PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State Tight End........

jstate83
August 17th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Lands at Jackson State.

Ohio States Marcel Frost is now a JSU Tiger. (http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060817/SPORTS030101/60817026)

This 1st year of rebuilding is going to be interesting if nothing else.
It's going to be wild down here in 2 weeks. :nod:

Mr. Tiger
August 17th, 2006, 04:01 PM
I like this pickup. We need a good tight end. Jackson State is certainly a wildcard this year with all the transfers we have. :D

GSUISBACK
August 17th, 2006, 04:37 PM
How many transfers for JSU now 115-120?:confused: :o

Catmendue2
August 17th, 2006, 04:46 PM
How many transfers for JSU now 115-120?:confused: :o

Don't matter how many they have only 65 will beat up the rest of the SWAC ea:smiley_wi st.

J-State 86-90
August 17th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Don't matter how many they have only 65 will beat up the rest of the SWAC ea:smiley_wi st.

Catmendue, It's a good chance we will get them on the schedule in a year or so and then they can see for themselves!!

UNH 40
August 18th, 2006, 07:41 AM
JSU's team chemistry is going to be crap with all these transfers.

AppGuy04
August 18th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Transfers can be great sometimes, but picking up guys that have been suspended from other schools always worries me

Jax
August 18th, 2006, 08:49 AM
:thumbsup:

Very Good pick up.

With Haw being a transfer from OSU, this should be an even better pick-up for Comegy. Good job J-State. Can't wait until 10/14.

BLUE TIGER
August 18th, 2006, 10:42 AM

Very Good pick up.

With Haw being a transfer from OSU, this should be an even better pick-up for Comegy. Good job J-State. Can't wait until 10/14.

Yes this is a great addition for Tiger Land, but Comegy isn't finish because we a have an offensive lineman and defensive lineman on the way as well. The attitude of these guys are great and all of them are talking championship. See for yourself and check out the player bios. Oh and BTW it seems like all of these young men are honor roll students. http://www.jsutigers.com/?section=roster&sprt=football

Jax
August 18th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Yes this is a great addition for Tiger Land, but Comegy isn't finish because we a have an offensive lineman and defensive lineman on the way as well. The attitude of these guys are great and all of them are talking championship. See for yourself and check out the player bios. Oh and BTW it seems like all of these young men are honor roll students. http://www.jsutigers.com/?section=roster&sprt=football

More good news. Gives true meaning to the term "student-athletes." Student first, athlete second. :thumbsup:

BLUE TIGER
August 18th, 2006, 11:06 AM
JSU's team chemistry is going to be crap with all these transfers.

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060818/SPORTS030101/608180349

AppGuy04
August 18th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Doesn't look good to me:

-The 6-foot-5, 255-pound Frost was listed as the Buckeyes' first-team tight end as recently as two weeks ago.But he was suspended from the Ohio State football team on Aug. 9 for the entire 2006 season after violating undisclosed team rules

-Linebacker Daniel Brooks was booted from Tennessee after several run-ins with the law

-Former Notre Dame player LaBrose Hedgemon was suspended for two semesters for unspecified reasons

-At Ohio State, Erik Haw was arrested on a marijuana possession charge and later pleaded guilty to an amended charge of disorderly conduct

jstate83
August 18th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Doesn't look good to me:

-The 6-foot-5, 255-pound Frost was listed as the Buckeyes' first-team tight end as recently as two weeks ago.But he was suspended from the Ohio State football team on Aug. 9 for the entire 2006 season after violating undisclosed team rules

-Linebacker Daniel Brooks was booted from Tennessee after several run-ins with the law

-Former Notre Dame player LaBrose Hedgemon was suspended for two semesters for unspecified reasons

-At Ohio State, Erik Haw was arrested on a marijuana possession charge and later pleaded guilty to an amended charge of disorderly conduct

Man.......These guy's know this is their last chance to make good.
Everything has been laid out for them by Comegy and the AD Bob Braddy.
JSU is not going on NCAA or POLICE probation because of a problem child that can't learn from past mistakes.

Their attitude on the practice feild is excelent so far. None of them have the "BIG HEAD" and get along with the returning players very well.

None of them has been crying about the school they left did them wrong.
They have all basically said their screw-ups was THEIR FAULT and want to move forward.

BTW: Sighted on practice field Willie Richardson, Eddie Payton, Lewis Tillman and Chris Burkett.

It's ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL GOOD down here.:hurray:

bigbluetiger
August 18th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Good stuff......I hope they all work out!

Jax
August 18th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Man.......These guy's know this is their last chance to make good.
Everything has been laid out for them by Comegy and the AD Bob Braddy.
JSU is not going on NCAA or POLICE probation because of a problem child that can't learn from past mistakes.

Their attitude on the practice feild is excelent so far. None of them have the "BIG HEAD" and get along with the returning players very well.

None of them has been crying about the school they left did them wrong.
They have all basically said their screw-ups was THEIR FAULT and want to move forward.

BTW: Sighted on practice field Willie Richardson, Eddie Payton, Lewis Tillman and Chris Burkett.

It's ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL GOOD down here.:hurray:

Well stated...learn from your mistakes and move on. :nod:

BLUE TIGER
August 18th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Doesn't look good to me:

I guess Kobe Bryant, Randy Moss, Warren Sapp, Magic Johnson, Charles Barkley, Eli Manning, Mark McGwuire, Bo Jackson, and many others don't deserve a second chance either.

jstate83
August 18th, 2006, 04:24 PM
I guess Kobe Bryant, Randy Moss, Warren Sapp, Magic Johnson, Charles Barkley, Eli Manning, Mark McGwuire, Bo Jackson, and many others don't deserve a second chance either.

Don't worry....................Thing's are handled different down here.
They f up here, they got more than a coach and AD on their arses.

The Mayor, community leaders, city councilmen ain't gonna allow renagades running around on JSU campus. You know these old black folk's around here ain't having it:D

Tod
August 18th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Good pickup for JSU! Good luck, kick some @$$. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I-AA Fan
August 18th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Doesn't look good to me:

Haw and Frost both were thrown off the team for the same reason ...they failed their third drug test. Pretty common knowledge in Columbus. They both have very positive upsides ... Haw is always in the right place at the right time. He was a favorite of Zwick's, but when Tressel put Smith in for 2.5 years of training, Haw saw less time. He was also under short-term suspensions for the first two violations.

Mr. Tiger
August 18th, 2006, 07:23 PM
I am not worried about the backgrounds of the transfers being brought in because none of these guys appear to be bad seeds. Young players will make mistakes and they deserve second chances. All of these guys have been model citizens so far and if anyone gets into any trouble they will find themselves without a scholarship.

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 19th, 2006, 12:02 AM
I am not worried about the backgrounds of the transfers being brought in because none of these guys appear to be bad seeds. Young players will make mistakes and they deserve second chances. All of these guys have been model citizens so far and if anyone gets into any trouble they will find themselves without a scholarship.
Don't be bothered by the comments. If they were signed to their school, they would be all smiles.

jmuroller
August 19th, 2006, 01:31 PM

Kobe's situation just goes to show how professional sports works now.

Randy Moss was a thug, is a thug, and will always be a thug. He went to Marshall..enuf' said. If you want to be like them, go right ahead.

Warren Sapp went to Miami...look above for this one also.

Majic Johnson has done nothing wrong. I didn't know having HIV was a crime?

Charles Barkley was a loudmouth...you gotta love em' though.

Bo Knows!

Eli Manning? Explain this one to me. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have multiple positive drug tests against him.

Mark McGwire was never given a second chance. He cheated and will pay for it next year when he doesn't get in the Hall.

I could care less who JSU brings in. But when you start bringing transfer after transfer that was kicked off his previous team then it just goes to show that JSU has the "win at all costs" mentality.

AppGuy04
August 19th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Kobe's situation just goes to show how professional sports works now.

Randy Moss was a thug, is a thug, and will always be a thug. He went to Marshall..enuf' said. If you want to be like them, go right ahead.

Warren Sapp went to Miami...look above for this one also.

Majic Johnson has done nothing wrong. I didn't know having HIV was a crime?

Charles Barkley was a loudmouth...you gotta love em' though.

Bo Knows!

Eli Manning? Explain this one to me. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have multiple positive drug tests against him.

Mark McGwire was never given a second chance. He cheated and will pay for it next year when he doesn't get in the Hall.

I could care less who JSU brings in. But when you start bringing transfer after transfer that was kicked off his previous team then it just goes to show that JSU has the "win at all costs" mentality.

:hurray: :hurray:

jstate83
August 19th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Don't be bothered by the comments. If they were signed to their school, they would be all smiles.

Man................Ain't nobody bothered by people that don't know what they are talking about.

WE know how things work down here at JSU. What people from school's like James Madison and APP ST think means nada to us.

We been playing football for decades, picking up players, giving them second chances and the NCAA is yet to find a reason to come snooping around.

But..................You know how some are...................They way is supposed to be everybody way.

jstate83
August 19th, 2006, 02:30 PM

Dude...................These two show up like clockwork on any SWAC/MEAC thread "spreading their knowledge". xlolx

AppGuy04
August 19th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Yep I'm a hater for worrying about these guys pulling the same **** at your school, explain that to me:rolleyes:

jstate83
August 19th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Yep I'm a hater for worrying about these guys pulling the same **** at your school, explain that to me:rolleyes:

Man...................Everything about these players being at JSU has been explained to you through out this thread in post's and news articles, yet you gonna still see it your way......................thats nothing new..........who cares.:nonono2:

I don't have the extra time to waste. xlolx

We don't have to explain SHAT to you.................end of story if you refuse to read for once in your posting life.xidiotx

1 more crazy arse, no non-sense, multi-millionare reason bullshat will be dismissed from JSU. (http://www.jsutigers.com/sports/football/106)

Just in the neighborhood means he was there doing "sweeps" in West Jackson.
He travels with a crew of 10 armed to the teeth officers.

Jax
August 21st, 2006, 12:41 PM
Man...................Everything about these players being at JSU has been explained to you through out this thread in post's and news articles, yet you gonna still see it your way......................thats nothing new..........who cares.:nonono2:

I don't have the extra time to waste. xlolx

We don't have to explain SHAT to you.................end of story if you refuse to read for once in your posting life.xidiotx

1 more crazy arse, no non-sense, multi-millionare reason bullshat will be dismissed from JSU. (http://www.jsutigers.com/sports/football/106)

Just in the neighborhood means he was there doing "sweeps" in West Jackson.
He travels with a crew of 10 armed to the teeth officers.

Good Article 83. It says alot when the Mayor drops by and talks with the team. Also good to hear he said the City of Jackson is behind the Tigers. :thumbsup:

xlolx @ 53 year old QB line.

Hopefully we can get Kip to do the same in BTR.

jstate83
August 21st, 2006, 01:31 PM
Good Article 83. It says alot when the Mayor drops by and talks with the team. Also good to hear he said the City of Jackson is behind the Tigers. :thumbsup:

xlolx @ 53 year old QB line.

Hopefully we can get Kip to do the same in BTR.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's why I laugh when people start telling us about how thing's are done here in Jackson.
JACKSON STATE IS THE MONEY ENGINE in this city for a heck of a lot of businesses here.
EVERY MAYOR, Councilman, and Ledgislator KNOW this.

The season start's TODAY down here.

We kick off the MISSISSIPPI SWAC SEASON with a meet and greet between all the SWAC Schools at the Medical Mall..........(The Old Jackson Mall on Baily AVE), at 5:30.

JSU, ALCORN, and VALLEY will be there.:thumbsup:

Then Sunday night, WLBT-TV3 kicks off the Mississippi College Season with Sports Journal...(Weekly sport's newscast after the news. They cover all teams in Mississippi on a 30 minute show by conference each week).

Sunday's will be the 1 hour kickoff.
All 8 Universities and colleges, supporters--(wearing their respective "color's") will be in attendance.

OLE MISS, MISS ST. USM, JSU, Alcorn, Valley, Delta St., Miss College, Millsaps, Belhaven............With select players and head coaches from each.

JUCO's will be spotlighted also.
Got my table reserved........................xprost2x xprost2x .....................gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOT of that by all........each school trying to "outdo" the other.

Jax
August 21st, 2006, 02:55 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's why I laugh when people start telling us about how thing's are done here in Jackson.
JACKSON STATE IS THE MONEY ENGINE in this city for a heck of a lot of businesses here.
EVERY MAYOR, Councilman, and Ledgislator KNOW this.

The season start's TODAY down here.

We kick off the MISSISSIPPI SWAC SEASON with a meet and greet between all the SWAC Schools at the Medical Mall..........(The Old Jackson Mall on Baily AVE), at 5:30.

JSU, ALCORN, and VALLEY will be there.:thumbsup:

Then Sunday night, WLBT-TV3 kicks off the Mississippi College Season with Sports Journal...(Weekly sport's newscast after the news. They cover all teams in Mississippi on a 30 minute show by conference each week).

Sunday's will be the 1 hour kickoff.
All 8 Universities and colleges, supporters--(wearing their respective "color's") will be in attendance.

OLE MISS, MISS ST. USM, JSU, Alcorn, Valley, Delta St., Miss College, Millsaps, Belhaven............With select players and head coaches from each.

JUCO's will be spotlighted also.
Got my table reserved........................xprost2x xprost2x .....................gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOT of that by all........each school trying to "outdo" the other.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

To quote Nas..."You can hate me now...'Cause I won't stop now."

You know anytime a new coach comes to a team, that's the X factor. Looks as if all eyes are on J State and Valley this year. Don't really keep up with Ole Miss, MSU and USM. Should be interesting to see what the media has to say about J State and Valley.

Do ya thang and represent the SWAC well.

atlGAmocs
August 21st, 2006, 03:42 PM
Let's face facts here, Comegy is not running Boys Town in Mississippi. He is not opening his arms to help misguided youth. He is opening his arms to blue chip misguided youth. If these were MTSU's third string players kicked off for the same violations they would be on the street not suiting up for JSU. it is not about offering people second, third or fourth chances, it is about winning football games. I am sure UTC has accepted transfers with questionable histories (we had an issue last year that involved some I-A transfers). Some make it some don't that is the nature of dealing with kids.

My issue is that this kid did something bad enough to be suspended by OSU (not exactly a bastion of integrity) yet he is good to go to play for I-AA. I am all for kids who are in bad PT situations to get a chance, but these are kids who are using the system to avoid taking responsibility for their actions. I-AA will continue to have negative stigmas attached as long as we continue to allow these type of transfers.:mad:

jstate83
August 21st, 2006, 04:04 PM
Let's face facts here, Comegy is not running Boys Town in Mississippi. He is not opening his arms to help misguided youth. He is opening his arms to blue chip misguided youth. If these were MTSU's third string players kicked off for the same violations they would be on the street not suiting up for JSU. it is not about offering people second, third or fourth chances, it is about winning football games. I am sure UTC has accepted transfers with questionable histories (we had an issue last year that involved some I-A transfers). Some make it some don't that is the nature of dealing with kids.

My issue is that this kid did something bad enough to be suspended by OSU (not exactly a bastion of integrity) yet he is good to go to play for I-AA. I am all for kids who are in bad PT situations to get a chance, but these are kids who are using the system to avoid taking responsibility for their actions. I-AA will continue to have negative stigmas attached as long as we continue to allow these type of transfers.:mad:

People it's done......................And all the byotching and salt throwing at JSU ain't gonna change a thing.
We could care less.:eyebrow:

He f-up................He gone.

If this kid had not talked to HAW and decided to come to JSU and accept his screwup and keep his nose clean WHILE HE's at JSU, he would be playing somewhere else in 1-AA and none of you would be saying shat................bottom line.

BTW: Why in he!! would we want MTSU's 3rd string anybody?

xcoffeex

Mr. Tiger
August 21st, 2006, 04:51 PM
Frost was not kicked off Ohio State's team. He was suspended for the season. And some of you don't think it is punishment enough for this kid to get suspended, leave his friends and teammates, leave the Big 10, and lose out on a possible BCS Championship opportunity. :nonono2: Sounds unreasonable to me. And as far as kids working the system, more power to them. BCS schools are making millions of dollars off these kids and they shouldn't have the right to transfer xidiotx

jmuroller
August 21st, 2006, 04:57 PM
He f-up................He gone.

He?

You mean "they" right?

The problem is not that you took this guy. The problem is that you took a good amount of transfers that were kicked off teams....and some, if not all were MULTIPLE drug charges.

83, calm down the bold usage. It is pointless to put every other sentence in bold print if you want to get your point across.

jmuroller
August 21st, 2006, 05:02 PM
Frost was not kicked off Ohio State's team. He was suspended for the season. And some of you don't think it is punishment enough for this kid to get suspended, leave his friends and teammates, leave the Big 10, and lose out on a possible BCS Championship opportunity. :nonono2: Sounds unreasonable to me. And as far as kids working the system, more power to them. BCS schools are making millions of dollars off these kids and they shouldn't have the right to transfer xidiotx

So let me get this right? Whatever Frost did was SO TERRIBLE that Ohio St. suspended him for the entire season....BUT JSU welcomes him with open arms and essentialy is telling the world, "We know you should be susdpended for the entire season, but here at Jackson St. we could care less what you did...but as long as you are a damn good player and not some 3rd stringer."

JSU should at least suspend him a few games for what he did. Way to teach him a lesson about accepting the consequences of your actions. Think of it like this...at least if he does it again at JSU he can transfer to a D2 school and be eligible again.:nono: : smh : : smh :

J-State 86-90
August 21st, 2006, 05:19 PM
So let me get this right? Whatever Frost did was SO TERRIBLE that Ohio St. suspended him for the entire season....BUT JSU welcomes him with open arms and essentialy is telling the world, "We know you should be susdpended for the entire season, but here at Jackson St. we could care less what you did...but as long as you are a damn good player and not some 3rd stringer."

JSU should at least suspend him a few games for what he did. Way to teach him a lesson about accepting the consequences of your actions. Think of it like this...at least if he does it again at JSU he can transfer to a D2 school and be eligible again.:nono: : smh : : smh :

Once you come off of your high horse you may be shocked to find out it was really a shetland pony, and that soap box in which you are preaching is indeed a moonshiners delivery crate. I for one will not sit here on this site or any other and justify any action the coach and the administration has made in regards to who plays or stays @ JSU but I will say this it will be a hella year for my Tigers!!!!! BTW go check your team rosters and come back and tell me they are all alter boys!!!!

BLUE TIGER
August 21st, 2006, 07:37 PM
We all know they're jealous of the J, but in the near future they'll get a taste of Comegy spanking that a$$ in the national championship game. At that point the entire team will be loaded with "Bowl Series" talent. We'll see you in the "Championship Series" next year.:nod:

BLUE TIGER
August 21st, 2006, 07:50 PM
http://www.jsutigers.com/?section=roster&sprt=football

How about you look at each bio and count the number of young men on the honor roll and deans list. How about you count the number of young men that clearly state they have a purpose in life. BTW, Frost was suspended for beating his girlfriend a$$ and come to find out she was "white". Thats why its undisclosed and he doesn't want to talk about it. You don't want to go to another school and all the women on campus know that you like to hit women....do you? Now thats the honest truth and it had nothing to do with drugs. What surprises me is that Ohio State kept him on scholarship....suspension with pay.

jmuroller
August 21st, 2006, 08:22 PM
You guys really are funny.

I love it how you tell us to go look at our rosters. Every school as there problem makers. JSU just likes to add more each year when they are already proven trouble makers. If that's what you want your program to be known for..well then you have it.

He beat his girlfriend? Sounds like a real winner to me. I guarantee you will never see someone transfer to JMU that previously beat a girl...and if anyone did that while on a JMU athletic team they would be gone the instant the admin found out.

Mr. Tiger
August 21st, 2006, 09:02 PM

I love it how you tell us to go look at our rosters. Every school as there problem makers. JSU just likes to add more each year when they are already proven trouble makers. If that's what you want your program to be known for..well then you have it.

He beat his girlfriend? Sounds like a real winner to me. I guarantee you will never see someone transfer to JMU that previously beat a girl...and if anyone did that while on a JMU athletic team they would be gone the instant the admin found out.

Yeah. You're right jmuroller. James Madison University would never consider a transfer like that. Wait a second....I found this story on the Internet. :eek: :nono: xlolx Enjoy...:read:

By Jerry Miller / Daily Progress staff writer
June 9, 2006

In his first interview since his arrest in early February, Western Albemarle graduate and former Virginia football player Bryan Lescanec told The Daily Progress on Thursday that he will transfer to James Madison University, citing unfair treatment from Virginia coach Al Groh and the UVa athletics department.

“My family and I have agreed we are going to leave UVa with class and dignity,” Lescanec said. “We are extremely disappointed in the way Coach Groh and the athletic administration handled my situation, but we will not publicly badmouth any of them.”

Lescanec, who joined the football program as a recruited walk-on after graduating from Western in 2004, was charged with assault and battery after a university student accused him of forcibly fondling her during a Feb. 1 incident at AJ’s Bar and Grill on Elliewood Avenue.

He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault on April 28 and was sentenced to 180 days in jail with 170 suspended on condition of good behavior for the next two years.
Lescanec ended up serving five days at the Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail.

“We look at each case individually,” Groh said through a university spokesman. “Anybody who looks at the details of this case can clearly understand the circumstances and our response. We hope Bryan has a great future.”

For more check out http://www.dailyprogress.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=CDP%2FMGArticle%2FCDP_BasicArti cle&c=MGArticle&cid=1149188353130&path=!sports

McNeese75
August 21st, 2006, 09:27 PM
We all know they're jealous of the J, but in the near future they'll get a taste of Comegy spanking that a$$ in the national championship game. At that point the entire team will be loaded with "Bowl Series" talent. We'll see you in the "Championship Series" next year.:nod:

xidiotx

BLUE TIGER
August 21st, 2006, 10:36 PM
Yeah. You're right jmuroller. James Madison University would never consider a transfer like that. Wait a second....I found this story on the Internet. :eek: :nono: xlolx Enjoy...:read:

June 9, 2006

In his first interview since his arrest in early February, Western Albemarle graduate and former Virginia football player Bryan Lescanec told The Daily Progress on Thursday that he will transfer to James Madison University, citing unfair treatment from Virginia coach Al Groh and the UVa athletics department.

“My family and I have agreed we are going to leave UVa with class and dignity,” Lescanec said. “We are extremely disappointed in the way Coach Groh and the athletic administration handled my situation, but we will not publicly badmouth any of them.”

Lescanec, who joined the football program as a recruited walk-on after graduating from Western in 2004, was charged with assault and battery after a university student accused him of forcibly fondling her during a Feb. 1 incident at AJ’s Bar and Grill on Elliewood Avenue.

He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault on April 28 and was sentenced to 180 days in jail with 170 suspended on condition of good behavior for the next two years.
Lescanec ended up serving five days at the Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail.

“We look at each case individually,” Groh said through a university spokesman. “Anybody who looks at the details of this case can clearly understand the circumstances and our response. We hope Bryan has a great future.”

For more check out http://www.dailyprogress.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=CDP%2FMGArticle%2FCDP_BasicArti cle&c=MGArticle&cid=1149188353130&path=!sports

You are nothing but a pure fool:hurray: , BUT you gotta love it. :thumbsup: Who's the xidiotx now?

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 21st, 2006, 11:58 PM

June 9, 2006

xlolx xlolx xlolx

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 21st, 2006, 11:59 PM
Who's the xidiotx now?
Another hater xlolx . Oct.14 its going down.

gram4life
August 22nd, 2006, 12:59 AM

Wow! SMH! Lying comes that easy for you. LOL Then you wonder why we call people like you out as Haters. Just confirmed what we already knew.

August 22nd, 2006, 04:55 AM
Wow! SMH! Lying comes that easy for you. LOL Then you wonder why we call people like you out as Haters. Just confirmed what we already knew.OUCH!!!! You all should quit with the Hater tag though, not civilized for the discussion board at AGS. We all hate beaters...

atlGAmocs
August 22nd, 2006, 08:25 AM
i did not direct my comments specifically against JSU. I would say the same thing if it were JSU, Jax St, JMU W&M Montana, UCD. It is upseting that kids can fail drug tests or beat their girlfriends and really not have to own up to those mistakes. As it was mentioned Frost was not kicked off the OSU football team, he was suspended. So he could have accepted his mistake, gone to practice with his team and then played next year. No he finds a way around the system.

I will say this if UTC accepted several transfers with questionable character in the same year, i would definitely let the AD and HC that they were not sending out the right message for our university.

Before it is brought up, UTC dealt with a highly publicized incident last year. And despite the fact that all charges were dropped, Rodney Allison told all involved that they were no longer welcome at UTC.

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 08:27 AM
He?

You mean "they" right?

The problem is not that you took this guy. The problem is that you took a good amount of transfers that were kicked off teams....and some, if not all were MULTIPLE drug charges.

83, calm down the bold usage. It is pointless to put every other sentence in bold print if you want to get your point across.

No......................The problem is YOU can'tt get it through your head YOU don't matter.xidiotx

As for the BOLD USAGE.....................................SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO HAVE THINGS HIGHLIGHTED TO CAPTURE THEIR 1 TRACK ATTENTION. :nod:

Guess the next post will be about using all CAPS.:eek:

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 08:28 AM
Once you come off of your high horse you may be shocked to find out it was really a shetland pony, and that soap box in which you are preaching is indeed a moonshiners delivery crate. I for one will not sit here on this site or any other and justify any action the coach and the administration has made in regards to who plays or stays @ JSU but I will say this it will be a hella year for my Tigers!!!!! BTW go check your team rosters and come back and tell me they are all alter boys!!!!

Like I said man..........................This clown shows up on every SWAC/MEAC thread with his "Knowledge".xlolx

tsutiger
August 22nd, 2006, 08:32 AM
Before it is brought up, UTC dealt with a highly publicized incident last year. And despite the fact that all charges were dropped, Rodney Allison told all involved that they were no longer welcome at UTC.

:hurray: :thumbsup:

Cleared of all charges and still dismissed from the team. :confused:

And you're proud of that? :thumbsup:

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 08:34 AM

http://www.ethiogift.com/images/product/CaHi12100.gif

Have some cheesse cake with all that wine.:thumbsup:
ENJOY. xcoffeex

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 08:36 AM

June 9, 2006

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx
xazzx xazzx xazzx xazzx xazzx xazzx xazzx xazzx xazzx xazzx xazzx xazzx xazzx xazzx xazzx

MR. High and Mighty James Madison.....................:rolleyes:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

gram4life
August 22nd, 2006, 08:39 AM
OUCH!!!! You all should quit with the Hater tag though, not civilized for the discussion board at AGS. We all hate beaters...

You know it's slang, maybe you should worry about correcting the ones on here telling lies.

McNeese75
August 22nd, 2006, 09:01 AM
Another hater xlolx . Oct.14 its going down.

And just who are you going down on around October 14th Jag????:rolleyes:

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 22nd, 2006, 09:11 AM
And just who are you going down on around October 14th Jag????:rolleyes:xidiotx
I said its going down on Oct.14. SU @ Jackson State in Jackson. 60,000 plus in the stadium, 30,000 outside while the game is going on. :thumbsup:

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 09:12 AM
And just who are you going down on around October 14th Jag????:rolleyes:

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Me think's he might be referring to US. :nono: xlolx

Ain't gonna happen JAG.: smh :
Hope you enjoyed the last 3 years.xlolx xlolx

BTW: Look to the right of the JUKEBOX in the picture below.
FRONT ROW 10 Yard line.
That's where my JSU CREW sit...............Box seats.

See you there.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 22nd, 2006, 09:16 AM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Me think's he might be referring to US. :nono: xlolx

Ain't gonna happen JAG.: smh :
Hope you enjoyed the last 3 years.xlolx xlolx
:cool: :cool:
I hope you don't think Jackson is gonna beat SU this season.

MACHIAVELLI
August 22nd, 2006, 09:18 AM
*We all know they're jealous of the J, but in the near future they'll get a taste of Comegy spanking that a$$ in the national championship game.
*At that point the entire team will be loaded with "Bowl Series" talent. We'll see you in the "Championship Series" next year.:nod:

*Jrea
*What

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 09:19 AM
:cool: :cool:
I hope you don't think Jackson is gonna beat SU this season.

Hey.........We the wild card.
Nobody knows what to expect from us this year...............INCLUDING US.:nod:
We just got a good feeling about this fall in Jackson.

In a way, so are ya'll going 4-5 last year.
Anything could happen this year.

BTW: You know we alway's expect to beat ya'll.
We don't take losing to ya'll very well.xlolx xlolx xlolx

MACHIAVELLI
August 22nd, 2006, 09:20 AM
We all know they're jealous of the J,
but in the near future they'll get a taste of Comegy spanking that a$$ in the national championship game.
At that point the entire team will be loaded with "Bowl Series" talent. We'll see you in the "Championship Series" next year.:nod:

A result of the Bell error.

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 09:22 AM
Be seeing ya'll the week after SU GRAM. :nod:

atlGAmocs
August 22nd, 2006, 09:25 AM
:hurray: :thumbsup:

Cleared of all charges and still dismissed from the team. :confused:

And you're proud of that? :thumbsup:

TSU the players were cleared of criminal acts, but guilty of incredible acts of stupidity. In addition they violated numerous team rules and the morality clause of their scholarships. So yes i am proud that Rodney Allison had the cajones to dismiss these kids.

MACHIAVELLI
August 22nd, 2006, 09:26 AM
Be seeing ya'll the week after SU GRAM. :nod:
Take it easy on us. There is no way we can compete with all of your brand new players,coaches and system. I hear Comegy has solved the Mid East crisis.

Jax
August 22nd, 2006, 10:03 AM

June 9, 2006

:read:

Someone has foot-in-mouth disease.

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 10:07 AM
Take it easy on us. There is no way we can compete with all of your brand new players,coaches and system. xlolx

xlolx xlolx

Remember how the RIGHT COACH turned GRAM from DOORMAT to Champs in no time.
And I'm not talking the 1960's. I'm talking bout when Doug arrived.
Ya'll just turned thing's around in 2000.

With our resources, and the sheer number of highschools in this area alone to recruit from, what make you think we won't do the same?:nod:

JSU's Silver lining Returns..........Vincent Dancy :thumbsup: (http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060822/SPORTS030101/608220343)

MACHIAVELLI
August 22nd, 2006, 10:17 AM
With our resources, and the sheer number of highschools in this area alone to recruit from, what make you think we won't do the same?

We can't compete. Jackson area high schools are putting out 5 star players year after year. They were all going to Alcorn and MS Valley until Comegy put an end to it. I hear the wheels are in motion for Jackson's move to the BS division. What are we gonna do now that Comegy has arrived? I heard a rumor that Brady Quinn was considering transferring. xcoffeex

McNeese75
August 22nd, 2006, 10:40 AM
xidiotx
I said its going down on Oct.14. SU @ Jackson State in Jackson. 60,000 plus in the stadium, 30,000 outside while the game is going on. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Have fun!!

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 10:41 AM
We can't compete. Jackson area high schools are putting out 5 star players year after year. They were all going to Alcorn and MS Valley until Comegy put an end to it. I hear the wheels are in motion for Jackson's move to the BS division. What are we gonna do now that Comegy has arrived? I heard a rumor that Brady Quinn was considering transferring. xcoffeex

OK MACH.......................You the ICON.xlolx
I'll go along so the preception that you are trying to make on AGS don't get destroyed.

AGS....................THE ICON ARE GODS TO THE SWAC.xlolx xlolx xlolx
WE LOOK IN AWE AT THEM.xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

You don't wanna be truthful, you wanna smack school wise and region wise.

So................Tell me MACH,

Is Stevie Wonder gonna pull a classless act like he did last year screaming for Alcorn to forfit that game.

They had players hurt and a campus f-ed up, (yes, I know ya'll saw it to), but ole Stevie "Classless" Wonder was only worried about a football game.

As for the Jackson Highschools.........................How many are in and around that thriving mega city of RUSTIN.xlolx

Ya'll open a second HUDDLE's HOUSE yet.xlolx
Man..............You more "out there" here than you are on the SWACPAGE.

I gonna start calling you STEVIE WONDER 2................After your mentor Classless.xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

McNeese75
August 22nd, 2006, 10:43 AM

:lmao:

I gotta say Mach, sandbagging just isn't quite your cup of tea :D

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 10:47 AM
:lmao:

I gotta say Mach, sandbagging just isn't quite your cup of tea :D

Good eyesight and common sense isn't either. xlolx

MACHIAVELLI
August 22nd, 2006, 11:03 AM

Is Stevie Wonder gonna pull a classless act like he did last year screaming for Alcorn to forfit that game.

They had players hurt and a campus f-ed up, ([yes, I know ya'll saw it to), but ole Stevie "Classless" Wonder was only worried about a football game.

As for the Jackson Highschools.........................How many are in and around that thriving mega city of RUSTIN.

Ya'll open a second HUDDLE's HOUSE yet.

*ICON 46-Alcorn-19
*Yeah what was he thinking?
*The ICON area has about 4 High schools: ICON High, Ruston, Cedar Creek, and Simsboro
*No we don't have another HH. But I hear we may get a Starbucks.
Anything else?

MACHIAVELLI
August 22nd, 2006, 11:05 AM

They had players hurt and a campus f-ed up, ([yes, I know ya'll saw it to), but ole Stevie "Classless" Wonder was only worried about a football game.

As for the Jackson Highschools.........................How many are in and around that thriving mega city of RUSTIN.

Ya'll open a second HUDDLE's HOUSE yet.

gonna start calling you STEVIE WONDER 2.

*ICON 46-Alcorn-19 wasn't too bad. I wouldn't call it classless. After all he did go to Alcorn and is in their HOF.
*The ICON has about 4 area High schools: ICON High, Ruston, Cedar Creek, and Simsboro
Anything else?
*Stevie Wonder is my favorite recording artist. I would consider it an honor. Thanks

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 11:25 AM
*ICON 46-Alcorn-19 wasn't too bad. I wouldn't call it classless. After all he did go to Alcorn and is in their HOF.
Yeah what was he thinking?
Yep................That's classless.

*The ICON has about 4 area High schools: ICON High, Ruston, Cedar Creek, and Simsboro
And most end up at La. Tech.

Jackson:
Calloway....5A
Murrah.....5A
Provine ...4A
Lanier......4A
Wingfield.....4a
Jim Hill.........4a
Forest Hill's....4a
Baily.........3A

Jackson Area.....(within 5 miles)
Madison Central...5a
Richland.....5a
Pearl.........4a
Clinton......5a
Velma Jackson......3a
Canton........3a
Brandon.......5a

I'm gonna stop now before I go 10 miles out....................5 is unfair.xlolx
Won't even mention the 5 JUCO's that are in this area also.

Damm..................Ya'll got the ICON HIGH.
Hope they teach them better than they taught the accountant's at GRAM.xlolx

Anything else?

Nope...............That say's it all.:bawling:
*Stevie Wonder is my favorite recording artist. I would consider it an honor. Thanks

Nope........................Just see why you called the resident "Master of Diversionary BS" on the SWACPAGE. xlolx

I also understand why you take it as an honor to be mentioned with classless.xlolx xlolx xlolx

MACHIAVELLI
August 22nd, 2006, 11:36 AM
And most end up at La. Tech.[/b]

Jackson:
Calloway....5A
Murrah.....5A
Provine ...4A
Lanier......4A
Wingfield.....4a
Jim Hill.........4a
Forest Hill's....4a
Baily.........3A

Jackson Area.....(within 5 miles)
Madison Central...5a
Richland.....5a
Pearl.........4a
Clinton......5a
Velma Jackson......3a
Canton........3a
Brandon.......5a

I'm gonna stop now before I go 10 miles out....................5 is unfair.

Yeah they go to Tech, LSU, McNeese, Southwestern, Louisiana College, Nicholls, Tulane, southern everywhere but THE ICON. What is your point? I am agreeing with you. We are forced to go to places like Houston, Birmingham and Baton Rouge to find talent. That is why we can win any games because we can't recruit in our backyard.

I also understand why you take it as an honor to be mentioned with classless.
I you consider Stevie Wonder, grammy award winning singer, writer and composer classless then go right ahead. You are in the minority.

Nope........................Just see why you called the resident "Master of Diversionary BS" on the SWACPAGE.
Could you provide a link to that statement? Cause we know that you have the proof.

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 12:06 PM
Yeah they go to Tech, LSU, McNeese, Southwestern, Louisiana College, Nicholls, Tulane, southern everywhere but THE ICON. What is your point? I am agreeing with you. We are forced to go to places like Houston, Birmingham and Baton Rouge to find talent. That is why we can win any games because we can't recruit in our backyard.

Diversion................xlolx

I you consider Stevie Wonder, grammy award winning singer, writer and composer classless then go right ahead. You are in the minority.

More diversion......................xlolx

Could you provide a link to that statement? Cause we know that you have the proof.

Yep...........Just log onto the swacpage and take you pick of MACH threads and posts.xlolx xlolx

I understand your frustration MACH.
Must be a byotch to be the defending SWAC Champs and can't even get attention at SWAC MEDIA DAY because your being upstaged by a team that won 2 freakin' games last year.xlolx xlolx xlolx .

jmuroller
August 22nd, 2006, 12:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ JSU!!!!!
No spreading lies here.

You just made my point even easier.
http://www.jmusports.com/Team/Players/2_Roster.asp?TeamID=2
Check that roster and tell me if you see his name?

Exactly.

Once JMU found out about his arrest and conviction he was not allowed to even enroll at JMU needless to say play football. Laugh somewhere else gentlemen. We keep our noses clean here in Dukes country.

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 12:32 PM
xlolx
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ JSU!!!!!
No spreading lies here.

You just made my point even easier.
http://www.jmusports.com/Team/Players/2_Roster.asp?TeamID=2
Check that roster and tell me if you see his name?

Exactly.

Once JMU found out about his arrest and conviction he was not allowed to even enroll at JMU needless to say play football. Laugh somewhere else gentlemen. We keep our noses clean here in Dukes country.

You back...........Mr High Morals?!?...............Mr. TROLL!xlolx xlolx

Man....................Go play in traffic blindfolded.:nod:

JM didn't enroll him.
THE COACH DIDN'T STOP SHAT!!xlolx

Your morally correct coach and team was gonna welcome him with open arms.xlolx xlolx

Man face it.
You that snot nosed kid, that people wanna slap because your so annoying.xlolx xlolx xlolx

Have fun posting........................To yourself from now on joke.xlolx xlolx

MACHIAVELLI
August 22nd, 2006, 01:08 PM
I understand your frustration MACH.
Must be a byotch to be the defending SWAC Champs and can't even get attention at SWAC MEDIA DAY because your being upstaged by a team that won 2 freakin' games last year.

Yeah what were those reporters thinking? They were huddled around a person that has been in coaching Alabama for 10 or so years and since media day was held in....you won't believe this....Alabama they had no real reason to talk to him.

...I seem to recall some calling Bell the best coach in the SWAC..do you?

Jackson State is the best in everything.

jstate83
August 22nd, 2006, 01:16 PM
Yeah what were those reporters thinking? They were huddled around a person that has been in coaching Alabama for 10 or so years and since media day was held in....you won't believe this....Alabama they had no real reason to talk to him.

...I seem to recall some calling Bell the best coach in the SWAC..do you?

Jackson State is the best in everything.

Yep.........................But be dammed if it was me.xlolx

I didn't know that MF, didn't want that MF, didn't care for that MF from day 1.:thumbsup:

Go back and dig up all the PRE-BELL post from December of the year he was hired.

I called him VOMIT...........................1-9...................HIGHSCHOOL COACH.

Go head..............................I know the smack is there, but find on the sports page where I seriously said anything nice about BELL.
Comegy or Harold Jackson should have been the coach 3 years ago.

Joking about him "being the greatest coach" is one thing, meaning it is another.:nod:

Let diversion start x____________________________________. :thumbsup:

Jax
August 22nd, 2006, 01:24 PM
Anything else?

Not to get off topic here but...

grumblin high is called ICON HIGH??xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

I knew SOUTHERN LAB was the dominant school( as far as THE LAB and grumblin lab was concerned. But, to call grum lab ICON High?)

Delusions of Grandeur and...

...Cocaine is one helluva drug.

Rick James, send help fast!xlolx