PDA

View Full Version : NDSU vs SDSU Tickets

deez_na
November 27th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Just curious if anyone knows or would like to give their opinion but I have been trying to get a couple of tickets for the game this weekend and the season ticket holders have until tuesday at 5 pm before any go to the public? Seems a bit lame to me that they knew the game for 2 weeks and they get over a week before the public can buy any.

gotts
November 27th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Just curious if anyone knows or would like to give their opinion but I have been trying to get a couple of tickets for the game this weekend and the season ticket holders have until tuesday at 5 pm before any go to the public? Seems a bit lame to me that they knew the game for 2 weeks and they get over a week before the public can buy any.

I'm not a season ticket holder and I got 6 tickets on 11/18. Have no idea what you're complaining about. The public has had an opportunity to buy tickets already.

Walkon79
November 27th, 2012, 09:52 AM
They opened ours up Monday morning to the general public after the ticket office was closed Thursday through Sunday. I think the holiday probably had some influence in Fargo as well.

deez_na
November 27th, 2012, 09:56 AM
I just called yesterday morning and they said season ticket holders have until tuesday at 5 pm and for me to call back wednesday morning for available tickets after that. I also called last monday too and they told me we can't til this week so i'm not sure how you got tickets.

Hansel
November 27th, 2012, 09:58 AM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?29019-Playoff-Ticket-Info

Twentysix
November 27th, 2012, 09:59 AM
I just called yesterday morning and they said season ticket holders have until tuesday at 5 pm and for me to call back wednesday morning for available tickets after that. I also called last monday too and they told me we can't til this week so i'm not sure how you got tickets.

General admission and reserved seating.. derp. ;)

deez_na
November 27th, 2012, 10:00 AM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?29019-Playoff-Ticket-Info

Exactly, I checked that site too and still when I called bison ticket office they wouldn't give me a chance til after tuesday, wtf is up with that?

Trumpster
November 27th, 2012, 10:03 AM

All of the not season tickets went on sale selection Sunday at 2:00. I believe they sold out in 20 minutes or so. Get some tomorrow right when they go on sale or buy some Friday morning when they release SRO and any unsold student tickets.

gotts
November 27th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Exactly, I checked that site too and still when I called bison ticket office they wouldn't give me a chance til after tuesday, wtf is up with that?

Let me clear things up for you.

There was an initial allotment of tickets for sale to the general public on 11/18. These sold out very quickly. Current season ticket holders have first right of refusal to their season tickets, the deadline being tonight at 5 PM. After that, the season ticket seats not purchased by the season ticket holder will be released for sale to the general public. This is why they told you to wait.

Look for another wave of tickets, such as unsold student GA tix and standing room only tix to be released later in the week as well.

deez_na
November 27th, 2012, 10:05 AM
General admission and reserved seating.. derp. ;)

Ok so why wasn't I able to buy any when I called Monday the 19th at 8 am?

Twentysix
November 27th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Ok so why wasn't I able to buy any when I called Monday the 19th at 8 am?

Cause they went on sale sunday at 2pm online. Rookie :p

NCAA Division I FCS football playoff tickets will go on sale Sunday, Nov. 18 at 2 p.m. and will be available at www.GoBison.com.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=205747059

If it makes you feel any better around 3pm when I checked, the website was sold out. Ofc I have 3 tickets already.

deez_na
November 27th, 2012, 10:10 AM
lol thanks for clearing that up. Some idiot told me monday at 8, don't recall who but he's in for it lol. I'll sneak some up tomorrow right away, hopefully.

deez_na
November 27th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Also anyone that has season tickets, just curious what they run for the season?

Twentysix
November 27th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Depends on your donation level, where on the field do you intend to sit.

deez_na
November 27th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Depends on your donation level, where on the field do you intend to sit.

sideline, not too picky though.

Twentysix
November 27th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Depends what area, there is a waiting list for season tickets.

It will cost a new member who joins the “Circle of Champions” $11,000, which includes four season tickets. Team Makers executive director Pat Simmers has a waiting list of people wanting to get into that area.

Endzone were $100 per seat this season, sideline were $160, expect that price to go up for next year. There are waiting lists for season tickets, they will probably try to make all sideline seats join teammakers too(They attempted it last year) which will incure a yearly membership fee.

I took this information from an article interviewing Gene Taylor.

Professor Chaos
November 27th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Also anyone that has season tickets, just curious what they run for the season?
Here's the breakdown as it stood this year: https://admin.xosn.com/pdf8/827387.pdf

With the demand I wouldn't be surprised to see prices and donation levels going up next year for many seats.

deez_na
November 27th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Thanks, I'll just have to try find single game tickets for now lol