PDA

View Full Version : Possibe trouble for Kramer at Idaho State

Uncle Rico's Clan
October 16th, 2012, 06:00 PM
This isn't good, apparently Kramer is being investigated for assaulting one of his receivers during practice.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8513339/police-investigate-idaho-state-coach-mike-kramer-pushed-derek-graves

Screamin_Eagle174
October 16th, 2012, 08:24 PM
ISU is one huge embarrassment after another. Feel bad for them.

slostang
October 16th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Watching the video the kid needs to toughen up. Not excusing what Kramer did, but I have been hit harder by coaches in high school. I would be embarrassed to be interviewed about that video if I was that kid.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 16th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Watching the video the kid needs to toughen up. Not excusing what Kramer did, but I have been hit harder by coaches in high school. I would be embarrassed to be interviewed about that video if I was that kid.

Sure, the kid needs to toughen up, but I can't imagine too many high school Seniors getting excited to go play for this guy - what an idiot. Grow up and act like a college football coach.

Seeing this video makes me glad I went to South Dakota State to play for a class act like Coach Stig. I couldn't imagine him acting like this in a million years, similar to 99% of the other coaches out there.

slostang
October 16th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Sure, the kid needs to toughen up, but I can't imagine too many high school Seniors getting excited to go play for this guy - what an idiot. Grow up and act like a college football coach.

Seeing this video makes me glad I went to South Dakota State to play for a class act like Coach Stig. I couldn't imagine him acting like this in a million years, similar to 99% of the other coaches out there.
I agree. What Kramer did was stupid and is going to cost him. You just would not see me running to the press if it happened to me.

MTfan4life
October 16th, 2012, 09:47 PM
He got pushed over and he's suffering neck spasms from it? What the **** is Derek Graves doing playing football if a slight push sidelines him? This is just another example of the pussification of America. Everyone is so sensitive about everything. Are the players on his team really going to congratulate Graves for what he did? "Yeah, you got slightly pushed and you charged the person for assault." I'd feel like such a wimp. Tough love. Man up and quit screwing around and these things won't happen.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 16th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I agree. What Kramer did was stupid and is going to cost him. You just would not see me running to the press if it happened to me.

Amen... We are on the same page then.

bobcathpdevil56
October 17th, 2012, 10:14 AM
It is rather wimpy t cry foul on that one. But, as a person in education and coaching you just cannot act like this anymore. There are too many cameras and eyes to get away with this stuff. Plus everyone wants to make money the easy way. Since public schools always have a ton of money (sacrasm) why not get some money from them. CYA is the rule to live by

aust42
October 17th, 2012, 10:23 AM
"Graves filed a police report with Pocatello police on Sunday after his family retained Alabama attorney Don Jackson." What a fcking pussey.

MSUBobcat
October 17th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Agree with what has been said here. After reading the story, I expected the Big Human to shove him while running at full speed, not stop, get in his face then push him. A college FB player ought to be able to take much more violent hits than that. I highly doubt the police would bring charges, but coaches really shouldn't be putting their hands on the players if they value their job. Not saying he should be fired, but he will be in a little hot water, if nothing else for the negative publicity.

kdinva
October 17th, 2012, 10:55 AM
"Graves filed a police report with Pocatello police on Sunday after his family retained Alabama attorney Don Jackson." What a fcking pussey.

is he kin to the Craig James family?? xcoffeex

StorminASU
October 17th, 2012, 11:33 AM
This guy is always getting into troublehttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IpV86ZyXqlA/SwlJwiUoDwI/AAAAAAAABH8/WGYruz3CorU/s1600/Kramer.jpg

WrenFGun
October 17th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Just not something that should be happening in college football. The coach should be fired for this, among other reasons.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 17th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Just not something that should be happening in college football. The coach should be fired for this, among other reasons.

Jesus F'n Christ. We are such a soft society anymore and this would not have even raised an eyebrow years back because men did not act like women over every little push or humiliation in a public setting.

Military, football, & other sports are things that men have done traditionally. Men sometimes get in each others faces in those settings and things happen.

I am sure you are glad that you are a sensitive, caring, type about every little slight. I am glad I am not. This dude knows what a pussy society we are made up of anymore and knows that he can get some traction from the softies out there.

Pathetic display of man.

That being said, Kramer lost his temper and gave a shove to a guy that is obviously not sturdy enough to play for him. Big f'n deal.

Franks Tanks
October 17th, 2012, 01:12 PM
I agree with Ursus. I didn't like the push, but it is not a big deal. The kid is a drama queen.

Football coaches have pushed, grabbed face masks and kicked players in the *** (literally) forever. It didn't hurt him, nor could a push like that possibly hurt a D-I football players.

WrenFGun
October 17th, 2012, 01:16 PM
I've never played football. I'm a stats guy through and through.

That said, a football coach who's first job is to either win games or grow young men, depending on how you look at it, should not be sprinting across the field to get in the face of his WR and then push him to the ground. You raise your hand if that push wouldn't knock you over.

The kind of garbage that "it happened on the field/in the lockerroom, that's where it stays" has had numerous issues lately, and it spans well beyond football/sports. I'd have a problem if someone ran across the field in my face for an innocuous event and then shoved me on the ground, too. I don't need to be part of the football-playing fraternity to realize that.

MTfan4life
October 17th, 2012, 01:24 PM

That said, a football coach who's first job is to either win games or grow young men, depending on how you look at it, should not be sprinting across the field to get in the face of his WR and then push him to the ground. You raise your hand if that push wouldn't knock you over.

The kind of garbage that "it happened on the field/in the lockerroom, that's where it stays" has had numerous issues lately, and it spans well beyond football/sports. I'd have a problem if someone ran across the field in my face for an innocuous event and then shoved me on the ground, too. I don't need to be part of the football-playing fraternity to realize that.

A senior on a shiitty team trying to pick specific players to guard him is not an innocuous event. This was a clear selfish act and a lack of respect for the teammate he sent off the field. A little out of hand, yes, but Kramer has a team with a very weak defense and here in practice he has Seniors nitpicking who gets to guard them in drills. It was a definite lack of class, leadership, and respect for the rest of his team. Kramer simply got in his face and showed to his team that he's not going to put up with that, especially this late in a very struggling season, and especially when it's one of the oldest players on his team.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 17th, 2012, 01:53 PM

Look, I'm just speculating here but I'll assume you don't do much in the way of things like hanging out in an environment where men do real "men" type of work like construction etc...

That's fine. It just gives you a very different perspective of what happens in these places and that is pretty tame compared to what the military, football, and so forth CAN BE like. It's not always like that, but it can have instances like this. Being a pussy and bitching about a small slight like this when this dude should have had his *** reamed for ****ing with Kramer's practice and disrespecting someone on his team, is just something that men that have done these kinds of things understand.

It's a problem because there are people that think they are Alpha males and they need to have their *** handed to them and be knocked down a peg once in a while when they step out of line.

We are way too much a gigantic group of pussies because a good deal now work in situations where this type of thing makes no sense but there is an order to it whether you believe it or not.

Try and not let the fact that working in an office with a bunch of women or men that don't have any other perspective than that of a secretary give you some notion that you do understand this type of thing. You just don't, and won't, until you have actually been involved in the culture of it to some degree.

There is nothing at all wrong with being a stats guy, that is not what I'm saying. You are just very far removed from what is fairly natural in the rest of the animal kingdom.

WrenFGun
October 17th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Look, I'm just speculating here but I'll assume you don't do much in the way of things like hanging out in an environment where men do real "men" type of work like construction etc...

That's fine. It just gives you a very different perspective of what happens in these places and that is pretty tame compared to what the military, football, and so forth CAN BE like. It's not always like that, but it can have instances like this. Being a pussy and bitching about a small slight like this when this dude should have had his *** reamed for ****ing with Kramer's practice and disrespecting someone on his team, is just something that men that have done these kinds of things understand.

It's a problem because there are people that think they are Alpha males and they need to have their *** handed to them and be knocked down a peg once in a while when they step out of line.

We are way too much a gigantic group of pussies because a good deal now work in situations where this type of thing makes no sense but there is an order to it whether you believe it or not.

Try and not let the fact that working in an office with a bunch of women or men that don't have any other perspective than that of a secretary give you some notion that you do understand this type of thing. You just don't, and won't, until you have actually been involved in the culture of it to some degree.

There is nothing at all wrong with being a stats guy, that is not what I'm saying. You are just very far removed from what is fairly natural in the rest of the animal kingdom.

Just because it happens in the military doesn't mean it SHOULD happen in the military, or any other "manly" position (that's sexist enough as is, frankly). Doing things like addressing things as traditional "manly" is the literal definition of the problem. If its only okay because it happens often in "manly professions" or the "animal kingdom" doesn't it strike you as problematic that it's happening at all?

That's certainly a ****ty thing for a Senior WR too, and it's still completely unacceptable for the coach to behave that way.

Libertine
October 17th, 2012, 02:43 PM

Whatever your point might have been, I stopped reading at this point.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 17th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Just because it happens in the military doesn't mean it SHOULD happen in the military, or any other "manly" position (that's sexist enough as is, frankly). Doing things like addressing things as traditional "manly" is the literal definition of the problem. If its only okay because it happens often in "manly professions" or the "animal kingdom" doesn't it strike you as problematic that it's happening at all?

That's certainly a ****ty thing for a Senior WR too, and it's still completely unacceptable for the coach to behave that way.

This Coach Kramer guy looks like a complete joke in that video. I'm sure he - and his family - are humiliated by this going public, and I'd hope that he would love nothing more than to go back and change his actions. I would not be surprised, at all, if he were seriously reprimanded by the University. You just can't let this sort of stuff happen in the "pussified" (as some have called it) world we now live in today. You are the coach of a D1 football team, act like it.

As for the player, he too should stop acting like a little baby and handled the situation like a man. I'd be willing to guess that the majority of his teammates do not have his back. Regardless of both party's faults, Idaho State comes out of this with a black eye that they cannot afford. If you are a high school senior with any other scholarship offer, who in the world would want to sign up to play for this clown and already miserable football program?

MorgantonAPPAlum
October 17th, 2012, 02:56 PM

Ursus-I think I understand where you're coming from and I wholeheartedly agree that the presence of women will screw up traditionally male organizations beyond belief, but I've been in the Army (in one way, shape or form) for a long time and I've been in an Infantry battalion and a Cav Squadron (the latter in combat for a year) and I would never be physically aggressive with another soldier like this and I wouldn't respect another soldier who was. You want other men to respect you and follow you, then you constantly demonstrate your competence and show that you will be fair and consistent. Throw your weight around and most other men will just think you're a bully and that will not engender respect or loyalty in your subordinates

slostang
October 17th, 2012, 03:09 PM
This Coach Kramer guy looks like a complete joke in that video. I'm sure he - and his family - are humiliated by this going public, and I'd hope that he would love nothing more than to go back and change his actions. I would not be surprised, at all, if he were seriously reprimanded by the University. You just can't let this sort of stuff happen in the "pussified" (as some have called it) world we now live in today. You are the coach of a D1 football team, act like it.

As for the player, he too should stop acting like a little baby and handled the situation like a man. I'd be willing to guess that the majority of his teammates do not have his back. Regardless of both party's faults, Idaho State comes out of this with a black eye that they cannot afford. If you are a high school senior with any other scholarship offer, who in the world would want to sign up to play for this clown and already miserable football program?

Well said.

Franks Tanks
October 17th, 2012, 03:11 PM
I agree that the push in not quite necessary, but as I said above it's just not a big deal. When I was in junior high our basketball coach jacked kids up against lockers. In high school coaches pushed kids, got in their face and grabbed a facemask and slapped helmets. I would prefer they didn't but I never thought about complaining. Even if I did my dad would've laughed at me. I do think Kramer made a mistake, but an apology and discusison with the you man would be sufficient.

Also saying that some tasks are "manly" is not an issue. Many jobs are nasty and tough and need beer drinking, dip spitting, hard asses to do the job. Whether it is working on an oil derrick, in a coal mine, in the trenches or whatever-- sometimes wildmen are needed and the guy in charge has to be the most aggresive of the bunch.

Nickels
October 17th, 2012, 03:43 PM
He got pushed over and he's suffering neck spasms from it? What the **** is Derek Graves doing playing football if a slight push sidelines him? This is just another example of the pussification of America. Everyone is so sensitive about everything. Are the players on his team really going to congratulate Graves for what he did? "Yeah, you got slightly pushed and you charged the person for assault." I'd feel like such a wimp. Tough love. Man up and quit screwing around and these things won't happen.

xbowxxthumbsupxxnodx
It also looked like a flop to me

Those who are complaining probably never played a down of football at any level.

Unless your a woman, kid, handicapped or elderly, filing assault on anyone for pushing you makes you a complete pussy.

WrenFGun
October 17th, 2012, 04:12 PM
It's kind of disgusting some of the derogatory things being said toward women here. "Pussified"? "Manly"?

Grow up. It's not 1970 anymore. Those same "Manly" NFL players who played through concussions are now suing the NFL for concussion related issues, and a large percentage of them relative to normal are now dealing with ALS.

Should this have gone public? No, probably not. It's obviously an extreme example, but clearly keeping things inside the locker room worked TERRIFIC for Penn State.

Jazzman1522
October 17th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Also saying that some tasks are "manly" is not an issue. Many jobs are nasty and tough and need beer drinking, dip spitting, hard asses to do the job. Whether it is working on an oil derrick, in a coal mine, in the trenches or whatever-- sometimes wildmen are needed and the guy in charge has to be the most aggresive of the bunch.

Should this guy have filed assault charges because his coach pushed him? I certainly don't think so. He screwed up, pissed somebody off, and got nailed for it. Accept the consequences. That's being a man. In my mind, being a man has nothing to do with how hard you can hit somebody, how much you can bench press, how well you hold your liquor, what sports you play, etc. Being a man, to me, means doing the right thing no matter how difficult it is, accepting responsibility for your actions, being bold, rejecting passivity, and providing for your family. You can do any of that by working a blue collar, tough, job, or by sitting in an office.

These guys both fouled up. Kramer got understandably frustrated and probably let it get the better of him. The player's filing assault charges is a huge overreaction and says, to me at least, he's out for himself and will do whatever he can to get his way. If these guys want to be manly, they oughta both step up and admit where they screwed up and be willing to get called out for it.

Hansel
October 17th, 2012, 04:30 PM
looked like a flop... and how did the video get out.... a setup?

Grizalltheway
October 17th, 2012, 04:41 PM
It's kind of disgusting some of the derogatory things being said toward women here. "Pussified"? "Manly"?

Grow up. It's not 1970 anymore. Those same "Manly" NFL players who played through concussions are now suing the NFL for concussion related issues, and a large percentage of them relative to normal are now dealing with ALS.

Should this have gone public? No, probably not. It's obviously an extreme example, but clearly keeping things inside the locker room worked TERRIFIC for Penn State.

Jesus H Christ, is that going to become the new Hitler analogy? The fact that you would even compare this incident to children having their lives ruined by a perverted monster says a lot about you. xsmhx

WrenFGun
October 17th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Jesus H Christ, is that going to become the new Hitler analogy? The fact that you would even compare this incident to children having their lives ruined by a perverted monster says a lot about you. xsmhx

...that's why I said, "it's obviously an EXTREME example" ... but you can ignore that.

coover
October 17th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Kramer barely pushed the kid! I am 71 years old. If somebody ran up to me and pushed me as hard as Kramer pushed that kid, I would have been pushed back a step, but I would not have fallen. And did you notice how the kid kicked up his feet in order to roll even more in order to make it look like a severe push?

Or maybe that is how Idaho State guys are taught to fall when they are given a simple push on the football field? If so, when my guys from Cal Poly find them on the field later this year, they'll score a touchdown every play!

Let's put this in perspective. Kramer should not have pushed the kid. He'd been better off if he simply told the kid to leave the field and asked another player to replace him. In fact, I think if I were the coach, that is what I would have done, and then not played the kid the next game. The necessary point, that is, who is the boss, would have been made. But the coach did push the player, certainly not hard enough to injure him or push him to the ground, but he did push him. Assault? No! It wasn't hard enough to be subject to law enforcement, or even to a civil lawsuit.

And yes, I did play football, and yes, I've had coaches get in my face, yell obscenities and push me a little, probably as hard as Kramer pushed this kid. Did I deserve it? Probably. Did this kid deserve to be pushed by his coach? I wasn't there, but my guess is probably. Kramer wanted to get the kids attention and felt the push was necessary to do that. But as I said before, it was probably a bad decision and Kramer could have used other ways to accomplish what he wanted to do.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 17th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Ursus-I think I understand where you're coming from and I wholeheartedly agree that the presence of women will screw up traditionally male organizations beyond belief, but I've been in the Army (in one way, shape or form) for a long time and I've been in an Infantry battalion and a Cav Squadron (the latter in combat for a year) and I would never be physically aggressive with another soldier like this and I wouldn't respect another soldier who was. You want other men to respect you and follow you, then you constantly demonstrate your competence and show that you will be fair and consistent. Throw your weight around and most other men will just think you're a bully and that will not engender respect or loyalty in your subordinates

You understood my sentiment for the most part. I did say that sometimes things can get out of hand and should not happen in the more violent type of environs that these things take place in...and when that happens these things are worked out amongst that group and the aggressor is sometimes the one that has to tip his cap to the lesser and say "hey man, I crossed the line and I'm sorry I got out of hand" and then men move on and do what they do.

I don't give a flying **** if wren thinks it derogotory that a man acting like a woman is known as a pussy or anything like that. Women come from a different place than men used to and I don't see any problem with that.

I see a problem with men acting like pussies and thinking we all need to act like women and PRETEND that something like this should be a big deal.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 17th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Whatever your point might have been, I stopped reading at this point.

I'm not sure if that is supposed to be useful information to me or not but it wasn't. You continued reading either way.

Nickels
October 17th, 2012, 05:34 PM

It derogatory towards women to call a guy a pussy? HOW? please explain.

How do concussions relate to this topic what so ever?
Penn State? WTF are you talking about?!?
are you sure your in the right thread?

Grizo406
October 17th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Wonder what his teammates think about this?

If Graves is successful in whatever lawsuit he brings against Kramer, I plan on hiring his lawyer, and pressing charges against alpha & Ursus!

dgtw
October 17th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Count me with those who think the coach shouldn't have done it, but I wouldn't have made a public issue of it if it had happened to me.

FWIW, I have never played organised football, have very little athletic ability and would probably be classified as a wimp by most standards.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 17th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Count me with those who think the coach shouldn't have done it, but I wouldn't have made a public issue of it if it had happened to me.

FWIW, I have never played organised football, have very little athletic ability and would probably be classified as a wimp by most standards.
Not in your mental status cuz the first line is dead on. Shouldn't have done it but it sure as hell makes you look like a big pussy for making something out of a small slight like this...especially when you were being a dick in the first place.

Kramer could have just said "You want me to cover ya?" lined up on the kid and knocked him on his *** at the outset. Or as others have suggested just kick him to the sidelines for a game but Kramer was challenged last year by one of the star players for that as well.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 17th, 2012, 08:18 PM

If Graves is successful in whatever lawsuit he brings against Kramer, I plan on hiring his lawyer, and pressing charges against alpha & Ursus!

You don't really want a public dismantling as well do ya? Hell it's bad enough without people actually knowing or seeing it so you better leave it at that.

Grizo406
October 17th, 2012, 09:33 PM
You don't really want a public dismantling as well do ya? Hell it's bad enough without people actually knowing or seeing it so you better leave it at that.

Leave it at that & public dismantling, huh?!!? PHULEEEZE! You and alpha can shove both of those bully tactics straight up your butt holes for all I care!

All I know is that I'm gonna' get paid! Thanks to the way you two dips ****s have treated me throughout the past few years.

It'll be a win-win for those that consider the AGS community as a second family! More money for me means I'll be able to buy more Air Jordans, flashlights, and maybe even a horseshoe clock...if Rolex makes one!??! Which will prompt me to make even more compelling/insightful posts about my recent purchases.

You're welcome!xblehx

Bisonoline
October 17th, 2012, 09:34 PM
This isn't good, apparently Kramer is being investigated for assaulting one of his receivers during practice.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8513339/police-investigate-idaho-state-coach-mike-kramer-pushed-derek-graves

How in F____K is there a criminal investigation over this. What the hell is the matter with this player and family to hire a lawyer? Why not just pack your **** and quit. What a pussy.

Franks Tanks
October 17th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Should this guy have filed assault charges because his coach pushed him? I certainly don't think so. He screwed up, pissed somebody off, and got nailed for it. Accept the consequences. That's being a man. In my mind, being a man has nothing to do with how hard you can hit somebody, how much you can bench press, how well you hold your liquor, what sports you play, etc. Being a man, to me, means doing the right thing no matter how difficult it is, accepting responsibility for your actions, being bold, rejecting passivity, and providing for your family. You can do any of that by working a blue collar, tough, job, or by sitting in an office.

These guys both fouled up. Kramer got understandably frustrated and probably let it get the better of him. The player's filing assault charges is a huge overreaction and says, to me at least, he's out for himself and will do whatever he can to get his way. If these guys want to be manly, they oughta both step up and admit where they screwed up and be willing to get called out for it.

I agree with you, but I also think the world need some roughneck types just as badly as we need sweet old ladies. As long as they don't break the law the roughneck types should't have to apologize for who they are.

Bisonoline
October 17th, 2012, 09:44 PM

WTF???? He pushed him down. he didnt beat him. Then the analogies you use are so far on the other end of the spectrum its laughable. This is what society has become????????? A bunch of whining mamas boys.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 17th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Leave it at that & public dismantling, huh?!!? PHULEEEZE! You and alpha can shove both of those bully tactics straight up your butt holes for all I care!

All I know is that I'm gonna' get paid! Thanks to the way you two dips ****s have treated me throughout the past few years.

It'll be a win-win for those that consider the AGS community as a second family! More money for me means I'll be able to buy more Air Jordans, flashlights, and maybe even a horseshoe clock...if Rolex makes one!??! Which will prompt me to make even more compelling/insightful posts about my recent purchases.

You're welcome!xblehx

You don't gnome what you are talking about. As soon as you open your mouth the gavel will drop.

http://www.youngupstarts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Judge-Gavel.jpg
JUSTIFIED!

ursus arctos horribilis
October 17th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I agree with you, but I also think the world need some roughneck types just as badly as we need sweet old ladies. As long as they don't break the law the roughneck types should't have to apologize for who they are.

Both you and Jazzman have hit it out of the park on this one. My way of saying it wasn't cloaked with nearly this much eloquence but it's the same concept I was trying to get across.xthumbsupx

MSUBobcat
October 17th, 2012, 10:15 PM
I agree that the push in not quite necessary, but as I said above it's just not a big deal. When I was in junior high our basketball coach jacked kids up against lockers. In high school coaches pushed kids, got in their face and grabbed a facemask and slapped helmets. I would prefer they didn't but I never thought about complaining. Even if I did my dad would've laughed at me. I do think Kramer made a mistake, but an apology and discusison with the you man would be sufficient.

I think alot of people have this misconstrued impression of roughnecks from that stupid *** Black Gold drama show. As someone working the rigs in the Bakken, I know 1st hand that the large majority of the people aren't the hard asses you think they are. They are people flying/driving in for their hitch to support their families and go home, hopefully in the same condition as when they left home. Just thought I'd clear up this misconception, at least from my experience.

That said, any football player should be ashamed of himself for calling a shove an assault.

Franks Tanks
October 17th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I think alot of people have this misconstrued impression of roughnecks from that stupid *** Black Gold drama show. As someone working the rigs in the Bakken, I know 1st hand that the large majority of the people aren't the hard asses you think they are. They are people flying/driving in for their hitch to support their families and go home, hopefully in the same condition as when they left home. Just thought I'd clear up this misconception, at least from my experience.

That said, any football player should be ashamed of himself for calling a shove an assault.

I know roughneck is a specific term for a person who works on a rig, but I ment it is just a general capacity. The scruffy blue coller dude who may be a mechanic, truck driver, roughneck or whatever, and is a bit rough around the edges.

Grizo406
October 17th, 2012, 10:20 PM
You don't gnome what you are talking about. As soon as you open your mouth the gavel will drop.

http://www.youngupstarts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Judge-Gavel.jpg
JUSTIFIED!

What****in'ever...

I'll be available for lunch tomorrow, or Friday, if either you or your life partner are interested.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 17th, 2012, 10:59 PM
What****in'ever...

I'll be available for lunch tomorrow, or Friday, if either you or your life partner are interested.

In an odd collision of topics in this thread it just so happens that Alpha is near the ND border presently getting ready to meet up with my brother and get some help looking to get it on some of that roughnekkin' that MSUBob is talking about but Franks was not specifically referring to.

I however will be available for a function and would request that any further discussion of the matter is done through pm. This is another one of those instances that you think others are interested in when they are not so we'll keep this to ourselves if you don't mind. No offense, just trying to help you understand the difference between your incessant palaver and an important philosophical discussion being had.xthumbsupx

downbythebeach
October 17th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Bottom line is that this guy is supposed to be a professional. You don't work at a academic institution, probably making more money than almost all other staff, and push someone because they made you mad.

Mr. C
October 18th, 2012, 01:10 AM

For what you have to put up with from that pair, I'd sue too.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 18th, 2012, 01:22 AM

Honesty?:D

Jazzman1522
October 18th, 2012, 08:33 AM

Oh, absolutely. I know I'm not cut out for that sort of work.

aust42
October 18th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Anyone ever check out barstoolsports.com? I thought this response on the subject was great:

Jesus ****ing Christ. I have an honest to god question. When did **** like this become illegal? Like I know for a fact 10 years ago college football coaches could pretty much do whatever the **** they wanted to players in practice. Hell my high school baseball coach would do this **** and nobody would blink. The only way you could get in trouble is if you pulled a Woody Hayes and attacked somebody during a game on the other team. Other than that you could pretty much do whatever you wanted to prove a point. When did that stop? When did it become illegal to be mean or try to teach them a lesson? When did tough love become a criminal offense? When was the turning point? Because I guarantee you if you could pinpoint that moment that would be the exact moment we became China’s bitch.

Grizo406
October 18th, 2012, 05:25 PM
In an odd collision of topics in this thread it just so happens that Alpha is near the ND border presently getting ready to meet up with my brother and get some help looking to get it on some of that roughnekkin' that MSUBob is talking about but Franks was not specifically referring to.

I however will be available for a function and would request that any further discussion of the matter is done through pm. This is another one of those instances that you think others are interested in when they are not so we'll keep this to ourselves if you don't mind. No offense, just trying to help you understand the difference between your incessant palaver and an important philosophical discussion being had.xthumbsupx

So, that's a "yes" for Friday lunch? I'm thinking that new Asian place on South Ave, at around 1PM?

If you aren't too busy missing alpha, shoot me a PM...if that fits into your busy schedule, Mr. Soon To Have A Monster Personal Injury Lawsuit Brought Against Him, And His Significant Other.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 18th, 2012, 05:39 PM
So, that's a "yes" for Friday lunch? I'm thinking that new Asian place on South Ave, at around 1PM?

If you aren't too busy missing alpha, shoot me a PM...if that fits into your busy schedule, Mr. Soon To Have A Monster Personal Injury Lawsuit Brought Against Him, And His Significant Other.

Hmm, Personal Injury Suit huh? Maybe you can see the future.

dgtw
October 18th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Graves filed a police report with Pocatello police on Sunday after his family retained Alabama attorney Don Jackson

Why did he go all the way to Alabama for a lawyer? Is he from Alabama? If so, I am ashamed to call him a fellow resident.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 18th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Why did he go all the way to Alabama for a lawyer? Is he from Alabama? If so, I am ashamed to call him a fellow resident.

Don Jackson specializes in fake injury lawsuits.

Grizo406
October 18th, 2012, 06:40 PM

You are wise beyond your years, Mr. C!xthumbsupx

And, you're also #1 on my Character Witness list! Said list will be submitted to Mr. Jackson early next week.

Mr. C
October 19th, 2012, 01:49 AM
You are wise beyond your years, Mr. C!xthumbsupx

And, you're also #1 on my Character Witness list! Said list will be submitted to Mr. Jackson early next week.

Maybe he can fly me into Missoula to do a deposition.

Grizo406
October 19th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Maybe he can fly me into Missoula to do a deposition.

That's a real possibility!

If you've seen the video of what happened concerning this incident, it's clearly a mirrored image of what happens when alpha, Ursus, and myself are hanging out together...alpha & Ursus being Graves, and me as Kramer. If I even sneeze in their presence, both of those two cry babies are running for cover!

Regardless, I've ALWAYS had a ton of respect for Coach Kramer, and I wish him nothing but the very best! The guy is awesome!!

NoCoDanny
October 20th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Agree or disagree with what he did the result is that it's painfully obvious watching them today that the team has quit on him not that I'm complaining we needed this like a shot of Penicillin.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 20th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Agree or disagree with what he did the result is that it's painfully obvious watching them today that the team has quit on him not that I'm complaining we needed this like a shot of Penicillin.

You may not be familiar with how Kramer does things. This is ABSOLUTELY typicalof a Kramer 2nd yr. He comes in, assesses what he has, let's the prima donnas play their way off the team and then plays a whole lot of really young guys that he thinks will be able to hack and have a tough, hard nosed way of doing things. He's willing to let young guys gain experience if they play football his way and if it's anything like it was at EWU or MSU then you watch for ISU to be a real problem for teams starting about the middle of next season. Go check his 2nd year at any school he's turned around.