PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh Media Guide Online

ngineer
August 3rd, 2006, 07:50 PM
The Lehigh Mountainhawk Media Guide is now available online at www.lehighsports.com in pdf format. Can be either viewed or downloaded. Got my print copy yesterday. Nice 111 pages full of stats and bios....and an interesting omission if you can find it....:read:

cosmo here
August 3rd, 2006, 07:54 PM
The Lehigh Mountainhawk Media Guide is now available online at www.lehighsports.com in pdf format. Can be either viewed or downloaded. Got my print copy yesterday. Nice 111 pages full of stats and bios....and an interesting omission if you can find it....:read:

did they forget to change the last Lafayette-Lehigh score from 24-10 to 23-19 . . xcoffeex :)

all kidding aside, Lehigh always has a nice publication, although you can't do much with brown on the cover.

Pard4Life
August 3rd, 2006, 09:20 PM
did they forget to change the last Lafayette-Lehigh score from 24-10 to 23-19 . . xcoffeex :)

all kidding aside, Lehigh always has a nice publication, although you can't do much with brown on the cover.

True.. that is why I will be utilizing my copy as bathroom reading.. :rotateh:

ngineer
August 3rd, 2006, 10:59 PM
True.. that is why I will be utilizing my copy as bathroom reading.. :rotateh:

That's okay--I've got a nice roll of Lafayette diplomas in the rest room at my office..:D