November 18th, 2012, 12:32 PM
1. NDSU
2. EWU
3. Montana State
4. ODU
5. GSU

robsnotes4u
November 18th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Congrats to EWU on the #2 seed over MSU. See you in a couple if games.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

UNH Fanboi
November 18th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Just heard UNH is playing @ Wofford in week 2. Kind of shocked. Any other updates?

crusader11
November 18th, 2012, 12:39 PM
This ESPNU "production" and analysis is pathetic and incredibly weak. Just really JV. Everyone else agree?

bostonspider
November 18th, 2012, 12:40 PM
So no bid for Richmond...

theasushow
November 18th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Just heard UNH is playing @ Wofford in week 2. Kind of shocked. Any other updates?

oooooooh nice matchup!

Professor Chaos
No Richmond, Lehigh, Towson, 2nd OVC team.

Stony Brook and SDSU look to be the last in.

footballer23
This ESPNU "production" and analysis is pathetic and incredibly weak. Just really JV. Everyone else agree?

+++++++++++++++++

1standgoal
Villanova vs. Stony Brook
Wagner vs Colgate

Gil Dobie
Nova, UNH and ODU from the CAA

robsnotes4u
November 18th, 2012, 12:42 PM
No Richmond, Lehigh, Towson, 2nd OVC team.

Stony Brook and SDSU look to be the last in.

Good for SDSU

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

theasushow

dont act surprised.

EKUSteve
Congrats to those that got in. Knew we were a bubble team. That got popped.

aceinthehole
November 18th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Villanova vs. Stony Brook
Wagner vs Colgate

Big South and NEC hosting First Round games

tourguide
November 18th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Eiu and sdsu is the best two teams in playin games.....why is winner taking on ndsu. Bison should have gotten coastal bethune or colgate wagner winner

Saint3333
November 18th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Do they not have HD cameras in North Dakota?

Engineer86

Definitely

AmsterBison
Crap. It sucks that FCS is setting up the regular season rematch for NDSU while giving #2 EWU the winner of Colgate v Wagner. C'mon, dudes!

pokefan02
They could have just flashed the brackets across the screen if they were looking to save money.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 18th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Congrats to EWU on the #2 seed over MSU. See you in a couple if games.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ahhthankyou. xsmiley_wix

SpiderSafety75
November 18th, 2012, 12:47 PM
I am stunned that Richmond didn't get in. They BEAT Villanova at their place, for pete's sake. This is pathetic.

robsnotes4u
November 18th, 2012, 12:47 PM
I want to see a SDSU rematch with NDSU in week 2. That could be the biggest game of the week,imo

Hammerhead
November 18th, 2012, 12:48 PM
They are betting the home team wins and then it's cheaper for the NCAA to charter busses from Brookings to Fargo than it is to fly SDSU somewhere else and fly another team into Fargo.. It's all about the $$$$.

Eiu and sdsu is the best two teams in playin games.....why is winner taking on ndsu. Bison should have gotten coastal bethune or colgate wagner winner

robsnotes4u
November 18th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Crap. It sucks that FCS is setting up the regular season rematch for NDSU while giving #2 EWU the winner of Colgate v Wagner. C'mon, dudes!

Those two teams had to be the last ins for NDSU to be playing them, or proximity does play a big part.

SOCON DOMINATES
November 18th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Ahhthankyou. xsmiley_wix

Got to win games on the field. Hope the Mountaineers can get by the Redbirds and head west to play Eastern. I am sure Wagner and Colgate would like to have something to say about it as well!

Professor Chaos
November 18th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Eastern Illinois/South Dakota St
#1 North Dakota St

New Hampshire
Wofford

#5 Georgia Southern
Central Arkansas

Bethune-Cookman/Coastal Carolina
#4 Old Dominion

Villanova/Stony Brook
#3 Montana St

Cal Poly
Sam Houston

Illinois St
Appalachian St

Colgate/Wagner
#2 Eastern Washington

AmsterBison
November 18th, 2012, 12:53 PM
They are betting the home team wins and then it's cheaper for the NCAA to charter busses from Brookings to Fargo than it is to fly SDSU somewhere else and fly another team into Fargo.. It's all about the $$$$.

It's still freaking ridiculous setting up arch-rivals who just played last week.

EKU Toss Sweep

Did I read that correctly, a Bison fan unhappy about having to play the winner of the SDSU / EIU game?

Congrats to all that got in. Should be a great watch from here to Frisco.

UNIFanSince1983
I am glad to see that SHSU made it in. They have been playing well of late (sans a game against TAMU). I think they are the most dangerous non-seed team in this thing and I think could make it back to Frisco.

WileECoyote06
November 18th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I really do not understand a lot about this bracket. The committee has set a bad precedent concerning Lehigh. furthermore I really don't understand the rationale behind lining the winner of EIU/SDSU up to play #1 NDSU; when they could have avoided a rematch between the two until at least the quarterfinals.

Coastal Carolina vs Bethune-Cookman looks to be an outstanding match-up. And the poor OVC is just snake-bitten this year; as the field was just too strong for EKU to get a spot.

Engineer86
November 18th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Of all the things to ask, they ask first about NDSU as number 1 seed?

Then this guy says strength of schedule matters with SB over Richmond?

steelr7
November 18th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Proximity has to be a HUGE factor in a possible NDSU/SDSU rematch. Interesting to see if SDSU overlooks Eastern Illinois, looking ahead to that possible rematch.

footballer23
November 18th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Do they not have HD cameras in North Dakota?
Nope. We even have to share electricity.

footballer23
November 18th, 2012, 12:56 PM
TV question: Didn't ESPN agree to put more first and 2nd round games on ESPN/ESPN2? Do we just have to wait for them to decide which ones? Or are they just going to alienate everyone and keep them on ESPN3 again?

ecasadoSBU
November 18th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Stony Brook is in. Lehigh is out. Ouch.

Made my day to play against a future Conference foe (Villanova) at Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium. The Playoffs return to Long Island once again

goyotes
November 18th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Would love to see the NCAA reach an agreement with fox (with 3 FCS channels plus all regional channels) become the flagship for the FCS playoffs.

AaronRodgersJewBeard
November 18th, 2012, 12:57 PM
EWU is going to lose in the 3rd round. Guaranteed.

SpiderSafety75
November 18th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Stony Brook's 'body of work' better than Richmond's? Spiders should start scheduling Army, I guess, so they can get a 'big win.' THEY LOST TO LIBERTY!!!!!!!

pokefan02
November 18th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Would love to see the NCAA reach an agreement with fox (with 3 FCS channels plus all regional channels) become the flagship for the FCS playoffs.

With ESPN paying $billions for NCAA championships that is probably never going to happen

MTfan4life
November 18th, 2012, 01:04 PM
It is a crime that Wagner is hosting and Villanova is not. This isn't as bad as EKU hosting JMU last season, but it's pretty bad. Stony Brook should be hosting Wagner and Villanova hosting Colgate. Stony Brook is a little over an hour away from Wagner, which is much closer than Colgate. Yesterday was the biggest game in Wagner history and they had 2695 people there.

VUCats02
November 18th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Idk how UNH gets a better spot in the bracket than Nova, but I'm not going to complain about it. To win the National Championship you're going to have to beat seeded teams, whether it's in the 2nd or 3rd round. Hope this motivates Nova to play with a little chip on their shoulders.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 18th, 2012, 01:20 PM
EWU is going to lose in the 3rd round. Guaranteed.

LMFAO. Nope.

walliver
November 18th, 2012, 01:23 PM

I actually liked the way they did it this year. They basically gave us all the info we needed right up front. I don't like it when they drag out the suspense like American Idol and other reality shows.

As far as analysis, frequent AGS visitors know more than the ESPN talking heads.

AaronRodgersJewBeard
November 18th, 2012, 01:43 PM
LMFAO. Nope.

Your team hasn't been getting better as the season progressed. Hell, you struggled against a team that MSU put 58 on in the first half alone. You think you'll beat App State? Please.

Grizalltheway
November 18th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Your team hasn't been getting better as the season progressed. Hell, you struggled against a team that MSU put 58 on in the first half alone. You think you'll beat App State? Please.

A certain 5-6 team damn near did it. Why couldn't Eastern?

AaronRodgersJewBeard
November 18th, 2012, 01:49 PM
A certain 5-6 team damn near did it. Why couldn't Eastern?

Personally...I think you guys are better than Eastern too. You guys had a talented team, better than your record for sure. I'm just not that impressed with Eastern yet.

frozennorth
November 18th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Personally...I think you guys are better than Eastern too. You guys had a talented team, better than your record for sure. I'm just not that impressed with Eastern yet.

i saw um live this year. they were not good. granted their scheme was...poor...