PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Eagles, lets stick together

clawman
December 15th, 2012, 09:22 AM
If you have tickets for Fricso, do not sell them to anyone but another Eagle, as in EWU eagle. We will be needing to buy some tickets after today and I understand the Bison and Bearkats have attempted to corner the market. Arrogant bastardsxblehx
Send me a PM if you have 2 tickets for sale.
Thanks, Go Eagles!!

frozennorth
December 15th, 2012, 09:23 AM
i have 2 tickets for sale, you will have to sit next to me though. $150 a pop.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Did EWU sell their allotment of tickets for the NC game in '10?

taper
December 15th, 2012, 09:33 AM
You only had 7500 show up to last week's playoff game and 7k to the one before that. Really think your school's reserved block of 4000 won't be enough if you make it?

Htownbearkat
December 15th, 2012, 09:34 AM
i have 2 tickets for sale, you will have to sit next to me though. $150 a pop.

he said stick together not stick it to him.

kalm
December 15th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Yes...pretty sure it happened in 2010.

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Did EWU sell their allotment of tickets for the NC game in '10?

There were plenty of tickets to be had for the EWU-Delaware title game. I bought one for my brother from the box office the day of the game.

NDSUguy
December 15th, 2012, 10:44 AM
There were plenty of tickets to be had for the EWU-Delaware title game. I bought one for my brother from the box office the day of the game.

I fully expect there to be 14,000+ NDSU fans at the game. Since the game is sold out, the only tickets available will likely be per the allotment from the school.

Regardless of who wins today it will be an uphill battle to get tickets. Glad that I bought mine a few months back.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 11:07 AM
I fully expect there to be 14,000+ NDSU fans at the game. Since the game is sold out, the only tickets available will likely be per the allotment from the school.

Regardless of who wins today it will be an uphill battle to get tickets. Glad that I bought mine a few months back.

there were tickets to be had very late last year as well. I don't have tickets yet but I'm also not worried.

TheRevSFA
December 15th, 2012, 11:10 AM
I need to procure my tickets as well regardless of who wins today

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 11:12 AM
there were tickets to be had very late last year as well. I don't have tickets yet but I'm also not worried.

i was under the impression that you HATED the South and would not come here under any circumstances.

Southern Bison
December 15th, 2012, 12:18 PM
If you have tickets for Fricso, do not sell them to anyone but another Eagle, as in EWU eagle. We will be needing to buy some tickets after today and I understand the Bison and Bearkats have attempted to corner the market. Arrogant bastardsxblehx

http://youtu.be/RFlCD5CYAcU

The school's allotment of 4,000 will be more than enough for the EWWW crowd. They might need a few more if the sasquatch hunters take the week off.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 12:24 PM
i was under the impression that you HATED the South and would not come here under any circumstances.

As long as they keep having the FCS Championship game there, I have to go. Last year I drove Columbus>Cincinnati>Louisville>Nashville>Memphis>Little Rock>Dallas.

This year I'll probably do Indianapolis>St. Louis>Kansas City>OKC>Dallas because I'm moving out that way and would like to see it first.

swaghook
December 15th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Bought our 4 in early Sept should have pulled the trigger in late August spent an extra $5 per ticket. Will not wait next August.

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 12:29 PM
As long as they keep having the FCS Championship game there, I have to go. Last year I drove Columbus>Cincinnati>Louisville>Nashville>Memphis>Little Rock>Dallas.

This year I'll probably do Indianapolis>St. Louis>Kansas City>OKC>Dallas because I'm moving out that way and would like to see it first.

i suggest you keep your disdain for our people and way of life hidden. i'd hate for you to get your soccer mom *** whooped.

fmrbearkat
December 15th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Thanks, Go Eagles!!

You won't have to worry about spending your moms money after about 6 o'clock!!! All you need to worry about is making sure she pays her cable bill so you can watch the Kats take on the Bison!!!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 12:35 PM
i suggest you keep your disdain for our people and way of life hidden. i'd hate for you to get your soccer mom *** whooped.

Well with my I love Obamacare bumper sticker, I'm already taking my life into my own hands. Good thing I'm moving to Lawrence.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Well with my I love Obamacare bumper sticker, I'm already taking my life into my own hands. Good thing I'm moving to Lawrence.

Are you going to be in KS in time for the Bison/K-State game next year?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Are you going to be in KS in time for the Bison/K-State game next year?

YES! my wife starts in late August/September so we're moving late in the Summer.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2012, 12:41 PM
YES! my wife starts in late August/September so we're moving late in the Summer.

....I'll, be looking for the bumper sticker....sigh.....xpeacex

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 12:45 PM

don't be so sure about that. Mr. Quantrill may still be in those woods biding his time to ride back through and pay that cesspool another visit.

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 12:46 PM

so does your wife keep your balls in a glass or plastic jar? tupperware?

kdinva
December 15th, 2012, 12:50 PM
I love Obamacare bumper sticker......

I can hear that giant flush all the way from the northern mid-west here in Richmond.................God bless Jefferson Davis....

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 01:07 PM
so does your wife keep your balls in a glass or plastic jar? tupperware?

I know I shouldn't belabor this but I have no idea where you are going on this. I'm married to someone who is very accomplished and I have a job that allows me to not have my son in day care while still making a very good salary. My wife has completed PhD on schedule while having 1 child and soon another.

She has accepted an offer to be an Assistant Professor at the University of Kansas which, to my knowledge, is a pretty good thing.

Oh yeah and from now on, we will be Dr. and Mr.

I couldn't be happier and more content with any of these developments. Your "housewife" and "balls" comments are confusing to say the least because if they are meant to affirm your manhood, they do not and if they are to insult mine, they also do not.

Texas
December 15th, 2012, 01:16 PM
I know Texas is geographically located in the southern part of the US, but don't group us together with the other crappy collective. We really are better than that.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 01:17 PM
I know I shouldn't belabor this but I have no idea where you are going on this. I'm married to someone who is very accomplished and I have a job that allows me to not have my son in day care while still making a very good salary. My wife has completed PhD on schedule while having 1 child and soon another.

She has accepted an offer to be an Assistant Professor at the University of Kansas which, to my knowledge, is a pretty good thing.

Oh yeah and from now on, we will be Dr. and Mr.

I couldn't be happier and more content with any of these developments. Your "housewife" and "balls" comments are confusing to say the least because if they are meant to affirm your manhood, they do not and if they are to insult mine, they also do not.

whatever you have to tell yourself Mrs. Dr. nodakforever

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2012, 01:30 PM

You comin over to Frisco to watch your new fav team (Bison)??

Leave NoDak alone, I have given him enough sh** for being a lib.....xthumbsupx

Sam_Kats
December 15th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Awwww - NoDak is a stay @ home Dad. How cute

She must not be THAT accomplished if you like ObamaCare

Southern Bison
December 15th, 2012, 01:39 PM
You comin over to Frisco to watch your new fav team (Bison)??

Leave NoDak alone, I have given him enough sh** for being a lib.....xthumbsupx

So this can be a target! It's on now!

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2012, 01:54 PM

Nothing wrong with a 'sugar-momma'.....I need to get one of those....;)

Twentysix
December 15th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I need to procure my tickets as well regardless of who wins today

Does that mean you don't have faith in SFA to win their semifinal game? :D

Twentysix
December 15th, 2012, 01:58 PM

Texas isn't the south, Dallas reminds me of ND lol ;).

Twentysix
December 15th, 2012, 02:00 PM
I know Texas is geographically located in the southern part of the US, but don't group us together with the other crappy collective. We really are better than that.

I agree with this, Texas seems like all the other Great Plains states. Except Oklahoma, Oklahoma is dumpy and not like the others.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 02:04 PM

Except I have a job with a huge company that lets me pay less than $3k a year for 90/10 health insurance for my whole family. Obamacare doesn't affect me, I just care about more people than me.

Nothing wrong with a 'sugar-momma'.....I need to get one of those....;)

No sugar momma's here. I have a 40 hr a week full time job, it just happens to be telecommuting.

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Texas isn't the south, Dallas reminds me of ND lol ;).

it's not?

http://texas-brigade.org/images/lonestar.jpg

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Except I have a job with a huge company that lets me pay less than $3k a year for 90/10 health insurance for my whole family. Obamacare doesn't affect me, I just care about more people than me.

No sugar momma's here. I have a 40 hr a week full time job, it just happens to be telecommuting.

telecommuting=walking from the bedroom to the kitchen to gossip with the rest of the ladies.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2012, 02:11 PM

I tell my wife I'm working for NH. She asked me who is NH? I told her....Next Husband!!
xlolx

TheRevSFA
December 15th, 2012, 02:16 PM
I agree with this, Texas seems like all the other Great Plains states. Except Oklahoma, Oklahoma is dumpy and not like the others.

Try going somewhere that's not Dallas to experience Texas.

Texas
December 15th, 2012, 02:34 PM
it's not?

http://texas-brigade.org/images/lonestar.jpg
Everyone makes a mistake and sleeps with an ugly one.

Twentysix
December 15th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Try going somewhere that's not Dallas to experience Texas.

Someday, I like the greater Dallas area for now. Seems alot like the rest of the GPs.

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Everyone makes a mistake and sleeps with an ugly one.

true but not everyone covers themselves with GLORY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N4pZU6PLZY

bojeta
December 15th, 2012, 02:50 PM
I saw plenty of tickets being sold on ebay. Check it out. http://www.ebay.com/tickets/2012-NCAA-Division-1-FCS-Football-Championship-Tickets-01-05-13-Frisco-/120144068?_refkw=fcs+championship&_pcatid=846&_pcategid=173633&_tab=2&_from=R40&_dmpt=US_Tickets_all_in_one

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 02:51 PM
telecommuting=walking from the bedroom to the kitchen to gossip with the rest of the ladies.

With any luck, I can bring some class back to that Smack title. Certainly more cleverness.

http://1-2knockout.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5505fc496883401053719d7de970b-800wi

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 02:55 PM
With any luck, I can bring some class back to that Smack title. Certainly more cleverness.

but you'll know, and i'll know, but for term limits I would have held that post far longer than this guy held his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T38dhk4tr9o

ps you haven't won anything yet.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 02:58 PM
but you'll know, and i'll know, but for term limits I would have held that post far longer than this guy held his.

ps you haven't won anything yet.

Quantity over quality.

I did say "with any luck".

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Quantity over quality.

I did say "with any luck".

when you're a 5 time Title Holder....... come talk to me.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 03:41 PM
I saw plenty of tickets being sold on ebay. Check it out. http://www.ebay.com/tickets/2012-NCAA-Division-1-FCS-Football-Championship-Tickets-01-05-13-Frisco-/120144068?_refkw=fcs+championship&_pcatid=846&_pcategid=173633&_tab=2&_from=R40&_dmpt=US_Tickets_all_in_one

Yep, any suckers who pay those prices deserve what they get. Plenty of tickets will be available no matter who wins today.

CID1990
December 15th, 2012, 05:38 PM

Hey, I gotta respect the guy.

He's a liberal putting his money where his mouth is, letting the missus break that glass ceiling.

But yeah, he surely is allowed to visit his cojones at the mantelpiece once or twice a year.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Thanks, Go Eagles!!

Hope you enjoy your trip to Frisco!

Texas
December 15th, 2012, 06:59 PM

No joke. Wait nevermind his smack is a joke.

Bisonator
December 15th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Thanks, Go Eagles!!

You must want to see a real champion in action huh? Lol.