McNeese vs Cal Poly
Stoney Brook vs Towson winner vs 1) North Dakota State

Youngstown State vs 5) Tenn State
Albany vs N. Hampshire winner vs 4) JMU

E. Washington vs Sam Houston State
N. Arizona vs Illinois State winner vs 2) Montana State

GSU vs ODU
Howard vs Lehigh winner vs 3) Wofford

Autobids - Albany - NEC, JMU-CAA, Wofford-Southern, Montana St -Big Sky, Tenn State- OVC, NDSU - MVC, Lehigh- Patriot, Sam Houston State - Southland, Stony Brook - Big South, Howard-MEAC

This weeks bubble teams - Samford, ASU, Montana, South dakota State, Tenn Martin, C. Arkansas, Delaware, Richmond, EKU

DEVELOPING STORY LINES...

-Still plenty of unbeatens
-Big losses by Delaware and Illinois State
-Welcome to the party Tenn State
-Sam Houston needs to keep winning

JMUNJ08
October 7th, 2012, 04:28 PM
SFA on the bubble @ 2-4? But Tenn St running the table and getting a seed over Lehigh is DEF possible but YSU needs another bad L or that match up is reversed.

Go Apps
October 7th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Took SFA out for now

Engineer86
October 7th, 2012, 04:35 PM
SFA on the bubble @ 2-4? But Tenn St running the table and getting a seed over Lehigh is DEF possible but YSU needs another bad L or that match up is reversed.

I don't think he has Lehigh in consideration for a seed, since he has them playing in the first round? If Tenn St is seeded and LU plays in the first round that would be a joke.

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 7th, 2012, 04:37 PM
The OVC won't get a seed.

JMUNJ08
October 7th, 2012, 04:39 PM
I don't think he has Lehigh in consideration for a seed, since he has them playing in the first round? If Tenn St is seeded and LU plays in the first round that would be a joke.

Maybe, but if both have identical records and win their conferences, OVC looks like a better body of work IMO with EKU and UTM at least in the top 25/ post season discussion unlike the rest of the Patriot league. Would come down to regional match ups at that point.

Fear the Bird
October 7th, 2012, 06:59 PM

What win does LU have that compares to EKU?

MTfan4life
October 9th, 2012, 04:36 AM
1. North Dakota State
@Montana State
Central Arkansas

@Youngstown State
Cal Poly

5. Northern Arizona
South Dakota State

@Tennessee State
Sam Houston State

4. Eastern Washington

3. Wofford
@Bethune-Cookman
New Hampshire

@Old Dominion
Lehigh

@Georgia Southern
Stony Brook

@Appalachian State
Albany

2. James Madison

For those with inevitable complaints/comments:
This projection has Illinois State bleeding to the finish, which is very possible considering their schedule.
Northern Arizona has a great chance of winning out, and I have them getting a seed under that scenario.

On the outside looking in: Eastern Kentucky, Richmond, Samford, Howard, Tennessee Martin.

appfan2008
October 9th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Id like to think if the playoffs started today app would be in but it is a tough road ahead... samford will be tough this week (i am making the trip... should be fun!), GSU down there (never easy), and Wofford at home (EB coming home for his senior year will be tough (never should have let him get out of boone :())

Go Apps
October 10th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Id like to think if the playoffs started today app would be in but it is a tough road ahead... samford will be tough this week (i am making the trip... should be fun!), GSU down there (never easy), and Wofford at home (EB coming home for his senior year will be tough (never should have let him get out of boone :())

Please bring home a win - with the losses of more starters things are looking bad - perhaps the young kids can rise to the occassion but I wll be a nervous wreck all day Saturday - just feel like a loss here could turn into 3 or 4 to end the season we will need this just to be eligible for the playoffs...on another note I feel like Elon may not lose again they looked very good against us - there 4 losses are to UNC, ASU, GSU and Woffy - they could cruise to a 7-4 record just feel like they will and why do I feel like UTC might just keep winning and they have had GSU's number over the past few years - well right now just need at Samford

Hawk98
October 10th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Autobids

Big Sky - Cal Poly (5)
Big South - Stony Brook
CAA - JMU (3)
MEAC - Howard
MVFC - NDSU (1)
Northeast - Albany
Ohio Valley - Tennessee St
Patriot - Lehigh
Southern - Wofford (2)
Southland - Sam Houston

At large- Montana St (4), Old Dominion, Eastern Washington, Georgia Southern, Youngstown, New Hampshire, App St, N Arizona, McNeese St, South Dakota St

(1) NDSU
Sam Houston - App St

Georgia Southern
Lehigh

(4) Montana St
Tennessee St - South Dakota St

(5) Cal Poly
New Hampshire

(2) Wofford
Howard - McNeese St

Eastern Washington
Albany

(3) JMU
Youngstown St - Northern Arizona

Old Dominion
Stony Brook

BEAR
October 10th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Everyone can leave the Southland's choice out of it for now. WAAAY too many possibilities left to know who WILL be there.

UCA has McNeese left. Win this weekend and the rest of the schedule should be Ws. (Not saying they are, but compared to the gauntlet they've been through) Even with a loss though UCA can still reach 7 DI wins if they win out. Win out and they have 8 D1 wins.

SAM has McNeese left. Same thing with Sam..but one more loss and they only get 6 DI wins. Texas A&M left also.

SFA has McNeese left. 1-4 vs. Division I opp. 6 div.I wins if they win out.

McNeese has SAM, UCA, and SFA left. Yikes. Win out and get 8 DI wins.

Scary thing though...all 4 of those teams have only 1 Southland loss.

SFA has the toughest route because they have to win out to be co-champions and get the autobid.

McNeese has the gauntlet left.

SAM can't afford another loss in conference due to scheduling Texas A&M.

UCA has to get by McNeese in Lake Charles AND win out to be considered for an at large if SFA wins out. Yikes freakin' Yikes!

If that scenario happens, do the playoff voters take a 7 win SAM or an 8 win UCA?

Boggles the mind.....xlolx

SFA wins out with 6 DI wins and gets autobid.
UCA wins out and gets 8 DI wins.
SAM wins out and gets 7 DI wins.

Do the voters take all 3?

Dane96
October 10th, 2012, 11:29 AM
I can say this...pretty much with certainty from my side of the fence; I'd BE HIGHLY shocked if the Southland gets three reps this year. Lots of season to play out...but the resumes right now are weak in my opinion. I firmly believe the Southland is razor-thin right now with even two bids...as they may get an at-large...but maybe the last one.

msupokes1
October 10th, 2012, 01:51 PM
I think the Southland is the strongest and most competitive it has been in years. If the Southland was ever going to get three teams in this is the year.

BEAR
October 10th, 2012, 03:36 PM
If SFA wins out, they would get the autobid..even with 6 DI wins.

If UCA wins out they would have 8 DI wins and be cochamps.

If SAM wins out they would have 7 DI wins, be cochamps and have recent history on their side.

I believe the playoff people would pick UCA only because they would have 8 wins and be conference cochamps then how could you leave a strong SAM team out that has 7 wins and played in the natty just last year? They'll bring the fans to frisco for sure!

The SLC looks pretty strong to me.

Just my opinion though...means no more than a striped field does to Rev. xlolx