PDA

View Full Version : Division 1 Playoffs Round 2 Attendance

marenlee
December 1st, 2012, 09:37 PM
18,482 fans in the Fargodome watched the Bison defense continue their dominance in the playoffs the last 2 years only allowing 30 total points in 5 post season games.

theasushow
December 1st, 2012, 09:40 PM
18,482 fans in the Fargodome watched the Bison defense continue their dominance in the playoffs the last 2 years only allowing 30 total points in 5 post season games.

Is that supposed to be impressive? I mean ****, ASU allowed 38 today in just one game. oh wait. xblehx

Tubakat2014
December 1st, 2012, 10:07 PM
A piddly 7,073 in Huntsville. Inexcusable. I'd like to know what the 70% of SHSU students that chose not to attend the game were doing.

NDSU92
December 1st, 2012, 10:15 PM
What's with the huge drop off in attendance at Appy and Ga Southern?

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 1st, 2012, 10:18 PM
What's with the huge drop off in attendance at Appy and Ga Southern?

I was going to ask the same thing.

Gringer1
December 1st, 2012, 10:24 PM
I was going to ask the same thing.

Students had to pay for tickets to the GSU game after getting in for free all year, so there were much less of them. The Eagles were also screwed because UGA was playing in Atlanta for the SEC title and a trip to the BCS championship. When the big name state school has a de facto semifinal playoff game instate, the little guy doesn't have much of a chance.

furbaloffear
December 1st, 2012, 10:31 PM
The problem at APP is widely considered to be our distance from major metro areas. The season ticket holders are generally from those areas and have to plan to make the trip up to Boone. With only a couple weeks to plan and being right smack dab in the middle of the Holidays most season ticket holders don't make the trip. Also less of a walkup crowd too because of the holidays.

Texas
December 1st, 2012, 10:34 PM
A piddly 7,073 in Huntsville. Inexcusable. I'd like to know what the 70% of SHSU students that chose not to attend the game were doing.

Only thing I can think of damn parade in town. Other than that no idea where everyone was.