PDA

View Full Version : ASU recruiting 2013

asujch
December 3rd, 2012, 11:02 PM
Just wanted to start a thread for recruiting for next fall, ESPN has 5 guys on our watch list at the moment, George Vinson OLB, Deondre Singleton S, Evan Gates ATH, Tre Carter C, and Marcus Dallas DE.

Twentysix
December 4th, 2012, 12:28 AM
I remember when lakes started an NDSU recruiting thread on AGS. Ended up in the smack section :\

cbarrier90
December 4th, 2012, 12:35 AM
I remember when lakes started an NDSU recruiting thread on AGS. Ended up in the smack section :\

And granted, while it is Lakes we're talking about, IMO recruiting threads are more appropriate on individual team boards. Just too easy for those threads to disintegrate.

Check the MMB and there is a 2013 recruiting thread that, although a bit buried, has been up for awhile.

rbostic278
December 4th, 2012, 08:09 AM
I would post some of Ga Southerns commits but it's hard to get info out of Ft. Knox but thank god for twitter. You guys always big in FBS caliber recruits.

PaladinFan
December 4th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Will be interesting year recruiting wise. App and GSU will always do well. Furman information is a lot harder to come by under Fowler than it was under Lamb. The Paladins, though, have what appears to be a new institutional commitment to expanding beyond the I85 corridor. I would not be shocked to see Furman start landing guys from outside the south.

seantaylor
December 5th, 2012, 12:48 AM
The expansion starting and impending FBS invitation should really make for a great recruiting year for Monken

PaladinFan
December 5th, 2012, 07:15 AM
The expansion starting and impending FBS invitation should really make for a great recruiting year for Monken

Doesn't Georgia Southern have the same problem App does? Nice dress but no one is going to invite you to the dance?