PDA

View Full Version : #1 NDSU v Misery State.

Pages : [1] 2

LakesBison
November 2nd, 2012, 01:18 PM
Its gonna be misery if NDSU shows up like they did in 2010 0-3.
hopefully we have a better offense this year.
sounds like it'll be a battle of defenses.
ill go

NDSU 24
MSU 6

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2012, 01:26 PM
Jose Mohler is long gone. This team hung 51 pts on MoSt. last year.

NDSU 42
MSU 10

Vitojr130
November 2nd, 2012, 02:07 PM
I agree. I predict the score will be about 42-10, or somewhere close.

LakesBison
November 2nd, 2012, 02:10 PM
Hope you guys are right ! Ill be at the Otter watching it if any of you are in lakes country Saturday!!

BeardifulBobb
November 2nd, 2012, 02:15 PM
If they can get the run game going early, I think they will be fine.

Bison 27- MSU 10

MSUDuo
November 2nd, 2012, 02:16 PM

NDSU 42
MSU 10

Not saying it can't happen but this defense is much improved over the years past.

Don't know much about NDSU but if we can get the first strike I think we can make it a game

LakesBison
November 2nd, 2012, 02:19 PM
Msuduo that's probably accurate. In NDSU blowout games theyve jumped out early.

How's the weather down there ?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2012, 02:21 PM
Not saying it can't happen but this defense is much improved over the years past.

Don't know much about NDSU but if we can get the first strike I think we can make it a game

Well that's very relative. MSU's ppg is 24.4 on defense, NDSU's is 9.5

That means people can't even average a touchdown and field goal against NDSU's defense.

I know, I know. What about offense?

NDSU 39.0 ppg
MSU 18.0 ppg

This isn't going to be close.

LakesBison
November 2nd, 2012, 02:25 PM
-17 is vegas line i ain't touching that and I'm a NDSU pimp

semobison
November 2nd, 2012, 02:29 PM

NDSU 42
MSU 10

51 points with the help of 3 turnovers and a kickoff return for 6. We led 17-14 with less than 3 minutes to go in the 1st half! Total yardage was fairly even. The only way we put 40+ points on the board is if we are at least +2 in turnovers. If we dont take care of the ball ourselves and lose the TO battle I expect another close game.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2012, 02:34 PM
51 points with the help of 3 turnovers and a kickoff return for 6. We led 17-14 with less than 3 minutes to go in the 1st half! Total yardage was fairly even. The only way we put 40+ points on the board is if we are at least +2 in turnovers. If we dont take care of the ball ourselves and lose the TO battle I expect another close game.

NDSU is scoring almost 10 ppg more this year and holding their opponents to more than 3ppg less this year. I'm exceedingly comfortable with this game.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 2nd, 2012, 02:39 PM
Anybody know if this is on ESPN3 or available on the net? I'd like to check out MSU and have seen a couple of games for NDSU already this year so it would be nice to see how things stack up.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2012, 02:44 PM
Anybody know if this is on ESPN3 or available on the net? I'd like to check out MSU and have seen a couple of games for NDSU already this year so it would be nice to see how things stack up.

This is only on the local thing, I pay for the webcast so I get a really crappy stream of it.

NDSU/SDSU will be on Fox College Sports, I believe.

There's always firstrow.

semobison
November 2nd, 2012, 02:45 PM
NDSU is scoring almost 10 ppg more this year and holding their opponents to more than 3ppg less this year. I'm exceedingly comfortable with this game.

What was your prediction on the ISUB game? You were comfortable there too. Bottom line, the Bison defense is great, the offense, not so much. Turnovers has been a huge reason for our success over the last season and a half. When we force turnovers, win the TO battle, we can blow people out. When we turn it over, we can be beat, but our D keeps us in the game. This game, no turnovers either team, we win but our offense doesnt put up 40 points.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2012, 02:49 PM
What was your prediction on the ISUB game? You were comfortable there too. Bottom line, the Bison defense is great, the offense, not so much. Turnovers has been a huge reason for our success over the last season and a half. When we force turnovers, win the TO battle, we can blow people out. When we turn it over, we can be beat, but our D keeps us in the game. This game, no turnovers either team, we win but our offense doesnt put up 40 points.

I hadn't looked at the numbers. I didn't see ISUb's defense was nearly that strong. As I said, in retrospect that would have been the game I would have been most worried about. I was at the ISUb game last year in Terre Haute and it wasn't even close, all the talk about about Shakir Bell who had another blah performance.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 2nd, 2012, 03:00 PM
This is only on the local thing, I pay for the webcast so I get a really crappy stream of it.

NDSU/SDSU will be on Fox College Sports, I believe.

There's always firstrow.

I've went to check firstrow a few times, even used it a couple years ago for games that I could not find through regular/pay as you go type channels. I wen't and looked early this season and it required me to download some special player or some **** lik that so I just checked out at that point. Didn't trust it at that point, is the player download thing safe or have you even run into that?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2012, 03:05 PM
I've went to check firstrow a few times, even used it a couple years ago for games that I could not find through regular/pay as you go type channels. I wen't and looked early this season and it required me to download some special player or some **** lik that so I just checked out at that point. Didn't trust it at that point, is the player download thing safe or have you even run into that?

Well from my experience, the links are hit and miss. The trick is to ignore everything that it tells you about your player not working or anything. There is a layover frame over the player window that lasts from 30-45 seconds then if they are able to get the feed, it starts playing.

The important thing to remember is to manage your expectations. Sometimes the link works, other times it doesn't. I think it all depends on the source and whether they can redirect it or not.

da_bears
November 2nd, 2012, 03:14 PM
We have played at K-State and Louisville which are ranked #2 and #10 in the BCS, we won't be intimated by NDSU on our own field. An upset win is not out of the question.

Professor Chaos
November 2nd, 2012, 03:19 PM
We have played at K-State and Louisville which are ranked #2 and #10 in the BCS, we won't be intimated by NDSU on our own field. An upset win is not out of the question.
http://www.lawlz.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance-dumb-and-dumber-lloyd-christmas-meme-600x324.jpeg

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2012, 03:20 PM

Yes it is. Really.

You lost those games by a total of 86-16

NDSU beat you by 30 last year.

You beat at team at home, USD by 3. NDSU beat them on the road by 54

You can be intimidated or not, you are still going to lose.

Am I the only one that can actually cite statistics here and not just bluster?

Jacked_Rabbit
November 2nd, 2012, 03:21 PM
I think the Bears keep this one wayyyy to close for comfort for all of you Bison fans. In order to do so, the MSU Defense is going to have to be atleast +2 in TO margin because they aren't going to be able to score on the Bison D.

Final Score:

NDSU: 17
MSU: 10

Vitojr130
November 2nd, 2012, 03:48 PM

I downloaded the player for the NDSU/USD game and have had no issues. AVG hasn't picked up on any sort of malware or spyware yet xlolx.. I was a little pissed though because it said the game was going to be on there, but 20 minutes after kickoff nothing was playing and they just removed it from their game lists.... Very iffy and don't rely on it to watch a game...

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2012, 03:56 PM
I downloaded the player for the NDSU/USD game and have had no issues. AVG hasn't picked up on any sort of malware or spyware yet xlolx.. I was a little pissed though because it said the game was going to be on there, but 20 minutes after kickoff nothing was playing and they just removed it from their game lists.... Very iffy and don't rely on it to watch a game...

Yup, this is the caveat. Since we're relying on a dodgy source anyway, it's not reliable. That being said, if the game is playing, it will play on that little window in the center of the page without any additional downloads

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2012, 04:40 PM
I think the Bears keep this one wayyyy to close for comfort for all of you Bison fans. In order to do so, the MSU Defense is going to have to be atleast +2 in TO margin because they aren't going to be able to score on the Bison D.

Final Score:

NDSU: 17
MSU: 10

I agree with the turnover comment. If the Bison do not take care of the ball then the game will be close. With the way the Bison defense has been playing, I do not see MSU having a good day offensively.

Bison win 34-10

UNIFanSince1983
November 2nd, 2012, 05:15 PM
Yes it is. Really.

The problem is your statistics are irrelevant to THIS game. You bring up last years game, and comparing how you did against a common opponent. We all know you cannot say you are going to win based on how you did against common opponents. You look at stats and NDSU shouldn't have lost to Indiana State, but guess what they did. Stats can be very misleading especially when teams get better throughout the season which appears to be what happened with MSU.

semobison
November 2nd, 2012, 05:35 PM
The problem is your statistics are irrelevant to THIS game. You bring up last years game, and comparing how you did against a common opponent. We all know you cannot say you are going to win based on how you did against common opponents. You look at stats and NDSU shouldn't have lost to Indiana State, but guess what they did. Stats can be very misleading especially when teams get better throughout the season which appears to be what happened with MSU.

Gotta love NoDak, but he is a homer. I dont think he has picked anyone to stay with 20 of the Bison all season! I have always said, there are no gimmes in the Valley! Granted, if the Bison take care of the ball they should win this game. If they turn it over...well... anything can happen in the MVFC.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2012, 05:38 PM
Gotta love NoDak, but he is a homer. I dont think he has picked anyone to stay with 20 of the Bison all season! I have always said, there are no gimmes in the Valley! Granted, if the Bison take care of the ball they should win this game. If they turn it over...well... anything can happen in the MVFC.

I honestly have offered contrition on the ISUb game after looking at the numbers. A shutdown defense will nullify any offense, see GSU and SHSU last year. I really didn't look at the ISU defense, that may have changed my mind. I predicted the YSU *** kicking because their defense sucked and ours doesn't. Would you honestly have said "Oh, I'm nervous about USD"?

frozennorth
November 2nd, 2012, 06:18 PM
ndsu 36 msu-9

LakesBison
November 2nd, 2012, 08:47 PM
urses just click play.... you should never have to download anything man.
love that website!!

HandoEX
November 2nd, 2012, 11:51 PM

Why would anyone predict the score to be close before this game? The Bison are clear favorites against Missouri State, and for good reason. Of course the Bison could have multiple uncharacteristic turnovers like in the Indiana State loss...anything is possible. But since NDSU is +9 in turnover margin and Missouri State is currently -11 in turnover margin, what would be a legitimate reason to predict that Missouri State could keep it close? There aren't any statistical advantages and I don't see a reason to predict horrible mistakes by NDSU's offense/special teams, The only reason I see anyone predicting a close game/NDSU loss is bias towards NDSU's football team.

I think what NoDak 4 Ever meant to say was that, statistically, NDSU is ahead of Missouri State in every major category. Every. Single. One.

Wins
Offensive Yards
Offensive First Downs
Offensive Rushing Yards
Offensive Passing Yards
Offensive 3rd Down Efficiency
Scoring Offense
Turnover Margin
Sacks For/Against
Defensive Yards
Defensive First Downs
Defense Rushing Yards
Defense Passing Yards
Defensive 3rd Down Efficiency
Scoring Defense

Is that better?

I'll go Bison: 34, Missouri State: 6

tourguide
November 3rd, 2012, 02:42 AM
Lakes you know there is no Vegas line for fcs vs fcs regular season games. Offshore line, not Vegas line

FargoBison
November 3rd, 2012, 02:57 AM
NDSU 31
MSU 13

MSUDuo
November 3rd, 2012, 03:43 AM
Yes it is. Really.

Like I said, we could be blown out. But we all know where score comparing gets teams...

skinny_uncle
November 3rd, 2012, 04:26 AM
The Bison haven't lost a road game the last two seasons. I see no reason for them to start now.

semobison
November 3rd, 2012, 07:38 AM
Why would anyone predict the score to be close before this game? The Bison are clear favorites against Missouri State, and for good reason. Of course the Bison could have multiple uncharacteristic turnovers like in the Indiana State loss...anything is possible. But since NDSU is +9 in turnover margin and Missouri State is currently -11 in turnover margin, what would be a legitimate reason to predict that Missouri State could keep it close? There aren't any statistical advantages and I don't see a reason to predict horrible mistakes by NDSU's offense/special teams, The only reason I see anyone predicting a close game/NDSU loss is bias towards NDSU's football team.

I think what NoDak 4 Ever meant to say was that, statistically, NDSU is ahead of Missouri State in every major category. Every. Single. One.

Wins
Offensive Yards
Offensive First Downs
Offensive Rushing Yards
Offensive Passing Yards
Scoring Offense
Turnover Margin
Sacks For/Against
Defensive Yards
Defensive First Downs
Defense Rushing Yards
Defense Passing Yards
Scoring Defense

Is that better?

In conference only stats, we are +5 in TO margin and MSU is -6. The Bears had a much tougher ooc shedule than the Bison so throw those stats out. Their 3 conference losses were by 8, 10 and 3 points respectively and in those 3 games they were -6 in TO margin. In our blowout wins against UNI,YSU, and USD the Bison were +7. In conference stats they are ranked ahead of the Bison in interceptions, sacks for, and sacks against. Other than their close game with USD I dont see why anyone would predict a blowout. Not saying the Bison cant win big if we force some turnovers, but if it goes ther other way this will be close.

MSUDuo
November 3rd, 2012, 07:43 AM
The Bison haven't lost a road game the last two seasons. I see no reason for them to start now.

I guess last year and this year are the "last two seasons"?

They lost at Missouri State in 2010

UNIFanSince1983
November 3rd, 2012, 08:26 AM

Wins
Offensive Yards
Offensive First Downs
Offensive Rushing Yards
Offensive Passing Yards
Scoring Offense
Turnover Margin
Sacks For/Against
Defensive Yards
Defensive First Downs
Defense Rushing Yards
Defense Passing Yards
Scoring Defense

Is that better?

I was not saying you had to pick the game to be close. I was simply stating you can't judge it strictly off stats. If you look strictly at stats we should've blown SIU off the field. If you look strictly at stats NDSU should have walked on Indiana St. Weird stuff can happen which is why it is called Any Given Saturday. I am not saying MSU will keep it close, infact, I really don't think they will. I had a problem with strictly saying we are statistically better so we are going to dominate.

I have no bias towards the NDSU football team. I think they are very good and actually have not predicted them to lose a game this year (yeah not even against UNI). I do have a problem with some of your less humble fans coming on here talking like this team could beat Alabama (and yes I realize none of them have actually said this).

steelr7
November 3rd, 2012, 08:50 AM
Bison win 34-12.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 10:36 AM
I guess last year and this year are the "last two seasons"?

They lost at Missouri State in 2010

Yes, and since we're talking about past seasons, NDSU murdered MSU last year by 30. See how it doesn't count?

The last road game NDSU lost was in the 2010 quarterfinal against Eastern Washington December 11, 2010 693 days

That includes 2 FBS games and a neutral site National Championship game. This is not the NDSU team that lost in 2010.

X-Factor
November 3rd, 2012, 10:50 AM
As long as the bison win and there are no injuries, I dont care if the score is by one point.

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 11:33 AM
tourguide!!! you know i meant 5dimes and betus . dont make me come out there and party with you for 3 days of boobs, blow and booze

NDSU players sounding like they are on a business trip, they ready to ROLL!! out of the deer stand and off to the bar for the game ..then back to the deer stand and hope i can shoot straight

MSUDuo
November 3rd, 2012, 12:12 PM
Yes, and since we're talking about past seasons, NDSU murdered MSU last year by 30. See how it doesn't count?

The last road game NDSU lost was in the 2010 quarterfinal against Eastern Washington December 11, 2010 693 days

That includes 2 FBS games and a neutral site National Championship game. This is not the NDSU team that lost in 2010.

Damn dude. Did you get too much loving from the boyfriend and get something stuck last night?

He made a statement and I asked for clarification. You go and stick your head in when no one was talking to you

But since you're here, this isn't the same team you beat last year. Funny how that works

sgt smash
November 3rd, 2012, 12:22 PM
I hope that Mizzou is using up all the luck in Missouri today. They are playing Gators pretty tough.

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 12:23 PM
That's what he does duo ignore it.

Time to pregame and do this up right !!! Should be a fun game the Frisco cruiser in fargo is tailgating today !!!

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 12:33 PM
Weather looks nice down therr snowing up here

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 12:50 PM
10 minutes until game time.....

GO BISON

Sounds like Vraa is back for this game.

Hagen and Schatz are out for this game.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 12:54 PM
Damn dude. Did you get too much loving from the boyfriend and get something stuck last night?

He made a statement and I asked for clarification. You go and stick your head in when no one was talking to you

But since you're here, this isn't the same team you beat last year. Funny how that works

Wow, a homophobic slur? Classy.

I hope you're one of the 15 MSU fans at the game right now, with all your strong feelings and all.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 12:56 PM
Missouri State runs a no-huddle offense....interesting to see how the defense handles this.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:02 PM
The one side of the stadium is empty......wonder what MSU ave for attendance?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:04 PM
I was able to get the firstrow video and using the Gobison audio. I hope they sync up.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:08 PM
2 dropped passes on the opening drive. 3 and out.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:08 PM
Terrible punt, Bison ball on MSU 47

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:12 PM
MSU forces Bison punt. Brock needed 7 yds, got 6. Bison punt downed inside the 5

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:12 PM
4th and short in their territory......should have gone for it.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:14 PM
4th and short in their territory......should have gone for it.

I don't hate it. Playing the field position game early.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:15 PM
Defense looks good

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:15 PM
Better punt this time. Actually got into Bison territory.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:16 PM
I don't hate it. Playing the field position game early.

Ya, probably the better choice but we were deep in the territory and #1 team.....and early.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:17 PM
I really don't want them playing too close too long here.

I guess it didn't get into Bison territory. Stream is awful but at least the Bison radio broadcast is synced.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:17 PM
Long pass to Smith...inc

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:18 PM
Lang TFL. ick.

These plays are taking forever to develop.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:19 PM
Ryan Smith with two really bad plays at WR.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:20 PM
Lang TFL. ick.

These plays are taking forever to develop.

Against the 3-4 they should be running straight at them up the middle....not trying to sweep or stretch it outside.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
Great field position on the 1st 2 drives and get nothing......let's go offense.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
When was the last time Cole Jirik got brushed off like that?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:23 PM
Carlton Littlejohn with the pancake sack!

Bison Fan in NW MN
Awesome sack by Littlejohn

NoDak 4 Ever
Holy crap. 7 minutes to go in the first quarter and the ball is finally on the Bison side of the field.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:24 PM
Geez...middle field again.....Let's go offense.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:25 PM
MSU is putting a consistent 5 on the line.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:25 PM
Sam Ojuri to the 7!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:26 PM
Great run for Ojuri

NoDak 4 Ever
The bubble screen has seen limited efficacy this year.

Bison Fan in NW MN
Geez...frickin run the ball....

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:28 PM
Are you ****ing kidding me?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:28 PM
I put this squarely on Vigen. I don't know why he is so ****ing enamored with the pass. 4 god damn yards!

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 01:29 PM
Ugh ..... may have to start drinking if this game keeps up this way

Bison Fan in NW MN
I put this squarely on Vigen. I don't know why he is so ****ing enamored with the pass. 4 god damn yards!

Jensen should have never threw that ball.

Ya, Vigen needs to run the ball straight ahead near the goal-line.

MSUDuo
That kid has been the backbone off the defense this year and only a sophomore. Looking forward to him for 2 more years

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:30 PM
That kid has been the backbone off the defense this year and only a sophomore. Looking forward to him for 2 more years

Good read on our QB.

Looks like our defense came to play.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:31 PM
It's unbelievable. We run away from our strength every game. Ojuri pops a run inside the 10 and they they these stupid short passes into traffic.

steelr7
Brock needs to stop staring down his receivers.

BisonBabe
Good read on our QB.

Looks like our defense came to play.

Well at least the D showed up...hope our O wakes up soon

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:32 PM
10 minute TD drive needed badly.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:33 PM
Hey Vigen.....keep running the ball.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
The drops are no bueno too.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
Need to score here.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
whew. there are a lot of holes in the middle of the field. They are selling out on the run.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
Short-passing game is working so far.

1st down....

MSUBear42
November 3rd, 2012, 01:40 PM
whew. there are a lot of holes in the middle of the field. They are selling out on the run.

Giving way too much space...

Jacked_Rabbit
November 3rd, 2012, 01:41 PM
Upset alert!!!!

Haha

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:42 PM
How in the world are there false starts? The crowd can't possibly be affecting anything.

semobison
November 3rd, 2012, 01:43 PM

That was squarely on Jenson! You cant throw a pick in that situation. The pass play on 2nd down before the int I question the call, 3rd down and 4, nope.

Bison Fan in NW MN
Upset alert!!!!

Haha

A lot of game left

NoDak 4 Ever
Long offensive series will help.

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 01:44 PM
Jensen runs it in for a TD

Bison Fan in NW MN
QB draw....interesting call

NoDak 4 Ever
Holy cow, his legs work!

TD Bison Brock Jensen run

NDSUstudent
November 3rd, 2012, 01:45 PM
That was squarely on Jenson! You cant throw a pick in that situation. The pass play on 2nd down before the int I question the call, 3rd down and 4, nope.

Vigen is the QB coach. If Jenson is staring down his WRs Vigen needs to do some coaching.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:45 PM
Enough playing around. Time to get serious.

MSUDuo
November 3rd, 2012, 01:47 PM
Bears need to keep the ball for a little bit to give the defense a rest.

NDSUstudent
November 3rd, 2012, 01:49 PM

Good luck with a hurry up offense.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:49 PM
Defense is kicking ***!!!!

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:50 PM

Still searching for a first down.

Second devastating sack on 3rd down.

BisonFan02
3 in out for Misery State....now Misery State can go on offense with the Bison O on the field.

semobison
Vigen is the QB coach. If Jenson is staring down his WRs Vigen needs to do some coaching.

Im sure he was told that after the Indiania State game. An experience QB needs to understand the situation. If its not there take the 3 points. The INT was a poor decision and throw.

Jacked_Rabbit
November 3rd, 2012, 01:51 PM
A lot of game left

Just being a smartass...

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:51 PM
Defense is kicking ***!!!!

MoSt currently at -8 yds.

semobison
November 3rd, 2012, 01:52 PM
Anyway, tie game, lets not have any more mistakes and that may be all the points the Bears get!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 01:52 PM
MoSt currently at -8 yds.

Wonder if this will be another game of holding a team under 200 total yds?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:55 PM
Get Carson warming up.

BisonBabe
All day to throw and he throws a pick

BisonFan02
Bench Jensen

NDSUstudent
Im sure he was told that after the Indiania State game. An experience QB needs to understand the situation. If its not there take the 3 points. The INT was a poor decision and throw.

Probably right. Time to put in the backup.

Bison Fan in NW MN
Is Brock trying to lose the game for us?

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 01:56 PM
Bohl not goin for it on 4th and 1 from 37 SCREWED US !!! SET THE TONE ON OFFENSE

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:56 PM
If I were Kliemann I'd be pissed.

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 01:57 PM
No our offense has been flat lately and that needs to change and soon

semobison
November 3rd, 2012, 01:57 PM
Bench Jensen

Tough call, but might not be a bad idea. That was a BAD throw!

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 01:58 PM
Walker on the radio was just mentioning that Brock got on the phone with Vigen for a long talk.

"HEY KID, YOU'RE GOING TO GET US BOTH FIRED!"

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 01:59 PM
Damn glad our D is playing their A+ game

Bison Fan in NW MN
At least our defense has come to play

NoDak 4 Ever
Another sack. Kierra Harris is going to wish he never got out of bed this morning.

Jacked_Rabbit
November 3rd, 2012, 02:00 PM
Did I say +2 in TO margin? I think I meant +4 for MSU to win...

I hope Jensen does this again next week!!

Bisonator
November 3rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
He is definitely struggling with accuracy issues today.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 02:04 PM
Did I say +2 in TO margin? I think I meant +4 for MSU to win...

I hope Jensen does this again next week!!

Jacks are going to have a hard time against our defense.

Jacked_Rabbit
November 3rd, 2012, 02:05 PM
Jacks are going to have a hard time against our defense.
Agreed. Same for Bison vs. our D.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 02:09 PM
Agreed. Same for Bison vs. our D.

I've watched a couple of Jack games on the net....the Jacks defense is good but nothing like the Bison defense.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:10 PM
I have no idea where he is throwing these balls.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM
I've watched a couple of Jack games on the net....the Jacks defense is good but nothing like the Bison defense.

The Bison Offense has one job, score 14 pts. Nobody can score more than that against us.

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 02:13 PM
Hey bunny turd pipe down. Youll get yours next week !!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 02:13 PM
The Bison Offense has one job, score 14 pts. Nobody can score more than that against us.

LOL....you know...you're probably right on with this!!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 02:16 PM
TD Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 02:16 PM
WOW.....we are holding MSU to -14 total yards and only lead by 7

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:17 PM
Touchdown Ryan Smith. Cheap shot tackle but he holds on.

NDSU 14
MSU 7

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:17 PM
ISUs playing to a scoreless tie at the half. Interesting.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:20 PM
Holy crap, Finally got a first down on a BS call!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 02:21 PM
MSU has -15 total yds

...lol just lost another 3 or 4

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:22 PM
Well I guess he decided instead of dropping back for a 10 yd loss, might as well do it on the draw.

NDB
November 3rd, 2012, 02:24 PM
make it -18 for the half.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:25 PM
That's the half.

14-7 Bison.

Statistically it's not that close.

Offensive yds

NDSU 229
MSU -18

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 02:26 PM
Bison have 229 total yards and Missouri State has -18.....ya -18.....LOL

....beat me to it NoDak

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:32 PM
Bison have 229 total yards and Missouri State has -18.....ya -18.....LOL

....beat me to it NoDak

Steve Walker said less than 3k for the attendance. MSU was expecting 11k.

UNIFanSince1983
November 3rd, 2012, 02:33 PM
That's the half.

14-7 Bison.

Statistically it's not that close.

Offensive yds

NDSU 229
MSU -18

Ah yes, but statistics do not always tell the whole story. By statistics alone NDSU should be up by 40, however, they are only up by 7...

semobison
November 3rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
Can our defense play any better? Dominating first half by the D. If Brock doest throw the pick 6 its at least 17-0 at the half. Our O picked it up in the 2nd qtr!

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
Ah yes, but statistics do not always tell the whole story. By statistics alone NDSU should be up by 40, however, they are only up by 7...

Shouldn't you be somewhere celebrating the doubling of your conference win total?

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
Fire Vigen save season . He's screwing with brocks head LET HIM PLAY.... NEED SOME CROSSING ROUTES AND SCREENS ::Way to set the tone bohl not goin for it on 4th and 1 gave offense zero confidence

If u have a great defense you can TAKE CHANCES !!!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 02:42 PM

...and your point is?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:43 PM
Ok. It may seem scary but the Bison actually play better in the 2nd half. Long drives, wear out the MSU D and take advantage of the hands on the hips.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 02:45 PM
Pretty funny interview with TA.....he just smiled and laughed when asked how his offense can get it going....

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:46 PM
Yikes opening kickoff Marcus Williams stuffed on the 6.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:48 PM
Gebhardt is good. Bison get out of the deep end. Best thing that can happen is a quarter eating long sustained drive.

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 02:49 PM
HEY O COORD !!! TRY A DAM PUMP FAKE AND GO !!!!!

UNIFanSince1983
November 3rd, 2012, 02:49 PM
Shouldn't you be somewhere celebrating the doubling of your conference win total?

Well it is nice knowing that we are dominating an inferior team. Not only in all the statistics but even the most important one the scoreboard.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:50 PM
These deep outs are stupid, especially on 3rd down. Need to keep running.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:52 PM
They got half their negative yardage back and a legitimate offensive first down!

NDSUstudent
November 3rd, 2012, 02:52 PM
Well it is nice knowing that we are dominating an inferior team. Not only in all the statistics but even the most important one the scoreboard.

Awesome. Let us know how the playoffs go for you.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:54 PM
too much let up here.

BisonFan02
November 3rd, 2012, 02:56 PM
Wow

NoDak 4 Ever
Geez, What happened there?

BisonBabe
Wrong half time adjustment for the Bison

LakesBison
If our DEFENSE is that great we can take chances on offense

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 02:57 PM
This is puzzling. There seems to be little to no killer instinct here.

Bisonator
November 3rd, 2012, 02:57 PM
14 all now. Defense didn't look that great on that drive.

frozennorth
November 3rd, 2012, 03:00 PM
calling the upset

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:01 PM
Middle screen or GTFO

da_bears
November 3rd, 2012, 03:02 PM
Yes it is. Really.

let me repeat that, an upset is not out of the question.

Bisonator
We definitely don't look like the #1 team in the nation. Or MSU is better then their record. No easy games in the Valley.

sgt smash
Is this stadium next to a frickin fire station?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
let me repeat that, an upset is not out of the question.

get 100 yds of total offense and I'll think about it.

da_bears
November 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
Is this stadium next to a frickin fire station?

yes, 1 or 2 blocks down the road

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:05 PM
MUFF!

BisonBabe
Bison Ball yes

NoDak 4 Ever
Run, run, run.

Bisonator
We are not controlling the line of scrimmage. This has become a battle. Fumble and we finally get a turnover.

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 03:06 PM
Sam I Am in for the TD

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:07 PM
Or just Run run. TD Ojuri.

Bison Fan in NW MN
TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ojuri

BisonBabe
21 - 14 NDSU

NoDak 4 Ever
We are not controlling the line of scrimmage. This has become a battle. Fumble and we finally get a turnover.

I don't know. That was a pretty good push on the TD.

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 03:08 PM
Guess that White Russian I mixed up is giving the team some momentum :)

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:08 PM
ISUb and SDSU down. Gon' be a MESS!

NDSUstudent
November 3rd, 2012, 03:09 PM
Guess that White Russian I mixed up is giving the team some momentum :)

Keep drinkn!

Bisonator
November 3rd, 2012, 03:09 PM
I don't know. That was a pretty good push on the TD.

Yeah, but the rest of the game has been tough.

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 03:11 PM
Keep drinkn!

Okay ... I will take one for the team :)

semobison
November 3rd, 2012, 03:12 PM
We definitely don't look like the #1 team in the nation. Or MSU is better then their record. No easy games in the Valley.

I dont understand why anyone though the Bears were a bad team. 3-3 in the Valley, and there are not many easy games in the Valley!

NoDak 4 Ever
NDSU needs to go to triple option style assignment football.

NoDak 4 Ever
I dont understand why anyone though the Bears were a bad team. 3-3 in the Valley, and there are not many easy games in the Valley!

Tell that to UNI, I'll be W Ill was a godsend.

UNIFanSince1983
November 3rd, 2012, 03:15 PM
Tell that to UNI, I'll be W Ill was a godsend.

You predicted a 40 point win. You said they were a bad team and couldn't keep the game close because of statistics...

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 03:15 PM
Shots for me please argh

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 03:16 PM
Shots for me please argh

Have a White Russian it will get your head spinning :)

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:17 PM
You predicted a 40 point win. You said they were a bad team and couldn't keep the game close because of statistics...

I predicted a 32 pt win. One of these teams is vastly better than the other. That is fact.

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 03:18 PM
Bisonbabe TEQUILA !!! SCREW IT

da_bears
November 3rd, 2012, 03:19 PM
get 100 yds of total offense and I'll think about it.

we are only 3 yards short of that

MSUDuo
I seriously believe that we may have the worst OC in college football, bar none

BisonBabe
Bisonbabe TEQUILA !!! SCREW IT

I can get down with that....you missed out on the tequila bombs last week at tailgate .... I brought the good stuff with

NoDak 4 Ever
we are only 5 yards short of that

YAY! It's only the 4th quarter.

Yes, this is definitely going to be an upset. Are you one of the 50 people at the game?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:20 PM
I seriously believe that we may have the worst OC in college football, bar none

Nope, that's us.

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 03:20 PM
Msuduo NDSU does else this game would be 31-7

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 03:22 PM
21-17 Bison

da_bears
November 3rd, 2012, 03:22 PM
21-17

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 03:23 PM
Offense needs a long drive here....

MSUDuo
November 3rd, 2012, 03:23 PM
Msuduo NDSU does else this game would be 31-7

Again, I don't know your team like mine but I haven't seen a team run on 3rd and long like we do. It's sickening

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Offense needs a long drive here....

Yes, they are capable of it

da_bears
November 3rd, 2012, 03:25 PM
YAY! It's only the 4th quarter.

Yes, this is definitely going to be an upset. Are you one of the 50 people at the game?

we are averaging 10k, how many would you draw if you hadn't been to the playoffs in 25 years, and started off the last 2 seasons 0-6 and 0-7?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:26 PM
we are averaging 10k, how many would you draw if you hadn't been to the playoffs in 25 years, and started off the last 2 seasons 0-6 and 0-7?

Don't know. That problem simply doesn't exist.

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 03:27 PM
Uggggggggggggg this sucks I can not believe this ...... I love Brock but pull him out please

Bison Fan in NW MN
Frickin Jensen.....WTF

NoDak 4 Ever
Brock needs a psychiatrist, immediately.

semobison
November 3rd, 2012, 03:28 PM
I predicted a 32 pt win. One of these teams is vastly better than the other. That is fact.

Right now we are 4 points Better than the Bears! Thats a fact! The Bears had 100 yards rushing in the 3rd qtr. Jesus....another pick by Jenson....Shi#!

sgt smash
November 3rd, 2012, 03:31 PM
D bails out Jensen again

MSUDuo
November 3rd, 2012, 03:31 PM
Yep, our play calling is the worst. Simply unbelievable

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 03:32 PM
I think both Bison & Bears fans need to have a few shots of Tequila...both our teams are sucking eggs today .... big hug circle

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:32 PM
Maybe the o line has been resting up for this drive. They better play like it.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:34 PM
What a **** show. Can't be better prepared for 3rd down than that?

BisonFan02
November 3rd, 2012, 03:35 PM
My head hurts

da_bears
November 3rd, 2012, 03:35 PM
I think both Bison & Bears fans need to have a few shots of Tequila...both our teams are sucking eggs today .... big hug circle

Today?? Today??? Have you followed our program for the last several decades? This is not a new development for our program

MSUBear42
November 3rd, 2012, 03:36 PM
Yep, our play calling is the worst. Simply unbelievable

Run up the middle on 3rd and 18...

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 03:36 PM
Today?? Today??? Have you followed our program for the last several decades? This is not a new development for our program

Was being nice ... I am all about the fluffy love :)

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 03:37 PM
Gut check time offense

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 03:38 PM
Ndsu offense needs to totally redeem themselves NOW

BisonFan02
November 3rd, 2012, 03:38 PM
Get check time offense

Kneel on it 3 times and punt....can't afford a pick six/turnover.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:39 PM
There is some discussion on Bisonville regarding the 3-4 defense. It makes sense that a good tough running team will have problems against it, especially with iffy QB play.

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 03:43 PM
FIRE VIGEN LEAVE his *** there !!!!

MSUDuo
November 3rd, 2012, 03:43 PM
Going to have a shot.

Let's see what you have in you Allen. You should have gone for it last time. Your job is on the line.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:44 PM
ISUb is going down.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:45 PM
That has to be an illegal block, thrown near the 5

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM
Embarassing

MSUDuo
November 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM
FIRE VIGEN LEAVE his *** there !!!!

Maybe we can trade?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 03:49 PM
Maybe we can trade?

Just take him.

sgt smash
November 3rd, 2012, 03:49 PM
Maybe we can trade?

Deal

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 03:50 PM
What is the deal with the Bears having 2 mascots?

sgt smash
November 3rd, 2012, 03:51 PM
My god.

NoDak 4 Ever
There is your dagger.

Stupid no huddle.

BisonBabe
Whoo dodged a bullet with Dudzik getting the pick there

MSUDuo
November 3rd, 2012, 03:52 PM
What is the deal with the Bears having 2 mascots?

Good question. Never figured out why.

Well, that does it. This team has the talent that's better than 3-7, just not the coaching staff.

Good game Bison

sgt smash
November 3rd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Just take him.

You have to run that by lakes and Mpls before any firm decisions on coaching staff are made.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Just lost 3 yrs off of my life on that last drive

BisonBabe
November 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM
Ugh glad that ugly game is over ... it is a win so there is that but this team needs to stop the jeckel & hyde routine

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM
Jensen needs to make better decisions if the Bison want to make a playoff run....period!

Ugly win

Bisonator
November 3rd, 2012, 03:55 PM
Wheew. Vigen and Jensen have some work to do this week. Yikes!

semobison
November 3rd, 2012, 03:56 PM
The good news is we got the W! 8th win should secure us a playoff spot. The bad news is if we play like this in the playoffs we wont be going very far.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2012, 03:58 PM
That was an escape fosho. MSU is a good team no doubt and a team like NDSU is gonna have days when they are tested. Key is getting the win on the road like that...just enough but in the books nonetheless.

IBleedYellow
November 3rd, 2012, 03:59 PM
Days like today are when I am very thankful for our defense.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 04:00 PM
Days like today are when I am very thankful for our defense.

Missouri State made good adjustments at the half letting the QB read the defense and run the ball.

HandoEX
November 3rd, 2012, 04:03 PM
Didn't think we'd see a game like that for Jensen. Scared now, Brock had another nightmare game. Nice game MSU.

Ginsbach
November 3rd, 2012, 04:03 PM
NDSU is winning in spite of Jensen's play. Something needs to be done.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 04:08 PM
NDSU is winning in spite of Jensen's play. Something needs to be done.

Jensen just needs to go thru his progressions and pass to the RB out of the backfield or throw it away. He had all day to throw the ball and still made poor decisions.

LakesBison
Oc vigen just said on radio "its a maturation process" WTF HE BEEN THERE 5 YEARS NOW ****

IBleedYellow
I've been a Brock fan from the beginning. But it's time for Carson to see a few snaps or shorten Brocks leesh.