PDA

View Full Version : Princeton 29 Lafayette 0 at end of third

LEHIGH61
October 6th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Why is Shoop not playing?

RichH2
October 6th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Wow ,no Shoop no offense. Surprised no D. They are not stopping PU.

LEHIGH61
October 6th, 2012, 07:23 PM
35-7 Princeton is running right through them.

RichH2
October 6th, 2012, 07:26 PM
PU other than Dline is not a good team. Thought LC had decent D. 2LBs out but that should not render entire D useless

Southsider
October 6th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Why is Shoop not playing?

Pre Game said concussion symptoms??

Lehigh Football Nation
October 6th, 2012, 09:03 PM
My apologies to the Lafayette faithful. The Curse Lives.

ngineer
October 6th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Frank seemed baffled in the post game interview. No idea what's going on in the minds of some of the players. The Shoop concussion is odd--reported on Friday? What the heck was he doing for that to happen??!

Pards Rule
October 7th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Ngineer - inquiring Pards want to know. A moribund effort by the team. When we get into funks, look out. And that time is now. Other than Rossman #29 nifty TD run when the game was over and a great 44 yd pass play to Mark Ross, they had nothing. A moribund effort. I hope Jon Gruden wasn't at the game.

carney2
October 7th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Frank seemed baffled in the post game interview. No idea what's going on in the minds of some of the players. The Shoop concussion is odd--reported on Friday? What the heck was he doing for that to happen??!

"Baffled" is not the word I would have chosen. What he said was, and I paraphrase, "When the right defense and the right play are called for the situation, but there is no execution,..." He was talking about dropped passes, dropped picks, incredibly badly timed bonehead penalties, and other less obvious things.

Shoop suffered the concussion in last week's game at RMU. Symptoms got worse thru the week.

In addition to the above, I remind you once again how exactly The Curse LIVES:

Shoop's replacement was playing with a broken bone in his foot.

Two starting LBs out for the game, and probably the year.

More Curse this week: 2 wins against Yale in 101 years.