PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Playoff Matchups - Watch List

Go Apps
November 9th, 2012, 11:45 AM
These are the scores/games everyone will be watching - I listed the favorite first in each game - I predict that 5 of these favored teams lose

GSU vs Howard - GSU win secures a bid, loss means you are out
ASU vs Furman - ASU win secures a bid, loss means you are out
Samford vs Elon - Samford win keeps them alive for one more week, loss and you are out of the discussion
Citadel vs VMI - Citadel win keeps them alive, loss means out
Wofford vs UTC - Wofford win secures a bid, loss means they are out - a UTC win will still not get them a bid
Richmond vs Delaware - Richmond win keeps them alive, loss means you are out
Montana St vs Port St - win keeps them alive for seed, loss ends that discussion
ODU vs W&M - ODU win keeps them in a seed discussion, loss will see them drop in the polls big time
Lehigh vs Colgate - Lehigh win gives them Autobid and talk about a seed continues, loss may leave them out - Colgate win puts them in the field
EKU vs Murray State - EKU win keeps them in the discussion, loss puts them out
JMU vs Villanova - Winner still alive for post season, loser is likely out (JMU could still win next week and make it)
Young St vs W. Illinois - Penguins must win to stay in the discussion, loss puts them out
UT Martin vs Tenn Tech - UT win keeps them alive for AB, loss will put them on the wrong side of the bubble
Stoney Brook vs Liberty - Stoney win seals the AB, a loss will likely drop them out of the top 20 in the FCS, no way this conference gets two bids so I think they would be out
NDSU vs SDSU - Bison win keeps them in line for top seed, Jackrabbits need win to secure a at large bid, a loss will leave them having to win next week
Towson vs R. Island - Towson win keeps them in the discussion, loss means you are out
N Arizona vs S. Utah - NAU win keeps them in the top seed discussion, loss will end that talk
Sam Houston vs NWST - Bearcat win keeps them in top seed discussion, loss may eliminate them
E. Washington vs UC Davis - EW win keeps them in the seed discussion, loss puts them in a must win scenario next week
Cal Poly vs Idaho - CP win will keep them alive, loss may be to much to overcome
E Illinois vs SEMO State - a win keeps them in the playoff hunt

danefan
November 9th, 2012, 11:58 AM
I would also say Albany @ Duquesne

If Albany wins, the NEC AQ comes down to two games on the 17th (Albany vs. CCSU and Wagner vs. Duquesne).
If Albany loses, Wagner wins the AQ.

WrenFGun
November 9th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Just FYI, Wofford is mostly certainly NOT in with a win. Not with 7 DI wins and 2 losses in the final 3. Especially if you're ruling out other teams once they can't get to 8 (Richmond, Nova, JMU).

Wallace
November 9th, 2012, 12:46 PM
These are the scores/games everyone will be watching - I listed the favorite first in each game - I predict that 5 of these favored teams lose

Which 5?

Nickels
November 9th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Bearcat win keeps them in top seed discussion, loss may eliminate them

*Bearkat
http://akshatrathi.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/angry-old-person-e1278945403276.jpg

Saint3333
November 9th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Wofford will be in the top 12 if they beat UTC when the committee meets. If they win they are in.

TheTowsonTigers
November 9th, 2012, 01:22 PM
There are 6 teams from the CAA who are very much alive for the FCS Playoffs. Since ODU is ineligible for the CAA title, but eligible for the playoffs as an at-large, there remains a possibility of UNH, JMU, Richmond, Villanova and Towson all finishing at 6-2 in the league, meaning all could be co-champions. 4 CAA teams is a real possibility when strength of schedule in and out of the league is factored in.

georgecostanza
November 9th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Eastern Illinois is laying the weeds...

Go Apps
November 9th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Just FYI, Wofford is mostly certainly NOT in with a win. Not with 7 DI wins and 2 losses in the final 3. Especially if you're ruling out other teams once they can't get to 8 (Richmond, Nova, JMU).

Disagree this year they will get the nod with a win and Socon tie for First with GSU and possibly App

Go Apps
November 9th, 2012, 01:29 PM

Ruled out these teams as when compared the 3 above will not get in above Wofford and I see only one of the above CAA getting in

Go Apps
November 9th, 2012, 01:31 PM
There are 6 teams from the CAA who are very much alive for the FCS Playoffs. Since ODU is ineligible for the CAA title, but eligible for the playoffs as an at-large, there remains a possibility of UNH, JMU, Richmond, Villanova and Towson all finishing at 6-2 in the league, meaning all could be co-champions. 4 CAA teams is a real possibility when strength of schedule in and out of the league is factored in.

Nope they are at best a 3 team league - UNH and ODU appear to be in - add one of the other 4 and that is it - not the typical year for the CAA and losses by both N Hampshire and ODU will drop them drastically in the polls should they lose and it is your strength of schedule and GPI that will lead to 3 or less bids

Go Apps
November 9th, 2012, 01:31 PM

They are off this week correct?

Pard4Life
November 9th, 2012, 01:35 PM
*Bearkat
http://akshatrathi.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/angry-old-person-e1278945403276.jpg

That has the makings of a meme.

Skyhawk71
November 9th, 2012, 01:49 PM
EIU hosts SEMO this weekend

KATS_21
November 9th, 2012, 01:56 PM
A BearKat loss this weekend will ELIMINATE them from the playoffs.

Its been this way since the UCA game.

WrenFGun
November 9th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Ruled out these teams as when compared the 3 above will not get in above Wofford and I see only one of the above CAA getting in

So you're ruling out teams with 7 DI wins but saying another team with 7 DI wins is a lock, both from power conferences? Especially when BOTH teams might be in 3rd place in the conference? IMO, they're both out.

bostonspider
November 9th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Go Apps you are looking too heavily into "conference strength". It is all about the individual team. If Say JMU and Richmond win out, I find it hard to imagine the committee saying no to 4 CAA teams. You would have co-champs UNH and JMU at 9-2 and then UR and ODU one game behind at 9-2 and 8-3. Not sure why a 8-3 Richmond with wins over JMU, UD and VU, and losses to UNH, ODU and UVA would not get in...

Go Apps
November 9th, 2012, 02:21 PM

Updated thx

WrenFGun
November 9th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Go Apps you are looking too heavily into "conference strength". It is all about the individual team. If Say JMU and Richmond win out, I find it hard to imagine the committee saying no to 4 CAA teams. You would have co-champs UNH and JMU at 9-2 and then UR and ODU one game behind at 9-2 and 8-3. Not sure why a 8-3 Richmond with wins over JMU, UD and VU, and losses to UNH, ODU and UVA would not get in...

Just needs a reason for three SoCON teams to get in.

Go Apps
November 9th, 2012, 02:27 PM

IN most years I would agree and the CAA has sent up to 5 to the playoffs - just saying that I do not think so this year and I think the Socon could yield more teams - but if Woffy loses I still think there is a strong chance only 2 get in from the socon - you are right I am giving more props to other conferences above CAA in this year only - I guess we will know if 9 days how this will all play out should be a lot of nervous teams around the country

Furthermore I think ASU may lose this weekend - Furman will be a battle that game scares me to death - they cost us a title last year and I think if we lose we are elimnated - would be a diasterous game after last weeks great win - but thats why we play them and just think if ASU, Woffy, Samford, UTC, and Citadel all end at 7-4 guess what the Socon could be a 1 bid conference and that would be a shame but could happen then the CAA would grab another bid for sure

Bam
November 9th, 2012, 03:45 PM

Go SEMO!!!

OldKat95
November 9th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Kats gotta win!!!

Wallace
November 9th, 2012, 08:30 PM

13. Old Dominion (13.71)
20. James Madison (22.00)
21. Towson (22.43)
24. New Hampshire (23.00)
29. Richmond (26.43)
35. Villanova (30.43)

NoDak 4 Ever
November 9th, 2012, 08:32 PM
That has the makings of a meme.

Cranky old misspeller?

Seawolf97
November 9th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Saturday is a must win for us period. A loss and Coastal Carolina gets the AQ. Dont want to see a great season go down the drain !

sgt smash
November 9th, 2012, 11:00 PM

Eastern Illinois is going to be laying on their couches by the end of the month.

ITmonarch10
November 9th, 2012, 11:09 PM
13. Old Dominion (13.71)
20. James Madison (22.00)
21. Towson (22.43)
24. New Hampshire (23.00)
29. Richmond (26.43)
35. Villanova (30.43)

I think it really depends on whats going on in the other conferences. Richmond and Nova are very vulnerable right now and might want to hope Big Sky, OVC, or SoCons Teams choke down the stretch.

My Guess at Large selections
3 Big Sky
2 CAA
2 MVFC
1 SoCon
1 OVC
1 SLC

*I still wonder if Sam Houston will make the playoff if their are nothing but 8-3 teams from power conferences to select from. It is a guideline that a team should have 8 Div 1 wins and the only time they really violate the rule is if their aren't any other 8 win teams to select from.

Sycamore62
November 9th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Eastern Illinois is going to be laying on their couches by the end of the month.

I'd like to see them make it and play Indiana State in the 1st round. I might as well dream big...I live about 22 blocks from their stadium

Wallace
November 9th, 2012, 11:49 PM
It is a guideline that a team should have 8 Div 1 wins and the only time they really violate the rule is if their aren't any other 8 win teams to select from.

The never wavering approach is seven D-I wins and it really matters which teams the wins came against.

ITmonarch10
November 9th, 2012, 11:59 PM
The never wavering approach is seven D-I wins and it really matters which teams the wins came against.

If that the approach I'm more confident in a 7-4 Towson team making the playoffs than some 8-3 CAA teams. They had a fubar Schedule like Sam Houston and didn't have fillers like Rhode island or Georgia State.

Wallace
November 10th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Current Massey SoS

1. Missouri St, Missouri Valley
2. Weber St, Big Sky
3. S Illinois, Missouri Valley
4. Northern Iowa, Missouri Valley
5. South Dakota, Missouri Valley
6. Southern Utah, Big Sky
7. S Dakota St, Missouri Valley
8. Youngstown St, Missouri Valley
9. E Washington, Big Sky
10. SE Louisiana, Southland
11. Indiana St, Missouri Valley
12. North Dakota, Big Sky
13. Towson, Colonial
14. Illinois St, Missouri Valley
15. SF Austin, Southland
16. W Illinois, Missouri Valley
17. N Dakota St, Missouri Valley
18. Murray St, OH Valley
19. Appalachian St, Southern
20. Jacksonville St, OH Valley
21. E Illinois, OH Valley
22. Sacramento St, Big Sky
23. Cal Poly SLO, Big Sky
24. N Colorado, Big Sky
25. UC Davis, Big Sky
26. Cent Arkansas, Southland
27. Portland St, Big Sky
28. Northern Arizona, Big Sky
29. Chattanooga, Southern
30. Citadel, Southern
31. McNeese St, Southland
32. Montana, Big Sky
33. TN Martin, OH Valley
34. Montana St, Big Sky
35. Furman, Southern
36. Nicholls St, Southland
37. Maine, Colonial
38. Sam Houston St, Southland
39. W Carolina, Southern
40. Ga Southern, Southern
41. Idaho St, Big Sky
42. Samford, Southern
43. E Kentucky, OH Valley
44. William & Mary, Colonial
45. Tennessee Tech, OH Valley
46. Elon, Southern
47. Northwestern St, Southland
48. Georgia St, Colonial
49. Villanova, Colonial
50. Rhode Island, Colonial
51. Coastal Car, Big South
52. SE Missouri St, OH Valley
53. Wofford, Southern
54. Richmond, Colonial
55. New Hampshire, Colonial
56. James Madison, Colonial
57. Lamar, Southland
58. Old Dominion, Colonial
59. Delaware, Colonial
60. Gardner Webb, Big South
61. Austin Peay, OH Valley
62. Albany, Northeast
63. Holy Cross, Patriot League
64. Tennessee St, OH Valley
65. Central Conn, Northeast
66. Stony Brook, Big South
67. Bucknell, Patriot League
68. Colgate, Patriot League
69. Penn, Ivy League
70. Princeton, Ivy League
71. St Francis, Northeast
72. S Carolina St, Mid-Eastern AC
73. Robert Morris, Northeast
74. Cornell, Ivy League
75. Sacred Heart, Northeast
76. Wagner, Northeast
77. Fordham, Patriot League
78. Bryant, Northeast
79. Monmouth, Northeast
80. Georgetown, Patriot League
81. Columbia, Ivy League
82. Yale, Ivy League
83. Lafayette, Patriot League
84. Brown, Ivy League
85. Harvard, Ivy League
86. Bethune-Cookman, Mid-Eastern AC
87. Liberty, Big South
88. Dartmouth, Ivy League
89. Lehigh, Patriot League
90. VMI, Big South
91. Morgan St, Mid-Eastern AC
92. Delaware St, Mid-Eastern AC
93. Presbyterian, Big South
94. San Diego, Pioneer
95. Duquesne, Northeast
96. NC Central, Mid-Eastern AC
97. Florida A&M, Mid-Eastern AC
98. Drake, Pioneer
99. Dayton, Pioneer
100. Hampton, Mid-Eastern AC
101. Charleston So, Big South
102. Savannah St, Mid-Eastern AC
103. Norfolk St, Mid-Eastern AC
104. Jacksonville, Pioneer
105. NC A&T, Mid-Eastern AC
106. Marist, Pioneer
107. Howard, Mid-Eastern AC
108. Morehead St, Pioneer
109. Valparaiso, Pioneer
110. Jackson St, SWAC East
111. Davidson, Pioneer
112. TX Southern, SWAC West
113. Butler, Pioneer
114. Alcorn St, SWAC East
115. Prairie View, SWAC West
116. Southern Univ, SWAC West
117. Grambling, SWAC West
118. Ark Pine Bluff, SWAC West
119. Alabama St, SWAC East
120. MS Valley St, SWAC East
121. Campbell, Pioneer
122. Alabama A&M, SWAC East

Twentysix
November 10th, 2012, 01:14 AM
If that the approach I'm more confident in a 7-4 Towson team making the playoffs than some 8-3 CAA teams. They had a fubar Schedule like Sam Houston and didn't have fillers like Rhode island or Georgia State.

7 DI wins is indeed the rule that includes the word 'may'. There is also a rule that suggest playing an all DI(FCS/FBS) schedule gives you first dibs.

3. The won-lost record of a team will be scrutinized to determine a team’s strength of
schedule; however, less than seven Division I wins may place a team in jeopardy of
not being selected;
4. The committee may give more consideration to those teams that have played all
Division I opponents;

MTfan4life
November 10th, 2012, 02:11 AM
7 DI wins is indeed the rule that includes the word 'may'. There is also a rule that suggest playing an all DI(FCS/FBS) schedule gives you first dibs.

Just like last season when 7 DI win Illinois State was selected over 7 DI win Central Arkansas because UCA had Henderson State on their schedule. Oh wait a second...

van
November 10th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Wofford will be in the top 12 if they beat UTC when the committee meets. If they win they are in.

+1

URMite
November 10th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Just like last season when 7 DI win Illinois State was selected over 7 DI win Central Arkansas because UCA had Henderson State on their schedule. Oh wait a second...
I think they were talking about 7-3 vs 8-3.

How much stronger schedule/resume does the 7-3 need to get in first?

URMite
November 10th, 2012, 07:41 AM
I don't dispute the conclusion that a 7-3 Wofford may get in before some 8-3 teams including some from the CAA.

I do dispute that it will be based on conference GPI. They may get in on Wofford's SOS, they will not get in based on WCU's SOS.

URMite
November 10th, 2012, 07:57 AM
I would be curious as to what is the least differential in GPI between an included 7-3 and excluded 8-3 in the past. I'm sure there has been a 7-3 (maybe Delaware?) included and an 8-3 excluded (particularly OVC, MEAC, or Patriot?).

MTfan4life
November 10th, 2012, 09:23 AM
I think they were talking about 7-3 vs 8-3.

How much stronger schedule/resume does the 7-3 need to get in first?

My response was in direct reference of the posting of the rule that the committee just might give more consideration to a team with all DI games on its schedule. As recent as last year, they avoided that rule. That's why these rules have the non conclusive word 'may.' The committee doesn't have to follow it. That just simply can be used as reasoning if they ever do go by that path in their decision making.

Jacked_Rabbit
November 10th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Some score updates from the early games that have playoff implications:

GSU up 21-0 in 1st. GSUvs Howard - GSU win secures a bid, loss means you are out
Hasn't started. ASU vs Furman - ASU win secures a bid, loss means you are out
Sam up 13-0 in 2nd. Samford vs Elon - Samford win keeps them alive for one more week, loss and you are out of the discussion
Cit up 14-3 in 2nd. Citadel vs VMI - Citadel win keeps them alive, loss means out
Wof up 10-3 in 2nd. Wofford vs UTC - Wofford win secures a bid, loss means they are out - a UTC win will still not get them a bid
Hasn't started. Richmond vs Delaware - Richmond win keeps them alive, loss means you are out
Hasn't started. Montana St vs Port St - win keeps them alive for seed, loss ends that discussion
ODU up 34-31 in 4th. ODU vs W&M - ODU win keeps them in a seed discussion, loss will see them drop in the polls big time
Lehigh up 24-14 in 3rd. Lehigh vs Colgate - Lehigh win gives them Autobid and talk about a seed continues, loss may leave them out - Colgate win puts them in the field
EKU up 34-24 at half. EKU vs Murray State - EKU win keeps them in the discussion, loss puts them out
Nova up 17-0 at half. JMU vs Villanova - Winner still alive for post season, loser is likely out (JMU could still win next week and make it)
Tied 7-7 in 1st. Young St vs W. Illinois - Penguins must win to stay in the discussion, loss puts them out
Tied 0-0 in 1st. UT Martin vs Tenn Tech - UT win keeps them alive for AB, loss will put them on the wrong side of the bubble
Hasn't started. Stoney Brook vs Liberty - Stoney win seals the AB, a loss will likely drop them out of the top 20 in the FCS, no way this conference gets two bids so I think they would be out
Hasn't started. NDSU vs SDSU - Bison win keeps them in line for top seed, Jackrabbits need win to secure a at large bid, a loss will leave them having to win next week
Hasn't started. Towson vs R. Island - Towson win keeps them in the discussion, loss means you are out
Hasn't started. N Arizona vs S. Utah - NAU win keeps them in the top seed discussion, loss will end that talk
Hasn't started. Sam Houston vs NWST - Bearcat win keeps them in top seed discussion, loss may eliminate them
Hasn't started. E. Washington vs UC Davis - EW win keeps them in the seed discussion, loss puts them in a must win scenario next week
Hasn't started. Cal Poly vs Idaho - CP win will keep them alive, loss may be to much to overcome
EIU up 23-20 in 4th. E Illinois vs SEMO State - a win keeps them in the playoff hunt

danefan
November 10th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Albany beats Duquesne so the NEC AQ comes down to next week. Albany needs to win and have Wagner lose. If not, Wagner wins the AQ.

busybee14
November 10th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Albany beats Duquesne so the NEC AQ comes down to next week. Albany needs to win and have Wagner lose. If not, Wagner wins the AQ.
if Wags keeps playing like they are right now against HC,we could be in trouble......Sheeesh we look crappy

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 10th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Colgate will win the PL auot-bid.

35-24 victory over Lehigh....

danefan
November 10th, 2012, 02:32 PM
if Wags keeps playing like they are right now against HC,we could be in trouble......Sheeesh we look crappy

Im not really surprised. The Wagner of the Albany first half was above and beyond anything I've seen. I didn't think it was repeatable.

Sam_Kats
November 10th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Bye Bye Lehigh.

World
November 10th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Lehigh will have to play a first round/play-in game in the playoffs

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 10th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Bye Bye Lehigh.

I'm not worried assuming they beat Lafayette. Today was their first league losss in 3 years.

ITmonarch10
November 10th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Bye Bye Lehigh.

I swear if Lehigh steals an at large spot with that weak schedule. Heads will rollxflamemadx

busybee14
November 10th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Holy Sh@$ the Seahawks win !!!! score with 17 sec left 31-30. Way to keep the Mojo going. What a game and comeback

danefan
November 10th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Holy Sh@$ the Seahawks win !!!! score with 17 sec left 31-30. Way to keep the Mojo going. What a game and comeback

Thats great! Wow.

Jacked_Rabbit
November 10th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Colgate will win the PL auot-bid.

35-24 victory over Lehigh....

The same Colgate team that lost to a winless Missouri Valley team... Pathetic, just pathetic. If Lehigh gets an at-large bid, it will be the biggest joke in the history of the universe. xsmhx

danefan
November 10th, 2012, 03:17 PM
The same Colgate team that lost to a winless Missouri Valley team... Pathetic, just pathetic. If Lehigh gets an at-large bid, it will be the biggest joke in the history of the universe. xsmhx

The same Colgate team that Albany beat as well.

The Lehigh fans will be here soon to tell how much Colgate has changed. Slow starters....different team....blah blah blah

Jacked_Rabbit
November 10th, 2012, 03:47 PM
The same Colgate team that Albany beat as well.

The Lehigh fans will be here soon to tell how much Colgate has changed. Slow starters....different team....blah blah blah

Right?! Gag me... xblahxxblahxxblahxxblahxxblahx

LEHIGH61
November 10th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Go suck an egg - and learn to read!

LEHIGH61
November 10th, 2012, 03:50 PM
I swear if Lehigh steals an at large spot with that weak schedule. Heads will rollxflamemadxBRING IT ON!

jacksfan29
November 10th, 2012, 03:51 PM
He doesn't need to bring it on. Lehigh will not be in the playoffs this year. You are in a one bid league.

BRING IT ON!

LEHIGH61
November 10th, 2012, 03:54 PM
I swear if Lehigh steals an at large spot with that weak schedule. Heads will rollxflamemadxYeah, all victories by every other team were over juggernauts. LOL

Southsider
November 10th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Yeah, all victories by every other team were over juggernauts. LOL

Good one 61. I am always amused by others on this board who think that unless there is a "State U" after your school's name you don't belong.

ITmonarch10
November 10th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Yeah, all victories by every other team were over juggernauts. LOL

You don't have a single victory over a team that might be considered a juggernaut.

Let me remind you of South Dakota ,the team that Colgate lost to. MVFC fans should be able to back me up on this one.

Sat, Sept 1

@

Montana (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/149/montana-grizzlies)

L
35-24 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=322450149)

0-1 (0-0)

Sat, Sept 8

vs

Colgate (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2142/colgate-raiders)

W
31-21 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=322520233)

1-1 (0-0)

Sat, Sept 22

@

Northwestern (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/77/northwestern-wildcats)

L
38-7 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=322660077)

1-2 (0-0)

Sat, Sept 29

vs

Illinois St (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2287/illinois-state-redbirds)

L
34-31 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=322730233)

1-3 (0-1)

Sat, Oct 6

vs

W Illinois (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2710/western-illinois-leathernecks)

L
24-17 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=322800233)

1-4 (0-2)

Sat, Oct 13

@

Missouri St (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2623/missouri-state-bears)

L
27-24 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=322872623)

1-5 (0-3)

Sat, Oct 20

vs

ND St (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2449/north-dakota-state-bison)

L
54-0 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=322940233)

1-6 (0-4)

Sat, Oct 27

@

Indiana St (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/282/indiana-state-sycamores)

L
45-14 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=323010282)

1-7 (0-5)

Sat, Nov 3

@

Youngstown St (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2754/youngstown-state-penguins)

L
13-10 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=323082754)

1-8 (0-6)

Sat, Nov 10

vs

Northern Iowa (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2460/northern-iowa-panthers)

L
24-21 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=323150233)

1-9 (0-7)

Colgate lost to the ****tiest team in the entire MVFC.

MSUBobcat
November 10th, 2012, 07:34 PM
The loser of the Poly-NAU game might want to start stocking up on KY for the ***** raping they are gonna take thanks to Lehigh's loss. Though their performances this year against fairly weak competition have been lackluster, a 10-1 Lehigh will probably steal an at-large from an 8-3 team with an FBS win from a good conference.xnonono2x

MSUBobcat
November 10th, 2012, 07:42 PM
He doesn't need to bring it on. Lehigh will not be in the playoffs this year. You are in a one bid league.

Wish that was the case but unless Lafayette smacks them down, a 10-1 Lehigh even with a weak SOS will get selected, IMO

Appattk
November 10th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Wish that was the case but unless Lafayette smacks them down, a 10-1 Lehigh even with a weak SOS will get selected, IMO

Agree.. But watch, they'll have a first round game against an "easy" auto.. They'll win it and use that win as an excuse to get in with a weak schedule the next year..