PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston at Montana State

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Sammy94
December 7th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Come on EWU!!! 2 years in a row Big Sky Champs by TKO!!!

Bison56
December 7th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Good game kats! Good luck next week.

fmrbearkat
December 7th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Come on EWU!!! 2 years in a row Big Sky Champs by TKO!!!

Screw that!! I think we match up better with EWU but I want a freaking home game!!

Twentysix
December 7th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Runner ups? We WERE the Big Sky Champions last year - we beat 'em all.

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/11/2012/02/medium_bf9e8b23fcaaf01e820e18e75c036c62.jpg

You can play dumb, but you can't escape it :p

caribbeanhen
December 7th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Him & Caribbean. The Hen is our good luck chicken. Come on, anti-Texas boy....call it, we're gonna get outscored in the 2nd half. DO IT!!

try and enjoy your win and stop thinking about me and the Hens....

Sam_Kats
December 7th, 2012, 10:38 PM
You're my......my......my FRIEND.

Twentysix
December 7th, 2012, 10:38 PM
You're my......my......my FRIEND.

Is your name by chance john zoidberg?

Sammy94
December 7th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Congrats on a great year MSU. Perhaps we can meet up again next year.

LehighU11
December 7th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Way to go Kats! Way to show the nation the SLC is getting stronger!

Really an impressive win that shouldn't surprise anyone who has seen SHSU this year or last. UCA played very well this year as well. But when your 3rd place team loses 70-0 to the 2nd place team, and with only 3 teams having winning records, it's hard to say that the SLC as a whole is getting stronger. The top 2 teams are legit, though.

TheRevSFA
December 7th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Great Sam. Just great, now MSU will be pissed at the slc and we get to host them next season

dudeitsaid
December 7th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Great win, SHSU! Great season, Bobcats. Of course, I hope EWU wins tomorrow, but I would love the opportunity for EWU to get the chance to avenge that loss 8 years ago on our home turf to the Bearkats. But first, we need to beat a tough Redbird team tomorrow, and that will be a heck of a challenge indeed. Hope we get the opportunity to see you in two weeks!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 7th, 2012, 10:45 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31503830.jpg

MR. CHICKEN
December 7th, 2012, 10:46 PM
IS IT SNOWIN'....IN BOZEMAN....YET????.....AWK?

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 7th, 2012, 10:54 PM
IS IT SNOWIN'....IN BOZEMAN....YET????.....AWK?

Folks have already turned their attention to ski season....it's easy to move on when you live in a place as beautiful as Bozeman :)

Lehigh'98
December 7th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Great win for Sammy and the SLC, congrats. Nice season MSU, tough team, just have a bad matchup against SHSU and keep getting matched against them.

bullitt_60
December 7th, 2012, 10:59 PM
MSU looks really slow again this year...

MR. CHICKEN
December 7th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Folks have already turned their attention to ski season....it's easy to move on when you live in a place as beautiful as Bozeman :)

17337.....PATRIOT LEAGUE...OFFICIALS......RAN DUH GAME......LAK UH....BOARD MEETIN'.....O' TOP DOW PERFORMERAHS ....xthumbsupx...DOODLE-DOO!

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 7th, 2012, 11:12 PM
MSU looks really slow again this year...

Their lack of speed on offense is a problem. That combined with an undersized OL only compounds it. Lehigh actually has considerable more team speed at their skill positions. If Lehigh had McGhee they would have won every game by 20 and if MSU had Spadola, Kurfis, Haggins etc they might still be playing.

Now with that said, MSU's front seven, especially their DL, has a great combo of size and speed.

Ultimately, I think this game was lost by the MSU OL. It was the biggest question mark heading into the season. For most of the year it was masked by McGee and then Kirks beast moding when he returned from injury.

Sam_Kats
December 7th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Hmm...refs played a role in that game?? Wow. Not your best, Chicken.

MR. CHICKEN
December 7th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Their lack of speed on offense is a problem. That combined with an undersized OL only compounds it. Lehigh actually has considerable more team speed at their skill positions. If Lehigh had McGee they would have won every game by 20 and if MSU had Spadola, Kurfis, Haggins etc they might still be playing.

Now with that said, MSU's front seven, especially their DL, has a great combo of size and speed.

Ultimately, I think this game was lost by the MSU OL. It was the biggest question mark heading into the season. For most of the year it was masked by McGee and then Kirks beast moding when he returned from injury.

AN' NO.....STARTIN'.....RUNNIN' BACK........AWQ!

MR. CHICKEN
December 7th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Hmm...refs played a role in that game?? Wow. Not your best, Chicken.

EGGS-ZAK-LAH NOT.......WHICH WAS MAH POINT.....AWK!

McNeese72
December 7th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Bearkats tonight looked more like the team that I saw in person completely dominate my Cowboys. The only team to do that to the Cowboys this season.

Good luck next week to the Bearkats!!

Doc

NoDak 4 Ever
December 7th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Bearkats tonight looked more like the team that I saw in person completely dominate my Cowboys. The only team to do that to the Cowboys this season.

Good luck next week to the Bearkats!!

Doc

and MSU looked like the team that always ****s the bed about this time of year.

LuckyKat
December 7th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Well, I said that if each team plays their best the Kats would win , and they did,
and MSU lived up to their reputation "SOFT" they got beaten in the trenches
on both sides of the ball pretty bad, this SHSU squad wants it, they want it Bad

Lucky Out

Hammerhead
December 7th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Except for that team that won the national championship last year. One of NDSU's most successful football alums is Tryone Braxton who played for the Broncos for 13 years and was from Wisconsin.

I don't care what others say, but through the years of division 2 and 1aa, the thing that always has killed the Midwest is the DBacks. They cant handle the speed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sam_Kats
December 7th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Chicken - I want to have about 20 beers with you. Name the place.

SeattleGriz
December 8th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Except for that team that won the national championship last year. One of NDSU's most successful football alums is Tryone Braxton who played for the Broncos for 13 years and was from Wisconsin.

Exactly. SHSU is only tough until they get socked in the mouth.

I have folded Texas personally and it wasn't pretty. Texas likes to run their mouth until someone shuts it. Too bad MSU totally got handled tonight. Congratulations SHSU, you stomped the crap out of MSU and looked great. Just realize you will get punched in the mouth soon and fold like you did in the NC last year. Better print the runner up tee shirts now.

BNATION
December 8th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Exactly. SHSU is only tough until they get socked in the mouth.

I have folded Texas personally and it wasn't pretty. Texas likes to run their mouth until someone shuts it. Too bad MSU totally got handled tonight. Congratulations SHSU, you stomped the crap out of MSU and looked great. Just realize you will get punched in the mouth soon and fold like you did in the NC last year. Better print the runner up tee shirts now.

HAha this guy. So you mean when y'all came to Texas and got beat? Or how you watched the NC from the couch and how until a fake punt and hurry up screen ND couldn't do a thing on offense? Joker go back to your cave and spanktervision.

BNATION
December 8th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Your talking about a State forged in fighting. A state where you get almost all your football players from. Your a joke man.

Red & Black
December 8th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Your fanbase is one my least favorites. Another trip to the Natty is going to make it that much worse, so yes, for personal reasons, I hope you guys lose.

Envy noted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeattleGriz
December 8th, 2012, 04:19 AM
HAha this guy. So you mean when y'all came to Texas and got beat? Or how you watched the NC from the couch and how until a fake punt and hurry up screen ND couldn't do a thing on offense? Joker go back to your cave and spanktervision.

Good one man, I gotta give you that! My disdain for Texas is personal. Not football, but life. You can tell it oozed out on my post.

SHSU is still going to lose, print the runner up...er runner up to the runner up tee shirts.

Nickels
December 8th, 2012, 06:07 AM
AND MSU STORMS THE FIEL....oh wait....

caribbeanhen
December 8th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Chicken - I want to have about 20 beers with you. Name the place.

be careful Chicken, he's got no funds

frozennorth
December 8th, 2012, 06:43 AM

are you on crack? ND wasn't even eligible for the playoffs last year.

DJKyR0
December 8th, 2012, 07:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/i7IQp.png
I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH BEARKATS
BEARKAT IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A PLAYOFF BERTH?
DO YOU WANT A RUNNER-UP T-SHIRT?
BEARKAT PIG IS DISGUSTING
WILLIE FRITZ IS A MURDERER
F***ING SHSU

(every Bobcat fan right now)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Your talking about a State forged in fighting. A state where you get almost all your football players from. Your a joke man.

2 tries and he couldn't get the word right.

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 8th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Mt st has great fans. Really loved our win there in 2010.

+1 except for the win part....and it was 2011. Great time and town. I'll remember my fly rod next time

Sammy94
December 8th, 2012, 08:13 AM
It's a sign of a great team when opponents have to start pulling out trick plays to compete. I wonder what we will see next week?

Sam_Kats
December 8th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Hey Hen, you just keep bad mouthing other teams from the consolation bracket @ UDeeee. And most importantly, keep taking the Kats' opponents. I mean, EVENTUALLY you have to be get it right, eh??

1-5 baby.

bri-dog
December 8th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Flanders hurdling a defender was #9 on ESPN's Top 10 plays this morning...

caribbeanhen
December 9th, 2012, 05:32 PM
I know you're trying to be funny, but in all seriousness if those two teams played again the week after, the results may have been different. We scored to cut it to one touchdown right after the half. They promptly scored on the KO return, intercepted a pass and scored again and then the wheels fell off. I'm not saying we were as good or better than the Kats last year, I just don't think 49-13 would have been anywhere near the score had that game been played in Bozeman.

JMO

I do try to be funny at times, but I was actually asking a serious question this time

Walkon79
December 9th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Not sure why. MSU fans are awesome and I've checked off Missoula from my list & substituted Bozeman on the list. No respect lost for the Bobcats....just a bad night.

Good man!!

Walkon79
December 9th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Great game Kats. We didn't play our best but were beaten by a better team. Good luck down the road and we hope to see you again. Just not next year, OK? :)

Griz_are_Beta_AF
December 9th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Great game Kats. We didn't play our best but were beaten by a better team. Good luck down the road and we hope to see you again. Just not next year, OK? :)

Our offense should be even better next year with both Kirk and McGhee returning, as well as (I think) 4 of our o-linemen, and a couple of our receivers. As for our defense, we are graduating a lot of starters. We'll see how our front 7 is. I think we're graduating 4 of them. Plus Fuller, who was our best DB. We'll see when the time comes.

Walkon79
December 9th, 2012, 10:59 PM
I'm just hoping the SHSU is on the other side ,)

Bisonoline
December 9th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Mt st has great fans. Really loved our win there in 2010.

Never seen a fan base as nice as theirs.

Griz_are_Beta_AF
December 10th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Never seen a fan base as nice as theirs.

I just moved here this fall and it still blows my mind how friendly these people are. I was skiing yesterday and the very first person I asked for a ride, who we didn't know, gladly gave us one no questions asked. I'm from MN, where there is the rumored Minnesota nice, but they don't come even remotely near what MT has for friendly people.