PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Schedules Question

bonarae
October 9th, 2012, 09:17 AM
I'm already planning my 2014 fall vacation in advance, and so far, here are my stadiums to visit:

September 13 - Stony Brook or Fordham
September 20 - Harvard
September 27 - Richmond or William and Mary
Between September 28 and October 2 - Chattanooga (visit Finley Stadium) - Sorry, KBS is out of reach. :( [Wise, VA and Greeneville, TN]
October 4 - Battle of the Piney Woods (Question: Until what year is the game played at Reliant?)
October 11 - Cal Poly

But, here is the true essence of why I'm asking: are there already FCS teams (besides the Ivies) who already have set schedules for 2014? September 13 and 27 and October 11 are still if's at this point, so I'll have to set alternate plans (e.g. find other FCS teams/stadiums in the particular area or elsewhere, leave the area a day early) if the teams listed in those dates are all on the road playing FBS or fellow FCS teams.

Anyway, I'll continue to be updated once the 2014 schedules truly come out. :)

tingly
October 9th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Check conference master schedules. This is Big Sky's which has Cal Poly on the road Oct. 11. It will change if Idaho joins in football.
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ucda/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/BSCFuture.pdf

darell1976
October 9th, 2012, 09:55 AM
UND's 2014 schedule: 1 OOC game to be scheduled

Sat, Aug 30 San Jose State at San Jose, Calif. TBA

Sat, Sep 06 Robert Morris Grand Forks, N.D. TBA

Sat, Sep 13 Open TBA TBA

Sat, Sep 20 Open TBA TBA

Sat, Sep 27 Montana State * at Bozeman, Mont. TBA

Sat, Oct 04 Montana * Grand Forks, N.D. TBA (Montana's third trip to Grand Forks in a row)

Sat, Oct 11 Portland State * Grand Forks, N.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 18 Open TBA TBA

Sat, Oct 25 Southern Utah * at Cedar City, Utah TBA

Sat, Nov 01 Eastern Washington * at Cheney, Wash. TBA

Sat, Nov 08 Weber State * Grand Forks, N.D. TBA (first meeting between these two schools if we don't meet in the playoffs in '13)

Sat, Nov 15 Northern Arizona * Grand Forks, N.D. TBA

Sat, Nov 22 Northern Colorado * at Greeley, Colo. TBA

slostang
October 9th, 2012, 10:03 AM
I'm already planning my 2014 fall vacation in advance, and so far, here are my stadiums to visit:

September 13 - Stony Brook or Fordham
September 20 - Harvard
September 27 - Richmond or William and Mary
Between September 28 and October 2 - Chattanooga (visit Finley Stadium) - Sorry, KBS is out of reach. :( [Wise, VA and Greeneville, TN]
October 4 - Battle of the Piney Woods (Question: Until what year is the game played at Reliant?)
October 11 - Cal Poly

But, here is the true essence of why I'm asking: are there already FCS teams (besides the Ivies) who already have set schedules for 2014? September 13 and 27 and October 11 are still if's at this point, so I'll have to set alternate plans (e.g. find other FCS teams/stadiums in the particular area or elsewhere, leave the area a day early) if the teams listed in those dates are all on the road playing FBS or fellow FCS teams.

Anyway, I'll continue to be updated once the 2014 schedules truly come out. :)

On October 11th 2014 Cal Poly is @ Weber State. If you can make it October 25th Cal Poly is at home against Montana or on November 1rst they take on Montana State at home. We would loved to see you make a game. San Luis Obispo is a great town and we will take care of you. If you can make it I will get you two tickets complete with enterance to the Stampede Bar-B-Que (tri-tip dinner complete with all you can drink of beer, wine or soda for three hours before the game on the lawn just north of the stadium).

Link to Big Sky Conference games 2012 to 2015: http://bigskyconf.com/documents/2011/4/28/Futurefootball2012.pdf?id=1619

RabidRabbit
October 9th, 2012, 10:11 AM
On October 11th 2014 Cal Poly is @ Weber State. If you can make it October 25th Cal Poly is at home against Montana or on November 1rst they take on Montana State at home. We would loved to see you make a game. San Luis Obispo is a great town and we will take care of you. If you can make it I will get you two tickets complete with enterance to the Stampede Bar-B-Que (tri-tip dinner complete with all you can drink of beer, wine or soda for three hours before the game on the lawn just north of the stadium).

Link to Big Sky Conference games 2012 to 2015: http://bigskyconf.com/documents/2011/4/28/Futurefootball2012.pdf?id=1619

SLO - the consumate host!xbowxxbowx

slostang
October 9th, 2012, 10:21 AM
SLO - the consumate host!xbowxxbowx

I think Cal Poly has a couple of games against SDSU in Brookings coming up. I just might have to make it up for one. I have only heard good things from the Cal Poly fans that have made it out to Brookings.

BisonFan02
October 9th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Fall 2014....

Sat, Sep 06 Montana Fargo, N.D. TBA

That's all you need to know. :D

Sammy94
October 9th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Battle of the Piney Woods is at Reliant thru 2017

UAalum72
October 9th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Albany will host Colgate on 8/30. 2014 will be the second season at Bob Ford Field.

Also host Columbia 9/27.

bulldog10jw
October 9th, 2012, 10:48 AM
YALE 2014

2014 *
SEPTEMBER
20 LEHIGH NEW HAVEN
27 ARMY NEW HAVEN
OCTOBER
4 Cornell Ithaca, NY
11 DARTMOUTH NEW HAVEN
18 COLGATE NEW HAVEN
25 PENN NEW HAVEN
NOVEMBER
1 Columbia New York, NY
8 Brown Providence, RI
15 PRINCETON NEW HAVEN
22 Harvard Boston, MA

appfan2008
October 9th, 2012, 11:52 AM
I am still not sure on details for my trip to Alabama for the Samford game this weekend let along 2 years out!

Walkon79
October 9th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Cat/Griz in Missoula. If you've never been, it's got to be on a bucket list.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 9th, 2012, 06:23 PM
2014 will be the 150th game between Lehigh and Lafayette. Should be on any FCS'ers list, IF you can get tickets....

Seawolf97
October 9th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Just the Cincy Bearcats so far for SBU at Cincy of course. We will have a full slate of CAA games but no firm dates.

Hawk98
October 9th, 2012, 08:37 PM
2014 will be the 150th game between Lehigh and Lafayette. Should be on any FCS'ers list, IF you can get tickets....

Sadly at that school in Easton.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 9th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Sadly at that school in Easton.

Which will make getting tickets even harder. They might be able to shoehorn 17k into Fisher with temp bleachers. Goodman can easily hold 25k.

ngineer
October 9th, 2012, 09:58 PM

That will be nigh impossible for any non-student or non-alum. Unless Laughyette agrees to move to a large venue (there are still rumors of moving the game to a much larger neutral site, i.e. CBP, Yankee Stadium, etc, though I really doubt this will occur) or additional stands boost the seating to 20,000, but I don't see where they would fit; the only way a non-related person will see this game live is to pay a real premium on the street. Regardless of locale, contacts are already being made with ESPN about having "Game Day" originate from "The Rivalry". Also expect possible coverage by Sports Illustrated. Jack McCollum, a long time SI writer, lives in the Lehigh Valley and may have a 'human interest' approach to this spectacle.

Hawk98
October 9th, 2012, 10:11 PM
I haven't been back for Lehigh-Lafayette since I graduated. That would be an awesome one to go to, but I'll probably try for 2013 or 2015 at Goodman.

Thundar
October 10th, 2012, 06:56 AM
UND's 2014 schedule: 1 OOC game to be scheduled

Sat, Aug 30 San Jose State at San Jose, Calif. TBA

Sat, Sep 06 Robert Morris Grand Forks, N.D. TBA

Sat, Sep 13 Open TBA TBA

Sat, Sep 20 Open TBA TBA

Sat, Sep 27 Montana State * at Bozeman, Mont. TBA

Sat, Oct 04 Montana * Grand Forks, N.D. TBA (Montana's third trip to Grand Forks in a row)

Sat, Oct 11 Portland State * Grand Forks, N.D. TBA

Sat, Oct 18 Open TBA TBA

Sat, Oct 25 Southern Utah * at Cedar City, Utah TBA

Sat, Nov 01 Eastern Washington * at Cheney, Wash. TBA

Sat, Nov 08 Weber State * Grand Forks, N.D. TBA (first meeting between these two schools if we don't meet in the playoffs in '13)

Sat, Nov 15 Northern Arizona * Grand Forks, N.D. TBA

Sat, Nov 22 Northern Colorado * at Greeley, Colo. TBA

Really, so it not ok for NDSU to schedule RMU but it IS ok for UND.....interesting