PDA

View Full Version : Princeton wins...

DJOM
October 13th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Top-Ranked Tiger Defense Pitches 19-0 Shutout, Remains Perfect In Ivies

van
October 13th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Congrats, big turnaround for the Tigers.

Ivytalk
October 13th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Nice win. Harvard prevails next week.

Bogus Megapardus
October 13th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Congratulations to the Tigers. Shutting out Brown is not an easy task.

bulldog10jw
October 13th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Top-Ranked Tiger Defense Pitches 19-0 Shutout, Remains Perfect In Ivies

Very dominant performance by Princeton. I'm starting to be a believer.....but Harvard is not Brown. You may well sweep the other games though.

Go...gate
October 13th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Congratulations to the Tigers. Shutting out Brown is not an easy task.

First time Brown blanked in 162 games.

ngineer
October 13th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Lehigh's win over Princeton looking better all the time. Should be a heck of a game with the Crimson.

ngineer
October 13th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Huge win. Changed perceptions. To put it in perspective: first 2-0 Ivy League start for us in six years. We've won more games in the last three weeks than in the last two years combined. This was our first shutout in seven years. We did it missing key starters. A month ago reasonable folks had us predicted to finish last or next-to-last in the league. Now people are erasing those W's they penciled in on their calendars.

I'm so proud I could just bust.

It's always nice to see a program, especially one with a storied tradition, get back on track.

Ivytalk
October 13th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Huge win. Changed perceptions. To put it in perspective: first 2-0 Ivy League start for us in six years. We've won more games in the last three weeks than in the last two years combined. This was our first shutout in seven years. We did it missing key starters. A month ago reasonable folks had us predicted to finish last or next-to-last in the league. Now people are erasing those W's they penciled in on their calendars.

I'm so proud I could just bust.

Enjoy this one, Babar. Reality sets in next week.

RichH2
October 13th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Aw, ivy let Tigers enjoy today.
Babar,Djom congrats Surace has team heading right direvtion. Learning how to win. If Havard thinks you are Bucknell they are in for a rude awakening.

Ivytalk
October 14th, 2012, 06:28 AM
Aw, ivy let Tigers enjoy today.
Babar,Djom congrats Surace has team heading right direvtion. Learning how to win. If Havard thinks you are Bucknell they are in for a rude awakening.

No, I'm pleased that Princeton is turning things around. Big props to them. Murphy will not let his team take them lightly. Should be an excellent game next week.

DJOM
October 14th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Ivy, in my opinion Harvard should just take the week off. There is no need to practice for Princeton. Just relax and look forward to the game at Dartmouth. That's a long ride and guys should be focused on them.

Ivytalk
October 14th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Ivy, in my opinion Harvard should just take the week off. There is no need to practice for Princeton. Just relax and look forward to the game at Dartmouth. That's a long ride and guys should be focused on them.

No way will the Crimson look past the Tigers of Old Nassau! I think they were sort of looking past San Diego in game 1, and they needed a fourth quarter rally to pull it out. But they've been focused since then. I believe Harvard will win, albeit by a closer margin than any game this year.

DJOM
October 14th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I am really happy to see the Tigers beat Brown. Hopefully they will have turned the corner. Losing, like winning, is contagious. Best of luck next weekend. Playoffs or not, there is nothing that can beat a world class Ivy Education.

Ivytalk
October 14th, 2012, 04:12 PM
I am really happy to see the Tigers beat Brown. Hopefully they will have turned the corner. Losing, like winning, is contagious. Best of luck next weekend. Playoffs or not, there is nothing that can beat a world class Ivy Education.
And the same to you, DJOM! If Princeton wins, I will get well-deserved earfuls from members of the Princeton family into which I married!

DJOM
October 14th, 2012, 06:26 PM
That is a lot of brain power under one roof. Should Princeton win, they will probably be so excited they will not even think to give you grief...Of course, on the other hand, that maybe wrong. Have a good week and hopefully it will be an injury free game.