PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Day for FCS fans

Professor Chaos
December 1st, 2012, 12:08 AM
Welcome to the best football day of the year FCS football fans! Looking at the FCS matchups around the nation today is just awesome and makes me grateful that I follow the football subdivision that has a real postseason.

I really wish the FCS playoff TV rights would be bought by a network that cares about real postseason football and could switch between games March Madness style. What a showcase it could be for the level of football played in our subdivision and a lesson for the subdivision that chooses to let a computer decide their champion. Enjoy the day football fans, it doesn't get any better with 16 top flight teams playing win or go home football!

It would sure blow if the FBS had a real playoff. I mean who would want to see, and pay for, all these games being played in a single day?

Notre Dame
vs
UCLA

Stanford
vs
Texas A&M

Oregon
vs
Florida St

Florida
vs
Nebraska

Georgia
vs
Clemson

Kansas St
vs
South Carolina

LSU
vs
Oklahoma

Alabama
vs
Oregon St

Drblankstare
December 1st, 2012, 12:21 AM
FBS can't have playoffs the players would miss to much class..........oh waitxcrazyx

JMUNJ08
December 1st, 2012, 01:43 AM
FBS can't have playoffs the players would miss to much class..........oh waitxcrazyx

Wait, are you saying FBS players are students too? Wild stuff...

caribbeanhen
December 1st, 2012, 06:40 AM
Welcome to the best football day of the year FCS football fans! Looking at the FCS matchups around the nation today is just awesome and makes me grateful that I follow the football subdivision that has a real postseason.

[/SIZE]

yes sir

Southern Bison
December 1st, 2012, 06:54 AM
HO! HO! HO! (Okay, now that I've sent wake up calls out to Screamin' Eagle, xcoach2, & LakesBison...) xsmiley_wix

Today is better than the opening weekend of the Final Four in March!!

Wallace
December 1st, 2012, 07:33 AM
It would sure blow if the FBS had a real playoff. I mean who would want to see, and pay for, all these games being played in a single day?

Not me

frozennorth
December 1st, 2012, 09:24 AM
i'm more of a fan of a smaller playoff format. Besides, you can't watch all those games anyway :P

caribbeanhen
December 1st, 2012, 09:32 AM
to bad we have to wait for the playoffs to see the kind of great matchups we will see today.... I can only remember the appy vs Montana game as a great out of conf match up this year..... what other games were there?

superman7515
December 1st, 2012, 09:42 AM

Yeah I guess it is Christmas for those of you playing... Prick. xlolx