PDA

View Full Version : Keep doubting <insert team here>!!!

TheRevSFA
November 19th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Yes, please keep doubting <insert team here>. They beat <insert teams here> and came close to beating <insert team here>. We are the best team in the <insert team here> and all of you <insert team fans here> can keep doubting us.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 19th, 2012, 08:41 AM
I doubt <insert team here>

Apphole
November 19th, 2012, 08:52 AM
<insert team here> WILL lose in the first round of the playoffs. Their wins against <insert team here> and <insert team here>were fluke wins and are more a testament to how inconsistently <insert team here> and <insert team here> have played this season. <insert team here> is going to lose bad when they meet <insert team here> in the playoffs. <insert team here> will have a tattoo on their lower back that says <insert team here>.

robsnotes4u
November 19th, 2012, 08:56 AM
You guys are hilarious!!!

Vitojr130
November 19th, 2012, 09:00 AM
God, I'm so sick of hearing how <insert team here> had a moral victory against <insert team here>!! butt<insert team here>!! <insert team here> will get destroyed when they start playing real teams from actual power conferences. They have no idea what's in store for them.

DSUrocks07
November 19th, 2012, 09:01 AM
I may <be a new poster/not post a lot> but I am a huge fan of <insert team here> and have been all my life. <insert team here> would be ranked #1 if only we didn't play <insert team here> and they caught us on a bad day and the <insert conference here> refs were terrible. <insert team here> is the best team in all of football and all you <insert team here> fans who don't believe in <insert team here> will see that <insert team here> will dominate <insert team here> when they meet. <insert team here> will be national champions! GO <insert team here>!!!!

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2012, 09:25 AM
<insert random meme here> :D

cannonballgsu
November 19th, 2012, 09:29 AM
This thread is so full of win.

HailSzczur
November 19th, 2012, 09:33 AM
For the record I have doubted Rhode Island and Georgia State all season, and will continue to do so for a long long time

BEAR
November 19th, 2012, 09:33 AM
. <insert Dakota school name here> and prepare to hear from <insert other Dakota school name here>

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2012, 09:34 AM
I may <be a new poster/not post a lot> but I am a huge fan of <insert team here> and have been all my life. <insert team here> would be ranked #1 if only we didn't play <insert team here> and they caught us on a bad day and the <insert conference here> refs were terrible. <insert team here> is the best team in all of football and all you <insert team here> fans who don't believe in <insert team here> will see that <insert team here> will dominate <insert team here> when they meet. <insert team here> will be national champions! GO <insert team here>!!!!

xlolx damn november/decemberists

VUCats02
November 19th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Yes, please keep doubting <insert team here>. They beat <insert teams here> and came close to beating <insert team here>. We are the best team in the <insert team here> and all of you <insert team fans here> can keep doubting us.

I was just about to make this same exact thread. Congrats on beating me to it.

Vitojr130
November 19th, 2012, 09:39 AM
. <insert Dakota school name here> and prepare to hear from <insert other Dakota school name here>

"NDSU and prepare to hear from UND"
That doesn't sound right...

I think you mean:
"Black Hills School for the Blind, prepare to hear from UND!"

I could be wrong, though.

TheRevSFA
November 19th, 2012, 09:40 AM
I was just about to make this same exact thread. Congrats on beating me to it.

<insert gracious statement here> VUCats. I hope VU does well in the future and moves to <insert FBS conference here> along with <insert FCS school here> <insert FCS school here> and <insert FCS school here>

TheRevSFA
November 19th, 2012, 09:41 AM
oh and I am so sick and tired of seeing threads started by <insert AGS poster here> and <insert FCS school here> None of the other schools in the <insert FCS conference here> <insert FCS conference here> <insert FCS conference here> and <insert FCS conference here> care to hear about how great you are, or your potential move to <insert FBS conference here> and your stud <insert position here> <insert player name here>

VUCats02
November 19th, 2012, 09:42 AM
My guess is that the National Championship game this year will be <insert team here> vs. <insert team here>

Who do you guys have making it to the final game?

BEAR
November 19th, 2012, 09:46 AM
My AGS final week top ten: Go ahead and <insert criticism here>

1. <insert team here>
2. <insert team here>
3. <insert team here>
4. <insert team here>
5. <insert team here>
6. <insert team here>
7. <insert team here>
8 .<insert team here>
9. <insert team here>
10. <insert team here>

Don't be afraid to release your top ten!

AppAlum2003
November 19th, 2012, 09:57 AM
I disagree.

VUCats02
November 19th, 2012, 09:58 AM
My AGS final week top ten: Go ahead and <insert criticism here>

1. <insert team here>
2. <insert team here>
3. <insert team here>
4. <insert team here>
5. <insert team here>
6. <insert team here>
7. <insert team here>
8 .<insert team here>
9. <insert team here>
10. <insert team here>

Don't be afraid to release your top ten!

Too high: <Insert team here>, <Insert team here>, Lehigh

Too low: <Insert team here>

TheRevSFA
November 19th, 2012, 10:33 AM
How did you leave off <insert team here> from the weak <insert conference here> they're <insert win-loss record here> with wins over <insert cupcake here>

WataugaDave
November 19th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Oh yeah! Well <insert team here>'s fans have no class! They told our fans <insert mean thing here>. Also <insert player here> totally <insert penalty here> and the refs didn't call it. That's why <insert team here> won!

GeauxLions94
November 19th, 2012, 10:36 AM
For the record I have doubted Rhode Island and Georgia State all season, and will continue to do so for a long long time

You know what that makes you? A double doubter :D

BEAR
November 19th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Well, I think <insert road team here> should have won but <insert weather condition here> was so extreme that <insert home team here> only won because of it. Same goes for the playoffs. <insert team here> relies on the weather to win instead of <insert reason here>

CHIP72
November 19th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Thomas. Definitely Thomas.

Nickels
November 19th, 2012, 11:17 AM

xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
November 19th, 2012, 11:18 AM

Clearly a <insert coast here> bias going on.

TheRevSFA
November 19th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Well, I think <insert road team here> should have won but <insert weather condition here> was so extreme that <insert home team here> only won because of it. Same goes for the playoffs. <insert team here> relies on the weather to win instead of <insert reason here>

Had the <insert home team who won here> not fumbled the ball so much due to <insert weather here> the <insert visiting team who plays on the ugliest field in college football here> would have gotten blown out.

BEAR
November 19th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Woulda, coulda, shoulda...we'll never know! xlolx Just enjoy your <insert beer name here> on your pleather couch while watching <insert visiting team here> in the playoffs.:D

TheRevSFA
November 19th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Woulda, coulda, shoulda...we'll never know! xlolx

Nope :D We got the win. You won the conference. Sam should be thanking us for beating you.

Good luck against Georgia Southern!

cbarrier90
November 19th, 2012, 11:34 AM
I can't believe [insert teams here] and [insert conferences here] are representing the FCS playoffs. THEY ARE NOT WHAT THE FCS IS ABOUT! All they care about is money, money, money when the FCS IS ABOUT THE TRUE LOVE OF THE GAME! It is a SHAME that [insert teams here] get to represent this division of football when the TRUE FCS conferences and teams like [insert teams and conferences here] get left out in the cold.

Vitojr130
November 19th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by EVERYONE
Everything in this thread.

xlolx

Grizalltheway
November 19th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Keep doubting UM, we're the best 5-6 team in the country.xcoffeex

sgt smash
November 19th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Keep doubting UM, we're the best 5-6 team in the country.xcoffeex

No your not! <Insert team from Iowa that plays in a dome here> is!

Vitojr130
November 19th, 2012, 12:35 PM
No your not! <Insert team from Iowa that plays in a dome here> is!

Prove it! Any poll, such as <insert poll that puts <insert team from Iowa that plays in a dome> as a top 20 team> is a garbage poll and should not be used for anything!

Sammy94
November 19th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Woulda, coulda, shoulda...we'll never know! Just enjoy your <Shiner> at tailgate in Huntsville watching <the Bearkats> in the playoffs.

Here Rev, I fixed this one for you. xbeerchugx

Pard4Life
November 19th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Seriously, anyone who starts another doubt thread should be smacked!!

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Seriously, anyone who starts another doubt thread should be smacked!!

Admin, could we merge all of the doubt threads into this one? :D

NoDak 4 Ever
November 19th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Admin, could we merge all of the doubt threads into this one? :D

I doubt these threads can be merged.

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2012, 01:19 PM
I doubt these threads can be merged.

Too much awesome in one place? Probably, but I doubt it.

Lehigh'98
November 19th, 2012, 01:25 PM

HAHAHAHAHA, after every single poll this year

Vitojr130
November 19th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Too much awesome in one place? Probably, but I doubt it.

I doubt that you doubt it.

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2012, 01:31 PM
xblahx

FIFY :D

TheRevSFA
November 19th, 2012, 01:35 PM
How did <insert team in eastern PA here> not get into the playoffs? They only had one slip up against <insert team from NY here> and they played a strong out of conference schedule including <insert MVFC cellar dweller here> and that was a quality win!

Vitojr130
November 19th, 2012, 01:35 PM
FIFY :D

Hahahaha This thread is so much win.

TheRevSFA
November 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Hahahaha This thread is so much win.

You're welcome.

Oh and thanks to everyone else who has played along!

DJKyR0
November 19th, 2012, 02:09 PM
When are people going to wake up and realize that no one cares about <insert past accomplishment>? You guys had one good player in <insert past player who went to the NFL> and got lucky that <insert some coach of note> spent as much as <insert number of years coach coached> years there. If <insert star player> gets injured it's all over and you can kiss your road to Frisco goodbye once you run into <Sam Houston State>.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sgt smash
November 19th, 2012, 03:27 PM
You must spread some reputation around before you can give it to <insert members name here> again.

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2012, 03:40 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1571472_o.gif

walliver
November 19th, 2012, 05:11 PM
It would be nice is someone would pick up at thesaurus and reword a few threads.

Verily thou shouldst not have existential angst about a Wofford team which valiantly prevailed over a Lincoln corps which has reached the olympian pinnacle of which the SEC perchance only dreams.

And by the way, we were undefeated in 1889.

DJKyR0
November 19th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Verily thou shouldst not have existential angst about a Wofford team which valiantly prevailed over a Lincoln corps which has reached the olympian pinnacle of which the SEC perchance only dreams.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2njzh1g.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
November 19th, 2012, 05:56 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2njzh1g.jpg

I doubt Joseph Ducreux

Bisonoline
November 19th, 2012, 06:10 PM

Well played!!!

Vitojr130
November 19th, 2012, 10:11 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)

WataugaDave
November 26th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Keep doubting <insert school that doesn't have a football team yet here>. I guarantee that they will win the <insert FCS conference here> championship in their first season, and after that they will DOMINATE <insert FBS conference here>. They will certainly be invited to <insert more competitive FBS conference here> by their 5th season. Also, <insert prestigious university here> has nothing on the academic quality of <insert football-less commuter school here>.