PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Blue 2012 Official Thread

melloware13
November 15th, 2012, 08:38 PM
As of time posted, only 177 tickets remain for Saturday's game. Senior Day for the Hens against a primary rival should hopefully give some sort of spark for what otherwise looks like a game that could easily turn ugly. I'm hoping for a close game to end out my undergraduate career, especially with the slow start the UD WBB team has gotten off to.

The Facts:
#17 Villanova (7-3, 5-2 CAA) @ Delaware (5-5, 2-5 CAA)
Saturday, 11/17
3:30 PM
Tubby Raymond Field at Delaware Stadium
The Comcast Network - Philadelphia
Game Weather: 50° (Kickoff temp), Clear, Sunset 4:45

My Pick: Nova in a close one

superman7515
November 15th, 2012, 08:55 PM
There's already a thread bud.... http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?123423-Battle-of-the-Blue-Pregame-Thread-Nova-Delaware

VUCats02
November 15th, 2012, 09:39 PM
As of time posted, only 177 tickets remain for Saturday's game. Senior Day for the Hens against a primary rival should hopefully give some sort of spark for what otherwise looks like a game that could easily turn ugly. I'm hoping for a close game to end out my undergraduate career, especially with the slow start the UD WBB team has gotten off to.

The Facts:
#17 Villanova (7-3, 5-2 CAA) @ Delaware (5-5, 2-5 CAA)
Saturday, 11/17
3:30 PM
Tubby Raymond Field at Delaware Stadium
The Comcast Network - Philadelphia
Game Weather: 50° (Kickoff temp), Clear, Sunset 4:45

My Pick: Nova in a close one

I am hoping for a for a blowout to end the regular season of my college undergraduate career!

HailSzczur
November 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM
I am hoping for a for a blowout to end the regular season of my college undergraduate career!

It's not ending your career. Hopefully that ends in Frisco :D

I'm excited for my first Battle of the Blue as a student, I had to miss last years unfortunately.