PDA

View Full Version : Who was the greatest player to play on your field?

ngineer
August 14th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Thought of this the other day flying back from Florida. One of the 'cool' things I liked about Taylor Stadium was the tremendous sod field. Was one of the best grass fields in the entire East. But what always got me, was that it was the same field Jim Thorpe played on when the Carlisle Indians visited Lehigh in (I think) 1911. The concrete stadium wasn't built for three years later, but grandstands lined the sidelines. The game is discussed in the book "Jim Thorpe All-American" in that, that game was one of the 'big' games nationally that year, with Thorpe winning the game on a returned interception. Having tread upon the same turf as the great Thorpe was an experience in itself for me as a freshman just walking out onto the field.
So who was the best/greatest player to ever grace your school's turf?

McNeese75
August 14th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Off the top of my head

Roger Stauback
Terry Bradshaw

chattanoogamocs
August 14th, 2006, 10:38 PM
I guess this is a bit of a cheat since those listed below played on Chamberlain Field, but since the school played at Chamberlain for about 90 years have only been at Finley for 10, I am grandfathering in the greats that have graced the on-campus stadium of the University of Chattanooga.

The best six (sorry not to follow the rules and only name one), off the top of my head were...

Johnny Unitas (Louisville)
Terry Bradshaw (La Tech)
Ed "Too Tall" Jones (Tennessee State)
Steve McNair (Alcorn State)
Randy Moss (Marshall)

...and, of course, Terrell Owens.

If I had to pick only one, I would probably have to go with Air McNair...as much for the performance he had that day (he torched the Mocs for, I believe, 7 TD's), but also because he was the leader and "face" of the Tennessee Titans for so long.

Lionsrking
August 14th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Off the top of my head

Roger Stauback
Terry Bradshaw

I know the following players all QB'd losing teams in our stadium...

Roger Staubach (Pensacola Navy)
Terry Bradshaw (Louisiana Tech)
Ron Jaworski (Youngstown State)
Bubby Brister (Northeast Louisiana)

McNeese72
August 14th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Geesh, there are too many of them to remember.

Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, Kurt Warner, and Duante Culpepper are some of the Qb's that I can think of off the top of my head.

I'll have to think on some of the others. We have seen some pretty good wide receivers, too. I'm sure some of the other McNeese fans can come up with some more names.

Doc

blukeys
August 14th, 2006, 10:41 PM
That's hard to say. We have had so many All Pro's at the Tub, Dexter Coakley JMU, Gerry Philbin Buffalo (D Tackle for the '69 Jets), Howie Long Nova, Mike Siani Nova, I guess I will have to ba homer and just say Rich Gannon!!!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

bulldog10jw
August 14th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Just off the top of my head, at least 5 Heisman Trophy winners have played in the Yale Bowl.

Larry Kelley and Clint Frank of Yale
Tom Harmon of Michigan
Dick Kazmaier of Princeton
Doug Flutie of Boston College

WUTNDITWAA
August 14th, 2006, 10:57 PM
That's hard to say. We have had so many All Pro's at the Tub, Dexter Coakley JMU, Gerry Philbin Buffalo (D Tackle for the '69 Jets), Howie Long Nova, Mike Siani Nova, I guess I will have to ba homer and just say Rich Gannon!!!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Ummm. Dexter Coakley went to Appalachian and never played at Delaware's stadium. Are you thinking of Charles Haley?

Oh, and Coakley is the best to grace the KBS turf.

Mr. C
August 14th, 2006, 11:01 PM
I'm sure James Madison would have loved to have had Dexter Coakley playing for them when they met up with Appalachian State during the 1995 playoffs. Coakley was the only two-time Buchanan Award winner at ASU. He is probably the best defender I've seen in I-AA in the past 14 years, but he never played a game at Delaware (whom have never met the Mountaineers).

I'll comment on the best players I've seen, not just the ones I've watched play in Boone. Randy Moss is at the top of the list. It was also fun watching the wars between ASU's Matt Stevens and UTC's Terrell Owens when they both were in the SoCon. Adrian Peterson of Georgia Southern, B.J. Sams of McNeese State and Shawn Johnson of Delaware also are on my short list.

Back home in Fresno, there was a certain Montana State kicker named Jan Stenerud that broke our hearts with a 55-yard field goal when I was a kid.

BEAR
August 14th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Well, being a former NAIA team, very few big names passed through Estes Stadium. A few big ones UCA is proud to call their own would qualify I guess..Monte Coleman, Willie Davis and his brother Tyree Davis (my favorite all time). I guess several other Arkansas schools have had players grace our field, maybe Cliff Harris of the famed Ring of Honor of the Dallas Cowboys who attended Ouachita Baptist in the old AIA days. I'm sure there are more. Maybe an crazed UCA historian can dig up the bones:thumbsup: xlolx

Hammerhead
August 14th, 2006, 11:19 PM
That would be me, unless you don't count high school soccer played in a college football stadium.xlolx

Adam Vinatieri, Ken O'Brien, and Jimmy Kleinsasser come to mind as far as opponents go. As for the Bison, recent NFL players include Phil Hansen formerly of the Bills and two time SuperBowl champion and one time pro bowler Tryone Braxton who played in Denver.

My all-time favorite player to watch at NDSU was Jeff Bentrim who was an awesome option QB who played in the CFL.

blackfordpu
August 14th, 2006, 11:49 PM
Steve McNair (Alcorn St.)

Freightliner
August 15th, 2006, 06:00 AM
I can name three right off the bat

Michael Strahan
Kurt Warner
Larry Centers

mikebigg
August 15th, 2006, 06:14 AM
Old Memorial Stadium: Walter Payton, Buck Buchanan, Charlie Joiner, Willie Davis, Willie Brown, Mel Blount (All HOF'ers), Tank Younger (should be HOF) and Doug Williams

New Stadium: Jerry Rice, Steve McNair, Micheal Strahan (Future HOF'ers)

Gil Dobie
August 15th, 2006, 06:24 AM
NFL Hall of Famer Jim Langer of South Dakota St

BgJag
August 15th, 2006, 07:51 AM
Old Memorial Stadium: Walter Payton, Buck Buchanan, Charlie Joiner, Willie Davis, Willie Brown, Mel Blount (All HOF'ers), Tank Younger (should be HOF) and Doug Williams

Missing a few Mike, Harold Carmichael and Isaiah Robinson.

bosshogg
August 15th, 2006, 07:53 AM
Tie between harry Carson and Deacon Jones...

Pard4Life
August 15th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Sorry ngineer but I believe we had this thread already, during the winter-spring sometime.

But I'll just guess Chuck Bednarik.

bluehenbillk
August 15th, 2006, 08:15 AM
Rich Gannon
Wayne Chrebet
Napoleon MacCallum
Fred Barnett
Howie Long
Steve Watson

carney2
August 15th, 2006, 08:16 AM
Sorry ngineer but I believe we had this thread already, during the winter-spring sometime.

We seem to be getting a number of repeaters. (The currently circulating "Game of the Year" thread comes to mind.) This group is in serious need of some football. 9/2 cannot come soon enough.

Pard4Life
August 15th, 2006, 08:22 AM
We seem to be getting a number of repeaters. (The currently circulating "Game of the Year" thread comes to mind.) This group is in serious need of some football. 9/2 cannot come soon enough.

...or that dialup is slow on South Mountain.. :rolleyes:

gasouthern01
August 15th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Rich Gannon
Wayne Chrebet
Napoleon MacCallum
Fred Barnett
Howie Long
Steve Watson

How can you not have Adrian Peterson on that list? In the Boro I would say Randy Moss, Adrian Peterson and Tracy Ham.

GoGuins
August 15th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Off the top of my head

Roger Stauback
Terry Bradshaw

Staubach also played up here in old Rayen (high school) stadium when his Pensacola Navy team played YSU in the late 60's or early 70's

Bear Fan 101
August 15th, 2006, 08:48 AM
I believe Wade Wilson (East Texas St./E.T. A&M) who later played for the Vikes and Cowboys rewrote the record book at Estes Stadium in a playoff game one afternoon as well to the ones menioned above by UCABEAR. I'm sure there are others but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

GannonFan
August 15th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Rich Gannon
Wayne Chrebet
Napoleon MacCallum
Fred Barnett
Howie Long
Steve Watson

I would add Brian Westbrook into that list as well. As for Adrian Peterson, he was a great player, no doubt, but I wasn't anywhere as impressed with him as I was with the other guys on the list, especially the running backs.

UNH 40
August 15th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Brian Westbrook, Jerry Azumah, David Ball, Ricky Santos, and Dexter Coakley.

blueballs
August 15th, 2006, 10:00 AM
How can you not have Adrian Peterson on that list? In the Boro I would say Randy Moss, Adrian Peterson and Tracy Ham.

I would add the following visiting players: Shannon Sharpe, Terrell Owens, Larry Centers, Dexter Coakley, Aaron Stecker.

AppStWill
August 15th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Ummm. Dexter Coakley went to Appalachian and never played at Delaware's stadium. Are you thinking of Charles Haley?

Oh, and Coakley is the best to grace the KBS turf.

I would agree with this, except I happened to see Randy Moss make like a gazelle one day at KBS, so I would have to give the edge to him. Dexter was, and still is a beast though. He's definitely the best App player I've ever seen.

GoGuins
August 15th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Steve McNair played at YSU in the playoffs in 1994

Ivytalk
August 15th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Harvard Stadium: Charlie Brickley, Dick Kazmaier, Doc Blanchard, Glenn Davis, Bobby Leo, Chuck Bednarik, Ed Marinaro, Calvin Hill, Gordie Lockbaum, Clifton Dawson...the place is so old and "full of ghosts" that I could go on for a long time!:nod:

bluehenbillk
August 15th, 2006, 10:43 AM
I would add Brian Westbrook into that list as well. As for Adrian Peterson, he was a great player, no doubt, but I wasn't anywhere as impressed with him as I was with the other guys on the list, especially the running backs.

Being an Eagles fan I can't believe I forgot Westbrook.

henfan
August 15th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Rich Gannon
Wayne Chrebet
Napoleon MacCallum
Fred Barnett
Howie Long
Steve Watson

I'd definitely take Fred-Ex's name off of that list, since he didn't do a whole heck of a lot against the Hens in Ark State's only game at The Tub. (He didn't have to the way ASU ran all over the Hens that day.)

Jerry Azumah (UNH), Gerry Philbin (Buffalo), Mike Siani & Brett Gordon (Nova), Marcel Shipp (UMass), and, from UD, Eddie Conti, Dennis Johnson, Daryl Brown & Shawn Johnson all had great games at Delaware Stadium.

SunCoastBlueHen
August 15th, 2006, 11:32 AM
I'd definitely take Fred-Ex's name off of that list, since he didn't do a whole heck of a lot against the Hens in Ark State's only game at The Tub. (He didn't have to the way ASU ran all over the Hens that day.)

Jerry Azumah (UNH), Gerry Philbin (Buffalo), Mike Siani & Brett Gordon (Nova), Marcel Shipp (UMass), and, from UD, Eddie Conti, Dennis Johnson, Daryl Brown & Shawn Johnson all had great games at Delaware Stadium.

That Brian Finneran guy was pretty good too.

Demon Fan
August 15th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Bobby Herbert - Gary Reasons - Mark Duper were probably the best to play at Turpin Stadium that were Demons.

Best opponet would most likely be Neil Lomax or Stan Humphries.
NSU always played LaTech at a neutral site, so Terry Bradshaw never played in Turpin.

bluehenbillk
August 15th, 2006, 11:42 AM

Lest you forget, which I'm sure you wanted to after the 55-13 drubbing A-State gave us that day. After the 1st 2 or 3 TD's scored on us with the wishbone clinic, they did a fake dive and freshman wideout Arkansas Fred beat us on a 75-80 yd TD pass.

LacesOut
August 15th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Being an Eagles fan I can't believe I forgot Westbrook.

Yep, he's my choice. Good god, he could kill an opposing team. On a run from the backfield, a screen pass, returning a punt or a kickoff, he was awesome to watch.

Tubby Raymond
August 15th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Opposing Player
Westbrook played 15 games in Delaware Stadium in only 5 years, or so it seemed.:bang:

Homer Pick
For those of you who were Wing T diehards, like myself, the greatest QB I ever saw run the offense was Billy Vergentino.

65 Pard
August 15th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Just off the top of my head, at least 5 Heisman Trophy winners have played in the Yale Bowl.

Larry Kelley and Clint Frank of Yale
Tom Harmon of Michigan
Dick Kazmaier of Princeton
Doug Flutie of Boston College

Hey man, Calvin Hill of Yale should be on that list

bulldog10jw
August 15th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Hey man, Calvin Hill of Yale should be on that list

I just named named Heisman winners. There are many great football players who played in the Bowl.

How about a Heisman runner-up who played in all the Ivy stadiums, among others, Ed Marinaro.

J-State 86-90
August 15th, 2006, 04:18 PM

Also there is Lem Barney, Jackie Slater are also HOF'ers

mikebigg
August 15th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Missing a few Mike, Harold Carmichael and Isaiah Robinson.

I only listed Hall of Famers (exceptions Tank Younger, the first HBCU player in the NFL and the last two way player to make All Pro, and Doug Williams who was a Superbowl MVP and a victim of circumstances in Tampa.)

mikebigg
August 15th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Bobby Herbert - Gary Reasons - Mark Duper were probably the best to play at Turpin Stadium that were Demons.

NSU always played LaTech at a neutral site, so Terry Bradshaw never played in Turpin.

Joe Delaney!!!!!

Frosty The Snowbuff
August 15th, 2006, 05:16 PM

No Joe Delaney???????:eek:

Edit: My bad Mike....didn't see ya post there....

mikebigg
August 15th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Also there is Lem Barney, Jackie Slater are also HOF'ers

I never saw Lem Barney play in college, but how the hell did I forget Jackie Slater. I honestly think he's the best offensive lineman to ever come out of the SWAC and one of the Best to ever play in the NFL. The dude was AWESOME...

It was so easy to tell what direction Jackson State was running to...the move Slater to wherever they wanted to run. It was easy to tell, but not easy to stop. I saw him block some of the best!

Go...gate
August 15th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Colgate has played disproportionately few home games since the program got started, but here are some since WWII:

Gordon Lockbaum (Holy Cross and Steelers)
Alex Kroll (Rutgers and NY Titans/Jets)
Dino Mangiero (Rutgers and KC Chiefs)
Scott Brunner (Delaware and NY Giants/Stl Cards)
John Witkowski (Columbia and Detroit Lions)
Kim McQuilkin (Lehigh and Atlanta Falcons)
Jack Rizzo (Lehigh and NY Giants)
Bruce Taylor (Boston University and SF 49ers)
Dan Ross (Northeastern and Cincinnati Bengals)
Mark VanEeghen (Colgate and Oakland Raiders/NE Patriots)
Marv Hubbard (Colgate and Oakland Raiders/Detroit Lions)
Kenny Gamble (Colgate and Buffalo Bills/KC Chiefs)

JohnStOnge
August 15th, 2006, 06:41 PM
You know, I don't really know how long the current Cowboy Stadium has been around but I guess I'd have to say based on subsequent accomplishments the greatest player to ever visit McNeese was Terry Bradshaw of Louisiana Tech.

But it's a real close call, to me, between him and Joe Delaney of Northwestern State. Indications were that he would've had some career in the NFL if his life hadn't been cut short.

Others names I can think of that have played at McNeese are Roger Staubach when he played for the Pensacola Naval Air Station team, Kurt Warner, and Fred Dean.

JohnStOnge
August 15th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Joe Delaney!!!!!

I hadn't looked at the other posts before I made my previous one, but I can see that I"m not the only one who thought that was SOME football player.

JohnStOnge
August 15th, 2006, 06:50 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/image.php?u=214&dateline=1155327640

Good GRIEF! PLEASE tell me Youngstown State didn't ditch that wonderful helmet design it had to go to THAT.

TheValleyRaider
August 15th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Colgate has played disproportionately few home games since the program got started, but here are some since WWII:

Gordon Lockbaum (Holy Cross and Steelers)
Alex Kroll (Rutgers and NY Titans/Jets)
Dino Mangiero (Rutgers and KC Chiefs)
Scott Brunner (Delaware and NY Giants/Stl Cards)
John Witkowski (Columbia and Detroit Lions)
Kim McQuilkin (Lehigh and Atlanta Falcons)
Jack Rizzo (Lehigh and NY Giants)
Bruce Taylor (Boston University and SF 49ers)
Dan Ross (Northeastern and Cincinnati Bengals)
Mark VanEeghen (Colgate and Oakland Raiders/NE Patriots)
Marv Hubbard (Colgate and Oakland Raiders/Detroit Lions)
Kenny Gamble (Colgate and Buffalo Bills/KC Chiefs)

Not that I ever saw him play, but what about Colgate's own Mark Murphy, who picked up a SB ring with the Redskins?

hvsader
August 15th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Fitton Field, Holy Cross

Gordy Lockbaum
Jim Brown
Larry Czonka
Mark VanEeghen
Howie Long
Doug Flutie

Husky Alum
August 15th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Dan Ross (Northeastern)
Dave Meggett (Towson)
Brian Westbrook (Villanova)
Jerry Azumah (UNH)
Mike Buck (Maine)

That's off of the top of my head. I haven't gone back to see who played at NU back in "the day"

Doug Flutie may have played at Parsons Field in High School.

joe c
August 15th, 2006, 07:36 PM
So Many to name at Delaware Stadium. Adding to an impressive list
Joe Klecko Temple
Bruce Taylor Boston U
Ricky Jemison Arkansas State
Alan Rose Morgan State
Kim McQuilken Lehigh (the guy was a killer)
Henry White Colgate
Adrian Peterson GSU
Steve Joachim Temple
Paul Palmer Temple
Steve Watson Temple
Johnny Thibodeaux McNeese St (guts personified)

so mant others i do not remember their names. That D' lineman from GSU
A running back that later played with Dallas from Virginia Union. Just about every QB from Lehigh or William and Mary. Great running back from the tribe I believe Cleamons

GeauxLions94
August 15th, 2006, 07:49 PM
I know the following players all QB'd losing teams in our stadium...

Roger Staubach (Pensacola Navy)
Terry Bradshaw (Louisiana Tech)
Ron Jaworski (Youngstown State)
Bubby Brister (Northeast Louisiana)

Also add (just from the Southland Conference)
Joe Delaney, Gary Reasons, Bobby Hebert, Jackie Smith (Northwestern State)
Gary Barbaro, Mark Carrier (Nicholls State)
Buford Jordan (McNeese State)
Ricky Sanders (Texas State)

Also, Fred Dean and Roger Carr (Louisiana Tech)

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 15th, 2006, 08:21 PM
I never saw Lem Barney play in college, but how the hell did I forget Jackie Slater. I honestly think he's the best offensive lineman to ever come out of the SWAC and one of the Best to ever play in the NFL. The dude was AWESOME...

It was so easy to tell what direction Jackson State was running to...the move Slater to wherever they wanted to run. It was easy to tell, but not easy to stop. I saw him block some of the best!
You forgot to mention Tenn State and Famu greats that swac teams faced on a regular. The Swac by far has the most impressive list. Go Swac.

foghorn
August 15th, 2006, 08:33 PM

Another that comes to mind is four-time Pro-bowler, and Jets and Temple star, Joe Klecko.

poly51
August 15th, 2006, 09:24 PM
Mel Kaufman, Linebacker Cal Poly 1976-1980 and Washington Redskins 1980s-90s. 3 Super Bowl Rings as a starting Linebacker.

John Madden

Robbie Martin D-II National Champion Wide Receiver 1980. Pittsburg Steelers and Detroit Lions. Kick Returnes and WR. And he was 5'9".

ngineer
August 15th, 2006, 09:29 PM

But I'll just guess Chuck Bednarik.

Guess I never saw it, because I did think about it just the other day...

Cat79
August 15th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Darrel Green-Washington Redskins-Texas A & I
Rickey Sanders-Washington Redskins-Texas State
Ken Coffey-Washington Redskins-Texas State
Mark Duper_Miami Dolphins-Northwestern State

elkmcc
August 15th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Wa/Griz has a relatively short history but that big linebacker Jeremiah Trotter, from SFA now playing for the Eagles, was frikkin amazing in both games he played in Missoula. Others that come to mind: Dedric Ward, John Friesz, Doug Nussmeier, Jamie Martin, Tony Romo, Josh McCown, Aaron Flowers, Dustin Long, Jordon Beck, Chris Gocong. No Griz included, though I could include a few.

Lionsrking
August 15th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Also add (just from the Southland Conference)
Joe Delaney, Gary Reasons, Bobby Hebert, Jackie Smith (Northwestern State)
Gary Barbaro, Mark Carrier (Nicholls State)
Buford Jordan (McNeese State)
Ricky Sanders (Texas State)

Also, Fred Dean and Roger Carr (Louisiana Tech)

Earl Ferrell, East Tennessee State

bkrownd
August 16th, 2006, 12:43 AM
At McGuirk perhaps it would be Mark Millon, who has scored about 1000000000 goals for the US national lacrosse team. I don't know if the lacrosse team played any other games at McGuirk before 1991.

Gil Dobie
August 16th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Another NDSU former player - Steve Nelson former NE Patriot

Go...gate
August 16th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Not that I ever saw him play, but what about Colgate's own Mark Murphy, who picked up a SB ring with the Redskins?

Right you are; forgot about him, Colgate's first four-year starter (1973-76), All-East Division I the final year.

Husky Alum
August 16th, 2006, 01:39 PM
At McGuirk perhaps it would be Mark Millon, who has scored about 1000000000 goals for the US national lacrosse team. I don't know if the lacrosse team played any other games at McGuirk before 1991.

The Gait brothers from Syracuse never played lax at McGuirk? Those guys were insane!

Maroons
August 16th, 2006, 04:50 PM
This is a tough question... especially for a youngen like myself.

I'm guessing Johnny Unitas (Louisville) and Phil Simms (Morehead State).... two quality QBs.

Of EKU players... Wally Chambers, Myron Guyton, Chad Bratzke, Danny Copeland, Jessie Small, Aaron Jones.

JohnStOnge
August 16th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Johnny Thibodeaux McNeese St (guts personified)

He may have had guts but I think McNeese wins that game if he didn't have that tendency to carry the ball like a loaf of bread and thereby fumble it! It wasn't just that Delaware game. That was a definite down side to him. He did that a lot...running around with the ball extended and unprotected.

PantherRob82
August 16th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Kurt Warner
Bryce Paup
Boomer Grisby
Derrick Frost
Kenny Shed
Dedric Ward
James Jones
and many more.

bkrownd
August 17th, 2006, 03:15 AM
The Gait brothers from Syracuse never played lax at McGuirk? Those guys were insane!

The only years I know the game was at McGuirk were 1991 and 1997. If GG played there, then Sal LoCasio would have too.

gasouthern01
August 17th, 2006, 09:14 AM
I would add the following visiting players: Shannon Sharpe, Terrell Owens, Larry Centers, Dexter Coakley, Aaron Stecker.

I can just not put Terrell owens on my list. The guy was not a standout in college, he was good but not a standout and I don't think his NFL carreer should cloud people's minds and think he was a God in college. When Adiran Peterson, randy Moss, Dexter Coakley , etc took the field everyone there knew they were watching someone very very special and someone that could dominate and totally take over a game. Everyone in that stadium had eyes on those guys and couldn't wait to see what he did next. I just don't think terrell Owen was like that at UTC.

poly51
August 17th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Kurt Warner
Bryce Paup
Boomer Grisby
Derrick Frost
Kenny Shed
Dedric Ward
James Jones
and many more.

There was an outstanding player that coached on your field for 23 years.
Stan Sheriff. Cal Poly 1950-1954. He also played for the Rams, Steelers, 49ers and Browns.

patssle
August 17th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Steve McNair and we beat him on national TV...ABC.