PDA

View Full Version : BSC Standings and schedule!

darell1976
October 28th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Still in the title race:

NAU 5-0
Cal Poly 5-1
EWU 5-1
MSU 4-1
Sac St 4-2
SUU 3-3
PSU 2-3

Time to play spoiler teams:

UM 2-4
UND 2-4
UC Davis 2-4
UNC 1-4
WSU 1-4
ISU 0-5

SUU at UND
UM at WSU
UNC at PSU
Cal Poly at EWU
NAU at ISU
MSU at Sac St

UC Davis Bye

darell1976
October 28th, 2012, 07:27 PM
SUU at UND
UM at WSU
UNC at PSU
Cal Poly at EWU
NAU at ISU
MSU at Sac St

I Bleed Purple
October 28th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Four weeks before the end of the season, Weber is the most irrelevant conference team I think I've ever witnessed. Had a bye this week, and play its last three against Montana, UNC, and ISU, a combined 3-13 in conference. Doesn't even matter if we play. What a complete waste and debacle of a season, and we have fans that WANT to keep the interim coach if he wins the last three games.

I'm certainly disenfranchised at the moment.

frozennorth
October 28th, 2012, 07:38 PM
cal poly, nau, and the home teams for the rest

darell1976
October 28th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Four weeks before the end of the season, Weber is the most irrelevant conference team I think I've ever witnessed. Had a bye this week, and play its last three against Montana, UNC, and ISU, a combined 3-13 in conference. Doesn't even matter if we play. What a complete waste and debacle of a season, and we have fans that WANT to keep the interim coach if he wins the last three games.

UND just finished its five weeks of complete hell. After our win at Sac St (4-2), UND played Cal Poly (5-1), EWU (5-1), NAU (5-0), UM (2-4), and MSU (4-1). 21-7 record. And since our defense is crap no wonder we went 1-4 in that stretch. Now we play a team (SUU) who knocked off #1 EWU. At least next week we have a bye before playing UNC to close the year.

JSUBison
October 28th, 2012, 07:44 PM

I think John L screwing you guys over ruined your season, at least from an outsiders perspective.

I Bleed Purple
October 28th, 2012, 07:55 PM
I think John L screwing you guys over ruined your season, at least from an outsiders perspective.

The hiring of John L screwed us over.

McBride spent years building a program. With a built or building program, you hire a young, hungry guy to continue on the build. Hiring an old guy set in his coaching ways means he has to start anew. Smith kept I think THREE coaches on the coaching staff, and fired everyone else. You don't blame a 60+ year old coach to do that. All his screw job did is accelerate the free fall. I expected him to be fired within two years, anyway.

Now Weber is in the same spot where they were when they hired McBride. In shambles. And it only took three months, basically.

swaghook
October 28th, 2012, 08:29 PM
SUU at UND
UM at WSU
UNC at PSU
Cal Poly at EWU
NAU at ISU
MSU at Sac St

Twentysix
October 28th, 2012, 08:31 PM
SUU at UND Tough one
UM at WSU
UNC at PSU
Cal Poly at EWU EWU is better than SLO at either field both teams will be focused, freak turnovers could kill my prediction.
NAU at ISU NAU is not a contender imo, but ISU-potato is a dumpster fire
MSU at Sac St Sac St is reinvigorated and shows it by upsetting MSU

slostang
October 28th, 2012, 08:44 PM
NAU 5-0
@ Idaho State, Southern Utah, Cal Poly

Cal Poly 5-1
@ EWU (OOC), Idaho State, @ Northern Arizona

EWU 5-1
Cal Poly (OOC), UC Davis, @ Portland State

MSU 4-1
@ Sac St, Portland State, @ Montana

Sac St 4-2
Montana State, bye, @ UC Davis

SUU 3-3
@ North Dakota, @ Northern Arizona

PSU 2-3
Northern Colorado, @ Montana State, Eastern Washington

slostang
October 28th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Cal Poly controls their own fate. Should beat Idaho State and I like our chances at NAU. Win both and we have at least a share of the Big Sky Championship.