Week 12 Games
Tennessee Tech @ Austin Peay
Jacksonville State @ Florida
Southeast Missourri @ Murray State
Tennessee State @ Tennessee-Martin
Eastern Illinois @ Central Arkansas

Skyhawk71
November 17th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Tennessee Tech@ Austin Peay- Tech goes out with a win, Austin Peay goes back to the drawing board for 2013
Jacksonville State @ Florida- after Florida's debacle against La-Lafayette- could be rough on the Gamecocks
Southeast Missourri @ Murray State- Racers go out with a win
Tennessee State@ Tennessee-Martin- TSU is playing for 9-2, playoff hopes, don't think Hawks rebound from last week
Eastern Illinois @ Central Arkansas- huge OOC for two AQ's- could be a statement one way or the other for the OVC...........

EKU Toss Sweep
November 17th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Tennessee Tech @ Austin Peay -- Tech is still fighting and full of grit
Jacksonville State @ Florida -- Payday
Southeast Missourri @ Murray State -- Too much offense for SEMO
Tennessee State @ Tennessee-Martin -- Tigers haven't played well in weeks.
Eastern Illinois @ Central Arkansas -- The conference homer in wants to pick EIU, but can't do it on the road today.

Bam
November 17th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Go Hawks!!!!!

OSRacer
November 17th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Tech
Florida
Murray
UTM
EIU

EKU Toss Sweep
November 17th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Tech
Florida
Murray
UTM
EIU

I hope you're right on the Eastern Illinois pick. That would be a great win for the OVC and a boost for a possible 2nd OVC team tomorrow. Stongest OOC year in a long while for the league and a quality road win to close out the year helps the image.

EKU Toss Sweep
November 17th, 2012, 12:58 PM
I'd like to have the above comment about Tech's fight and grit struck from the record. Peay is up 31 - 0 at the half. Ouch! Tough season for TTU playing through injuries, but nobody deserves to go out like that. I'd hate to have to yell this as a fan but Let's go Peay.

TTUEagles
November 17th, 2012, 03:49 PM
TECH looked totally uninterested and uninspired today...I'm really pissed that I went to that God forsaken place to see that. Penalties, penalties, penalties and TO's to only draw me back in at the end. The ONLY good thing about this season is TTU will have about 60 lettermen returning for 2013 - now whether or not any of them are good or not....
VERY PISSED about today!!!!
To top it all off, in 2012 fall sports: TTU last in volleyball, last in soccer and now last in football well done, TTU.