PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Predictions 10/13

wapiti
October 11th, 2012, 02:37 PM
EWU 24 @ MSU 30 This game could go any which way. I went with my homer and homefield advantage.

SUU 21 @ UM 35 UM appears to be righting the ship. UNC was a good team to start that with. SUU will be a good next step. I would love to see SUU win this, but I just do not see that happening.

NAU 27 @ ND 24 NAU continues to roll and ND continues to stumble. Welcome to the Big Sky ND.

UCD 35 @ ISU 17 UCD finally gets an easier game, and they take the W.

WSU 22 @ Sac 38 Sac at home easily takes the W

NC 17 @ CP 41 CP at home easily takes the W

Screamin_Eagle174
October 11th, 2012, 03:44 PM
45-8 on the year, and tied with 29 other people for 35th place in the Big Sky Challenge.

SUU 31 @ 35 UM

EWU 34 @ 27 MSU

NAU 38 @ 28 UND

UCD 24 @ 17 ISU

WSU 35 @ 30 SAC

UNC 10 @ 35 CP

frozennorth
October 11th, 2012, 03:51 PM
ewu
um
nau
ucd
sac
cp

MSUBobcat
October 11th, 2012, 05:35 PM
EWU 27 @ MSU 31 - I don't think EWU will have much success running the ball, but MSU will struggle against the pass. If MSU doesn't put the ball on the ground (9 fumbles lost vs. 9 fumbles recovered for EWU), I believe the Cats pull off a hard fought victory at home.

SUU 21 @ UM 31 - UM is at home with their backs against the wall. Win out - playoffs basically assured; lose 1 game (with the Brawl still looming) - playoffs iffy; lose 2 - no playoffs.

NAU 27 @ UND 20 - Part of me thinks UND pulls this one out at home, but Bauman could be in for a big day. Tough schedule for UND continues to batter the 1st year BSC members.

UC-D 34 @ ISU 20 - UC-D has played CP and MSU to one score losses and ISU is, well, ISU.

WSU 20 @ Sac St 38 - Tough times continue to rain on the BBQ.

UNC 14 @ CP 45 - No brainer. Only question will be how badly the Bears get throttled.

JALMOND
October 11th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Tired last night, did not get these out. My apologies to all. Currently sit at a very palty 43-10 and need to turn things around in a hurry. Six games and Portland State has the bye so no help there. Here are my predictions for this weekend.

EWU at MSU---The Bobcats have displayed a knack for coming back in the fourth quarter for the win, having done that last weekend at UC-Davis. The Eagles, meanwhile, were quickly dispatching North Dakota at home. The best two teams in the conference right now, who wins? Go with the home team...MSU 38, EWU 35.

NAU at UND---One way to kill a good run is to take a break. The Lumberjacks took last week off to prepare for this weekend at North Dakota. The Dakotans were getting a rude welcome at the hands of Eastern Washington on the road. Can they recover? At their dome, anything is possible...UND 34, NAU 32.

UNC at CP---The Mustangs last Friday were leaving Weber State as the winners. Now they head home to face the reeling Bears who looked pretty good for a half against the big bad Montana team. Maybe closer than people think, but still...CP 28, UNC 17.

SUU at UM---Have the Grizzlies turned the corner? They got a good road win last week at Northern Colorado. Now they entertain the Thunderbirds who looked rather ordinary at home against an eager Sacramento State team. Has anyone told them how dangerous the Grizzlies are at home?...UM 38, SUU 31.

UCD at ISU---Lately, the Aggies have found ways to put points on the board to go with that awesome defense, except for last week's game against Montana State. Now they go on the road to face an unsure Idaho State team, fresh off a shellacking at Portland State. Will the Bengals wake up this time?...UCD 25, ISU 10.

WSU at Sac State---The Wildcats are looking better, at least at home, like last week when they stayed with Cal Poly for three quarters. However, they go on the road this weekend to face the Hornets, who have been looking better themselves, albeit away from home. Maybe this game should be played at the Wildcats home field...Sac State 28, WSU 21.

mvemjsunpx
October 12th, 2012, 12:28 AM
NoCo 17-41 Cal Poly — Probably won't be as ugly as some expect, but it still won't be close

Weber 23-37 Sac State — Weber outgained CP by nearly 200 yards last week & still got thumped

UC Davis 34-17 Idaho St. — Line play is key: ISU is being outrushed by 293 ypg and has a 15-2 sack deficit

Suutah 24-38 Montana — The T-Birds are 2-4 despite a +10 turnover margin

EWU 30-33 Montana St. — Vernon Adams to make his first start in a hostile environment

NAU 42-31 NoDak — UND's backs are to the wall, but they won't stop Bauman

coover
October 12th, 2012, 01:09 AM
From an earlier post in another thread ...

Eastern Washington beats Montana State easily. There will be a 2 TD difference.

Cal Poly has fun at home with Northern Colorado in a fairly high scoring game. Poly wins by at least 3 TDs.

North Dakota is mad about its last 2 defeats and will beat Northern Arizona by 10.

Montana will find Brad Sorensen difficult, but will beat Southern Utah by 10.

Sacramento State will keep the out of control but talented Weber State winless and will beat them by 6.

UC Davis will love it in Idaho State and will win by 17.

Portland State will beat Bye by an insurmountable amount. They can literally choose the score. About the only teams that may not beat Bye this year in the Big Sky is Weber State and/or Idaho State.

darell1976
October 12th, 2012, 08:22 AM
47-6 and tied for 4th in the Big Sky Challenge

Cal Poly
Sac St
UC Davis
UM
MSU
UND

UNDBIZ
October 12th, 2012, 09:27 AM

Cal Poly
Sac St
UC Davis
UM
EWU
UND

wapiti
October 12th, 2012, 09:53 AM
My record for the year on my BSC picks stands at 47 - 6.
I missed Sac's W last week against SUU.

EWU 24 @ MSU 30 This game could go any which way. I went with my homer and homefield advantage.

SUU 21 @ UM 35 UM appears to be righting the ship. UNC was a good team to start that with. SUU will be a good next step. I would love to see SUU win this, but I just do not see that happening.

NAU 27 @ ND 24 NAU continues to roll and ND continues to stumble. Welcome to the Big Sky ND.

UCD 35 @ ISU 17 UCD finally gets an easier game, and they take the W.

WSU 22 @ Sac 38 Sac at home easily takes the W

NC 17 @ CP 41 CP at home easily takes the W

darell1976
October 12th, 2012, 10:00 AM

Cal Poly
Sac St
UC Davis
UM
EWU
UND

Trying to pass me in the Big Sky challenge?xtroublex

MSUBobcat
October 12th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Trying to pass me in the Big Sky challenge?xtroublex

Or maybe he's trying to spot you a lead... ;):D

JALMOND
October 14th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Tired last night, did not get these out. My apologies to all. Currently sit at a very palty 43-10 and need to turn things around in a hurry. Six games and Portland State has the bye so no help there. Here are my predictions for this weekend.

EWU at MSU---The Bobcats have displayed a knack for coming back in the fourth quarter for the win, having done that last weekend at UC-Davis. The Eagles, meanwhile, were quickly dispatching North Dakota at home. The best two teams in the conference right now, who wins? Go with the home team...MSU 38, EWU 35.

NAU at UND---One way to kill a good run is to take a break. The Lumberjacks took last week off to prepare for this weekend at North Dakota. The Dakotans were getting a rude welcome at the hands of Eastern Washington on the road. Can they recover? At their dome, anything is possible...UND 34, NAU 32.

UNC at CP---The Mustangs last Friday were leaving Weber State as the winners. Now they head home to face the reeling Bears who looked pretty good for a half against the big bad Montana team. Maybe closer than people think, but still...CP 28, UNC 17.

SUU at UM---Have the Grizzlies turned the corner? They got a good road win last week at Northern Colorado. Now they entertain the Thunderbirds who looked rather ordinary at home against an eager Sacramento State team. Has anyone told them how dangerous the Grizzlies are at home?...UM 38, SUU 31.

UCD at ISU---Lately, the Aggies have found ways to put points on the board to go with that awesome defense, except for last week's game against Montana State. Now they go on the road to face an unsure Idaho State team, fresh off a shellacking at Portland State. Will the Bengals wake up this time?...UCD 25, ISU 10.

WSU at Sac State---The Wildcats are looking better, at least at home, like last week when they stayed with Cal Poly for three quarters. However, they go on the road this weekend to face the Hornets, who have been looking better themselves, albeit away from home. Maybe this game should be played at the Wildcats home field...Sac State 28, WSU 21.

This is just bad. 3-3 again, puts me at 46-13. Absolutely terrible!