PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh-Georgetown Thread

Pages : [1] 2

LEHIGH61
October 10th, 2012, 05:16 PM
It's time for Lehigh to realize it's potential.

LEHIGH61
October 10th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Is there any possibility that the game will be streamed? 2 years ago I remember watching the game -it wasn't very clear but it was better than radio.

Hawk98
October 10th, 2012, 05:25 PM
I think the Hoyas have something, but they charge $10 for a monthly subscription.

Bogus Megapardus
October 10th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Is there any possibility that the game will be streamed? 2 years ago I remember watching the game -it wasn't very clear but it was better than radio.

Supposedly it will be on CBS ULive, which is subscription-based ($14.95 per month). If so, then it also should be available for "preview" through the "usual sources."

However, let me just add a thing or two here about Georgetown's history when it comes to broadcasting Patriot League games . . . xrolleyesx

RichH2
October 10th, 2012, 05:56 PM
LU tickets are sold out. Guess I'll be sitting with Hoyas.

Awhole game is no longer a luxury. Andy must fix the problem.
Vinnie and Mahoney may be out. Suggs is back. All told team healthy. GU has some very good players but not much quality depth anywhere. Expect a great day and a win. I hope its not another coronary special.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 10th, 2012, 06:06 PM

Awhole game is no longer a luxury. Andy must fix the problem.
Vinnie and Mahoney may be out. Suggs is back. All told team healthy. GU has some very good players but not much quality depth anywhere. Expect a great day and a win. I hope its not another coronary special.

Lehigh sold out their allotment? Wow! I was there two years ago and they weren't collecting/selling tickets on the away side. We just walked in.

I've been to Georgetown twice, '04 and '10, and loved it! It's a shame the facility isn't better because the setting is fantastic!

Bogus Megapardus
October 10th, 2012, 06:21 PM

Hey Rich - Is Georgetown still trying to use the ill-situated, condemnable wooden bleachers on the "visitor's side?" If not, Lehigh fans will be sitting alongside the home fans no matter where you get your ticket.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 10th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Hey Rich - Is Georgetown still trying to use the ill-situated, condemnable wooden bleachers on the "visitor's side?" If not, Lehigh fans will be sitting alongside the home fans no matter where you get your ticket.

Two years ago the away side consisted of about 8 rows of blue chairbacks if i remember correctly.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 10th, 2012, 06:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=GGvjDXL8DJU

DFW HOYA
October 10th, 2012, 06:39 PM

Yes, and they're two years older...

http://www.hoyasaxa.com/sports/images/stadia-msf.jpg

RichH2
October 10th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Alright, I am now glad we sold out. Son getting home side ticks from GU. DFW good place for breakfast in the area?

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 10th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Lehigh-Georgetown series since 2001

2001 Lehigh 41 Georgetown 14
2002 Lehigh 69 Georgetown 0
2003 Lehigh 45 Georgetown 24
2004 Lehigh 49 Georgetown 18
2005 Lehigh 46 Georgetown 14
2006 Lehigh 28 Georgetown 3
2007 Lehigh 45 Georgetown 0
2008 Lehigh 33 Georgetown 13
2009 Lehigh 27 Georgetown 0
2010 Lehigh 24 Georgetown 7
2011 Lehigh 34 Georgetown 12

RichH2
October 10th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Kind of gruesome for Hoyas , one hopes the trend continues. Hoyas are still a better team than last yr. 3rd string QB really limits them. Still surprised they scored so easily vs Rams.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 10th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Kind of gruesome for Hoyas , one hopes the trend continues. Hoyas are still a better team than last yr. 3rd string QB really limits them. Still surprised they scored so easily vs Rams.

You think they're better than last year? I'm not sure about that. I think their defense was much better last season.

The biggest difference from last year is their -5 turnover margin. Last year they were well into the + side of the ledger. In fact, I'm pretty sure they were one of the top 5 teams in TO margin.

DFW HOYA
October 10th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Alright, I am now glad we sold out. Son getting home side ticks from GU. DFW good place for breakfast in the area?

Opens at 10:00 am.
http://www.clydes.com/georgetown

RichH2
October 10th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Thanks DFW. Are you going to game?

DFW HOYA
October 10th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Thanks DFW. Are you going to game?

Would like to, but it's not in the budget. Traveled to the Princeton and Brown games, but will settle to catch this on the online radio feed.

It's very difficult to beat the Engineers with a first string QB, much less a third string one.

RichH2
October 10th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Understand. This is my only away game this yr. Always count Lafayette as a home.game.

ngineer
October 10th, 2012, 08:41 PM
You think they're better than last year? I'm not sure about that. I think their defense was much better last season.

The biggest difference from last year is their -5 turnover margin. Last year they were well into the + side of the ledger. In fact, I'm pretty sure they were one of the top 5 teams in TO margin.

yes, if I recall correctly, the Hoyas had one of the top +/- ratios in the country which was a key component of their succesful season. However, this year, their D seems to be stil quite strong, especially the front seven. Very mobile LBs and very athletic DL. I think their DE's have been very good and will seek to put a lot of pressure on Colvin. I'd like to see a solid run game to neutralize the pass rush. Cecchini needs to develop a scheme to free up Spadola. The last few games opponents secondaries have been getting away with murder on holding him well down field. Rational--rather take a 15 yard penalty than 60 yard bomb, and we know the refs won't call it every play. Still, up to the OC change things up-maybe put him in motion more forcing the DB's and LB's to move positions. However, we have seen Haggins and Soto become big factors the past two weeks, and that will continue with continued focus on Spadola. Pellegrini should dress, though may not start aand Mahoney will be late decision. Frosh Raub did a nice job filling in for Mahoney last week. Surprised the entire alotment of tix for LU fans are sold--does that mean the entire visitor's side or a portion of it? I thhnk the visitors' side holds about 1,500. It would be nice to 'take over' the MSF. Hopefully alot of VA, DC and MD alums showing up.
Wish I could make it, but granddaughter #2 is expected to arrive Friday/Saturday.

DFW HOYA
October 10th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Surprised the entire alotment of tix for LU fans are sold--does that mean the entire visitor's side or a portion of it? I thhnk the visitors' side holds about 1,500. It would be nice to 'take over' the MSF. Hopefully alot of VA, DC and MD alums showing up.
Wish I could make it, but granddaughter #2 is expected to arrive Friday/Saturday.

The 800 seat east side is not necessarily all visitors. For the last home game, a third of it was blocked off for students. The home site "seats" roughly 1,700.

As the link below entails, it doesn't figure to get any better anytime soon...how many PL coaches would want to sell that to recruits?

RichH2
October 10th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Congrats n. Guess that gets you a pass. Gu O handicapped which hurts their D. very little depth.

ngineer
October 11th, 2012, 11:14 PM
The 800 seat east side is not necessarily all visitors. For the last home game, a third of it was blocked off for students. The home site "seats" roughly 1,700.As the link below entails, it doesn't figure to get any better anytime soon...how many PL coaches would want to sell that to recruits?

Geez, I thought the stadium fit about 3,500. When I was down there two years ago I sort of did an estimate on one section and multiplied...maybe I assumed smaller asses per row...!

ngineer
October 11th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Congrats n. Guess that gets you a pass. Gu O handicapped which hurts their D. very little depth.

Thanks! Daughter just left for the hospital. We have granddaughter #1 for the night and will "await the call".

Sader87
October 12th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Lehigh-Georgetown series since 2001

2001 Lehigh 41 Georgetown 14
2002 Lehigh 69 Georgetown 0
2003 Lehigh 45 Georgetown 24
2004 Lehigh 49 Georgetown 18
2005 Lehigh 46 Georgetown 14
2006 Lehigh 28 Georgetown 3
2007 Lehigh 45 Georgetown 0
2008 Lehigh 33 Georgetown 13
2009 Lehigh 27 Georgetown 0
2010 Lehigh 24 Georgetown 7
2011 Lehigh 34 Georgetown 12

I hope you're proud....we lost to the Hoyas the last two years to give them some sort of hope.....

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Game Preview is out:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2012/10/game-preview-lehigh-at-georgetown.html

Something for ng to read while awaiting his new grandchild!

DFW HOYA
October 12th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Geez, I thought the stadium fit about 3,500. When I was down there two years ago I sort of did an estimate on one section and multiplied...maybe I assumed smaller asses per row...!

The problem is that the home stands are not proportional and basically run from the south 10 yard line north to the 30 yard line, as opposed to most bleacher arrangements which are balanced. The only other "stadium" I've seen like this was the pre-renovation Butler Bowl. As such, the press box (and it is actually three box-like structures, much to the consternation of Keith Groller and the Lehigh Valley press corps) is on one side of the stands, not in the center.

A pending issue with the MSF (amidst all the other deficiencies) is the lifespan of the turf. FieldTurf is expected to last 7-10 years, but not when it is used 14-16 hours a day. The last time I was there, the baseball team was out there practicing.

It is showing its age.

Gater
October 12th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Have you guys ever thought about playing your home games at Georgetown College?

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 12th, 2012, 02:00 PM
The problem is that the home stands are not proportional and basically run from the south 10 yard line north to the 30 yard line, as opposed to most bleacher arrangements which are balanced. The only other "stadium" I've seen like this was the pre-renovation Butler Bowl. As such, the press box (and it is actually three box-like structures, much to the consternation of Keith Groller and the Lehigh Valley press corps) is on one side of the stands, not in the center.

A pending issue with the MSF (amidst all the other deficiencies) is the lifespan of the turf. FieldTurf is expected to last 7-10 years, but not when it is used 14-16 hours a day. The last time I was there, the baseball team was out there practicing.

It is showing its age.

DFW,

What happened to the blue chair backs that used to be on the away side?

DFW HOYA
October 12th, 2012, 02:05 PM
DFW, What happened to the blue chair backs that used to be on the away side?

That was the home side. They're still there, like everything else that was in place on 9/17/2005.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2012, 02:07 PM
My game breakdown is finally out:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2012/10/game-breakdown-lehigh-at-georgetown.html

The Hoyas scare me.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 12th, 2012, 02:17 PM

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2012/10/game-breakdown-lehigh-at-georgetown.html

The Hoyas scare me.

I'm confident about this one. I think getting into league play will help with the mental lapses.

I also think you'll see some "new wrinkles" in the offense.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2012, 02:22 PM
I'm confident about this one. I think getting into league play will help with the mental lapses.

I also think you'll see some "new wrinkles" in the offense.

I hope you're right. I've just seen so many of them, I have to doubt it until I see it.

RichH2
October 12th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Going out to find some Peroni.
Hoyas not a walkover . Low scoring first half. LU takes over z2nd half. Hoyas bigger amd more athletic than past but lack depth. Moore probably locked on Ryan. Dave should still go to him to break a big play.

LUHawker
October 12th, 2012, 02:54 PM

The Hoyas scare me.

Com'on LFN. Stop being Chicken Little. You say the same thing about G'Town every year. "They're getting better, this isn't 2001, they've made strides, they've got some athletes." I watched that debacle against Princeton and saw nothing from them. This is Lehigh's break-out game. Stop trying to sell web-traffic. xsmiley_wix

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Com'on LFN. Stop being Chicken Little. You say the same thing about G'Town every year. "They're getting better, this isn't 2001, they've made strides, they've got some athletes." I watched that debacle against Princeton and saw nothing from them. This is Lehigh's break-out game. Stop trying to sell web-traffic. xsmiley_wix

That's just it. You don't see anything, and then you turn your back a second, and they've won the game. They do it constantly - especially against teams that give them opportunities.

DFW HOYA
October 12th, 2012, 03:05 PM
I don't think the Engineers are too worried about this one. As noted on another preview:

"Georgetown has been outscored 48-23 in the first 15 minutes [this season]. During that same period, Lehigh is a combined 70-14. For Georgetown to compete in the second half, it must be competitive in the second quarter."

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 12th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Lehigh can't turnover the ball and give the Hoya's a short field. I don't think Georgetown can successfully drive the ball against a solid Lehigh defense.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Umm..

BREAKING: #Lehigh Sr. All-American WR Ryan Spadola (mono) will not play tomorrow at #Georgetown. So. Josh Parris will start.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 12th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Umm..

HUH?!?!

RichH2
October 12th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Hoyas touting OL. Big enuf finally. The one time I saw them on tv I was not overwhelmed. Solid but not enuf. Agree GU unlikely they can drive the field very often if at all. D on the other hand very good LBs and Moore.. Little else.

RichH2
October 12th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Spadola out? Mono ,he will be out for a while . Damn.

RichH2
October 12th, 2012, 03:27 PM
True. LoRe tweeted it a short while ago. Those wrinkles mentioned earlier will now be necessary.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2012, 03:34 PM

Hope you got a whole case of Peronis at the beer distributor.

RichH2
October 12th, 2012, 03:37 PM
I'm adding some Remy Martin for some Depth Cherges.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 12th, 2012, 03:38 PM

I think he will be back for the Holy Cross game. If nothing else it will hurt his draft/NFL stock and any post season recognition.

I still think Lehigh will be ok. They have enough weapons on offense to overcome this. If I'm Georgetown I don't know what to prepare for now.

RichH2
October 12th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Nice spin Owl. Josh is good. Soto, Kurfis and Haggins give Mike options which he has used all yr. But w/o Ryan demanding double coverage , these guys need to step up.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2012, 03:52 PM
I think he will be back for the Holy Cross game. If nothing else it will hurt his draft/NFL stock and any post season recognition.

It might, but if NFL teams are paying attention, they might get a free agent steal out of this deal.

LehighU11
October 12th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Nice spin Owl. Josh is good. Soto, Kurfis and Haggins give Mike options which he has used all yr. But w/o Ryan demanding double coverage , these guys need to step up.

Agreed. Soto and Haggins really stepped up last week, and I believe we'll see the same tomorrow. Provided that special teams doesn't turn the ball over and Colvin continues to make good decisions under pressure, I think they'll come back with a W.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 12th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Agreed. Soto and Haggins really stepped up last week, and I believe we'll see the same tomorrow. Provided that special teams doesn't turn the ball over and Colvin continues to make good decisions under pressure, I think they'll come back with a W.

Lehigh needs to show the ability to stretch the field. While Colvin has improved leaps and bounds, I still get nervous when he has to make "high traffic" throws.

What is usually the recovery time for mono? 3 to 4 weeks i'm guessing? This might explain Ryan's sluggish play last week.

RichH2
October 12th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Sort of explains his lack of catches last coupla weeks. If he's had it for 2-3 weeks already at least 2 more weeks is my guess. Even then it takes a while for some to get back to 100%.
Expect to see a lot of Knott. He can certainly stretch the field.

LUHawker
October 12th, 2012, 04:30 PM
That's just it. You don't see anything, and then you turn your back a second, and they've won the game. They do it constantly - especially against teams that give them opportunities.

Nope. That was a game that Princeton absolutely should have won, but inexplicably, imploded. It wasn't as if G'Town suddenly found a way to win; it was more that PU found a way to lose.

van
October 12th, 2012, 04:34 PM

Well, gives Parris a chance to show his stuff and perhaps Knott.

RichH2
October 12th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Usually a month for symptoms to leave. Most importznt is swelling of spleen . Fatigue may last longer. We should not anticipate his return for a while. Perhaps Gate.

CFBfan
October 12th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Nope. That was a game that Princeton absolutely should have won, but inexplicably, imploded. It wasn't as if G'Town suddenly found a way to win; it was more that PU found a way to lose.

Hoyas win this one by 6!

bulldog10jw
October 12th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Hoyas win this one by 6!

You may need our refs to make that happen? They're for rent. Dial 1-800-YALE FIX

RichH2
October 12th, 2012, 09:10 PM
We put a bid in to rent them for the rest of the season.

bulldog10jw
October 12th, 2012, 09:17 PM
We put a nid in to rent them for the rest of the season.

They are only available to the underdogs, after all, the favorites shouldn't need them. However, you could "Block" any other teams bid if you call first. Of course, all this only applies if Yale is not actually going to use them.

Pard4Life
October 12th, 2012, 09:34 PM
You may need our refs to make that happen? They're for rent. Dial 1-800-YALE FIX

We signed them up tomorrow... should be fun.

RichH2
October 12th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Rules, so many rules. I'll throw in a keg.

bulldog10jw
October 12th, 2012, 09:50 PM
We signed them up tomorrow... should be fun.

You THINK you signed them up. :D

bulldog10jw
October 12th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Rules, so many rules. I'll throw in a keg.

You're on the right track. xthumbsupx

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2012, 10:00 PM
I'll bring the Peroni!

ngineer
October 12th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Getting back in touch after birth of granddaughter today....Hadn't heard about Spadola...wow. Might explain his lackluster stats the past two weeks. Gotta dance with who brung you, so a lot of guys will get a chance to shine. Parrish has looked good in limited time, and Kurfis and Soto really need to assert themselves. Haggins can make a signature statement after his nice game last week. Main thing is for Lehigh to protect the ball and not make mental mistakes. The focus of the 'new season' should help. Weather looks good.

ngineer
October 12th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Game Preview is out:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2012/10/game-preview-lehigh-at-georgetown.html

Something for ng to read while awaiting his new grandchild!

Thanks, Chuck. Enjoyed as usual.. Granddaughter arrived at 11:22 a.m. Beautiful. Can the game be viewed "live" on the Georgetown website hookup for $10?

Hawk98
October 12th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Getting back in touch after birth of granddaughter today....Hadn't heard about Spadola...wow. Might explain his lackluster stats the past two weeks. Gotta dance with who brung you, so a lot of guys will get a chance to shine. Parrish has looked good in limited time, and Kurfis and Soto really need to assert themselves. Haggins can make a signature statement after his nice game last week. Main thing is for Lehigh to protect the ball and not make mental mistakes. The focus of the 'new season' should help. Weather looks good.

Congrats on the granddaughter.

RichH2
October 12th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Nice going granpa. Expect I'll be joining you in a couple of months. DFW did put up access. I believe it is live feed. My son and I are heading down.

DFW HOYA
October 13th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Georgetown wil have a live feed, but note the following:

1. Like many CBS-run college web sites, there's a $9.95 charge.
2. It's a very, very simple setup--one camera. No screen graphics. No down and distance unless they pan to the scoreboard.
3. There is audio with it, but it's from an announcer in the box and not from a radio setup.

If that's OK, enjoy.

CFBfan
October 13th, 2012, 04:40 AM

ha! well played

ngineer
October 13th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Georgetown wil have a live feed, but note the following:

1. Like many CBS-run college web sites, there's a $9.95 charge.
2. It's a very, very simple setup--one camera. No screen graphics. No down and distance unless they pan to the scoreboard.
3. There is audio with it, but it's from an announcer in the box and not from a radio setup.

If that's OK, enjoy.

Thanks! Good enough,and better than just radio. I can put the Lehigh radio coverage on and watch on the computer. $10 is worth it.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 10:17 AM
I'm going to be at work so if anyone can post updates I would greatly appreciate it.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 11:39 AM
About 20 minutes until kickoff. Avoiding turnovers is the biggest thing imo. Barket might have a Colgate type game.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Lehigh fumbles, Hoyas make them pay...

7-0 GU

RichH2
October 13th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Fumbled snap. GU revovers. Drives in for TD.
I would get to see more listening on radio. So low not much of a vantage point. Andy clearly not successful in getting team to focus yet.
Never been here , wow tiny lousy site lines.

Bogus Megapardus
October 13th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Link (http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/146584/2/watch-lehigh-vs-georgetown.html) :)

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Let me say again. Get a QB!!! Int at GT 15

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:36 PM
End of 1Q GT 7-0

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 12:36 PM
You can't keep surviving self inflicted wounds. This is the recipe to lose.

RichH2
October 13th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Thanks, nowI am watching on phone also. Good luck at Yale.

Team absolutely flat. GU moving ball. So many mistakes by us.

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I may need to turn the sound off and get the radio out these guys are annoying

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Lehigh seems flat. Holding call brings back a 10yd run for GT

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:39 PM
3rd and 10 on 39

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:40 PM
QB scramble to 47 GT punting

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Punt rolls to 1yd line big roll helps

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Rocket screen for 1st down

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Almost a pick six on another bad pressured pass by Colvin, just like last weeks Columbia pick 6

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Fumble GT, Lehigh ball on GT 31

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:51 PM
1st and goal from 5

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Barkett scores on a pitch

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:53 PM
7-7

van
October 13th, 2012, 12:54 PM
wow, out of the I and a TD! We can't run anything out of the I formation.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Ok, no more dumb mistakes!

RichH2
October 13th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Zach broke tackle and bulled for td

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:57 PM
How good are these announcers? Talking about Lehigh "they are not playing a cupcake schedule" ... They are better than I first thought xlolx

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:57 PM
GT 3 and out

van
October 13th, 2012, 12:58 PM
no sound on my stream?

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Another muffed punt, but Dormervil falls on it

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Blown coverage and LU hits a 50 yd seam route to GT 35

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Another muffed punt, but Dormervil falls on it

Their punt return team has been terrible!

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Hurry up offense down to the 20

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Pick 6!!!!!!

van
October 13th, 2012, 01:01 PM
unbelieveable

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:01 PM
When will we realize that Tim Tebow, I mean Mike Colvin is not a QB

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah this is ridiculous....Colvin isn't ready to play today...

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Another INT at LU 48

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 01:07 PM
I think streak dies today....4 turnovers in the first half?

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:08 PM
He is going to cost them a game and it might well be this one.

RichH2
October 13th, 2012, 01:09 PM
He has regressed to last yr. Another game where we score all the points. This time we are losing. Mike is the epitome of inconsistent. What a terrible throw. Wr not stepping up either. Ryan loss hurts.

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:09 PM
GT on the 12

Go...gate
October 13th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Looks like a hell of a tough game!

Bogus Megapardus
October 13th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Ummm . . . *GULP* . . . Go Hoyas?

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:11 PM
I really can not believe they do not have a good QB on the roster, cause if any of them were good they would be this guy out

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Bogie, just to let you know GTs feed is not good

FG blocked huge

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Tebow back in at QB

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Another INT!!!!

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:15 PM
On the LU 38 with 9 secs left

RichH2
October 13th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Disgusted and sober. Bad combination.
Spin 4 TOs and only down by7 . Damn.

Engineer86
Completion to 30 and. 47 yd FG missed

crusader11
Pretty to easy to see this one coming.

RichH2
October 13th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Wow Colvin beyond bad.

van
Atrocious first half, good thing GT is not that good or it would be game over.

Engineer86
LU Must change QB at halftime 4 TOs?

DFW HOYA
As you may gain by now, red zone conversion isn't a good stat for Georgetown.

Nor is FG conversion of late.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Is it halftime?

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Pretty to easy to see this one coming.

Pretty easy to see this comment coming, as long as LU plays Colvin until the bullet is not dodged, that comment is hanging there

Sader87
October 13th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I think anyone, save for Bucknell, can realistically beat anyone in the PL this year....

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Halftime

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Lehigh has no business winning this game given the way Colvin has turned the ball over.

crusader11
Georgetown really isn't that bad of a team, and Lehigh has been dancing around some not so great teams this year. Plus, this game is in DC. Factor in no Spadola on offense, and this is a pretty tight game.

Bogus Megapardus
Bogie, just to let you know GTs feed is not good

FG blocked huge

This one is working for me - Link (http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/146584/2/watch-lehigh-vs-georgetown.html)

If that's not working, try this one - Link (http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?lulz=rtmp://cp98724.live.edgefcs.net:1935/live&id=328785-ptnr_gu-VBHI@40120)

RichH2
October 13th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Admittedly, tv shows 2 ints were tipped passes. D stepped up after first GU score. O has been pathetic. GU D playing well but Dave had better fix O. Mike and everyone else bad. Why do we keep challenging Moore? Dave better fix his O.

LEHIGH61
October 13th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Admittedly, tv shows 2 ints were tipped passes. D stepped up after first GU score. O has been pathetic. GU D playing well but Dave had better fix O. Mike and everyone else bad. Why do we keep challenging Moore? Dave better fix his O.

What a fing disaster. Let's hope Colvin's inconsistency results in a good second half A good time for second string QB but it might be dangerous with Ryan out

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Haven't we been playing our 2nd string QB?

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Has Lehigh shown any ability to run the ball?

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Has Lehigh shown any ability to run the ball?

Actually very little, particularly when going up the middle

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Second half about to start. This should be interesting...

Hawk98
October 13th, 2012, 01:39 PM
That was a craptacular first half.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Lehigh moving the ball!

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Nice run after catch by Paris to GT 21

Hawk98
Hey, Colvin threw it to one of his own players. What a novel concept. ;)

Engineer86
Tebow jr is still in

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Burkett to 5, Tebow to 1

Hawk98
Touchdown :D

Engineer86
Sherman TD

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Good stuff!! Now the defense needs to step up!

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Lehigh forces a punt!

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:49 PM
GT punt

van
October 13th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Looks like someone woke up the O line at half time!

Hawk98
October 13th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Another fumble ... unreal.

Engineer86
Fumble Lehigh at own 45!

Go Lehigh TU owl
Lehigh with another turnover....obviously they did not get my memo

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Who fumbled it?

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:56 PM
LU sack on 4th down hold

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Lehigh with a big sack on 4th down. Lehigh should be killing this team....

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Who fumbled it?

Not sure my feed is horrible

Hawk98
October 13th, 2012, 01:57 PM
internet radio died on 4th down, what happened?

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 01:58 PM
internet radio died on 4th down, what happened?

Sack

RichH2
October 13th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Could out O possibly do more to keep GU in this game. Nice drive to start OL finally blocking. And then another TO. Damn still sober and disgusted w team mistakes.

van
October 13th, 2012, 02:00 PM
where are u getting internet radio?

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Could out O possibly do more to keep GU in this game. Nice drive to start OL finally blocking. And then another TO. Damn still sober and disgusted w team mistakes.

Good point, why am I watching this sober!

van
Barket a mule today!

Hawk98
Offense owes the defense a steak dinner for keeping this team in this game. Turnovers are what, 6 to 1, and we are still tied and driving for the lead as the 3rd quarter is coming to a close.

Go Lehigh TU owl
another fumble?

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Barrett another fumble but may be blown dead

Hawk98
Ball comes out again!

Engineer86
GT ball

Go Lehigh TU owl
Lehigh does not deserve to win this game....

Hawk98
What is going on with this offense?

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:03 PM
6 TOs

thebin
October 13th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Please. "GT" is georgia tech and offends the Hoya eye. It is GU.

Go...gate
October 13th, 2012, 02:04 PM
If Georgetown were to win this game, what a tossup the PL would become.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 02:06 PM
If Georgetown were to win this game, what a tossup the PL would become.

Georgetown isn't good. Colgate is the team to beat imo.

DFW HOYA
October 13th, 2012, 02:09 PM
4th string QB (Kyle Nolan) warming up for Georgetown. Skon may have been shaken up.

Aaron Aiken (2nd stringer) back in.

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:10 PM
4th string QB (Kyle Nolan) warming up for Georgetown. Skon may have been shaken up.

2nd string QB is in

Hawk98
October 13th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Colgate is going to win the PL if the Lehigh offense doesn't figure something out fast.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Colgate is going to win the PL if the Lehigh offense doesn't figure something out fast.

They've the ball at will until they turn it over...it's ridiculous. The Hoya's lived off of turnovers last year.

That could have been a pick 6 for Lehigh.

RichH2
October 13th, 2012, 02:12 PM
7 TOs . Now Barket . And still tied. O s/b ashamed of their play today. And D ave for not having them ready to play.

Engineer86
Bad snap on 4th down hold again

Go Lehigh TU owl
Lehigh ball!! Cmon guys!!

DFW HOYA
October 13th, 2012, 02:13 PM
How about that 4th down conversion percentage? 0%, one sack, one fumble.

Engineer86
Need to score here pass down to GT 19

Hawk98
Another defensive stand on 4th down. Can the offense do anything in the red zone after a big play?

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Barkett to 14 3rd and 5

Hawk98
Just take a knee on 3rd down, and kick the FG so there is no turnover.

bulldog10jw
What's the score?

Engineer86
4th down and 3-4 FG :s

Hawk98
October 13th, 2012, 02:16 PM
And by some miracle, Lehigh 17 - GU 14

Go Lehigh TU owl
FG good

Lehigh 17-14...a TD there could have been the dagger....

RichH2
Battery low no mre tv. May bring luck to us. GU is not really a good team. Neither are we today.

Go Lehigh TU owl
Cmon defense!!

DFW HOYA
October 13th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Bring on Kyle Nolan!

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Fumble LU ball?

Hawk98
October 13th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Lehigh recovers a fumble!

Nope, officials change their mind, GU ball. Saying forward progress stopped.

Engineer86
Ruled him down

RichH2
FG good finally a lead, but we needed TD

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:19 PM
GT pass to own 49

RichH2
GU trying to catch up w TOs.

Go Lehigh TU owl
any idea how much time left?

DFW HOYA
October 13th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Aiken INT.

Hawk98
October 13th, 2012, 02:20 PM
INT Lehigh!

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Lehigh with the INT! dropped coverage instead of blitzed..

Finish this game guys!!

van
October 13th, 2012, 02:21 PM
just over 9 mins to go

Bogus Megapardus
October 13th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Hoyas are surprising. It's good to seem them standing up to Lehigh.

Go Lehigh TU owl
Lehigh with a huge first down

RichH2
Drive!

Bogus Megapardus
October 13th, 2012, 02:24 PM
C'mon, Hoyas!

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Hoyas are surprising. It's good to seem them standing up to Lehigh.

Yea, kind of like Lafayette beating Penn

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:25 PM
6:43 left, LU 1st and 20 after a holding at the LU 35

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:26 PM
2nd and 9

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:26 PM
First down

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:27 PM
5 min

van
October 13th, 2012, 02:28 PM
suspect Hoyas getting worn down now, even with all the turnovers, their D has been on the field a lot in second half.

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:30 PM
3rd and 10 at GT 40

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:30 PM
LU punting

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:32 PM
GT ball at 20, 3:24 to play

Hawk98
Need one more stop, I think. 2 & long after a sack.

RichH2
Damn.

Bogus Megapardus
Hoyas have one last drive here - but Lehigh stuffs the run.

Go Lehigh TU owl
Cmon defense!!

Engineer86
3rd and 5 after a sack and completion

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Lehigh front seven is getting great pressure!

GTown will punt!!

Engineer86
Tipped pass 4th and 5,

Bogus Megapardus
I wish Georgetown had more than one crappy webcam. But I guess it's better than FiOS.

Hawk98
4th and 5 ... GU punting with 2:35 to go. 1 or 2 first downs and Lehigh gets the most undeserved win of the year.

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:34 PM
GT punts???

Go Lehigh TU owl
Just no flipping mistakes!!

Engineer86
4th and 5 ... GU punting with 2:35 to go. 1 or 2 first downs and Lehigh gets the most undeserved win of the year.

Most? One of several

Bogus Megapardus
2:27 left, Lehigh has the ball on own 40.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2012, 02:35 PM
How many Hoya Timeouts?

Bogus Megapardus
C'mon you stinkin' Hoyas. Stop them!

RichH2
GU looks tired. Cant tell who qb is. Keep the ball LU.

Hawk98
Most? One of several

Yes, but this is the most ridiculous one ... lose the turnover battle 7-2, and still have a shot to win the game. Insane.

Go Lehigh TU owl
Big 3rd down...this is the game....

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:36 PM
GT takes second TO at 1:40? Left

Bogus Megapardus
October 13th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Hoyas just spent their last time out.

Engineer86
October 13th, 2012, 02:37 PM
LU punting with 1:35? Left

Hawk98
1:32 left ... GTown is going to get the ball back after a Lehigh punt, but with no timeouts.

Go Lehigh TU owl
final timeout for the Hoya's...4th down....

Cmon special teams!!

CFBfan
October 13th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Yes, but this is the most ridiculous one ... lose the turnover battle 7-2, and still have a shot to win the game. Insane.

because GU has NO offense NONE!!!!

Engineer86
GT ball on there 21 1:22 left

Bogus Megapardus
Looks like G'Town will have it on their own 20 with 1:22 and no time outs.

Go Lehigh TU owl
Ohh man....still need to survive....

Hawk98
October 13th, 2012, 02:39 PM
1:17, ball on GU 31 1 & 10

Engineer86
Ball at the 50!

Go Lehigh TU owl
Gtown at midfield....