T-18. Eastern Kentucky 6-2 172 24
T-18. Indiana State 6-2 172 25
20. Albany 6-1 153 T-22
T-21. Tennessee State 7-1 115 18
T-21. Youngstown State 4-3 115 16
23. Villanova 6-2 111 NR
24. Harvard 5-1 56 20
25. Towson 3-4 53 19

Others Receiving Votes: Bethune-Cookman (26), McNeese State (26), UT Martin (25), Richmond (23), Alabama A&M (19), Southern Illinois (17), Sacramento State (16), Jacksonville State (14), Northern Iowa (4), South Dakota State (3), Princeton (3), Samford (2), The Citadel (1).

HailSzczur
October 22nd, 2012, 12:21 PM
1. Cal Poly gets no respect
2. Neither does Richmond
3. Guess Delaware convinced a bunch of coaches by beating Rhody
4. This poll features the least amount of votes for UNI of any this week

pike51
October 22nd, 2012, 12:31 PM
I'm not quite there that GSU is #2 but I'll take it.

ITmonarch10
October 22nd, 2012, 12:48 PM
Delaware takes a dump on the worst team in FCS (0-7 Rhode Island) and moves up 6 spots. Richmond knocks off #2 JMU and still doesn't get any respect and surprised that Towson is still ranked.

Twentysix
October 22nd, 2012, 12:49 PM
Lehigh top 8. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx ok but seriously now.

bluehenbillk
October 22nd, 2012, 12:58 PM
Lehigh over Cal Poly & Towson ahead of Albany & Richmond. Embarassment. See my thread on the credibility of the TSN Poll & put this garbage right with it.

LEHIGH61
October 22nd, 2012, 02:45 PM
That's the way it works with DELAWARE all the time. UPCHUC.

BEAR
October 22nd, 2012, 02:47 PM
My Bears are ranked #14 in ALL three polls...interesting. ;.)

Hawk98
October 22nd, 2012, 05:48 PM
Lehigh could be 15-0 at the end of this season and they'll still be overranked according to the 'experts' on this board. :lol:

Twentysix
October 22nd, 2012, 06:03 PM
Lehigh could be 15-0 at the end of this season and they'll still be overranked according to the 'experts' on this board. :lol:

When lehigh beats colgate 65-0 I will be a believer. ;)

Hawk98
October 22nd, 2012, 06:12 PM

Well, hopefully the NCAA won't decide to suspend our star receiver basically as the team was getting on the plane, and we can just beat NDSU this year.

Twentysix
October 22nd, 2012, 06:17 PM
Well, hopefully the NCAA won't decide to suspend our star receiver basically as the team was getting on the plane, and we can just beat NDSU this year.

If one player matters that much, you haven't a chance, Sorry.

X-Factor
October 22nd, 2012, 06:20 PM

I dont care how good your wr is, he would not have changed the outcome. Still a blowout.

LehighU11
October 22nd, 2012, 07:24 PM
I dont care how good your wr is, he would not have changed the outcome. Still a blowout.

Wouldn't have affected the outcome, I agree. It would have made for a somewhat closer game. Many here forget that Lehigh kept it closer against the Bison than last year's SoCon champ and current #2/#3 Georgia Southern. PL doesn't have the incredible depth of the MVFC or CAA, but our top team is almost always top 10-15 caliber.

Engineer86
October 22nd, 2012, 07:38 PM

Nobody will would beat Colgate 35-0, this is a different team from the first two weeks and they can score on anyone. Many people might put up 35 on them, but they won't hold them scoreless.

We all know Lehigh should not be in the top 10 at this point, but they have the ability to do the same thing they have done the last two years.

Thundar
October 22nd, 2012, 07:43 PM
Wouldn't have affected the outcome, I agree. It would have made for a somewhat closer game. Many here forget that Lehigh kept it closer against the Bison than last year's SoCon champ and current #2/#3 Georgia Southern. PL doesn't have the incredible depth of the MVFC or CAA, but our top team is almost always top 10-15 caliber.

25-0 to 35-0

I guess your right but still not good

seantaylor
October 23rd, 2012, 01:14 AM
NDSU loses at home to an unranked team at the time and gets 3 first place votes?

FargoBison
October 23rd, 2012, 01:49 AM
NDSU loses at home to an unranked team at the time and gets 3 first place votes?

GSU has a loss to an unranked team and has one first place vote....NDSU has a loss to a top 20 team at home and has three first place votes. Sounds about right to me.

seantaylor
October 23rd, 2012, 03:17 AM
GSU has a loss to an unranked team and has one first place vote....NDSU has a loss to a top 20 team at home and has three first place votes. Sounds about right to me.

Home loss vs a road loss. Huge difference.

caribbeanhen
October 23rd, 2012, 06:57 AM
Nova > Delaware - coaches not paying attention

andy7171
October 23rd, 2012, 07:22 AM
Yeah. Hopefully he can stop using racist statements.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 23rd, 2012, 07:28 AM

yes, hopefully he can be an asshole privately instead of publicly so you won't have so many excuses why you got your asses handed to you.

Remember this guy? Unless Spadola suddenly played on the Offensive line, he wouldn't have helped.

http://media.lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh_impact/photo/chris-lum-against-north-dakota-state-f16256b1fb0aec7a.jpg

I think he's saying "MOMMY!" here.

eaglewraith
October 23rd, 2012, 09:57 AM
Yeah. Hopefully he can stop using racist statements.

And his suspension was announced by a guy who covered up rapes.

App1928
October 23rd, 2012, 10:05 AM

It isn't the players fault, they are doing the best they can and doing great work....but it's a weak league...CAA, SoCon, or Big Sky schedule and Lehigh probably doesnt finish 6-5. Do you really think Lehigh is better than Old Dominion, Wofford, New Hampshire, Appalachian State, Delaware, Youngstown State ect...? Again I respect any team who can run the table, and im not bashing you guys...but Lehigh just doesnt play the schedule...that is why teams from leagues like that do not compete for national championships.

Appattk
October 23rd, 2012, 10:11 AM
It isn't the players fault, they are doing the best they can and doing great work....but it's a weak league...CAA, SoCon, or Big Sky schedule and Lehigh probably doesnt finish 6-5. Do you really think Lehigh is better than Old Dominion, Wofford, New Hampshire, Appalachian State, Delaware, Youngstown State ect...? Again I respect any team who can run the table, and im not bashing you guys...but Lehigh just doesnt play the schedule...that is why teams from leagues like that do not compete for national championships.

What he said xnodx

Lehigh'98
October 23rd, 2012, 12:19 PM

Not saying we are as good as last year, but we did "compete" for the title last year losing on road to eventual NC's and beating the CAA champ on their home field. If that's not competing I don't know what is. If you are so confident that they can't compete, then you should be betting ur mortgage they will get beat in round 1 of the playoffs. It seems like every other thread on this board turns into a Lehigh overrated thread. I don't know why it bothers people so much they are ranked. PL is not the strongest league no doubt, but I don't see many unbeatable teams this year and all it takes is any given Saturday to win a game.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 23rd, 2012, 12:24 PM
Not saying we are as good as last year, but we did "compete" for the title last year losing on road to eventual NC's and beating the CAA champ on their home field. If that's not competing I don't know what is. If you are so confident that they can't compete, then you should be betting ur mortgage they will get beat in round 1 of the playoffs. It seems like every other thread on this board turns into a Lehigh overrated thread. I don't know why it bothers people so much they are ranked. PL is not the strongest league no doubt, but I don't see many unbeatable teams this year and all it takes is any given Saturday to win a game.

With deference to the site owners, I think the ANY given Saturday thing is a little inaccurate. Some Saturdays are like the one in Baltimore but most Saturdays end up like the one in Fargo

Lehigh'98
October 23rd, 2012, 12:27 PM
With deference to the site owners, I think the ANY given Saturday thing is a little inaccurate. Some Saturdays are like the one in Baltimore but most Saturdays end up like the one in Fargo

Tell that to Indiana St

Polywog
October 23rd, 2012, 12:41 PM
I think Poly may be ranked a little low, but I'm not sure they are a top five team yet. They've beated one theam they "shouldn't" have (Wyoming), four teams they "should" have (PSU, UNC, Weber and San Diego), and two that could have gone either way against teams that are solid but unranked (North Dakota and Davis). 8-9-10 ranking seems about right to me at this stage. Our schedule is weighted at the end with Sac, EWU and N Arizona in the next four weeks, and that is the true test. Assuming we will beat Idaho State which would give us 8 D-1 wins, I still think we need to win at least one of the others to get an at large. If we lost all three against Sac, EWU and Northern AZ right at the end of the season it would be harder to argue we deserve an at large.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 23rd, 2012, 01:11 PM
Tell that to Indiana St

Yes, meaning it happens, every once in a while, not every time.

wow, this is really weak for my 3,000th post. sorry.

BisonBacker
October 23rd, 2012, 01:16 PM

I have you guys at #10 in my poll for what it's worth but as long as you play in the PL you are always going to have the strength of schedule hanging over your head.