PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday!

superman7515
November 6th, 2012, 01:09 PM
The clocks have fallen back, a chill is in the air, it's Tuesday night and I know what you're saying... "Supe," you say, "I'm going to be cooped up inside for a few months. There's only a couple of weeks of football left. Winter isn't even here and already my seasonal affective disorder is kicking in and the thought of early darkness, holiday shopping, and months of cabin fever trapped indoors with this estrogen. Here's what I have planned for tonight after I vote..."

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/41569_279367800204_6362426_n.jpg

"Please Supe... What do I do?!"

Well, have no fear friends. Tonight is the The Wedge presented by AnyGivenSaturday. And what, you say, can this show do for you? Well sir, I'm glad you asked. Super-teed not to rust, bust, collect dust, bend, break, or splinter bringing you the finest in used cars, land, whiskey, manure, nails, fly swatters, racing forms, and bongos. Bar mitzvas planned, virgins converted, tigers tamed, celibacy consultations, bars emptied, revivals led, computers verified, orgies organized, bras hand-fiitted, damsels saved, stud services, crocodiles castrated... Yes, the greatest show on Earth!

Tonight at 7:00 pm. Done voting for one of the idiots? Call and talk to one of ours!

ursus arctos horribilis
November 6th, 2012, 02:12 PM
xlolx

Snake oil salesman bow their heads in shame.

superman7515
November 6th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Guess I should post the phone number for you guys...
GUEST CALL-IN
(646) 478-0123

Give the show a listen and just because you don't make it exactly at 7:00 Eastern is no problem, the first 10-15 minutes is a recap of scores and stats from the prior week so you have plenty of time to get in.

tourguide
November 6th, 2012, 02:51 PM
You have to call in to listen?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 6th, 2012, 03:12 PM
You have to call in to listen?

Oh heck no. Just click the banner/link at the bottom of the page for the current show which will be the upcoming one for tonight. I leave the last weeks show link in there until Tuesdays when it's time to get ready for the new one. When you click the page link you can aso find the archived shows by clicking the "By: AGS Radio Show" blue link and it will list all the previous shows.

Or there is a player at the top left next to the logo that will play it with a push of the play button. You'd need to open it another tab if you are planning on looking around though cuz it shuts off once you hit "new posts" or change to another page though.

BEAR
November 6th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Can't wait to hear what the Rev has to say this week!

superman7515
November 6th, 2012, 05:59 PM
It's that time fellas.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 6th, 2012, 07:01 PM
hell of a call in supe. Sounded real good and great content...didn't expect any less though.

Grizo406
November 6th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Thanks for the info & number, Supe!

The Grizo plans on calling in in the near future!

He'd do it this week, but he's got a very large fan base, and has to notify each/everyone of them, personally.

AGS's Radio Show will get the melodic, wordsmithing skills of the Grizo very soon...if you're patient.xnodx