PDA

View Full Version : Montana Grizzlies - #90 Tribute to Curt Coulter

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 17th, 2012, 11:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPpcL-xLPS0

robsnotes4u
November 17th, 2012, 11:51 PM
I was with his brother DJ today as we watched the game together in Fargo. I just sent it to DJ.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 18th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Yeah I sent the link to his email and told him if he needs copies of this I would burn them and mail em off to him.

Thanks rob

robsnotes4u
November 18th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Yeah I sent the link to his email and told him if he needs copies of this I would burn them and mail em off to him.

Thanks rob

You are welcome. Tough game for DJ yesterday. As he was hugging my my life last night he said you, meaning my wife, is who he has left to talk Griz football with. She is there for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 18th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Yeah I bet well its cool that it sounds like he has a good support system, I cant imagine what he is going through but if he needs anything let me know and I will help if I can. Thanks for the updates rob, I know I appreciate it.

robsnotes4u
November 18th, 2012, 07:29 PM
I will.

MSUBobcat
November 18th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Excellent tribute AG1. I wasn't aware of his unfortunate passing. My condolences to his family and friends.

Bisonoline
November 18th, 2012, 08:38 PM
????????????????What is this about?

MSUBobcat
November 18th, 2012, 08:47 PM

http://www.krtv.com/news/griz-nation-loses-2001-champion-curt-colter/ Griz Nation loses 2001 champion Colter. Last name is misspelled in title so Google search may have be mislead.

robsnotes4u
November 18th, 2012, 08:56 PM
He played for the Griz on a national championship team. I didn't know him but just attended the cat Griz party in Fargo with his brother, DJ, a Griz, yesterday, and the UND Griz game this year. He passed from heart disease. He was also just entered the Griz Hall of Fame. Great people and a very sad loss for the Griz, Big Sky, family and friends.

If you would like DJ to hear your words, please put the him, and Alpha or myself will let him know.

robsnotes4u
November 18th, 2012, 08:58 PM

You can read my previous post, but to add, DJ has an insurance office located just north of Gateway Chevrolet in Fargo, ND on the frontage road

bobcathpdevil56
November 18th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Very well done Alpha! Makes us remember that at the end we are all Montanans.

MSUBobcat
November 18th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Very well done Alpha! Makes us remember that at the end we are all Montanans.

That's what struck me about the video as well. Kudos to AG1 for letting Cats fans take part in the tribute video. Though you are either a Bobcat or a Grizzly, at the end of the day, win or lose, we are all Montanans.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 18th, 2012, 10:34 PM
That's what struck me about the video as well. Kudos to AG1 for letting Cats fans take part in the tribute video. Though you are either a Bobcat or a Grizzly, at the end of the day, win or lose, we are all Montanans.

When I first had the idea to do this I was just going to ask Griz fans to pose with the sign but a few guys that were cat fans partying with Griz fans asked what it was about and wanted in the pictures. I thought it was pretty cool so I asked a few and I dont think one person said no, there were a few that were skeptical (like the MSU dance squad) and they covered up the Go Griz part of the sign but they all were really cool about it and I think it made the project cooler having both sides in on it.

Thanks for the kind words cat fans its awesome that some of us get the rivalry and some dont.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 19th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Screaming Bagel is a douchebag.................pretty sure he will be along any minute to wreck this thread too.

MSUBobcat
November 19th, 2012, 04:24 PM
When I first had the idea to do this I was just going to ask Griz fans to pose with the sign but a few guys that were cat fans partying with Griz fans asked what it was about and wanted in the pictures. I thought it was pretty cool so I asked a few and I dont think one person said no, there were a few that were skeptical (like the MSU dance squad) and they covered up the Go Griz part of the sign but they all were really cool about it and I think it made the project cooler having both sides in on it.

Thanks for the kind words cat fans its awesome that some of us get the rivalry and some dont.

Agreed. Very heated "discussions" especially in the lead up to the Brawl. Yet every year I have at least a couple Griz fans in my viewing party (to be expected given Griz fans outnumber Cat fans 2-1 in MT, I suppose). I, for one, root for the Griz in any game not including the Cats. I know it's not the same for everyone xpeacex.

Now if only we could teach our neighbors to the east to be somewhat more cordial toward each other, maybe every thread on AGS wouldn't get hijacked. 3....2....1....Sorry Alpha

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 19th, 2012, 07:49 PM
I know what your saying MSUB, not everyone can be as great as we are.

The bottom line is this past weekend was cool because most of the people were cordial and fun to be around. There is nothing wrong with a little jawing back and forth...for me its what makes rivalry games great.

The video was cool before but with both sides chipping in I think it was better.

slostang
November 19th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Well done Alpha.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 21st, 2012, 10:59 AM
Thanks stang, good luck in the playoffs