PDA

View Full Version : WCU loses to UTC, had halftime lead

catamount man
November 3rd, 2012, 05:33 PM
xbangxxbangxxbangx

I keep telling myself that if Indiana State can turn their program around, so can WCU. Wasn't Indiana State 1-50 at some point last decade?

GO CATS!!!

ASU_Fanatic
November 3rd, 2012, 05:33 PM
I was rooting for y'all to pull that out today

catamount man
November 3rd, 2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks! You guys had one hell of a win down in gnatsboro. Kudos!

OL FU
November 3rd, 2012, 05:35 PM
What happened in the fourth qtr?

I mean I know what happens to FU,:o just wondering

ASU_Fanatic
November 3rd, 2012, 05:36 PM
Thank you thank you. WCU has at least been much more competitive this year. Keep your head up

catamount man
November 3rd, 2012, 05:40 PM
I kept up following online stats. Looks like they shut Troy Mitchell down all day rushing. Alabama will beat us in 2 weeks and we will head off into the offseason. I can say this. Last year's 1-10 team was not even competitive. This year's 1-10 team could've won a couple more ballgames. Blowing today's lead and the 11 point lead we had on Samford will haunt all CATS this offseason. Another tough schedule awaits in 2013 but hey, there is nowhere to go but up. A good basketball program will make the winter more bearable but I do believe Speir and his staff can get this thing turned around. GO CATS!

utcfan
November 3rd, 2012, 05:42 PM
Mocs stopped turning it over and dominated 2nd half on both sides of the ball. Forced a few turnovers. Game had me worried in 1st half. Glad when Mocs scored quickly to start the half.

catamount man
November 3rd, 2012, 05:47 PM
Mocs stopped turning it over and dominated 2nd half on both sides of the ball. Forced a few turnovers. Game had me worried in 1st half. Glad when Mocs scored quickly to start the half.

Congrats. We're fighting our way back. Hope to make Chattanooga next year. Love T-BONZ.

GO CATS!

Mr. Peabody
November 3rd, 2012, 05:55 PM
Kittymounts had a halftime lead and blew it? And you are surprised? Well, WCU loses its 22nd straight SoCon game in front of a pathetic crowd of 3,000 ... I said maybe 3,000. Congrats, ya'll stooped to a new low! Today's loss also drops WCU to 3-51 in the SoCon since 2006. WOW! Can it get any worse? Oh yeah, it can ... ya'll get Alabama in two weeks. ROLL TIDE. Come on Kittymounts ... come get some.

catamount man
November 3rd, 2012, 07:19 PM
An Alabama fan smacking WCU? That takes guts......LOL!!!!

SpeedkingATL
November 3rd, 2012, 08:30 PM
It could be a matter fo depth as the Cats likely aren't as deep as UTC and they just wore the Cats down in the second half. Great effort against a very good UTC team.

Smitty
November 3rd, 2012, 08:46 PM
Yeah I believe that has been the problem for most of our games, well depth and the lack of ability to stop the run.