PDA

View Full Version : UNH TV Help

UNHFan
November 6th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Was wondering if someone in the NY/Long Island area can confirm what channel is showing the game on DirecTV The UNH Games on Comcast this year all said Comcast Sports New England but this game (Towson) says Comcast SportsNet Regional

So if someone can confirm channel via there guide I would really appreciate it I am sure CT or NJ would be the same

Ill be on the Island helping out with disaster relief but what a perfect Lunch break watching some of this game would be :)

Thanks

Again!

ccd494
November 6th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Was wondering if someone in the NY/Long Island area can confirm what channel is showing the game on DirecTV The UNH Games on Comcast this year all said Comcast Sports New England but this game (Towson) says Comcast SportsNet Regional

So if someone can confirm channel via there guide I would really appreciate it I am sure CT or NJ would be the same

Ill be on the Island helping out with disaster relief but what a perfect Lunch break watching some of this game would be :)

Thanks

Again!

Keep your eye on this through the week: http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

As it gets closer to Saturday they will have all the games with DirecTV channel numbers.