PDA

View Full Version : Themes you'd like to see for I-AA.org Magazine preseason cover

HensRock
June 1st, 2005, 08:35 AM
I think we should stick with the theme on last year's Preseason mag and feature a I-AA rivalry (last year was Cat-Griz "Brawl of the Wild").

I'll nominate:
1. Lehigh-Lafayette "Most played rivalry in College FB - at any level"
2. Harvard-Yale "The Game"

What theme would you like to see?

Ivytalk
June 1st, 2005, 09:51 AM
The Amorous Adventures of Cap'n Cat!

polsongrizz
June 1st, 2005, 12:15 PM
The Cap'n, Pols, GrizChic, Grizo and D1b do I-AA the right way...

HensRock
June 1st, 2005, 01:42 PM
"The girls of AGS"

colgate13
June 1st, 2005, 01:45 PM
2004 I-AA upsets of I-A... A nice picture of Maine and UNH upsets would be pretty sweet... although that may be a whole lot of A-10 for some.

Grizo406
June 1st, 2005, 01:50 PM
"The girls of AGS"

That would be a good one!

Rob
June 1st, 2005, 01:55 PM
I think an A-10 theme would be nice. Maybe a group of the biggest, meanest defensive linemen from every A-10 team could form a semi-circle around a crouching, trembling OOC quarterback and someone could snap some photos.

That would be an amazing cover, in my opinion.

:D

But like 13 said, "that may be a whole lot of A-10 for some."

Seriously, though, I wouldn't want another rivalry cover since we just did that. And I'd rather not have any I-A on the cover, that would scream "inferiority complex" to me.

My suggestion would be either spotlighting a couple preseason All-Americans or doing something with the top 2, 3 or 5 teams in the preseason poll. A JMU vs. Furman cover would be interesting, considering their game last year and that they're No. 1 and No. 2 heading into the season.

polsongrizz
June 1st, 2005, 02:56 PM
Maybe a couple of items on the big games of the year from the East and a couple from the West. Okay lets make this clearer for Ralph :D Couple of teams from West of the River and a couple from East of it.

polsongrizz
June 1st, 2005, 02:58 PM
"The girls of AGS"
There is only two girls who post on here for the most part GC and Grizo...and I have seen enough of Grizo to last a lifetime... :eek: :nod: :rolleyes: :D ;)