PDA

View Full Version : Another FCS Player invited to Senior Bowl

smallcollegefbfan
November 30th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Cornell OL JC Tretter has now been invited. He has been invited as a guard. The left tackle projects as a guard or center in the NFL at 6'4, 300 pounds. He moves very well. I have him as a projected 5th-7th round pick.

xcoach2
November 30th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Anyone have the list of FCS guys invited?

smallcollegefbfan
November 30th, 2012, 09:02 PM
So far just 2 FCS players have been invited to the Senior Bowl:

OG JC Tretter, Cornell
CB Robert Alford, Southeastern Louisiana

BEAR
November 30th, 2012, 10:09 PM
SFA has a guy they CAN'T leave out! But of course I'm sure there are plenty more that will be added later.

xcoach2
November 30th, 2012, 10:12 PM
SFA has a guy they CAN'T leave out! But of course I'm sure there are plenty more that will be added later.

SFA has potentially two with Roberson and Jefferson.

smallcollegefbfan
November 30th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Add WR Aaron Mellette of Elon to the Senior Bowl list. W&M CB BW Webb is another player who is high on the radar and I think should get an invite.

smallcollegefbfan
November 30th, 2012, 11:25 PM
SFA has potentially two with Roberson and Jefferson.

I don't think Jefferson has a shot at the Senior Bowl because he has not developed quite like you would expect with his raw athleticism.

As for Roberson, I think he ranks more as a late round or PFA prospect and would be 4th on Senior Bowl list of WRs from small schoolers. NFL teams seem to have Mellette, EKU's Tyrone Goard, and JSU's Alan Bonner ahead of him.

Walkon79
November 30th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Minter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BEAR
December 1st, 2012, 07:53 AM
I don't think Jefferson has a shot at the Senior Bowl because he has not developed quite like you would expect with his raw athleticism.

As for Roberson, I think he ranks more as a late round or PFA prospect and would be 4th on Senior Bowl list of WRs from small schoolers. NFL teams seem to have Mellette, EKU's Tyrone Goard, and JSU's Alan Bonner ahead of him.

Did you say Bonner was ahead of him? xlmaox

smallcollegefbfan
December 1st, 2012, 09:40 AM
Did you say Bonner was ahead of him? xlmaox

Mainly because Bonner is a lot faster. Roberson is a good possession threat who does well in the red zone using his body. Most teams have Roberson as a PFA from what I'm hearing but if he runs faster than expected I believe he will/should get drafted for sure.