PDA

View Full Version : ODU 2014 Scedule ECU, So. Miss, Marshall, UAB, ...More 2013?

ODU Oldtimer
October 2nd, 2012, 01:23 PM
10 Games already Planned for 2nd transition year into FBS

ECU
So. Miss
Marshall
UAB
UNCC
La Tech?
FIU
UTEP?
Ga. State
Tulane
Two more................

NSU
Ga. State

ODU hosts Villanova on Oct. 13 at 3:30 p.m. The Monarchs' student allotment of 3,598 tickets for the homecoming game was claimed in 60 minutes Monday morning. It's a sellout. ...

ODU has verbal commitments from 21 high school players. ESPN rates 16 as 2- or 3-star recruits. That's twice the number of rated recruits signed the previous two seasons combined.

ODU is still in the running for nearly a dozen high school players, according to ESPN. They include Alexander Officer, an offensive lineman from Rochester, N.Y., who has offers from Pittsburgh and Syracuse; and Ishmael Hyman, a wide receiver from Holmdel, N.J., who has offers from Boston College, Purdue and Kansas.

Athletic director Wood Selig said he hopes to announce a couple of opponents for the 2013 season by the Villanova game.[/B]Because ODU can offer as many as 85 scholarships next season, as opposed to 63 in the Football Championship Subdivision, the Monarchs could sign as many as 40 players in February.Announcement of contracts signed for 2013 opponents coming before Villanova Game..............OCT 13?

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/10/help-wanted-odu-staff-heads-junior-colleges

My Pride is Showing

Tuscon
October 2nd, 2012, 01:26 PM
Even though it won't be pretty for us, I'm glad we're continuing the series between our schools into FBS. Hopefully, it continues for a long time.

ODU Oldtimer
October 2nd, 2012, 01:41 PM
Even though it won't be pretty for us, I'm glad we're continuing the series between our schools into FBS. Hopefully, it continues for a long time.

Thank You, I do as well...I wish only the best for your School and your future in the Sun Belt.

I am sure it will be a very difficult transition for both.

Always remember respect is a two way street.

Good Luck,
From an ODU Oldtimer....... did I mention I was Old?

16939 16938