PDA

View Full Version : Grant Olson MLB 28 tackles

Snowgoose
December 8th, 2012, 06:53 PM
He had 28 tackles against wofford today and that is one of the most ridiculous stats I have ever seen from a defensive player. He has Been unreal all year and should have been All conference.

frozennorth
December 8th, 2012, 06:57 PM
29 was what they said on the radio.

Bisonator
December 8th, 2012, 06:57 PM
I know he's pretty beat up, sore and tired! He better be ready to do it again next weekend. I think he is our MVP. Cangrats Grant on your new Bison record! GO BISON!!!

Hammerhead
December 8th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Official stats have him at 29 tackles. 6 solo and 23 assists.

Houndawg
December 8th, 2012, 07:16 PM
I know he's pretty beat up, sore and tired! He better be ready to do it again next weekend. I think he is our MVP. Cangrats Grant on your new Bison record! GO BISON!!!

The MVP is whoever is keeping him from getting blocked, Bison DTs must have dominated.

frozennorth
December 8th, 2012, 07:20 PM
The MVP is whoever is keeping him from getting blocked, Bison DTs must have dominated.
breitenstein right up the middle to olson every play it seemed.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 8th, 2012, 07:25 PM

Just got back from the game. The DL did play well but Grant was all-world tonight. He shed blocks and ran thru blocks tonight. Best performance from a LB I have seen.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Man that was a show.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 9th, 2012, 01:54 AM
Impressive, no doubt. Congrats to the kid!

HandoEX
December 9th, 2012, 09:27 AM
He was as impressive as Colton Heagle in the GSU game last year. Absolutely amazing performance for Grant.

Terryer
December 9th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Never seen anything like that before. He was literally in on every play...

Hambone
December 9th, 2012, 09:33 AM
29 tackles in 58 plays I believe. Impressive.

Professor Chaos
December 9th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Can't say enough about Grant Olson's toughness and mental fortitude to continue to tackle the tank wore #7 for Wofford play after play. You could tell he spent every ounce of energy he had on the field and was physically and emotionally drained in the postgame press conference. He may not be an All-American this year but that was an All-American performance if I've ever seen one.

seantaylor
December 9th, 2012, 11:25 AM
How many of the tackles were solo?

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 9th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Our LBs do that all the time.........................in 3 games!

Watched the game with gobison yesterday and we were laughing about how much action that guy got...............reminded me of SEs mom.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2012, 11:40 AM
How many of the tackles were solo?

I think 6.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Our LBs do that all the time.........................in 3 games!

Watched the game with gobison yesterday and we were laughing about how much action that guy got...............reminded me of SEs mom.

Just spit water on the screen......that was funny!

fmrbearkat
December 9th, 2012, 01:08 PM
That is a truly remarkable stat...especially if they only ran 58 plays!! Incredible!!

tourguide
December 9th, 2012, 01:26 PM
And he gave all the credit to the rest of the D and the scout team offense. class act

IBleedYellow
December 9th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Did they seriously only run 58 plays?! My Lord it felt like I was yelling for like 100...

OrygunBison
December 9th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Not to take anything away from Grant but... with the way that #7 for Wofford plays, I'm not surprised. I don't remember him going down with less than three guys on him. With that sort of running, our guys are going to get many, many shared tackles, particularly our guys in the middle. That guy is an absolute beast. I'm glad we'll never have to play against him again.

gsu2583
December 9th, 2012, 02:49 PM
He was as impressive as Colton Heagle in the GSU game last year. Absolutely amazing performance for Grant.

Glad he got THAT out of the way yesterday...