PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Indiana State, Fargo Dome conquerors

T-Dog
October 13th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Bravo xbowx

Lehigh Football Nation
October 13th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Wow. Never saw it coming. Congratulations.

Bisonator
October 13th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Congrats to ISU and Merry Christmas from our QB and Offensive coordinator!

UNIFanSince1983
October 13th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Congrats to ISU and Merry Christmas from our QB and Offensive coordinator!

At least your coach was a little more classy in defeat...

Drblankstare
October 13th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Congrats Ind St. Bison will bounce back, I'm not too concerned. God the Valley is tough this year.

Apphole
October 13th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Good work, bunnies. Stepped into the loudest FCS venue and took care of business.

Houndawg
October 13th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Tough league this year - I think a 7-4 MVC team deserves a hard look come playoff time....

T-Dog
October 13th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Good work, bunnies. Stepped into the loudest FCS venue and took care of business.

Wrong team. ISUb are the Sycamores.

sgt smash
October 13th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Congrats Larry Birds. First ever win against a #1. Playoffs for you.

Apphole
October 13th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Wrong team. ISUb are the Sycamores.

Oops. It's just the MVFC. Who knows those teams anyway?

MR. CHICKEN
October 13th, 2012, 06:07 PM
UPSET SATURDAY!

AmsterBison
October 13th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Nice job by the ISU-Blue D. Not going to win many games when you throw 2 pick 6's.

Hopefully the Bison learn from this and improve.

Congrats to the Sycamores!

IBleedYellow
October 13th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Brock Jensen sends his regards.

Tapped out from Google Nexus

Bisonator
October 13th, 2012, 06:09 PM
At least your coach was a little more classy in defeat...

Just being honest. I congratulate ISU, I under estimated their defense. But our offense gave that game away. Two pick sixes, and we were in field goal range at the end to tie and our OC decides to throw the damn ball. Unbeleivable!!!

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Awesome performance by ISU!! I never would have thought they would be the team to beat NDSU in the Dome.

Drblankstare
October 13th, 2012, 06:12 PM
I thought that the Bison were out coached badly. It's been awhile since I've thought that.

IBleedYellow
October 13th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Time to learn from it and move on. Brock will learn and rock and roll.

Tapped out from Google Nexus

Hammerhead
October 13th, 2012, 06:28 PM
It seemed like the Bison were never in this game from the start. Our defense only allowed 3 points so there's one bright spot.

semobison
October 13th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Just being honest. I congratulate ISU, I under estimated their defense. But our offense gave that game away. Two pick sixes, and we were in field goal range at the end to tie and our OC decides to throw the damn ball. Unbeleivable!!!

That last pick was on Brock, he was looking at Smith the whole time. I have no problem with the call, but the QB has to know if its not there throw it away. I was thinking lets get 6 and get out of here with a win. Brocks worst game as a Bison but recievers were not getting seperation either. Lets hope this is a wakeup call!

MR. CHICKEN
October 13th, 2012, 06:32 PM
HAPPENS BISON CHIPS........YER EMOTION WAS SPENT...AGIN' DUH 'GUINS...........AWK!

BisonBohl
October 13th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Congrats ISU-B

MTfan4life
October 13th, 2012, 06:38 PM

They still need to win three of their last four just to get to 7 wins, so nothing's guaranteed yet, especially considering they finish with YSU and ISU-r.

sgt smash
October 13th, 2012, 06:41 PM
If they play tough like today, that would be very possible.

frozennorth
October 13th, 2012, 06:43 PM
sounds like an excellent game plan for ISU. congrats.

ElCid
October 13th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Congrats Indiana St! This is why I love FCS football! Hoover Dam, I just another pick wrong on clenz pick 'em!

MTBison
October 13th, 2012, 07:04 PM
FCS football is great, that is why I watch!!!

JSUBison
October 13th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Of all the teams in the MVFC to lose to, ISU-B would be my choice. They've really turned around the past few years, and their fans deserve it for sticking by them in those down years.

Sycamore62
October 13th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Of all the teams in the MVFC to lose to, ISU-B would be my choice. They've really turned around the past few years, and their fans deserve it for sticking by them in those down years.

it takes a little of the sting out of the 0-33 years. I just hope this doesnt cause a letdown at WIU next week

344Johnson
October 13th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Sucks to lose. Never like it. Offense as a whole looked pretty rough today but maybe that had something to do with ISU-B, I don't know. I am sad.

Congrats to any ISU-B fans on the board!

skinny_uncle
October 13th, 2012, 08:09 PM
The Sickamores have really turned things around since their days as the league doormat only a few short years ago.

woffordgrad94
October 13th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Damn, NDSU lost?! That's shocking! Congrats to Indiana State...I know you guys are excited tonight. As for NDSU, this is just a bump in their road...they will definitely bounce back.

Thundar
October 13th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Damn, NDSU lost?! That's shocking! Congrats to Indiana State...I know you guys are excited tonight. As for NDSU, this is just a bump in their road...they will definitely bounce back.

Yep, just like last year

Congrats to ISU

HandoEX
October 14th, 2012, 02:31 AM
Great game by the Indiana State players, coaches, and fans in attendance. Said congrats to a few guests in blue after the game and they were really great people that were thrilled, as they should be. No excuses, the Bison got beat by a team that flat out busted their asses on every down and made big plays. Congrats, and my apologies for my ridiculous score prediction on AGS earlier in the week. Eating crow on that one.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 14th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Congrats to Indiana State. A well deserved win.

Pretty ironic for the Bison......the defense gives up less than 200 yards of total offense and only 1 FG and we still lose......

mgbison
October 14th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Congrats Indiana State. The sycamores beat us at our own game. Play good defense and don't turn the ball over.

Gil Dobie
October 14th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Congrats Indy St!

Laker
October 14th, 2012, 09:01 AM
You've got to hand it to Indiana State to come to Fargo and beat the number one team. Wasn't it just a few years ago that they lost to Quincy, a D2 school, and they were talking about dropping football? This is an amazing win for them.

This may be a wakeup call for the Bison before the playoffs- I guess that we will see.

slostang
October 14th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Congrats ISU. You beata team that I didnot think would lose this year and you did it at their house. Impressive.

Professor Chaos
October 14th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Quit trying to blame Vigen, he didn't throw the INT. When you have a 3 year starter back there I'd expect him to have confidence that he could throw the ball in that scenario. Playing for OT in the scenario would've made me more angry than trying to throw the ball downfield.

Jensen played a poor game and that's a credit to ISU Blue's defense. They forced him to make quick decisions against tight coverage and they made the plays when they needed to.

Agreed. I'm never ever happy to see the Bison lose but I have a lot of respect for Trent Miles and what he's done there to pull that program out of some really dark times. Good for them.

semobison
October 14th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Quit trying to blame Vigen, he didn't throw the INT. When you have a 3 year starter back there I'd expect him to have confidence that he could throw the all in that scenario. Playing for OT in the scenario would've made me more angry than trying to throw the ball downfield.

Jensen played a poor game and that's a credit to ISU Blue's defense. They forced him to make quick decisions against tight coverage and they made the plays when they needed to.

Agreed. I'm never ever happy to see the Bison lose but I have a lot of respect for Trent Miles and what he's done there to pull that program out of some really dark times. Good for them.

Agree completely. The last pick was all on Brock. Gotta understand the situation!

Indianastate45
October 14th, 2012, 06:59 PM
The Bison fans have been very gracious at Sycamorepride. Lots of class. I have no doubt NDSU bounces back. Valley is a meat grinder isn't it?!

PaulsonStadium
October 14th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Any highlights from the game?

THE HERD
October 14th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Congrats Trees! You guys have a pretty salty D!

BearsCountry
October 14th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Every MVFC team expect Southern Illinois and South Dakota have won a game at the FargoDome now.

Twentysix
October 14th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Every MVFC team expect Southern Illinois and South Dakota have won a game at the FargoDome now.

USD probably won one when we were both DII. You would have to ask someone older than I or do the research to gurantee that though.

EDIT: NVM I went through the schedules from 93 to now, USD hasn't won a game in the Fargodome.

skinny_uncle
October 15th, 2012, 08:03 AM

It might sound less impressive when you realize the Salukis have only played there twice.
xcoolx

BISON Thunder
October 15th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Want to add my congrat's to Indiana State. Your team came to Fargo in very business like fashion, and gave a good lickin' to the home towners. If the Sycamores can replicate that defense consistently, and have it become it's identity...it stands a chance to win every game. As much as I do not enjoy watching the Bison lose, it was enjoyable seeing genuine excitement from your players and fans when a couple plays went your way. I hope the fans traveling to Fargo enjoyed the atmosphere...and thanks for bringing the wonderful weather. Good luck the rest of the season.

MarkyMark
October 15th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Any highlights from the game?

Highlights from NDSU Vs. Indiana St. http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=2400&SPID=695&SPSID=11850

Professor Chaos
October 15th, 2012, 08:51 AM
NDSU has also beaten each MVFC team on the road. It's a testament to the strength and parity of the conference if anything.

Vitojr130
October 15th, 2012, 09:44 AM

More like 1st ever win against the Bison! Seriously, I couldn't find a single win for ISU-b against NDSU except for last Sat. Surprised me, that's for sure!

steelbison
October 15th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Congrats to ISU!! I was hoping our players weren't getting as cocky as our fan base. I was wrong!! The coach's and players totally looked past this game.

That said ISU outplayed us, out coached us and deserved to win the game! Hoping that we learn a lesson...Any Given Saturday!!

ysubigred
October 15th, 2012, 11:01 AM
xbowx Congrats to the blue trees!! I made a bold prediction last week that "no one makes it through the Valley UNDEFEATED" didn't think it would happen that fast xeekx SDSU's turn LOL xblehx