving to be as big of a dunce as my friend pennies. xcrazyxxcrazyx

BadlandsBison
December 17th, 2012, 08:13 PM
The Big Sky has a couple of decent teams, but I would take the top 4 or 5 in the MVFC over anything in the Big Sky every time.

Red & Black
December 17th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Oh look....here we go again.

Htownbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 08:16 PM

This thread goes back to last years playoff's when every big fluffy cloud fanboy predicted the demise of the Kats at the hands of a big sky team. That continued in this years playoffs. Its a well deserved thread before we get back to the Natty discussions.

BadlandsBison
December 17th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Htown, my point is that I wouldn't be bragging about that too much. Your team gave up 42 points in one half to a very weak Big Sky team (EWU). Do you really think the Bison D would do that? I think your team is in for a harsh awakening.

Htownbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Htown, my point is that I wouldn't be bragging about that too much. Your team gave up 42 points in one half to a very weak Big Sky team (EWU). Do you really think the Bison D would do that? I think your team is in for a harsh awakening.

Your missing the point dude, this thread is for fun. and, uh we did play last year. nobody is taking the bison lightly; you guys have a great defense. your offense on the other had is debatable.

Horseshoe App
December 17th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Why do you call a team that was rated second in the nation weak? Give credit where it is due.

citdog
December 17th, 2012, 08:43 PM

ok spicoli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqqGFoASs9s

cpalum
December 17th, 2012, 08:46 PM
The Big Sky has a couple of decent teams, but I would take the top 4 or 5 in the MVFC over anything in the Big Sky every time.

That is actually funny...:)

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Cal Poly and EWU were worthy teams, in fact CP was perhaps the most underrated FCS team all season. That said Montana State might have been he most overrated. Did I mention really hate the new expanded Big Sky, don't really like that the MVFC doesn't play a true round robin either.

BadlandsBison
December 17th, 2012, 08:54 PM
CPALUM, laugh all you want. Which Big Fluffy team would be better than any of the top 4 in the MVFC? The only reason SDSU didn't make it far in the playoffs is because they had to play the BISON!

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 08:57 PM
CPALUM, laugh all you want. Which Big Fluffy team would be better than any of the top 4 in the MVFC? The only reason SDSU didn't make it far in the playoffs is because they had to play the BISON!

You do realize EWU kind of ended the season of a fellow MVFC team and CP would have been up there as well. SDSU did get screwed though, really wanted to see how the would match up vs a Big Sky opponent.

Red & Black
December 17th, 2012, 08:57 PM

Wow.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 08:58 PM

SDSU only beat a 3-5 Big Sky team at home this year by 4 (SDSU 12 UC Davis 8). Imagine what the score would be against one of the 7-1 teams.

xcoach2
December 17th, 2012, 08:58 PM
CPALUM, laugh all you want. Which Big Fluffy team would be better than any of the top 4 in the MVFC?

Guessing you missed the Eastern Washington/Illinois State game?

Texas
December 17th, 2012, 09:01 PM

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 09:02 PM
You do realize EWU kind of ended the season of a fellow MVFC team and CP would have been up there as well. SDSU did get screwed though, really wanted to see how the would match up vs a Big Sky opponent.

See my above post.

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 09:04 PM
See my above post.

To be fair most teams struggled to beat Davis... especially EWU and MSU

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 09:07 PM
To be fair most teams struggled to beat Davis.

True, but they finished in the bottom half of the Big Sky and they gave a top MVFC team all they could handle on the road. My point was to refute badlandbison's post.

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 09:13 PM
They finished inthe bottom half of the Big Sky and they gave a top MVFC team all they could handle on the road. My point was to refute badlandbison's post.

Well you said imagine what the score would have been against the 7-1 teams, I watched UCD almost beat two of those teams.

Like I said EWU already proved themselves vs one MVFC team and a difficult schedule. CP would be tough as well. Not sure about MSU, I think some MVFC teams would have had their way with MSU's OL.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Well you said imagine what the score would have been against the 7-1 teams, I watched UCD almost beat two of those teams.

Like I said EWU already proved themselves vs one MVFC team and a difficult schedule. CP would be tough as well. Not sure about MSU, I think some MVFC teams would have had their way with MSU's OL.
Agreed.

Sam_Kats
December 17th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Badlands' credibility............GONE! Ignore this loser

Walkon79
December 17th, 2012, 10:00 PM

Almost being the key word. We als0 saw Wofford and GSU almost beat NDSU. Guess that makes you maybe the 3rd best team in the SOCON. See how ridiculous this argument inevitably sounds?

McNeese75
December 17th, 2012, 10:04 PM
You guys are bragging about winning the Big Fluffy? None of those schools would likely post a winning record in the MVFC.

xeyebrowx Says another noob

McNeese75
December 17th, 2012, 10:07 PM
B.S. Speech Communication - NDSU

xlolx Something ironic about that statement

Red & Black
December 17th, 2012, 10:13 PM

He makes Lakesbison look like a great football mind.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 10:19 PM
He makes Lakesbison look like a great football mind.

Not possible.

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Almost being the key word. We als0 saw Wofford and GSU almost beat NDSU. Guess that makes you maybe the 3rd best team in the SOCON. See how ridiculous this argument inevitably sounds?

For the record I don't like comparing scores and I was pointing out why it doesn't make sense....UCD had a bad season but almost beat multiple playoff teams. It seemed like Slo was trying to say SDSU almost losing to UCD meant they would struggle vs the 7-1 BSC teams but even the a few of the 7-1 teams struggled to beat UCD.

The other thing I said had nothing to do with almost losing to UCD. EWU proved they were solid and I felt CP was consistently underrated. I think MSU would have had some issues vs multiple MVFC teams with their weak OL, especially vs NDSU, SDSU and SIU.

Red & Black
December 17th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Not possible.

Actually, I'm convinced that Lakesbison/AlphaGriz/JBB are all the same person.

And if not, I'm sure they're buddies.

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 10:26 PM

Lakes hates JBB....but I remember lakes and alpha hanging prior to the NDSU playoff game in bozeman a few years ago.

Southern Bison
December 17th, 2012, 10:29 PM

Damn kids these days...I say they shouldn't be allowed to post until 30 days after they register to get all the piss & vinegar out of their system so they can actually contribute instead of starting out by digging themselves a nice hole to start out of with post #1..

Red & Black
December 17th, 2012, 10:30 PM
but I remember lakes and alpha hanging prior to the NDSU playoff game in bozeman a few years ago.

This is not surprising whatsoever.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 10:30 PM
For the record I don't like comparing scores and I was pointing out why it doesn't make sense....UCD had a bad season but almost beat multiple playoff teams. It seemed like Slo was trying to say SDSU almost losing to UCD meant they would struggle vs the 7-1 BSC teams but even the a few of the 7-1 teams struggled to beat UCD.

The other thing I said had nothing to do with almost losing to UCD. EWU proved they were solid and I felt CP was consistently underrated. I think MSU would have had some issues vs multiple MVFC teams with their weak OL, especially vs NDSU, SDSU and SIU.

I was only trying to show how stupid badlandbison's post was. I have huge respect for NDSU, SDSU and the MVFC.

Southern Bison
December 17th, 2012, 10:31 PM

Don't forget to include Screamin' Beagle in that grouping.

Red & Black
December 17th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Don't forget to include Screamin' Beagle in that grouping.

SE likes to troll, but he isn't the same person as either of those two. And I wouldn't put him in the same category as them, or this Badlands clown.

Edit - Oh great, now he's trolling our board.

http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1599&start=20

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 10:39 PM
I was only trying to show how stupid badlandbison's post was. I have huge respect for NDSU, SDSU and the MVFC.

I see that now, I will admit some of my fellow Bison fans really have it out for the Big Sky and adding UND to the conference has more or less driven some over the edge.

Red & Black
December 17th, 2012, 10:42 PM
I see that now, I will admit some of my fellow Bison fans really have it out for the Big Sky and adding UND to the conference has more or less driven some over the edge.

Seems a lot are still upset about not getting entrance to the Big Sky during the transition. I'd be the first to admit that NDSU and SDSU would have been good additions, but at the time it didn't make sense geographically given the Big Sky's footprint. Of course, that argument makes little sense now given the recent addition of UND. I just find some of tour fan base's pure hatred of the Big Sky comical.

Southern Bison
December 17th, 2012, 10:43 PM
SE likes to troll, but he isn't the same person as either of those two. And I wouldn't put him in the same category as them, or this Badlands clown.

Edit - Oh great, now he's trolling our board.

http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1599&start=20

Bwahaha...That's like saying an Anaconda is nothing more than a garter snake...
http://i.qkme.me/3pzjwa.jpg

Red & Black
December 17th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Bwahaha...
http://i.qkme.me/3pzjwa.jpg

Not sure what's funny. Are you saying he's the same person as those two? I know for a fact he isn't.

Walkon79
December 17th, 2012, 10:47 PM

So why doesn't losing to EWU while gift wrapping them 17 points also prove that the Cats were "solid". We underperform in one game? So did NDSU, EWU, SHSU aNd many others. Ours just happened to be in the playoffs.

Red & Black
December 17th, 2012, 10:50 PM
So why doesn't losing to EWU while gift wrapping them 17 points also prove that the Cats were "solid". We underperform in one game? So did NDSU, EWU, SHSU aNd many others. Ours just happened to be in the playoffs.

"Gift-wrapping?"

Your Qb got picked off on a great defensive play, and your special teams gave up a blocked punt. You act like TO's aren't part of the game or that EWU didn't make those plays. Gift wrapping would be something like fumbling the ball away inside your own 20 and the other team scoring off of it.

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Seems a lot are still upset about not getting entrance to the Big Sky during the transition. I'd be the first to admit that NDSU and SDSU would have been good additions, but at the time it didn't make sense geographically given the Big Sky's footprint. Of course, that argument makes little sense now given the recent addition of UND. I just find some of tour fan base's pure hatred of the Big Sky comical.

Well that plays a role in some of it but it seemed like most had moved on until UND got in. Never underestimate how much some Bison fans hate UND and anything connected to it.

Walkon79
December 17th, 2012, 10:59 PM
"Gift-wrapping?"

Your Qb got picked off on a great defensive play, and your special teams gave up a blocked punt. You act like TO's aren't part of the game or that EWU didn't make those plays. Gift wrapping would be something like fumbling the ball away inside your own 20 and the other team scoring off of it.

And out gained you 2-1 and held Kaufman to one catch.

The point is the Cats had one bad game and all of a sudden we didn't belong in the playoffs? I'm just getting a little sick of it, that's all.

Griz_are_Beta_AF
December 17th, 2012, 10:59 PM

I'm pretty sure any team with 4 redshirt freshman could struggle against a **** load of teams, but they played great for a majority of the season.

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 11:00 PM

I don't think MSU was bad or undeserving of a playoff spot, but I do feel they have may have been a bit overrated. I thought they benefited from a favorable schedule, which wasn't really completely their fault it is just the way it worked out. Like I said before I hate that more conferences are moving away from a full round robin schedules.

I had the same issue with the CAA for longest time. One team would play a murders row and some other teams would miss one or two top teams.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 11:01 PM

The point is the Cats had one bad game and all of a sudden we didn't belong in the playoffs? I'm just getting a little sick of it, that's all.

MSU belonged. Just ask a good Stony Brook team.

Nickels
December 17th, 2012, 11:02 PM
I have a lot of respect for every team we've faced this year (sans EWU & Lamar) but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy getting under the skin of their sensitive posters. Some of you take this too seriously.

Red & Black
December 17th, 2012, 11:05 PM

I agree that not belonging in the playoffs is quite a stretch.

slostang
December 17th, 2012, 11:05 PM
I have a lot of respect for every team we've faced this year (sans EWU & Lamar) but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy getting under the skin of their sensitive posters. Some of you take this too seriously.

I would think you would have huge respect for a team that put 42 points on the board in one half against a very good Bearkat D.

Cleets
December 17th, 2012, 11:06 PM

Just as long as you stick around after the NC game for a few days on the forum...

FargoBison
December 17th, 2012, 11:09 PM
I'm pretty sure any team with 4 redshirt freshman could struggle against a **** load of teams, but they played great for a majority of the season.

Well I will say my view of MSU is somewhat skewed since the only complete games I watched were SHSU and UCD neither wasn't really a good performance. I watched half of your game vs Montana and also the last half vs Sac State.

Griz_are_Beta_AF
December 17th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Well I will say my view of MSU is somewhat skewed since the only complete games I watched were SHSU and UCD neither wasn't really a good performance. I watched half of your game vs Montana and also the last half vs Sac State.

No, we didn't play well against Sac State either. Our game against Montana is hard to gauge as it's such a huge rivalry. It's actually one of our top two goals each year. Beat the griz and win the Big Sky. That's how important that game is to us. We played awesome in my opinion, our o-line did great against a much larger d-line. We were outweighed by an average of 20 pounds IIRC. You should've watched our game against PSU. Who you can't say was absolutely god awful, as they took EWU to the last possession. Or North Dakota, who put up 700 yards against the griz, and we did the same against them. We had some good games and some bad games, you just happened to watch our bad ones.

Nickels
December 17th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Just as long as you stick around after the NC game for a few days on the forum...
Definitely, How else am I going to bask in my NC and AGS Bracket glory? :D But if the Bison do win I wouldn't be the least bit surprised and I'll be one the first to give them credit. Definitely a great program they have up in...no where. I'm looking forward to a great time with Bison and BearKat fans in 18 days. I'm just glad the 18-22 year olds I support were good enough to bring me there.

Now if I could only figure out how to give rep xlolx..

Southern Bison
December 17th, 2012, 11:24 PM

I'd give you rep, but you're already beyond the 2nd pute.

srgrizizen
December 18th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Definitely, How else am I going to bask in my NC and AGS Bracket glory? :D But if the Bison do win I wouldn't be the least bit surprised and I'll be one the first to give them credit. Definitely a great program they have up in...no where. I'm looking forward to a great time with Bison and BearKat fans in 18 days. I'm just glad the 18-22 year olds I support were good enough to bring me there.

Now if I could only figure out how to give rep xlolx..

A resident of Huntsville, TX calls Fargo, ND "nowhere." I've been to both. LOL xlolx

cpalum
December 18th, 2012, 03:41 PM

Good Lord!!!....I cant believe I missed thisxlolx

Just FYI Badlands........Im still laughing only much harder than before.

BadlandsBison
December 18th, 2012, 04:43 PM
As I said before CPALUM you can find my comments amusing if you like. But there's little doubt that any of the top 4 in the MVFC would beat the top 2 to 3 teams in the Big Fluffy. From top to bottom the Big Fluffy is a very weak conference and it's no surprise that all three of your teams were bounced out of the playoffs by a mediocre Sam Houston squad. Sure the Big Fluffy has some decent skill position players but overall the physicality of the teams in the MVFC would lead to them winning head to head matchups about 75% of the time. EWU beating ISUR isn't a good example because the Redbirds were screwed over by the refs in the majority of the game. Luckily for Sam Houston Bill Fette wasn't in attendance when they played them.

Griz_are_Beta_AF
December 18th, 2012, 04:58 PM
As I said before CPALUM you can find my comments amusing if you like. But there's little doubt that any of the top 4 in the MVFC would beat the top 2 to 3 teams in the Big Fluffy. From top to bottom the Big Fluffy is a very weak conference and it's no surprise that all three of your teams were bounced out of the playoffs by a mediocre Sam Houston squad. Sure the Big Fluffy has some decent skill position players but overall the physicality of the teams in the MVFC would lead to them winning head to head matchups about 75% of the time. EWU beating ISUR isn't a good example because the Redbirds were screwed over by the refs in the majority of the game. Luckily for Sam Houston Bill Fette wasn't in attendance when they played them.

Hahaha, you're a joke. The ONLY reason ISUr lost is because of the refs? Not a single other reason, no chance in hell that EWU was just the better team huh?

Red & Black
December 18th, 2012, 05:16 PM

This entire post is a huge steaming pile of bull****. You guys come on to these sites and post this kind of nonsense and then wonder why nobody likes the Bizzzon. Too funny.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 18th, 2012, 05:39 PM
This entire post is a huge steaming pile of bull****. You guys come on to these sites and post this kind of nonsense and then wonder why nobody likes the Bizzzon. Too funny.

Just like moronic EWU fans doing worse.....whatever.

slostang
December 18th, 2012, 05:42 PM

Already showed that a playoff team from the MVFC at home could only beat a 3-5 Big Sky team by only 4 points (SDSU 12 - UC Davis 8). So what you are claiming makes me laugh too.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 18th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Already showed that a playoff team from the MVFC at home could only beat a 3-5 Big Sky team by only 4 points (SDSU 12 - UC Davis 8). So what you are claiming makes me laugh too.

Really?

Judging SDSU on one game against Davis. SDSU was a pretty good team this year. One game where they lay an egg does not define their whole season.

KUlawJack
December 18th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Really?

Judging SDSU on one game against Davis. SDSU was a pretty good team this year. One game where they lay an egg does not define their whole season.

Don't forget we were entirely one dimensional on offense at that point in the season since our starting QB had a dislocated thumb on his throwing hand. He played pretty well after the thumb healed, starting around YSU or thereabouts, which was 5 weeks or so later.

Context.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 18th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Don't forget we were entirely one dimensional on offense at that point in the season since our starting QB had a dislocated thumb on his throwing hand. He played pretty well after the thumb healed, starting around YSU or thereabouts, which was 5 weeks or so later.

Context.

Ya, I forgot when Sumner hurt his thumb. But still they won. Good teams do that even with adversity. The comparison that was given was stupid to say the least.

SDSU in another bracket would have done really well IMO.

Red & Black
December 18th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Just like moronic EWU fans doing worse.....whatever.

What moronic EWU fans? I haven't seen anyone making the outrageous claims this idiot has made on this site. Please show me.

Red & Black
December 18th, 2012, 07:15 PM

Bwahahahahah. Another classic. At least you are consistent.

bojeta
December 18th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Bwahahahahah. Another classic. At least you are consistent.

Need to just let poor Mr. Badlands go. Give an idiot a drum and let him pound it long enough....., eventually he'll believe he's making music.

slostang
December 18th, 2012, 07:54 PM

Context.i having nothing but respect for SDSU. He is judging the Big Sky off of one or two games. My point was the Big Sky is deep when a 3-5 Big Sky team can hang with a quality program like SDSU. Another Big Sky team hung over 50 on another playoff team from the MVFC. I also know the MVFC is tough and deep when the team that beat NDSU in conference this year did not make the playoffs.

BadlandsBison
December 18th, 2012, 07:55 PM
I see the Big Fluffy fans are still posting in this thread. Here is a news flash for you: You were exposed as the cream-puffs you are by a very average SHSU team that is going to get throttled in a couple weeks.

SDFS
December 18th, 2012, 08:02 PM

Context.

Ya, I forgot when Sumner hurt his thumb. But still they won. Good teams do that even with adversity. The comparison that was given was stupid to say the least.

SDSU in another bracket would have done really well IMO.

I think UCD lost its starting QB in the third or fourth quarter of that game, plus they had a TD called back in the second half that was somewhat questionable. Just say'n..

bojeta
December 18th, 2012, 08:05 PM
I see the Big Fluffy fans are still posting in this thread. Here is a news flash for you: You were exposed as the cream-puffs you are by a very average SHSU team that is going to get throttled in a couple weeks.

Just curious.... Are you gonna talk smack if SHSU beats NDSU? What if they beat them by more than 3 points? Given that Cal Poly only lost by 2 in a game in which they outgained SHSU, and EWU only lost by 3 .... Just curious.

slostang
December 18th, 2012, 08:13 PM

Seeing that the thread is about "Another Big Sky banner" most intelligent people would expect to see Big Sky posters in this thread. I can see where that might confuse someone like you.

Also just a reminder, a Big Sky team eliminated a representative from the MVFC from the playoffs.

Griz_are_Beta_AF
December 18th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Seeing that the thread is about "Another Big Sky banner" most intelligent people would expect to see Big Sky posters in this thread. I can see where that might confuse someone like you.

Also just a reminder, a Big Sky team eliminated a representative from the MVFC from the playoffs.

Yeah but ISUr got ****ed by the refs and that's the ONLY reason they lost.

Bronco
December 18th, 2012, 10:03 PM
After reading this thread yesterday....I had a restless night filled with wild dreams

In one dream I didn't have a favorite team...I just wanted to see a hard fought injury free
championship.

but

When the stadium seating on both sides collapsed injuring fans from both schools...I woke up in a good mood

Can anyone skilled in dream analysis, make sense of this for me?

katstrapper
December 18th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Does anyone want to talk football instead of all the bs?

Southern Bison
December 18th, 2012, 10:30 PM

http://i.imgur.com/4Cgyo.jpg

Southern Bison
December 18th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Does anyone want to talk football instead of all the bs?

Don't worry, this will die down for a week or so and football will be truly discussed, then about Jan. 1, the trolls will show back up until gametime.

Nickels
December 19th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Don't worry, this will die down for a week or so and football will be truly discussed, then about Jan. 1, the trolls will show back up until gametime.
What about the internet tough guys? xrolleyesx

Darlinikki150
December 19th, 2012, 04:23 AM

What about the internet loudmouths?

Unbison
December 19th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Internet loud mouths way more fun then Internet tough guys

Darlinikki150
December 19th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Internet loud mouths way more fun then Internet tough guys

I like the tough guys, less talk more action!. How is that not more fun? ;)

Walkon79
December 19th, 2012, 10:24 AM

Why are YOU here? This was started by a Sam fan and concerns the BIG SKY!

Red & Black
December 19th, 2012, 02:26 PM
After reading this thread yesterday....I had a restless night filled with wild dreams

In one dream I didn't have a favorite team...I just wanted to see a hard fought injury free
championship.

but

When the stadium seating on both sides collapsed injuring fans from both schools...I woke up in a good mood

Best post in at least a week.

darell1976
December 19th, 2012, 03:20 PM

Because NDSU is members of the Big Sk....oh wait they got denied. Yeah that's a good question.

BadlandsBison
December 19th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Because NDSU is members of the Big Sk....oh wait they got denied. Yeah that's a good question.

Keep dreaming Darrell, why would NDSU ever apply to such a lame conference (Big Fluffy)?

slostang
December 19th, 2012, 07:49 PM

Keep dreaming Darrell, why would NDSU ever apply to such a lame conference (Big Fluffy)?

MVFC was NDSU's second choice. The Big Sky was their first. I would say things worked out well for NDSU.

darell1976
December 19th, 2012, 07:56 PM

Ask your AD Gene Taylor why he applied twice to the Big Fluffy as you call it? I know Bison fans were pissed when Northern Colorado got an invite but NDSU didn't.

http://collegesportsinfo.com/blog/2005/10/big-sky-presidents-reject-expansion.html

The conference rejected NDSU's application last fall, when Northern Colorado was admitted to the league for the 2006-07 season. The Big Sky commissioner has said the league would probably have to expand to 12 teams and two divisions for NDSU to gain entry.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?10268-Big-Sky-snubs-the-Dakotas-again

coover
December 19th, 2012, 08:12 PM
How long until CP fans come crying.We're not crying. We're now waiting 'til next year with 18 starters back from a team that was arguably a top 10. Perhaps we'll be, next year, where you are today.

Congratulations on beating all three Big Sky co-winners. You've done well. But you can't live on your laurels. You're now looking at North Dakota State. Both you and NDSU are impressive. It will be a tough game to win, and an even tougher game to lose. I am not predicting a winner or loser, as both teams have been great.

By the way, just wondering, how many starters do you have back next year. I know Bell will be back, and that is a good start. Who else?

darell1976
December 19th, 2012, 08:20 PM
We're not crying. We're now waiting 'til next year with 18 starters back from a team that was arguably a top 10. Perhaps we'll be, next year, where you are today.

Congratulations on beating all three Big Sky co-winners. You've done well. But you can't live on your laurels. You're now looking at North Dakota State. Both you and NDSU are impressive. It will be a tough game to win, and an even tougher game to lose. I am not predicting a winner or loser, as both teams have been great.

By the way, just wondering, how many starters do you have back next year. I know Bell will be back, and that is a good start. Who else?

18 DAMN!!! I am glad UND doesn't play you guys next season. I think you guys will be a favorite to win the Big Sky.

Nickels
December 19th, 2012, 08:24 PM
We're not crying. We're now waiting 'til next year with 18 starters back from a team that was arguably a top 10. Perhaps we'll be, next year, where you are today.

I guess internet is standard in the old folks homes these days.

Here are some of our returning starters or players with notable playing time. Not listed is our opening starting LB Eric Fieilo (depends on recovery and medical redshirt). Kat fans, feel free to add some that I missed (particularly C,G,DT) .

74 Donald Jackson OL 6-2 270 Fr. HS Kilgore (Kilgore)
1 Ridgeway Frank RB 5-9 180 So. 1L Spring (Spring)
26 Keshawn Hill RB 5-10 185 So. 1L Klein (Klein)
81 Chance Nelson WR 5-10 165 So. TR Baytown/Sterling (Texas A&M)
93 Diamonte Wheeler DT 6-2 285 So. TR Grand Prairie (Arlington)
43 Jesse Beauchamp LB 6-0 225 Jr. 2L Klein (Collins)
11 Brian Bell QB 6-2 175 Jr. 2L China Spring (China Spring)
76 Matt Boyles OL 6-3 275 Jr. 1L Southlake (Carroll)
97 Jarrett Brown DL 6-3 265 Jr. 1L Arlington (Oklahoma) (Bowie)
20 Timothy Flanders RB 5-9 210 Jr. 2L Midwest City, Ok (Kansas State) (Midwest City)
66 Gary Lorance DL 6-0 290 Jr. 2L New Boston (New Boston)
91 Preston Sanders DT 6-3 255 Jr. 2L Red Oak, (Red Oak)
6 Richard Sincere WR 5-10 180 Jr. 2L Galveston (Ball)
17 Bookie Sneed CB 6-0 180 Jr. 2L Conroe (Conroe)
92 Andrew Weaver DE 6-1 240 Jr. 1L Waco (Texas A&M) (Waco)
10 Torrance Williams WR 5-8 170 Jr. 2L Waco (Connally)

Nickels
December 19th, 2012, 08:28 PM
It looks like the O-line and secondary are taking the hardest hits. Fritz has recruited very well and I like what I have seen out of our depth. As long he is still here, I'm not worried.

darell1976
December 19th, 2012, 08:28 PM

Here are some of our returning starters or players with notable playing time. Not listed is our opening starting LB Eric Fieilo (depends on recovery and medical redshirt). Kat fans, feel free to add some that I missed (particularly C,G,DT) .

74 Donald Jackson OL 6-2 270 Fr. HS Kilgore (Kilgore)
1 Ridgeway Frank RB 5-9 180 So. 1L Spring (Spring)
26 Keshawn Hill RB 5-10 185 So. 1L Klein (Klein)
81 Chance Nelson WR 5-10 165 So. TR Baytown/Sterling (Texas A&M)
16 Rickey Smith WR 6-1 210 So. 1L College Station (A&M Consolidated)
93 Diamonte Wheeler DT 6-2 285 So. TR Grand Prairie (Arlington)
43 Jesse Beauchamp LB 6-0 225 Jr. 2L Klein (Collins)
11 Brian Bell QB 6-2 175 Jr. 2L China Spring (China Spring)
76 Matt Boyles OL 6-3 275 Jr. 1L Southlake (Carroll)
97 Jarrett Brown DL 6-3 265 Jr. 1L Arlington (Oklahoma) (Bowie)
20 Timothy Flanders RB 5-9 210 Jr. 2L Midwest City, Ok (Kansas State) (Midwest City)
66 Gary Lorance DL 6-0 290 Jr. 2L New Boston (New Boston)
91 Preston Sanders DT 6-3 255 Jr. 2L Red Oak, (Red Oak)
6 Richard Sincere WR 5-10 180 Jr. 2L Galveston (Ball)
17 Bookie Sneed CB 6-0 180 Jr. 2L Conroe (Conroe)
92 Andrew Weaver DE 6-1 240 Jr. 1L Waco (Texas A&M) (Waco)
10 Torrance Williams WR 5-8 170 Jr. 2L Waco (Connally)

Looks like a good group coming back. Good luck in the NC game.

slostang
December 19th, 2012, 08:43 PM

My father is from Texas so I KNOW that in TEXAS kids are taught to respect their elders. I guess you missed that lesson. I see a post like this and immediately think disrespectful punk.

Wilson16
December 19th, 2012, 10:48 PM

Id be wiiling to bet they regret that stupid decision xblehx

Southern Bison
December 19th, 2012, 10:53 PM

Darell, how did that 2011 National Championship banner look when it was raised in the Alerus Dome...oh wait, you team **** the season again. If the Bison had joined the Big Sky, would the Whioux be willing to play them or would they pussy out like they have for the past decade?

Darlinikki150
December 19th, 2012, 10:54 PM

Don't you know, the Bison are everywhere!! And yes we orginally wanted the Big Sky, great teams, long history of football but the stars didn't align for us and we got Missouri Valley, which has worked out pretty well for us. I don't have much love for the Big Sky since they let UND in, but still a good conference with a rich history. Better luck next year!

Bearkats94
December 19th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Not all kat fans are this away its just the ones that come and go. I can say one thing its sure is nice to see Sam win when they are playing in the cold country. I have seen Sam get beat too many years when they played in Montana and this year I was really worry when I seen them having to go to Montana State. Coach Fritz has finally builded a team without all the one year transfers the other coaches used to bring in. Now I just pray we can keep Fritz around for a LLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNGGGG TTTTIIIMMMEEE. Now if we can just build a fan base like our coaches build a team.

Thundar
December 19th, 2012, 11:28 PM

Nope, at the time we applied it was a viable option, pretty sure the gateway/MVFC ade the right choice adding NDSU and SDSU and the big fluff messed up, after all the Valley won the chess game with usd leaving UND isolated on an island. And yes I realize usd was 0fer in conference but they are close to opponents nd recruiting

Good luck Darrel

slostang
December 19th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Nope, at the time we applied it was a viable option, pretty sure the gateway/MVFC ade the right choice adding NDSU and SDSU and the big fluff messed up, after all the Valley won the chess game with usd leaving UND isolated on an island. And yes I realize usd was 0fer in conference but they are close to opponents nd recruiting

Good luck Darrel
It would have been better for the Big Sky to get both of the UXD's, but if we were only going to get one I feel we got the better of the two.

Nickels
December 20th, 2012, 12:11 AM
My father is from Texas so I KNOW that in TEXAS kids are taught to respect their elders. I guess you missed that lesson. I see a post like this and immediately think disrespectful punk.
Get over it. I also provided better information to his question than anyone.

darell1976
December 20th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Darell, how did that 2011 National Championship banner look when it was raised in the Alerus Dome...oh wait, you team **** the season again. If the Bison had joined the Big Sky, would the Whioux be willing to play them or would they pussy out like they have for the past decade?

Please help me out here in 2011 UND wasn't eligible for the playoffs so that banner in our dome was the GWFC Championship banner ( you know the one NDSU won once), or are you talking about the NC banner that the NCAA sent to UND because I guess UND and NDSU can easially be confused of one another.

darell1976
December 20th, 2012, 08:07 AM
It would have been better for the Big Sky to get both of the UXD's, but if we were only going to get one I feel we got the better of the two.

I am sure Bison fans will say they got the better Dakota because USD is in the almighty MVFC and we are just in the Big Fluffy.

NDSUstudent
December 20th, 2012, 08:22 AM
I am sure Bison fans will say they got the better Dakota because USD is in the almighty MVFC and we are just in the Big Fluffy.

Why would we say we have the better UXD? Both pretty much sucked this year.

darell1976
December 20th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Why would we say we have the better UXD? Both pretty much sucked this year.

1-10 vs 5-6. I think one sucked and one was a little down. USD is still waiting for its first conference win.

NDSUstudent
December 20th, 2012, 08:31 AM
1-10 vs 5-6. I think one sucked and one was a little down. USD is still waiting for its first conference win.

I didn't know your team did so well. You still count South Dakota Mines as a NAIA team or a DII team? Both teams sucked.

darell1976
December 20th, 2012, 08:32 AM
I didn't know your team did so well. You still count South Dakota Mines as a NAIA team or a DII team? Both teams sucked.

Sorry we didn't win a conference title our first time out of transition like NDS...oh wait never mind.

NDSUstudent
December 20th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Sorry we didn't win a conference title our first time out of transition like NDS...oh wait never mind.

Who said NDSU was good their first year? No one did. We sucked our first year... and so did you. Welcome to the club. The only thing NDSU did better was beat FBS teams during their transition while UND had problems with the University of Sioux Falls. I call a spade a spade. The only Dakota team that did well in their first year was SDSU and they had an epic melt down to the Griz.

darell1976
December 20th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Who said NDSU was good their first year? No one did. We sucked our first year... and so did you. Welcome to the club.

Our defense sucked. I give you that. But its tough when you play ranked team after ranked team for 4 straight weeks (plus add Montana in that stretch). I think going 5-6 (4-6 in DI games) isn't too bad our first time out of transition. We were picked in the middle to middle-bottom and that's where we ended up we had good wins (Sac St, Montana, PSU) and we had blowouts (MSU, and EWU) its called being in a real conference. First year we got our feet wet second year no more transition excuses. Its put up or shut up.

BTW, SDSU made the playoffs their second year out of transition.

darell1976
December 20th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Who said NDSU was good their first year? No one did. We sucked our first year (and second year).

FIFY:D

NDSUstudent
December 20th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Our defense sucked. I give you that. But its tough when you play ranked team after ranked team for 4 straight weeks (plus add Montana in that stretch). I think going 5-6 (4-6 in DI games) isn't too bad our first time out of transition. We were picked in the middle to middle-bottom and that's where we ended up we had good wins (Sac St, Montana, PSU) and we had blowouts (MSU, and EWU) its called being in a real conference. First year we got our feet wet second year no more transition excuses. Its put up or shut up.

BTW, SDSU made the playoffs their second year out of transition.

Awesome, all the Dakota teams sucked their first year.

darell1976
December 20th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Awesome, all the Dakota teams sucked their first year.

Hey us 4 have to stick together. If one sucks its first year we all must suck. Now the second year.... SDSU-Playoffs, NDSU 3-8, UND and USD??? Which road to take?

NDSUstudent
December 20th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Hey us 4 have to stick together. If one sucks its first year we all must suck. Now the second year.... SDSU-Playoffs, NDSU 3-8, UND and USD??? Which road to take?

Good thing it's up to you. Maybe the NCAA can send you another banner this year for us. Getting crowded in the dome already.

darell1976
December 20th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Good thing it's up to you. Maybe the NCAA can send you another banner this year for us. Getting crowded in the dome already.

Maybe they should, look what happened to NDSU this year. We are your good luck charm.xthumbsupx

NDSUstudent
December 20th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Maybe they should, look what happened to NDSU this year. We are your good luck charm.xthumbsupx

Or staying away from you guys is the good luck charm xlolx

darell1976
December 20th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Or staying away from you guys is the good luck charm xlolx

Ouch. That hurt.:(

NDSUstudent
December 20th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Ouch. That hurt.:(

We both know the game will happen. Who knows when. Probably after our AD is gone.

darell1976
December 20th, 2012, 09:08 AM
We both know the game will happen. Who knows when. Probably after our AD is gone.

It will happen. 70 miles apart and with the price of games getting very expensive it just makes sense. Where is a no brainer (Fargo) its just the when. Good luck against Sam.

slostang
December 20th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Get over it. I also provided better information to his question than anyone.

That you did, but you did it as a disrespectful punk with the openning comment. I called you on it. Get over it.

Red & Black
December 20th, 2012, 11:26 AM
It will happen. 70 miles apart and with the price of games getting very expensive it just makes sense. Where is a no brainer (Fargo) its just the when. Good luck against Sam.

I still find it incredibly odd that the two aren't playing every year. Not interested in the history behind it - just find the result very odd.

Walkon79
December 31st, 2012, 03:11 PM
Don't you know, the Bison are everywhere!! And yes we orginally wanted the Big Sky, great teams, long history of football but the stars didn't align for us and we got Missouri Valley, which has worked out pretty well for us. I don't have much love for the Big Sky since they let UND in, but still a good conference with a rich history. Better luck next year!

The BSC will be back in 2013, much to the disappointment of many FCSer's. Cal Poly, UM, EWU and MSU should all be very good next year. I just hope the Cats can get over this quarter final hump at some point, but MSU needs to get bigger up front and faster on the edge. Looking forward to a great early-season test in Fargo in September, probably against the 2 time defending National Champs.

Now if I can only round up about 30 tickets and a charter bus :)

darell1976
December 31st, 2012, 04:06 PM
The BSC will be back in 2013, much to the disappointment of many FCSer's. Cal Poly, UM, EWU and MSU should all be very good next year. I just hope the Cats can get over this quarter final hump at some point, but MSU needs to get bigger up front and faster on the edge. Looking forward to a great early-season test in Fargo in September, probably against the 2 time defending National Champs.

Now if I can only round up about 30 tickets and a charter bus :)

And other teams will pose a threat to getting into the playoffs. NAU, came very close to getting in the playoffs, PSU's QB is now another year older, UND has 7 (that's right SEVEN) home games, and with MSU, EWU, at home, and with no Cal Poly, and an OOC game with Montana makes UND a team to watch. (of course we have our crappy defense to fix, and we will have 2 RS Freshmen QB to fight for the starting job to deal with). The BSC will be back!!!

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 05:37 PM

This one was fresh in my mind. Bump for my own enjoyment :D (sorry, had to).

NoDak 4 Ever
January 9th, 2013, 05:46 PM
This one was fresh in my mind. Bump for my own enjoyment :D (sorry, had to).

So do we get the B2B banners for all this?

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 05:52 PM

You don't suppose they made new ones so I could order huh?

Texas
January 9th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Someone should've bought you guys a new joke book for Christmas. Come back when you get fresh material.

IBleedYellow
January 9th, 2013, 07:34 PM
I still find it incredibly odd that the two aren't playing every year. Not interested in the history behind it - just find the result very odd.

Basically it was UND's fans and Administration telling NDSU "You are stupid as **** trying to go FCS, enjoy becoming mediocre." Right to our former school president's face.

Seemed to work out, in my opinion.

Someone should've bought you guys a new joke book for Christmas. Come back when you get fresh material.

You called? :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/apolloo13/Meme_zps0d7b8532.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
January 9th, 2013, 07:52 PM

Well you keep making it so relevant and fresh.

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 08:07 PM

You're absolutely right.

Signed,

Big Sky Champs

ursus arctos horribilis
January 9th, 2013, 08:12 PM
You're absolutely right.

Signed,

Big Sky Champs

That's the thing I found odd about his comment as well. One of the hackiest threads that could be put up to try and stir some **** and then when it all falls back on ya...talk about how dumb the concept of stupid overplayed jokes is?

Not even mentioning the "bought you a new joke book for Christmas: line.

bojeta
January 9th, 2013, 08:22 PM
That's the thing I found odd about his comment as well. One of the hackiest threads that could be put up to try and stir some **** and then when it all falls back on ya...talk about how dumb the concept of stupid overplayed jokes is?

+1

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 08:49 PM

I just remembered how much garbage was being slung around in this thread and felt it needed to be bumped. If anything, stir some conversation in the slow times before signing day.

citdog
January 9th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Someone should've bought you guys a new joke book for Christmas..

i get the feeling texas is a white goodmann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scmsCXagl3Y

ursus arctos horribilis
January 9th, 2013, 09:07 PM
I just remembered how much garbage was being slung around in this thread and felt it needed to be bumped. If anything, stir some conversation in the slow times before signing day.

Oh I totally get your angle and so forth. I just don't know how Texas could post that response to you and not see the irony in it all. I was agreeing with your pointing out how dumb the comment was considering the thread it was in. Apparently you didn't have that in mind when you posted your comment however.xlolx

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Since this thread is basically two old FCS jokes...

...knock knock

ursus arctos horribilis
January 9th, 2013, 09:13 PM

...knock knockxlolx

I would give the launch phrase but will refrain from taking that away from ASUMountaineer for now.

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 09:19 PM

...knock knock

Who's there??? :D

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Who's there??? :D

Not App State's invite to the Sun Belt

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Not App State's invite to the Sun Belt

Not App State's invite to the Sun Belt WHO?!??

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Not App State's invite to the Sun Belt WHO?!??

Ahhh crap I didn't think this far ahead in the joke

IBleedYellow
January 9th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Going back and reading this thread made me realize: A LOT of SHSU posters disappeared after the National Championship game.

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Ahhh crap I didn't think this far ahead in the joke

Knock Knock....:D

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Knock Knock....:D

Who's there?

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Who's there?

The University of North Dakota :D

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2013, 09:35 PM
The University of North Dakota :D

The university of North Dakota whioux?

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 09:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

IBleedYellow
January 9th, 2013, 09:37 PM
So glad it was a non NDSU fan who said Whioux.

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 09:38 PM
So glad it was a non NDSU fan who said Whioux.

TheRev should have already had that qued up....this is a thread for old jokes right? RIGHT??

Texas
January 9th, 2013, 10:18 PM

How did it fall back? Better get some new glasses last time I checked SHSU beat Big Sky champs back to back, didn't know NDSU ever joined Big Sky.

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 10:23 PM
How did it fall back? Better get some new glasses last time I checked SHSU beat Big Sky champs back to back, didn't know NDSU ever joined Big Sky.

http://images.wikia.com/theamazingworldofgumball/images/c/c7/5a0ed88f_what.gif

citdog
January 9th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Better get some new glasses.

the better get some new -------- schtick is getting well.......better!

Texas
January 9th, 2013, 10:27 PM
SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN! Is it working?

citdog
January 9th, 2013, 10:30 PM
SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN! Is it working?

ABSOLUTELY! Haven't you heard?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zLZnNj6MRk

Texas
January 9th, 2013, 10:32 PM
ABSOLUTELY! Haven't you heard?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zLZnNj6MRk
Damn it's almost like I didn't expect a youtube video response... Here is a random gif response.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/51249097/drivingdog.gif

Southern Bison
January 9th, 2013, 10:34 PM

video

http://youtu.be/NBh895KdXAU

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2013, 11:06 PM

And ndsu you beat you back to back. The thread is boasting about a perceived big sky championship, while ndsu is talking about shirts.

Does that clarify the irony?

Texas
January 9th, 2013, 11:12 PM
And ndsu you beat you back to back. The thread is boasting about a perceived big sky championship, while ndsu is talking about shirts.

Does that clarify the irony?
You don't say.

bojeta
January 9th, 2013, 11:17 PM
You don't say.

When you guys are packing up the Southland trophy, be sure to address it to NDSU. Nobody wants another banner incident ;)

Texas
January 9th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Well at that pace Alabama might as well pack up their BCS trophy to NDSU as well too, and then NDSU to who ever the hell they lost to.

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 11:19 PM
When you guys are packing up the Southland trophy, be sure to address it to NDSU. Nobody wants another banner incident ;)

UND can have that one. They tend to cherish worthless trophies.