PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to all the teams that made the tournament

PAllen
November 19th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Congrats to all the teams that made the playoffs this year. You all had great years. While I disagree with the selection committee's obvious statement that Patriot=Ivy=NEC=Pioneer, I can't complain about Lehigh being left out. In an autobid conference it's in your conference and you're in. Don't and you are relying on politics, and that's never a good thing. Have fun all and good luck to the 'Gate. I hope they can represent well. Although, I think if the get by Wagner, they've got a serious fight in Eastern Washington.

Now it's wrestling season, (I'm not a huge BBall fan).

danefan
November 19th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Congrats to all the teams that made the playoffs this year. You all had great years. While I disagree with the selection committee's obvious statement that Patriot=Ivy=NEC=Pioneer, I can't complain about Lehigh being left out. In an autobid conference it's in your conference and you're in. Don't and you are relying on politics, and that's never a good thing. Have fun all and good luck to the 'Gate. I hope they can represent well. Although, I think if the get by Wagner, they've got a serious fight in Eastern Washington.

Now it's wrestling season, (I'm not a huge BBall fan).

Patriot=Ivy=NEC this year.

Colgate won the Patriot and got beat pretty handily by the NEC Co-Champs Albany.

AppAlum2003
November 19th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Oh man... do we have to talk about Lehigh again?

I thought we did that on another thread.

Hansel
November 19th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Patriot=Ivy=NEC this year.

Colgate won the Patriot and got beat pretty handily by the NEC Co-Champs Albany.

Colgate also lost to the last place MVFC team