PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's AGS Game of the Week Preview - Georgia Southern vs UCA

FootballCEO
November 27th, 2012, 11:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JeNYjX3Y-E

Good afternoon AGS fans! Here's my preview for the GSU vs UCA game!

Enjoy!

Em

Bearkat-Backer
November 27th, 2012, 11:51 AM
"I look for Central Arkanas to win this one at home." Do you mean on the road?

citdog
November 27th, 2012, 12:32 PM
"I look for Central Arkanas to win this one at home." Do you mean on the road?

no they moved the game because it smells less like **** in conway than pigs ***, ga. Asshole

cannonballgsu
November 27th, 2012, 12:34 PM
no they moved the game because it smells less like **** in conway than pigs ***, ga. Asshole

That's the smell of the playoffs.

Guess you wouldn't know...

Bearkat-Backer
November 27th, 2012, 12:38 PM

Note to self: Never point out Emory's mistakes. It makes *****dog mad.

citdog
November 27th, 2012, 12:41 PM
That's the smell of the playoffs.

Guess you wouldn't know...

23-21

citdog
November 27th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Note to self: Never point out Emory's mistakes. It makes *****dog mad.

Emory Hunt is my friend. let me know when you're perfect. he does a great job.

dungeonjoe
November 27th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Statesboro is a very difficult place to play. It's very loud and very cold. Seriously, I think the fans are part of the X factor Emery talks about. I would give the nod the advantage to the igglets.

Bearkat-Backer
November 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM

Mr. Hunt does a great job and I have told him so on many occasions. I don't see the harm in pointing out a simple mistake though. No need to start calling people assholes.

TheRevSFA
November 27th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Statesboro is a very difficult place to play. It's very loud and very cold. Seriously, I think the fans are part of the X factor Emery talks about. I would give the nod the advantage to the igglets.

Could you go into further detail on it being very cold? You don't mean temperature right?

dungeonjoe
November 27th, 2012, 01:25 PM
It's a joke at the expense of my Montana friends. Cold and loud are in the same sentence often when they talk about playoff football in beautiful Montana.

TheRevSFA
November 27th, 2012, 01:29 PM
It's a joke at the expense of my Montana friends. Cold and loud are in the same sentence often when they talk about playoff football in beautiful Montana.

my humor machine is still testing positive for the Tryptophan. Sorry about that.

dungeonjoe
November 27th, 2012, 01:32 PM
23-21
Does your confederate telephone and telegraph bag phone not detect or record my Gentile texts and calls to you?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 27th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Does your confederate telephone and telegraph bag phone not detect or record my Gentile texts and calls to you?

His number is different so pm and get it from him dj. You can also call him on the show tonight.:D

ursus arctos horribilis
November 27th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Mr. Hunt does a great job and I have told him so on many occasions. I don't see the harm in pointing out a simple mistake though. No need to start calling people assholes.

My friend, you just can't decipher citdogisms. Being called an asshole is truly a badge of honor. I don't know that I've went a day without hearing it in a phone conversation and it is the way he show affection.

cannonballgsu
November 27th, 2012, 01:41 PM
23-21

What's your point?

dungeonjoe
November 27th, 2012, 01:42 PM
His number is different so pm and get it from him dj. You can also call him on the show tonight.:D
I will catch it on the podcast later. I have a show of my own tonight in the church fellowship hall. :)

cmaxwellgsu
November 27th, 2012, 01:42 PM

You have a black friend??

Bearkat-Backer
November 27th, 2012, 01:43 PM
My friend, you just can't decipher citdogisms. Being called an asshole is truly a badge of honor. I don't know that I've went a day without hearing it in a phone conversation and it is the way he show affection.

Now I feel honored.

McNeese72
November 27th, 2012, 02:01 PM

You have to make allowances because after all he did go to and play for USL.....uh......ULL......U..whatever the hell...L. ;)

Oops, McNeese fan side is showing and we can't pass up a dig a at USL guy. ;)

Doc

Reign of Terrier
November 27th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I think GSU wins because Paulson.

seantaylor
November 28th, 2012, 12:23 AM
This guy has fked up basically all of the videos he has done about GSU. The Czar needs to pay up and get a research assistant.