Week 12 Games
Albany vs. CCSU
Bryant @ Bucknell
Duquesne @ Wagner
Monmouth @ RMU
Sacred Heart @ SFPA

412Express
November 15th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I guess I'll bump this up and lead off...

Albany - Coach Ford won't let his team slip up now. Hubris is a word I'm sure the Dane's are very familiar with after this season.

Bucknell - I don't think Bucknell is a great team but I think they're good enough to put an end to the bulldogs disappointing season

Wagner - The Duke's haven't lost at Wagner since they joined the NEC. Wagner knows they control their own fate. This will be a close one, but Wagner prevails and gets the bid. The Duke's finish under .500 for a very disappointing season.

Monmouth - RMU vs Monmouth is always a good game. This will be no different. The Hawks in a close one.

St. Franny - The flash put an exclamation point on an outstanding season.

Original_RMC
November 15th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Albany vs. CCSU
Last NEC game for Albany before they take the next step to the CAA. Albany wins this game but they need help with Wagner.

Albany 31-17

Bryant @ Bucknell
Bucknell only has 2 wins on the 2012 season but many of their games have been close. I see another close game on Saturday and I'm going with Bryant in a close victory to end their 2012 season with a 5 game winning streak

Bryant 20-17

Duquesne @ Wagner
NEC Championship game for Wagner plus Senior Day. Tons of emotion to start the game and don't be surprises if the Dukes sneak out to an early score. But I think Wagner will be too much at home for the Dukes and end Albany's exit.

Wagner 24-20

Monmouth @ RMU
Senior Day for RMU. The Colonials score enough to pull out another close game.

RMU 23-21

Sacred Heart @ SFPA
SFPA wins their final home game and completes a successful 4 year for Coach Villarrial.

SFPA 28-13

danefan
November 15th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Albany vs. CCSU - I really have no clue how to predict this Albany team except I think they'll win this. Could go into OT or it could be over by the end of the 1st Quarter.

Bryant @ Bucknell - Bryant? NEC homerism.

Duquesne @ Wagner - GO DUKES!!!!!!!!!!!

Monmouth @ RMU - Monmouth on a downward spiral of late. Off field issues justifiably creeping through.

Sacred Heart @ SFPA - I'll say it here first.....SFPA will win the NEC next year.

Original_RMC
November 15th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Sacred Heart @ SFPA - I'll say it here first.....SFPA will win the NEC next year.

I could see a rather large NEC Off-Season thread started looking ahead to the 2013 season.

Dane96
November 15th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Albany vs. CCSU
Bryant @ Bucknell
Duquesne @ Wagner
Monmouth @ RMU
Sacred Heart @ SFPA

401ks
November 15th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Albany vs. CCSU - Danes go out with a bang
Bryant @ Bucknell - Bulldogs go out with a whimper
Duquesne @ Wagner - I can dream, can't I? :o
Monmouth @ RMU - Monmouth's season fades to black
Sacred Heart @ SFPA - Completes a Pennsylvania 4-for-4?

mjsangi
November 15th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Week 12 Games
Albany vs. CCSU
Bryant @ Bucknell
Duquesne @ Wagner
Monmouth @ RMU
Sacred Heart @ SFPA

downbythebeach
November 15th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Albany vs. CCSU
Bryant @ Bucknell
Duquesne @ Wagner
Monmouth @ RMU
Sacred Heart @ SFPA

fontdawg98
November 16th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Albany vs. CCSU
Bryant @ Bucknell
Duquesne @ Wagner
Monmouthxbangx @ RMU
Sacred Heart @ SFPA

aceinthehole
November 16th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Albany vs. CCSU - A very disapointing season comes to an end for a young Blue Devils team. Our QB situation is in flux and won't be fixed until next season. CCSU is going to miss Albany in the NEC. We've developed a good rivalry over the past 8 years or so. I hope this matchup can continue as a non-conf game in the future (especially in 2013 and 2014). CCSU-UA are almost always great games in football, hoops, baseball, etc. On that note, I still hold out hope that CCSU will join Albany someday in the AE & CAA Football. Until then, good luck in the CAA Football, you'll need it for a few years.

Bryant @ Bucknell - Bulldogs have won 4 in a row, and Bucknell is bad.

Duquesne @ Wagner - I think Wagner's defense is exceptional. A great story for Staten Island and the NEC.

Monmouth @ RMU - Monmouth han'ts been very consitant this season - a tough year for the Hawks on and off the field. They'll be back next year and without Albany, they will be an annual NEC contender.

Sacred Heart @ SFPA - The Red Flash end a fantastic season. Hopefully this is the resurgence of the program. Would like to see them play only Pioneer, PL and Ivy foes and stay away from CAA and MVFC non-conf games.

danefan
November 16th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Sacred Heart @ SFPA - The Red Flash end a fantastic season. Hopefully this is the resurgence of the program. Would like to see them play only Pioneer, PL and Ivy foes and stay away from CAA and MVFC non-conf games.

Not sure I understand this point. SFPA is following the Albany model of NEC scheduling and like it worked at Albany its working at SFPA. Schedule up and play tough.

It helps recruiting and it help for league play in the NEC.

aceinthehole
November 16th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Not sure I understand this point. SFPA is following the Albany model of NEC scheduling and like it worked at Albany its working at SFPA. Schedule up and play tough.

It helps recruiting and it help for league play in the NEC.

I think SFPA just needs more wins. Building up a winning tradition. Going 0-3 in non conference every year will suck.. They need to get over the non-conf hump. They are the only NEC team that has yet to beat a PL/Ivy team. IMO - scheduling PL and Ivys is still a big reach for SFPA considering their historical disadvantages (even within the NEC).

I love the fact that the NEC has upgrading its non-conf schedule. Most of the NEC has been able to knock off a few PL and/or Ivys. The CAA wins are of course few and far between (especially without UA). Look at Sacred Heart recent scheduling - Marist, Lafayette, HC, Dartmouth, etc. That is enough of a reach for The Red Flash. I don't think they need 2 games against the CAA (unless of course they need the $$).

FCS-strength
November 16th, 2012, 09:31 PM
I think SFPA just needs more wins. Building up a winning tradition. Going 0-3 in non conference every year will suck.. They need to get over the non-conf hump. They are the only NEC team that has yet to beat a PL/Ivy team. IMO - scheduling PL and Ivys is still a big reach for SFPA considering their historical disadvantages (even within the NEC).

I love the fact that the NEC has upgrading its non-conf schedule. Most of the NEC has been able to knock off a few PL and/or Ivys. The CAA wins are of course few and far between (especially without UA). Look at Sacred Heart recent scheduling - Marist, Lafayette, HC, Dartmouth, etc. That is enough of a reach for The Red Flash. I don't think they need 2 games against the CAA (unless of course they need the $$).

SFU was 1-2 non conference this year.

downbythebeach
November 16th, 2012, 11:20 PM
They do need the money. I'd love to see them play FBS games like CCSU and Wagner for the money. Also, the CAA games make some sense as Loretto is about 3 hours from Towson, MD and Harrisonburg, VA. Beyond that I would love to see them play the Pennsylvania PL teams. It's probably less than two hours to Lewisburg, PA where Bucknell is located, yet the Red Flash have never played the Bison in football. Hopefully that will change in the years to come.

DetroitFlyer
November 17th, 2012, 07:36 AM
About time that Dayton and SFUP play again. Unlike past games, it would be a great game. I would love to see the Flyers play at the Pine Bowl.

dgreco
November 17th, 2012, 12:22 PM
too late but

Bryant
Albany
Wagner
RMU
SFA