PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna call it now- SHSU will be champs

woffordgrad94
December 15th, 2012, 05:24 PM
With all due respect to a very good Bison team, I think they will be dethroned in Frisco. SHSU has been absolutely dominant in their last two playoff games on the road and appears to be peaking at just the right time. And Frisco is a lot closer to SH than North Dakota, so that may also play in the Kats' favor. It won't be easy against that Bison defense, but I think the Bearkats are going to do it.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2012, 05:25 PM
SHSU does look good.

The Bison have their work cut out for them.

Will not be a home game for them....last year it was 50/50 or even 55/45 for the Bison...

Tubakat2014
December 15th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Much appreciated, but there's still quite a bit of football left today...

Gil Dobie
December 15th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Figured it would be a Big Sky fan saying this, just like the SoCon after GSU beat ODU.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Bison win

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Reign of Terrier
December 15th, 2012, 05:31 PM
It will definitely be an interesting matchup. SHSU is definitely more finesse than SDSU/Wofford/GSU but with that said, they are probably the first legit spread team they play. Turnovers KILLED SHSU last year. If they can avoid that they can score points. Also, their defense is better than GSU and probably on the level of Wofford's.

I think it's a toss up, but I would pick NDSU because they seem to do everything they need to win. With that said, I will be kind of pulling for Sam Houston simply because I like the story of redemption, as lame as that sounds.

I'm of the unpopular opinion that this year's NDSU team isn't as good as last year's team. Sure, it's debatable, but their offense literally does the bare minimal and their defense did at least slightly struggle against the option. It will be interesting how they play away from the Dome.

Should be a good game either way.

Texas
December 15th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Too hard to say, I would like to think so, but Bison won't roll over. It would be a fantastic game for sure.

BisonBohl
December 15th, 2012, 05:38 PM
It will definitely be an interesting matchup. SHSU is definitely more finesse than SDSU/Wofford/GSU but with that said, they are probably the first legit spread team they play. Turnovers KILLED SHSU last year. If they can avoid that they can score points. Also, their defense is better than GSU and probably on the level of Wofford's.

I think it's a toss up, but I would pick NDSU because they seem to do everything they need to win. With that said, I will be kind of pulling for Sam Houston simply because I like the story of redemption, as lame as that sounds.

I'm of the unpopular opinion that this year's NDSU team isn't as good as last year's team. Sure, it's debatable, but their offense literally does the bare minimal and their defense did at least slightly struggle against the option. It will be interesting how they play away from the Dome.

We have a pretty good track record away from the dome, Havent lost in the past two seasons away from the dome. Last loss was the debacle in EWU.

Gil Dobie
December 15th, 2012, 05:46 PM
SAM still has to put EWU away.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 06:15 PM
This is pretty much the same game I saw last year.

YournotBentrim
December 15th, 2012, 06:25 PM
I think NDSU will win because of the one thing no other team has, Bohl and his coaching staff. If its close at halftime the Bison will win They are the masters of the halftime adjustment.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Yeah, forget this crap. This game has had crappy defense all over it. SHSU has no pass rush on EWU and EWU can't keep contain on SHSU.

A good defensive team beats either one of these teams.

Bisonator
December 15th, 2012, 06:55 PM
We'll see what happens in three weeks. Bison defense needs the break after 2 rough option teams. They're beat up and tired right now but will be ready. GO BISON!

marenlee
December 15th, 2012, 07:11 PM

Some of the better Bison games were away from home. Last 2 seasons their lone loss was at HOME. So if that's worth anything.... :)

Vitojr130
December 15th, 2012, 07:16 PM
With all due respect to a very good Bison team, I think they will be dethroned in Frisco. SHSU has been absolutely dominant in their last two playoff games on the road and appears to be peaking at just the right time. And Frisco is a lot closer to SH than North Dakota, so that may also play in the Kats' favor. It won't be easy against that Bison defense, but I think the Bearkats are going to do it.

Really? Because what I just saw was not total dominance. Sure, they played excellent for the 1st half. However, EWU owned the 2nd half and missed tackles killed them. SHSU is a damn good team, but comparing their TO to Woffords and GSU's, I think NDSU will be fine.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 15th, 2012, 07:16 PM
I think the game will go almost exactly like it did last year. Sam is not going to be able to move the ball the GSU did.

GreatAppSt
December 15th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Big long haired northern cows win.

woffordgrad94
December 15th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Really? Because what I just saw was not total dominance. Sure, they played excellent for the 1st half. However, EWU owned the 2nd half and missed tackles killed them. SHSU is a damn good team, but comparing their TO to Woffords and GSU's, I think NDSU will be fine.

I heard about the first half here at work. Yeah, that second half made me less sure of the Bearkats.

Reign of Terrier
December 15th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Some of the better Bison games were away from home. Last 2 seasons their lone loss was at HOME. So if that's worth anything.... :)

Let's not pretend playing at home in the playoffs is the same as playing on the road.

Bisonator
December 15th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Let's not pretend playing at home in the playoffs is the same as playing on the road.

Huh?

We beat Montana State and nearly beat EWU on the road 2 years ago. Last year we won in Frisco. I think our record speaks for itself.

Texas
December 15th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Huh?

We beat Montana State and nearly beat EWU on the road 2 years ago. Last year we won in Frisco. I think our record speaks for itself.
As much as you want to believe just because Frisco is in Texas doesn't mean it's home field for SHSU.

Bisonator
December 15th, 2012, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=Texas;1919839]As much as you want to believe just because Frisco is in Texas doesn't mean it's home field for SHSU.[/QUOT
Didn't say it was. It's definitely not a home game for NDSU.

No_Skill
December 15th, 2012, 08:08 PM
But it certainly is not your typical away game either, is it? It was pretty close to a home atmosphere and I expect the same this year.

Bison Tailgating Crew
December 15th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Sam Houston State is closer to Frisco but watch and be surprised when there are way more bison fans than bearkat fans. Last year we had half the crowd in the stadium and would have had more if people could have found tickets. This year alot of the tickets that went on sale earlier got bought by NDSU fans. I believe we will have around 65% or more of the stadium. Cant wait to head down there again, will be a tough game and hopefully we can pull out another championship.

344Johnson
December 15th, 2012, 08:38 PM
I think the game will go almost exactly like it did last year. Sam is not going to be able to move the ball the GSU did.

Giving NDSU this much time to study an opposing offense is wonderful for our guys. People need a week to figure out NDSU's offense, extra time is no advantage(or so it seems).

Maybe, just maybe, NDSU can find some things in that secondary to exploit.

As much as you want to believe just because Frisco is in Texas doesn't mean it's home field for SHSU.

Exactly.

Hammerhead
December 15th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Remember last year's playoffs? SHSU destroyed Montana State in the quarterfinals. Then they had a 21-point lead vs. another Big Sky team after 1 quarter and ended up winning by 3 points. It's deja vu all over again. :)

SHSU has been absolutely dominant in their last two playoff games on the road and appears to be peaking at just the right time.

Nickels
December 15th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Remember last year's playoffs? SHSU destroyed Montana State in the quarterfinals. Then they had a 21-point lead vs. another Big Sky team after 1 quarter and ended up winning by 3 points. It's deja vu all over again. :)
I know, just like last year. We even struggled the same way in the 2nd round game.
Hopefully we can change a few things about last years final though.

Southern Bison
December 15th, 2012, 11:14 PM
I know, just like last year. We even struggled the same way in the 2nd round game.
Hopefully we can change a few things about last years final though.

Hope? Is that Obama's kind of hope? :D If so, take all the hope you'd like. We'll rely on disciplined planning and execution.

silkamilkamonico
December 16th, 2012, 12:29 AM
SHSU might move the ball some, but NDSU's defense will be much better off playing a spread option team. F that triple option **** from GSU. That thing gave me a heartattack, and the Bison defense fits. GSU ran that to near perfection.

gotts
December 16th, 2012, 02:01 AM
I heard that 2 linemen from SHSU left the EWU game today? Any initial reports on the severity of their injuries or timeframes of when they would return?

I also saw Flanders get dinged up for a play and he was back in. I figure the only way he wouldn't play is if both legs were gone :D

xcoach2
December 16th, 2012, 02:59 AM
P' sure Flanders is fine but Kaleb Hopson (3rd Team AA on one of the AA teams) didn't return. The injury was early and look knee-ish. Hopefully it is just a sprain.

katstrapper
December 16th, 2012, 03:22 AM
Both starting tackles got hurt. Not good but I'm sure they will be fine

Wallace
December 16th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Hope? Is that Obama's kind of hope? :D If so, take all the hope you'd like. We'll rely on disciplined planning and execution.

(not to bring party politics any further into this than you have done...) But you'll remember Obama won. So we can leave that alone.

I think this will be a great game like last year which was VERY CLOSE.

fmrbearkat
December 16th, 2012, 10:12 AM
One difference inNDSU and EWU is that EWU has an above average offense and CAN throw the ball. NDSU has a great defense and CAN'T throw the ball!

It has been no secret all year that our Achilles hill is deep pass defenses...our run D is dominant. What'd EWU have? 20 yards total?

swaghook
December 16th, 2012, 10:14 AM
One difference inNDSU and EWU is that EWU has an above average offense and CAN throw the ball. NDSU has a great defense and CAN'T throw the ball!

Personally I hope your players believe that Brock can't throw well and play the pass soft. And EWU also had no defense and yet still somewhat contained SHSU in the 2nd half.

Texas
December 16th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Personally I hope your players believe that Brock can't throw well and play the pass soft. And EWU also had no defense and yet still somewhat contained SHSU in the 2nd half.

People talking smack on these forums = Football players for either team?

After EWU, nothing will be overlooked.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 16th, 2012, 10:24 AM

Yet our quarterback somehow has similar stats to yours.

Brock Jensen 198-322 17 TD 8 INT 61.5 5 158.3 ypg
Brian Bell 169-276 23 TD 7 INT 61.2% 182.7 ypg

Tell me again how we are such a bad passing team.

SHSU has 2493 passing yds this year

NDSU has 2360 passing yds this year

SpeedkingATL
December 16th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Who knows what will happen. GaSo looked like the winner on Friday, dominated the stats yet the Bison made the plays they had to make to win and thats what makes Champions. SHSU looks like worldbeaters in the first half against EWU yet let EWU back in the ballgame in the second half (much credit to EWU). These have been the 2 best teams in FCS for 2 years and it will be interesting to see if SHSU gets over the hump this time. I have no rooting interest in the game but I can't wait to see it. Should be a great one.

kingkat99
December 16th, 2012, 10:28 AM

They contained the clock killing play not to lose offense we went in to, but when we opened the playbook again we moved the ball.

Texas
December 16th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Yet our quarterback somehow has similar stats to yours.

Brock Jensen 198-322 17 TD 8 INT 61.5 5 158.3 ypg
Brian Bell 169-276 23 TD 7 INT 61.2% 182.7 ypg

Tell me again how we are such a bad passing team.

SHSU has 2493 passing yds this year

NDSU has 2360 passing yds this year
SHSU's Rushing for 3909 vs NDSU Rushing for 2752. Other than obviously watching the games I would figure SHSU is a more run orientated offense. xrolleyesx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 16th, 2012, 10:33 AM
SHSU's Rushing for 3909 vs NDSU Rushing for 2752. Other than obviously watching the games I would figure SHSU is a more run orientated offense. xrolleyesx

Your team would do well being more balanced, like ours.

Lets put it this way. Jensen throws a pick every 40 attempts Bell throws a pick every 34.5 attempts.

Bell has 4 rushing TDs

Jensen has 9 rushing TD's

I'd take our kid over your kid any day.

Texas
December 16th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Your team would do well being more balanced, like ours.

Lets put it this way. Jensen throws a pick every 40 attempts Bell throws a pick every 34.5 attempts.

Bell has 4 rushing TDs

I'd take our kid over your kid any day.
Two different schemes, making your argument stupid is my point.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 16th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Two different schemes, making your argument stupid is my point.

Only one of these schemes will be facing a brick wall defense.

My argument simply is that our offense works well enough to win games. A lot of games.

FormerPokeCenter
December 16th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Fortunately, the game's gonna get decided on the field and not here ;)

semobison
December 16th, 2012, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=NoDak 4 Ever;1920063]Your team would do well being more balanced, like ours.

Bell has 4 rushing TDs

I'd take our kid over your kid any day.[/QUOTE

Comon NoDak! Since the ISUB game Brock has thrown a pick every 25 passes! We are not that balanced recently! We have only thrown for over 100 yards once in the last 5 games and that was a paltry 110 Yds against the Jacks! Anybody that really knows anything about football understands that our offense especially our passing game has struggled since mid-season. That being said, we can win this game, but dont skew the realities with stats from Robert Morris, PVAM, or the YSU games that were months ago! Our passing game has been almost non-exhistant the past 5 games!

swaghook
December 16th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Fortunately, the game's gonna get decided on the field and not here ;)

I can agree to that. Fortunately for me we have our tickets to the game already as well. xcoolx

Sam_Kats
December 16th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Good. Y'all keep Jensen & we'll keep Bell. There...settled.

Can't wait for Jan 5

NoDak 4 Ever
December 16th, 2012, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=NoDak 4 Ever;1920063]Your team would do well being more balanced, like ours.

Bell has 4 rushing TDs

I'd take our kid over your kid any day.[/QUOTE

Comon NoDak! Since the ISUB game Brock has thrown a pick every 25 passes! We are not that balanced recently! We have only thrown for over 100 yards once in the last 5 games and that was a paltry 110 Yds against the Jacks! Anybody that really knows anything about football understands that our offense especially our passing game has struggled since mid-season. That being said, we can win this game, but dont skew the realities with stats from Robert Morris, PVAM, or the YSU games that were months ago! Our passing game has been almost non-exhistant the past 5 games!

Yeah, you're right. We're ****ed. Glad I didnt get tickets yet and I can cancel my hotel. We are going to get wiped out because our offense is so pitiful.

MplsBison
December 16th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I'm going to call THIS right now, because it's guaranteed to be true: Plano *still* ain't gonna be prepared for the Herd this year. Maybe next year they'll finally get it right...third time's the charm, ya know.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/383532/

Bison Tailgating Crew
December 16th, 2012, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=semobison;1920077]

Yeah, you're right. We're ****ed. Glad I didnt get tickets yet and I can cancel my hotel. We are going to get wiped out because our offense is so pitiful.

I actually hope you dont get tickets after a statement like that, stay home and watch it on tv. yea our offense has struggled but what has carried us through the season, the best defense and coaches in the country. give us three weeks to prepare like last year and we can definately win even with out offense that hasnt been that great. that is why everyone always says defense wins championships and we have another chance to prove that for the second year in a row.

semobison
December 16th, 2012, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE=semobison;1920077]

No wonder you get in so many arguements! Obviously you didnt read where I posted "WE CAN WIN THIS GAME". Just calling your BS about how balanced we are and how good our passing game is. Your green and gold goggles are really thick! Why do you have to try to convince everyone that we are the greatest thing since two ply *** wipe? Should be a great game but we are going to have to play well to win. Sam is more than capable of beating us!

Sam_Kats
December 16th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Uh oh. Bison on Bison violence. NoDak...even your own recognize your annoying tendencies.

Unbison
December 16th, 2012, 02:17 PM
I think it's gonna be a awesome game hope I get to sit by some kat fans again this year had a lot of fun with the ones I sat by last year !!!!! Very very excited for this game! It will be a hard fought win for the bison with our defense winning this game for us!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 16th, 2012, 02:44 PM
No wonder you get in so many arguements! Obviously you didnt read where I posted "WE CAN WIN THIS GAME". Just calling your BS about how balanced we are and how good our passing game is. Your green and gold goggles are really thick! Why do you have to try to convince everyone that we are the greatest thing since two ply *** wipe? Should be a great game but we are going to have to play well to win. Sam is more than capable of beating us!

I mostly get into a lot of arguments because I get into a lot of discussions. Your opinion of me matters little.

What I'm really tired of is this constant mooing about how awful the Bison offense is, like all these wins came just by magic. In the playoffs the Bison are scoring 21.7 ppg while giving up 7 ppg. The offense is good enough and no worse than anyone else's.

swaghook
December 16th, 2012, 02:49 PM
I think the expectations are that our offense should match the performance of our defense. And while that would be fantastic it's not like the team is completely lopsided. The offense has it in them to win the game and that's all that matters we don't need an offense that puts up ridiculous numbers on the scoreboard just an offense that puts up more then the other teams numbers.

Twentysix
December 16th, 2012, 02:50 PM
I think the expectations are that our offense should match the performance of our defense. And while that would be fantastic it's not like the team is completely lopsided. The offense has it in them to win the game and that's all that matters we don't need an offense that puts up ridiculous numbers on the scoreboard just an offense that puts up more then the other teams numbers.

Yeah but imagine ODU's O with our D.

Ginsbach
December 16th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Good. Y'all keep Jensen & we'll keep Bell. There...settled.

Can't wait for Jan 5

http://mattweintritt.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/sports-matthewweintritt.jpg?w=914

swaghook
December 16th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Yeah but imagine ODU's O with our D.

Nice to imagine a lot of things. Reality is we have what we have and our coaches and team will make the most of their abilities.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 16th, 2012, 03:24 PM

This.

To put a finer edge on it, I think that a lot of offensive numbers are inflated because of the less than stellar D that is played in a lot of places. Yesterday I saw that Eastern Washington's D was ranked somewhere around 29th. I though to myself "Well of course Sam Houston is going to score a lot today" that simply doesn't happen to this defense.

Not a lot of 40 pt games in the MVFC or against the MVFC, either.

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I mostly get into a lot of arguments because I get into a lot of discussions. Your opinion of me matters little.

What I'm really tired of is this constant mooing about how awful the Bison offense is, like all these wins came just by magic. In the playoffs the Bison are scoring 21.7 ppg while giving up 7 ppg. The offense is good enough and no worse than anyone else's.

Huh???

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 16th, 2012, 05:10 PM
A well rested Bison defense = success

Looking forward to a great NC game.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 16th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Huh???

I simply don't buy into the common theory these days that NDSU is a great defense with a terrible offense. The offense is far from terrible. They have played the best defensive teams BY FAR and come away with a very good point average. I doubt any other team would do any better.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 16th, 2012, 05:21 PM
A well rested Bison defense = success

Looking forward to a great NC game.

This is yet another thing that will likely be overlooked. They will look at the GSU game and say "oh see? they gave up 600 yds so the defense must not be that great". Wofford's offense, while not being flashy was an absolute meat grinder. Grant Olson, after recording 29 tackles felt worse than he ever had after a game then had to get ready to play again 6 days later while finishing finals. That would take a toll on anyone.

I will say that Breitenstein and McKinnon were the two best players the Bison have seen in 2 years, probably since Taiwan Jones, and they had to do it back to back. Give them 3 weeks of not playing the best players in the playoffs and they will heal/rest up and be ready to go. I really love our chances in this game.

BisonFan02
December 16th, 2012, 05:29 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPpLEFWlP5gbe07__rwRlnm1E6cQsLG l3NwmuN2Z7e4tWnTM8eOHPYctQq

I'll call NDSU....here's my wager. :D

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 16th, 2012, 06:32 PM
This is yet another thing that will likely be overlooked. They will look at the GSU game and say "oh see? they gave up 600 yds so the defense must not be that great". Wofford's offense, while not being flashy was an absolute meat grinder. Grant Olson, after recording 29 tackles felt worse than he ever had after a game then had to get ready to play again 6 days later while finishing finals. That would take a toll on anyone.

I will say that Breitenstein and McKinnon were the two best players the Bison have seen in 2 years, probably since Taiwan Jones, and they had to do it back to back. Give them 3 weeks of not playing the best players in the playoffs and they will heal/rest up and be ready to go. I really love our chances in this game.

IMO, NDSU matches up better with SHSU. Their TO is more finesse compared to Wofford and GSU. It will be a tough game but in the end the Bison will be the champs again.

GO BISON

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 06:50 PM
I simply don't buy into the common theory these days that NDSU is a great defense with a terrible offense. The offense is far from terrible. They have played the best defensive teams BY FAR and come away with a very good point average. I doubt any other team would do any better.

I agree it's not a terrible offense but to say there aren't any better is just plain ridiculous

semobison
December 16th, 2012, 07:20 PM

First off our offense isnt terrible! I dont know if I have read that anywhere on this thread! We have a big Oline and are capable of having a big game running the football any given week. Our passing game has regressed late in the season, I posted the numbers earlier. They speak for themselves. I was calling you out because you were talking about NDSU being more balanced the SAM. That hasnt been the case recently. Sometimes I think you have a reading comprehension problem because even when someone constructively criticizes our team you get defensive! All I have posted are the facts. Like I said before, we have a great chance of winning another national title but we are going to have to play well to do it. Sam is good and so are we!

citdog
December 16th, 2012, 07:23 PM
First off our offense isnt terrible! I dont know if I have read that anywhere on this thread! We have a big Oline and are capable of having a big game running the football any given week. Our passing game has regressed late in the season, I posted the numbers earlier. They speak for themselves. I was calling you out because you were talking about NDSU being more balanced the SAM. That hasnt been the case recently. Sometimes I think you have a reading comprehension problem because even when someone constructively criticizes our team you get defensive! All I have posted are the facts. Like I said before, we have a great chance of winning another national title but we are going to have to play well to do it. Sam is good and so are we!

Damn nodak........I thought only your wife talked to you like that!

Wilson16
December 16th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Damn nodak........I thought only your wife talked to you like that!

He is the wife rememberxsmiley_wix

Sam_Kats
December 16th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Ouch.

Y'all ain't right man. Besides, she's probably cooking dinner or doing laundry.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 16th, 2012, 09:23 PM

Jesus ****ing christ, come up with one god damn original post of your own instead of ****ting all over mine for a change. I say a lot of things here, all of which I believe. It's really easy to just respond to other people's stuff and not ever come up with something by yourself, you never have to defend it.

Rekdiver
December 16th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Sam is hot and State is not.. Sam wins by 14.

Nickels
December 16th, 2012, 09:30 PM
I'm going to call it now- I win the AGS Bracket Challenge

Darlinikki150
December 16th, 2012, 09:59 PM

How is NDSU not hot? We just won 2 games against 2 great teams, is that a fluke? Sam hasn't played a defense like NDSU, well since last year when they lost. Big Sky defense is no where near the level NDSU is playing. I call NDSU in a hard fought game, prob 3 or 7 pt win. Sam is good, just like Wofford and GSU, and they are sitting at home now.

344Johnson
December 16th, 2012, 10:12 PM

Sam is no hotter than NDSU. Giving up 42 points in a half doesn't make you hot.

NDSU by 3-10.

Unbison
December 17th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Jesus ****ing christ, come up with one god damn original post of your own instead of ****ting all over mine for a change. I say a lot of things here, all of which I believe. It's really easy to just respond to other people's stuff and not ever come up with something by yourself, you never have to defend it.
Wow..... Just wah I mean wow!!!! You my friend need to take ur ball and go home

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 06:32 AM

NDSU by 3-10.

I'm just puzzled by this general perception. For some reason Sam Houston is coming in with momentum and the Bison are just limping into the National Championship. Nothing to that at all.

katstrapper
December 17th, 2012, 06:53 AM
I think this game is going to mirror last years game. Tough, hard hitting defensive battle. Even though Kats lost last year, I thought the game was one of the best games I had been too. I think this game is going to be even louder and more intense. I cant wait to get to Frisco!!!

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2012, 07:01 AM
If the Sam team that plays to win shows up it could be a long day for ndsu

If the Sam team that is playing not to lose shows up...then that spells disaster for Sam

Gil Dobie
December 17th, 2012, 12:55 PM

Are you sure SAM is not hot, hot, hot ;)

fmrbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 01:47 PM

NDSU by 3-10.

Because EWU has a QB that can throw the ball and good WR's....NDSU has a running game! And SHSU has stopped every running game in our path! Another close low scoring game but i think SHSU scores just a tad more than the Buffalo's!!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Because EWU has a QB that can throw the ball and good WR's....NDSU has a running game! And SHSU has stopped every running game in our path! Another close low scoring game but i think SHSU scores just a tad more than the Buffalo's!!

Who are the Buffalo's?

Vitojr130
December 17th, 2012, 02:13 PM

The best running game you have faced was Cal Poly, and I wouldn't say you dominated in that game by any means. Just so you know, Cal Poly is below both Wofford AND GSU for their Triple Option offense... Oh, and so is SHSU.

I'd say we will match up more than fine against SHSU's offense...