PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Predictions 11/3

wapiti
November 1st, 2012, 12:57 PM
NC 20 @ PSU 34 Portland State won a road games last weekend, now they are at home against an easier opponent.

SUU 27 @ ND 21 North Dakota's weak defense cost's them this game. Meanwhile Southern Utah has been hot and cold. Which SUU team will show up? They do seem to play better on the road.

UM 21 @ WSU 27 The BBQ is coming from a bye week and should be prepared for UM. While UM had a huge W over ISU, but also had more off-field issues.

CP 27 @ EWU 32 The loss to SUU stung EWU and they will probably be focused for this game against CP. CP too was stung by a loss and should be focused. This should be a great game and the home field advantage will be the difference.

MSU 35 @ Sac 21 Hopefully MSU does not have a post easy win letdown. Sac state too may have a big win letdown. If the Bobcats play like they did against ND, then MSU wins this easily.

NAU 38 @ ISU 13 NAU's biggest issue here is not going into this game with focus and may be looking ahead to SUU and CP. But even so NAU will probably still win.

JALMOND
November 1st, 2012, 10:29 PM
Didn't get this out yesterday, had to enjoy Damian Lillard's first Blazer game. I knew wapiti would not wait, though. The conference has shown a lot of parity and there is no reason why parity should not be shown this week. I'm at 55-16 for the year. Here are my predictions for 11-3.

CP at EWU---The Marquee Game. Both had some questionable losses last week that showed some vulnerability for both. Both the Mustangs and Eagles should be up for this game which is why it should be a good one...EWU 31, CP 26.

UM at WSU---The last time the Wildcats played, they beat Southern Utah on the road, then took last week off. The Grizzlies last week destroyed Idaho State, but then who hasn't (sorry Black Hills State). However, the Grizzlies sorry season has to continue...WSU 26, UM 23.

MSU at Sac State---The Hornets are riding high after holding off Cal Poly last week. The Bobcats finally played a complete game against a somewhat lesser opponent at home in North Dakota. Both teams playing well, sorry that someone has to lose...Sac State 28, MSU 25.

NAU at ISU---The Lumberjacks have fell victim to slow play the last couple weeks and they have led to some ugly wins, especially last week at Northern Colorado. The Bengals have just played ugly for most of the year and a moral victory would be to hold someone to less than 50...NAU 49, ISU 17.

UNC at PSU---The Vikings got a good road win last week at UC-Davis while the Bears, by most accounts, should have beat Northern Arizona last week. The Bears are also thinking they should have beat the Vikings last year in Greeley so this may be payback time. Then again...PSU 24, UNC 20.

SUU at UND---The Thunderbirds shocked the conference with a home win over Eastern Washington after losing to Weber State the week before. The Dakotans thought they were set to make some noise only to be befuddled at Montana State. Big game for both...UND 38, SUU 35.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 1st, 2012, 10:30 PM
SUU 41 @ 34 UND

UM 29 @ 31 WSU

UNC 20 @ 33 PSU

CP 38 @ 42 EWU

NAU 55 @ 17 ISU

MSU 30 @ 34 SAC

uofmman1122
November 2nd, 2012, 06:01 AM
UM 29 @ 31 WSUYou turncoat. xmadx

darell1976
November 2nd, 2012, 09:13 AM
SUU at UND
UM at WSU
UNC at PSU
Cal Poly at EWU
NAU at ISU
MSU at Sac St

Screamin_Eagle174
November 2nd, 2012, 03:34 PM
You turncoat. xmadx

xlolx... if it wasn't for Poole and the suspensions, I'd give it to UM. But Weber has a bye week, have won the last two against the Griz in Ogden, and finally got a win against SUU right before the bye. I think they'll be pumped. Could go either way.

Walkon79
November 2nd, 2012, 11:38 PM
The Cats are hitting their stride and Destroy Sac State

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screamin_Eagle174
November 3rd, 2012, 02:21 AM
The Cats are hitting their stride and Destroy Sac State

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any halfway decent team will look good against UND. May bobkitten players be just as overconfident... Hornets in a close one.

CopperCat
November 3rd, 2012, 10:41 AM
Any halfway decent team will look good against UND. May bobkitten players be just as overconfident... Hornets in a close one.

That team is anything BUT overconfident. Coach Ash teaches humility from day one.

Cats by 10.

bobcathpdevil56
November 3rd, 2012, 10:43 AM

Wait, didn't UND spank Sac earlier this season, so what does that say about Sac?

Screamin_Eagle174
November 3rd, 2012, 12:17 PM
Wait, didn't UND spank Sac earlier this season, so what does that say about Sac?

Probably the same thing it says about MSU being down to Drake in the 4th and barely escaping with a win; they had a bad game a long while ago. More recently they beat Cal Poly, a team that beat UND handily in Grand Forks, and also a team that is arguably better than MSU.

CopperCat
November 3rd, 2012, 02:13 PM
174, you're starting to sound like a griz fan.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 3rd, 2012, 10:01 PM
Is it because I'm almost always right, or because I'm a fan of a team that has historically dominated MSU? Inquiring minds want to know.

Unfortunately, you still sound like a bobcat fan.

CorrosionDoc
November 3rd, 2012, 10:11 PM
Is it because I'm almost always right, or because I'm a fan of a team that has historically dominated MSU? Inquiring minds want to know.

Unfortunately, you still sound like a bobcat fan.

Well, considering you went 2-4 for your picks this week, I'm betting it's not the first option...

Screamin_Eagle174
November 3rd, 2012, 10:18 PM
Well, considering you went 2-4 for your picks this week, I'm betting it's not the first option...

Hence why I said almost always. xthumbsupx

CopperCat
November 3rd, 2012, 11:02 PM
You're right in your own mind. And that's all that matters.

JALMOND
November 4th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Didn't get this out yesterday, had to enjoy Damian Lillard's first Blazer game. I knew wapiti would not wait, though. The conference has shown a lot of parity and there is no reason why parity should not be shown this week. I'm at 55-16 for the year. Here are my predictions for 11-3.

CP at EWU---The Marquee Game. Both had some questionable losses last week that showed some vulnerability for both. Both the Mustangs and Eagles should be up for this game which is why it should be a good one...EWU 31, CP 26.

UM at WSU---The last time the Wildcats played, they beat Southern Utah on the road, then took last week off. The Grizzlies last week destroyed Idaho State, but then who hasn't (sorry Black Hills State). However, the Grizzlies sorry season has to continue...WSU 26, UM 23.

MSU at Sac State---The Hornets are riding high after holding off Cal Poly last week. The Bobcats finally played a complete game against a somewhat lesser opponent at home in North Dakota. Both teams playing well, sorry that someone has to lose...Sac State 28, MSU 25.

NAU at ISU---The Lumberjacks have fell victim to slow play the last couple weeks and they have led to some ugly wins, especially last week at Northern Colorado. The Bengals have just played ugly for most of the year and a moral victory would be to hold someone to less than 50...NAU 49, ISU 17.

UNC at PSU---The Vikings got a good road win last week at UC-Davis while the Bears, by most accounts, should have beat Northern Arizona last week. The Bears are also thinking they should have beat the Vikings last year in Greeley so this may be payback time. Then again...PSU 24, UNC 20.

SUU at UND---The Thunderbirds shocked the conference with a home win over Eastern Washington after losing to Weber State the week before. The Dakotans thought they were set to make some noise only to be befuddled at Montana State. Big game for both...UND 38, SUU 35.

Took some chances on a few but still came out at 3-3. Cats and Griz both showed they still have life left and Portland State never wins when I pick them. 58-19 for the year.