20. Richmond
21. Villanova
22. Bethune-Cookman
23. South Dakota State
24. Harvard
25. Eastern Illinois

bluehenbillk
November 12th, 2012, 03:54 PM
I don't know why I comment on these anymore but 'Nova & Richmond both get the shaft on this one. Funny they have the same record as JMU, both hammered JMU & are way behind the Dukes, hmmmm.....

mountaineerman
November 12th, 2012, 04:15 PM
That is a very star driven top ten three socons in as well

ITmonarch10
November 12th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Team (No. 1 Votes)

1. North Dakota State (24)
2. Montana State
3. Sam Houston State (2)
4. Old Dominion
5. Eastern Washington
6. Georgia Southern
7. New Hampshire
8. Appalachian State
9. Wofford
10. Central Arkansas
11. Illinois State
12. Lehigh
13. Stony Brook
14. James Madison
15. Northern Arizona
16. Towson
17. Eastern Kentucky
18. Cal Poly
19. Indiana State
20. Richmond
21. Villanova
22. Bethune-Cookman
23. South Dakota State
24. Harvard
25. Eastern Illinois

The Coaches really don't give 2 ****s about SDSU. Eastern KU being so high in the polls is bad for teams trying to make the playoffs from other conferences. I'm not sure why the coach love the Socon so much. Towson is now in a prime position to get into the playoffs as a 7-4 team. They play UNH, NAU could lose, Illinois state could lose, JMU could lose, and Stony Brook and lehigh aren't playing anyone tough next week.

Horseshoe App
November 12th, 2012, 04:48 PM
All you do is bash the socon. Why is that? We have three good teams that will make the playoffs. A 7-4 Towson will not get in over an 8-3 Socon team. If JMU loses, they will not make it either. And why do you say they love the Socon so much? I believe I see 6 CAA teams in top 25. I think they love the CAA a little bit more. You might want to look at the numbers before you start bitching.

The Coaches really don't give 2 ****s about SDSU. Eastern KU being so high in the polls is bad for teams trying to make the playoffs from other conferences. I'm not sure why the coach love the Socon so much. Towson is now in a prime position to get into the playoffs as a 7-4 team. They play UNH, NAU could lose, Illinois state could lose, JMU could lose, and Stony Brook and lehigh aren't playing anyone tough next week.

Engineer86
November 12th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Wow, is this bad.

ngineer
November 12th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Wow, is this bad.

So, what is else is new??

ITmonarch10
November 12th, 2012, 09:48 PM
All you do is bash the socon. Why is that? We have three good teams that will make the playoffs. A 7-4 Towson will not get in over an 8-3 Socon team. If JMU loses, they will not make it either. And why do you say they love the Socon so much? I believe I see 6 CAA teams in top 25. I think they love the CAA a little bit more. You might want to look at the numbers before you start bitching.

All I do is bash the SoCon?? What are you talking about. The only remotely bad thing I ever said about the SoCon was Wofford's playoff chances are not locked in stone and thats it. I think Wofford and Appstate are slightly overrated and entitled to my opinion as you are. As for Towson, I made the remarks in relation to other CAA teams because they could end up having a higher computer rating and poll ranking than Richmond, Nova, and JMU. They will be in the same situation as Indiana State, Wofford, and NAU/Cal and possibly not make the playoffs depending on what the committee prioritizes. As for the CAA having 6 teams in the top 25, its similar to the massey ratings but with JMU/UNH being overrated. There no need to get so carried away.

MacThor
November 15th, 2012, 04:57 AM
I don't know why I comment on these anymore but 'Nova & Richmond both get the shaft on this one. Funny they have the same record as JMU, both hammered JMU & are way behind the Dukes, hmmmm.....

I think Mickey Mathews votes four times.

frozennorth
November 15th, 2012, 05:04 AM

i think its more that there are 3 socon teams in the top 10, which seems unreasonable to most, considering that many think it's a relative down year for the socon, at least at the top.