PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Robinson Watch

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 13th, 2012, 08:57 AM
We don't have another Towson or Southeast Missouri State type story line this season (at least AFAIK) so IMO the ER Award will go to the coach of an undefeated team.

I think Craig Bohl is the safest bet a this point. I really don't see NDSU losing a regular-season game from here on out. If they are the only undefeated team it should be a landslide vote.

I think the only people who will have a case against an undefeated NDSU are Tim Walsh (Cal Poly) and Andy Coan (Lehigh), contingent on them finishing 11-0.

woffordgrad94
October 13th, 2012, 11:52 AM
We don't have another Towson or Southeast Missouri State type story line this season (at least AFAIK) so IMO the ER Award will go to the coach of an undefeated team.

I think Craig Bohl is the safest bet a this point. I really don't see NDSU losing a regular-season game from here on out. If they are the only undefeated team it should be a landslide vote.

I think the only people who will have a case against an undefeated NDSU are Tim Walsh (Cal Poly) and Andy Coan (Lehigh), contingent on them finishing 11-0.

I agree.

Thundar
October 13th, 2012, 12:13 PM
We don't have another Towson or Southeast Missouri State typ story line this season (at least AFAIK) so IMO the ER Award will go to the coach of an undefeated team.

Although last week this team completely shocked me with the domination I can see up stumbling at Illinois st

Longhorn
October 13th, 2012, 07:39 PM
I think Craig Bohl is the safest bet a this point. I really don't see NDSU losing a regular-season game from here on out.

oops.

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 13th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Can you NDSU folks ever forgive me?

eaglewraith
October 13th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Can you NDSU folks ever forgive me?

You had one job.