View Full Version : Congrat ISU Redbirds

GreatAppSt
December 1st, 2012, 07:34 PM
Great game Redbirds good luck in the rest of your games. You had a great game game plan, executed, and your coaches took Old Jerry and friends to the woodshedxnodx. xbowxxbowx

theasushow
December 1st, 2012, 07:42 PM
I wouldnt say a 1 point OT loss on a blocked PAT is taken to the woodshed, but great game plan and win none the less. Congrats.

GreatAppSt
December 1st, 2012, 07:59 PM
I wouldnt say a 1 point OT loss on a blocked PAT is taken to the woodshed, but great game plan and win none the less. Congrats.

RTM Didn't say our team was taken to the woodshedxnonox, I Did say our Coaches got outperformed today, and they were, badlyxthumbsupx.

Appattk
December 1st, 2012, 08:33 PM
I'd have to say our Offensive coaches did remarkably well today... We scored 37 points on a top defense with a QB that has a torn ACL.. Jamal couldn't cut left or right and yet he somehow was able to move the ball down the field...

Now our defensive coaches.... Wow....

But no excuses.. ISU: You guys were fun to play and have in Boone... My soul is hurting after the loss, but wow, what a game!

GreatAppSt
December 2nd, 2012, 08:19 AM

BINGO!!!xnodx

Anyway, back to the thread Congrats ISU.

GoVols
December 2nd, 2012, 08:54 AM
Thank you guys! You were all GREAT hosts stopping by the ISU Hardee's tailgate and welcoming us all. My trip looked like this...

Left near Chicago Friday 6:00pm
Arrived in Boone Saturday 7:15am
Breakfast, see campus, tailgate 7:15am-1:00pm
Game at The Rock 1:00pm-5:30pm
Left Boone Saturday 5:45pm
Arrived home near Chicago Sunday 6:30am

1,650 miles round trip in 36 hours 30 minutes (and I drove all but 70 of those miles)

Dead tired this AM, no sleep in over 36 hours, 26 hours driving, but well worth the trip, thank you!!!

Bh2oson
December 2nd, 2012, 08:59 AM
I don't post on here often, but I wanted to say congrats to Illinois State. Everybody I met wearing red yesterday was very complimentary of their visit to Boone. Good luck the rest of the way.

Gringer1
December 2nd, 2012, 09:01 AM
I'd have to say our Offensive coaches did remarkably well today... We scored 37 points on a top defense with a QB that has a torn ACL.. Jamal couldn't cut left or right and yet he somehow was able to move the ball down the field...

But no excuses.. ISU: You guys were fun to play and have in Boone... My soul is hurting after the loss, but wow, what a game!

Do you find your signature to be somewhat ironic now? ;)

Apps03
December 2nd, 2012, 09:09 AM
Do you find your signature to be somewhat ironic now? ;)

wrong endzone