PDA

View Full Version : AGS Poll Open For Week 11

AGSPoll
November 10th, 2012, 11:24 PM
The AGS Poll is now open and accepting ballots for Week 11's Top 25. Remember to vote early and check your PM's in case there are any duplicates or anything we need to contact you about. If you accidentally vote for the same team twice, leave a line blank, or don't rank all the way to 25, we can't count your vote (and some of you were cutting it really close last week).

DSUrocks07
November 11th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Voted xthumbsupx

Twentysix
November 11th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Done.

BEAR
November 11th, 2012, 09:10 PM
For those of you that haven't voted yet...UCA played lights out against BYE this week scoring on every possession and holding BYE to zero in every category. xlolx
Things to remember about UCA:

With about 11 minutes left in the fourth..it was UCA 20 Ole Miss 28..not bad against an SEC team at their house. Yeah, it was a payday.

Defeated Sam Houston.

Only loss to SFA in a monsoon and still had 3 drives at the end of the game to win it. That win would have made UCA's only loss to Ole Miss all year, comebacks and all.

Yeah, it didn't happen but still not bad for a team that replaced an all-American QB, four 5th year senior Olinemen and an all conference linebacker. But the biggie in that was losing an huge oline experience and qb.
NO shame in the year we've had. Proud of this team and next year will be a GREAT!

Will we break the top ten after next week if we defeat E. Ill. ? Eh.. xlolx

I just never thought we would be more successful after losing so much talent..SLC STRONG!

mmiller_34
November 11th, 2012, 09:22 PM
I voted.

TheRevSFA
November 11th, 2012, 09:24 PM
For those of you that haven't voted yet...UCA played lights out against BYE this week scoring on every possession and holding BYE to zero in every category. xlolx

With about 11 minutes left in the fourth..it was UCA 20 Ole Miss 28..not bad against an SEC team at their house. Yeah, it was a payday.

Defeated Sam Houston.

Only loss to SFA in a monsoon and still had 3 drives at the end of the game to win it. That win would have made UCA's only loss to Ole Miss all year, comebacks and all.

Yeah, it didn't happen but still not bad for a team that replaced an all-American QB, four 5th year senior Olinemen and an all conference linebacker. But the biggie in that was losing an huge oline experience and qb.
NO shame in the year we've had. Proud of this team and next year will be a GREAT!

I just never thought we would be more successful after losing so much talent..SLC STRONG!

Yeah I wonder how bad we would have beaten you in dry weather. :D good luck in the post season

BEAR
November 11th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Yeah I wonder how bad we would have beaten you in dry weather. :D good luck in the post season

Or would you have? We'll never know.....xlolx

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheRevSFA again

theasushow
November 11th, 2012, 10:06 PM

Defeated Sam Houston.

"I am UCABEAR, and I paid for this ad."

GeauxLions94
November 11th, 2012, 10:11 PM

Defeated Sam Houston.

I voted and moved you up a slot ... you're just on the outside looking in xdizzyx

AGSPoll
November 12th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Only a few hours left, so if you were waiting for the last minute, best to get them in soon in case there is an issue. Still haven't heard back from some people, you don't want to be "that guy" who gets a ballot tossed just because you left a spot blank or double voted for someone.

AGSPoll
November 12th, 2012, 10:01 AM
One hour left.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2012, 10:26 AM
A couple of guys ought to be checking their pm's and/or emails also to answer a question....

AGSPoll
November 12th, 2012, 11:01 AM
12:00 and we're closed. Thanks to all who voted.

ElonFirefighter
November 12th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Only a few hours left, so if you were waiting for the last minute, best to get them in soon in case there is an issue. Still haven't heard back from some people, you don't want to be "that guy" who gets a ballot tossed just because you left a spot blank or double voted for someone.

I want to be that guy next week. Im voting Elon 1-23 leaving 24 blank and putting App as #25

superman7515
November 12th, 2012, 02:24 PM
I want to be that guy next week. Im voting Elon 1-23 leaving 24 blank and putting App as #25

No Georgia State, Montana Grizzlies, or South Dakota Coyotes?