CCSU @ Monmouth
Duquesne @ RMU

Bye Week
SFPA

401ks
October 28th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Albany vs. Wagner - Danes may struggle again, but pull out the win at home
Bryant vs. Sacred Heart - Going with my Heart
CCSU @ Monmouth - Both the Blue Devils and the Hawks are better than their records, but...
Duquesne @ RMU - Rivalry games can be topsy-turvy, but Dukes should prevail in Moon Township

bjtheflamesfan
October 31st, 2012, 11:43 AM
Week 10 Games
Albany vs. Wagner
Bryant vs. Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Monmouth
Duquesne @ RMU

Bye Week
SFPA

picks in bold

Dane96
October 31st, 2012, 12:00 PM
Albany vs. Wagner
Bryant vs. Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Monmouth
Duquesne @ RMU

aceinthehole
October 31st, 2012, 12:07 PM
Albany vs. Wagner - Expect Danes to prevail, even if they have another slow start
Bryant vs. Sacred Heart - Taking the Bulldogs at home in a close one
CCSU @ Monmouth - Hawks players likely distracted and this game may get moved to Central.
Duquesne @ RMU - Dukes should put this one in the W collumn

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 31st, 2012, 12:23 PM
Albany vs. Wagner
Bryant vs. Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Monmouth
Duquesne @ RMU

dgreco
October 31st, 2012, 05:23 PM
Albany
Bryant
CCSU
Duquesne

Original_RMC
October 31st, 2012, 05:54 PM
From another post and pulled from CCSU site

[The Central Connecticut-Monmouth football game scheduled for Saturday, November 3 in West Long Branch, NJ, has been cancelled due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy. School officials are discussing the possibility of a make-up date, but neither team has an open date until the end of the regular season.

Officials from both schools explored the possibility of moving the game to the CCSU campus, but the safety of the Monmouth student-athletes was the major concern.

"We sent all of our student-athletes home before the storm to make sure they were safe. At this point we are concerned with trying to get them back to campus in a safe and timely manner. " Monmouth Athletics Director Dr. Marilyn McNeil said.

"In addition, there is nowhere for them to stay on or off-campus if they were to return. We explored every option but ultimately the decision was based on student-athlete safety, and there are too many unknowns at the current time to move forward with playing the game at CCSU."

Both teams are scheduled to play at home the following week on November 10.

Original_RMC
November 1st, 2012, 08:27 PM
Albany vs. Wagner

Wagner canceled all classes this week. Asked if all the players would return before Saturday's game, Hameline responded, "You hope so, but I don't know. Hopefully, most of them make it back."
I was going to give Wagner a real chance to pull off this upset before Sandy. Wagner's focus is on their friends and family after the storm. The game will go on but not sure how prepared Wagner will be. I believe that Wagner will make this game a very close contest playing high off of their emotions but Albany again wins this one late.

Albany 34-28

Bryant vs. Sacred Heart
Where has this Bryant team been? I can finally break out my old formula.
Bryant + Home Game = Victory

Bryant 24-20

CCSU @ Monmouth

The Central Connecticut-Monmouth football game scheduled for Saturday, November 3 in West Long Branch, NJ, has been cancelled due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy. School officials are discussing the possibility of a make-up date, but neither team has an open date until the end of the regular season.

Officials from both schools explored the possibility of moving the game to the CCSU campus, but the safety of the Monmouth student-athletes was the major concern.

"We sent all of our student-athletes home before the storm to make sure they were safe. At this point we are concerned with trying to get them back to campus in a safe and timely manner. " Monmouth Athletics Director Dr. Marilyn McNeil said.

"In addition, there is nowhere for them to stay on or off-campus if they were to return. We explored every option but ultimately the decision was based on student-athlete safety, and there are too many unknowns at the current time to move forward with playing the game at CCSU."

Both teams are scheduled to play at home the following week on November 10.

Duquesne @ RMU
I'm not a fan of the Dukes. I never have since that first game in 1994 and a lot of it had to do with Greg Gattuso. The Dukes have done a fine job adjusting to the NEC play and they will be one of the teams who be looked at to help take over once Albany. DU is 15-6 in NEC play over the past three seasons (5-3 in 2010 and 7-1 last year). The Dukes went 4-11 in their fi rst two seasons in the conference (2-5 in 2008 and 2-6 in 2009).
But going with the homer pick here...Colonials find a way to pull this one out at home.

RMU 23-21

blackbeard
November 1st, 2012, 10:34 PM
Albany vs. Wagner - tough week for Wagner to be facing the Danes
Bryant vs. Sacred Heart - hoping the Pioneers finish the season strong
CCSU @ Monmouth - sorry this game had to be cancelled, hope the MU campus bounces back soon
Duquesne @ RMU - can't see RMU hanging with the Dukes

bonarae
November 2nd, 2012, 12:34 AM
I was wondering why Dec. 1 wasn't even an option for both CCSU and Monmouth, considering that Oregon State - Nicholls (way back to Isaac) and San Diego - Marist (game was moved for San Diego's reasons, which are transportation - related) both moved their games to December 1.

Or November 24 perhaps? xchinscratchx

412Express
November 2nd, 2012, 06:59 AM
Albany - Doubt the seahawks had the time to prepare and scheme for this game. Albany wins handily but given ample time to prepare Wagner may have been able to pull off the upset.

Bryant - Bulldogs have it in them to run away with this one. However, I have no idea how SHU hung with Albany like that last week. This could turn out to be a real grinder.

Duquesne - Duquesne wins on paper but Walton stadium has proven a tough trip the past few years. I think the talent gap is big enough this year that it shouldn't matter. But it's Dukes vs Bobby Mo it will be fun to watch!

danefan
November 2nd, 2012, 09:19 AM
Albany vs. Wagner - Wagner just won't have the prep time. Emotion will keep them in it for a while, but lack of prep and depth will end up being their undoing.

Bryant vs. Sacred Heart - Sacred Heart completely redid its lineup last week against Albany. It paid off and will show again this week.

CCSU @ Monmouth - no one wins in this situation. Lets hope they

Duquesne @ RMU - Dukes are better but this will be close.

UAalum72
November 2nd, 2012, 06:27 PM
Albany RB Drew Smith suspended for the Wagner game - violation of team rules
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4540144

danefan
November 2nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
Albany RB Drew Smith suspended for the Wagner game - violation of team rules
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4540144

Very surprising from Drew.

UA will be fine though. Omar Osbourne is a great RB and Jake Meek will probably run more Wildcat. The team knew of this suspension early this week, so they've been prepping without Drew.

downbythebeach
November 2nd, 2012, 10:48 PM
Albany vs. Wagner
Bryant vs. Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Monmouth
Duquesne @ RMU