PDA

View Full Version : Mo State vs Illinois State

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 20th, 2012, 03:37 PM
MSU 21 ISU 14 with about 2 minutes left

This would be a horrible loss for ISU and really kill their playoff hopes.

Engineer86
October 20th, 2012, 03:40 PM
If they are as good as some people think, they must find a way to win this game.

MTfan4life
October 20th, 2012, 03:43 PM
No surprise here for me. Missouri State had the ball with a minute left on fourth down last I saw. I wouldn't be surprised if ISU-r lost out from here on.

24-14 now after a field goal.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 20th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Just about final...

This is a devastating loss for ISU-R

da_bears
October 20th, 2012, 03:46 PM
OUR NAME IS NOT MIZZOU STATE, change the thread name please. That would be like calling Eastern Washington: Eastern Wazzou.... MIZZOU is the nickname for a completely other school, you guys probably have no idea how much this gets under the skin of our fanbase

But on another note, I'm somewhat upset that we won, we want our coach gone and this doesn't help our cause.

Engineer86
October 20th, 2012, 03:51 PM
This is a bad lose no matter how you spin it. They still need a win to get to 7, but I would be hard pressed to see a playoff birth with this loss and only 7 wins so two wins out of at UNI, at ISUb and NDSU at home are needed.

MSUBear42
October 20th, 2012, 07:57 PM
While we started 0-4 and are 2-6 now, it's not like MO State has been getting blown out or anything. Bee competitive every game, even against now #4 BCS K-State.

skinny_uncle
October 20th, 2012, 08:14 PM
OUR NAME IS NOT MIZZOU STATE, change the thread name please. That would be like calling Eastern Washington: Eastern Wazzou.... MIZZOU is the nickname for a completely other school, you guys probably have no idea how much this gets under the skin of our fanbase

But on another note, I'm somewhat upset that we won, we want our coach gone and this doesn't help our cause.
I thought it was Misery State.
xeyebrowx