PDA

View Full Version : Wm & Mary 35, Georgia St. 3

kdinva
September 29th, 2012, 09:59 PM
I thought W&M had a very good chance for win #1, but this? I predicted perhaps a 12-15 pt. win.......

GATA_GSU
September 29th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Georgia State isn't very good.

superman7515
September 29th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Probably won't win a game this season.

AppAlum2003
September 29th, 2012, 10:13 PM
But! But! Metro Area! CEO! TV Market! Imbossibru!

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 29th, 2012, 10:14 PM
But! But! Metro Area! CEO! TV Market! Imbossibru!

Also, the legendary Bill Curry and Da Dome!

eagle07
September 29th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Georgia state has as much of a chance at a win as honey boo boo graduating high school

AppAlum2003
September 29th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Georgia state has as much of a chance at a win as honey boo boo graduating high school

She's already been given a full ride to Georgia Southern

I-16Bandit
September 29th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Georgia State isn't very good.

/thread

eagle07
September 29th, 2012, 10:24 PM
She's already been given a full ride to Georgia Southern

I fear they show up at a game, my biggest fear my friend.......

GlassOnion
September 29th, 2012, 10:29 PM
I guess that 7 win season the GaSt fans were predicting is out the window now? So much for transfers and sheer magnitude of an invite.

eaglewraith
September 29th, 2012, 11:04 PM
I fear they show up at a game, my biggest fear my friend.......

I'd be in jail for murder.

The fact that this has become popular makes me lose all faith in humanity. Idiocracy is looking more and more like a true look into the future.

dgtw
September 29th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Not a good day for football in Atlanta. Georgia Tech gets smacked around by MTSU, who lost to an FCS team earlier this year. Might want to bet against the Falcons tomorrow.

jmufan
September 29th, 2012, 11:31 PM
I wonder how long it takes for the Sun Belt to kick out GAST?

BlueHenSinfonian
September 29th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Also, the legendary Bill Curry and Da Dome!

The performance of GA State the past couple years can't have done anything good for Curry's reputation and legacy.

TheEagleWay
September 29th, 2012, 11:57 PM
The performance of GA State the past couple years can't have done anything good for Curry's reputation and legacy.

Sub .500 career and still sliding....

Once he is gone, anyone not named Ben Moore will not miss that terrible excuse of a life coa...I mean football coach.

seantaylor
September 30th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Ive said it before and I'll say it again. Georgia State will not have a football program in 5 years. Sunbelt should be ashamed of that choice.

ITmonarch10
September 30th, 2012, 12:46 AM
They shouldn't even be in the CAA. SoCon you take them when they get ejected from FBS for not making attendance requirements ever.

Mountaineer#96
September 30th, 2012, 08:02 AM
I went to a Ga State game at the GA Dome when Richmond ran them out of the stadium. The tickets were free, my team wasn't on TV, and I was in town on business, so why not. WHAT A JOKE! They shouldn't even have been permitted to walk on the same field as Div 1 teams. There may have been 3,000 people there (they announced it somewhere at 9,476?!) , about 500 plus were Richmond fans and the other folks had to have been there because their tickets were free and the Hip Hop show at halftime.

http://blogs.ajc.com/georgia-state-sports/2012/09/25/winless-georgia-state-also-falling-behind-in-turnstiles/

ODU Oldtimer
September 30th, 2012, 12:00 PM
What happens if they do not have alternating attendance figures of 15,000 as an averages per game? I understand that if you do not average 15,000 this year! They would need to for 2013 (next year). Is this a must have.

But if they do not are they restricted by the NCAA to go FBS???

I was told this is the criteria to except an invitation from an FBS Conference!!

Gringer1
September 30th, 2012, 12:17 PM
I'm sure they could plead some kind of charity case to get attendance requirements waived. "We just started, haven't built the fan base yet, need to establish rivalries, Bill Curry tricked us into thinking he was a competent coach, Atlanta is a black hole for local sports support," etc. Besides, the NCAA doesn't enforce that rule. If Idaho and Ball State can get away with it, I'm sure G-State can find a way to weasel out of it. After all, they convinced their entire fan base that they would have early success in football.

atlfcsfan
September 30th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Yeah Ga State has been a big disappointment. The first year showed promise, but since then they have sucked. There is no way they should be going to the Sun Belt, but at the same time, their really isnt anything to gain from them staying in FCS. The only way to improve the program is to move up play more high profile teams, maybe pull an upset in a couple of years to increase their exposure. But for the life of me, I cant understand why Ga State cant recruit better players. They are in Georgia, which after the Big 3 (Florida, Texas and California) have more college players than anyone. And then with the draw of playing in the metropolis that is Atlanta, they should be getting quality players.

Now attendance is a totally different issue. Atlanta is SEC town, maybe even more so than the Falcons town. Then there is Ga Tech, so they will never draw more than 15,000. But they are an Atl market so the Sun bElt will do all they can to make sure that GA State makes a successful marriage.

JSUBison
September 30th, 2012, 01:22 PM
I'm sure they could plead some kind of charity case to get attendance requirements waived. "We just started, haven't built the fan base yet, need to establish rivalries, Bill Curry tricked us into thinking he was a competent coach, Atlanta is a black hole for local sports support," etc. Besides, the NCAA doesn't enforce that rule. If Idaho and Ball State can get away with it, I'm sure G-State can find a way to weasel out of it. After all, they convinced their entire fan base that they would have early success in football.

I read an article a while back talking about the FBS attendance requirements. Teams don't get knocked back down to FCS if they don't meet the requirement, they get a bowl ban. Which happened to one of the MAC teams a few years ago. If only I remembered where I read that at, I'd link the article.

DJnva
September 30th, 2012, 03:47 PM

She'd immediately be #1 on Ga State's QB depth chart.

I-16Bandit
September 30th, 2012, 05:41 PM
She'd immediately be #1 on Ga State's QB depth chart.

Does that mean kicker too?

McLeansvilleAppFan
September 30th, 2012, 07:22 PM
That show is not based in Georgia is it? Or is it?

T-Dog
September 30th, 2012, 07:28 PM
They could recruit a few suits from next door at Turner to play for them.

I bet ol Ted would be a better coach at this point.

danefan
September 30th, 2012, 08:15 PM
That show is not based in Georgia is it? Or is it?

It is somewhere near Statesboro. They went to a water park in Statesboro on one episode.

eaglewraith
September 30th, 2012, 08:19 PM
It is somewhere near Statesboro. They went to a water park in Statesboro on one episode.

It's in McIntyre which is up above Dublin. It's probably a little over an hour west of Statesboro.

superman7515
September 30th, 2012, 10:19 PM

I used to like you... Everytime you watch that show, a book dies.

DJnva
September 30th, 2012, 10:26 PM
I used to like you... Everytime you watch that show, a book dies.

Talk dirty to me.

seantaylor
October 1st, 2012, 12:27 AM
Ga State can't recruit because of their campus and coeds. Ugliest campus I've ever been to, including Chuck Southern, and nothing but 45 year old housewives commuting from Rome.

cannonballgsu
October 1st, 2012, 08:00 AM
Ga State can't recruit because of their campus and coeds. Ugliest campus I've ever been to, including Chuck Southern, and nothing but 45 year old housewives commuting from Rome.

So you're saying they should have been the Cougars instead of the Panthers?

Tuscon
October 1st, 2012, 08:13 AM
Read the same ol' crap in every single thread about us, but you all can't seem to get enough. We do suck this season. Bad. Most of us thought we'd at least get to three wins, but we've also mostly thrown that out the window.

The Sun Belt didn't take us because we're an awesome team right now. They took us for our potential, which is still there. Remember, year three. The recruiting hotbed is still there, we've got new coaches coming in next year, and we'll be recruiting FBS folks now as well.

What hip hop show at half time?

The campus isn't ugly to everyone. I happen to love our campus and I always have. To each their own. And there are some damn good lookin' ladies on campus. There are good looking girls everywhere(cept maybe the service academies). Any recruit that actually looks at that when deciding where to go to school is an idiot.

Gringer1
October 1st, 2012, 08:34 AM
You really think the Sun Belt took you for your "potential" instead of your media market? Really? Your potential is no higher than the level of play that schools like App State and Georgia Southern have already reached. The Sun Belt saw a chance to bump up their TV negotiation stock and took it. They don't care what your team flops onto the field and calls a team, they just want Atlanta. G-State's delusions of grandeur are like the band on the Titanic. They just keep playing until the water covers their head.

cannonballgsu
October 1st, 2012, 08:44 AM
What the SB didn't know is that ga state would average less than Citadel's average attendance...

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/2012/Internet/attendance/FCS_AVGATTENDANCE.pdf

Tuscon
October 1st, 2012, 08:46 AM
You really think the Sun Belt took you for your "potential" instead of your media market? Really? Your potential is no higher than the level of play that schools like App State and Georgia Southern have already reached. The Sun Belt saw a chance to bump up their TV negotiation stock and took it. They don't care what your team flops onto the field and calls a team, they just want Atlanta. G-State's delusions of grandeur are like the band on the Titanic. They just keep playing until the water covers their head.

That's part of what I'm talking about when I say potential. That media market gives us a higher ceiling than other programs. Will we hit that ceiling? Come even close? Maybe, maybe not. It's really hard to say in the third year of our existence. We've been dealt a bad hand early on. That doesn't mean it can't be turned around. With the right head coach hire, we can come back from this. You guys act like one or two bad seasons is all it takes to ruin a program. Take a look back at GS history, you've had some bad runs as well. No one can argue that you've also had tons of success.

Gringer1
October 1st, 2012, 08:59 AM
What can't be argued is that most of your boys came onto the football scene trying to swing your junk around and talk trash to the entire FCS. When a midget tries to start a bar fight by telling everyone that their accomplishments are meaningless and their championships are nothing great, you can't feel too bad when he gets his *** beat.

Tuscon
October 1st, 2012, 09:16 AM
What can't be argued is that most of your boys came onto the football scene trying to swing your junk around and talk trash to the entire FCS. When a midget tries to start a bar fight by telling everyone that their accomplishments are meaningless and their championships are nothing great, you can't feel too bad when he gets his *** beat.

Well, I'm the only one over here now and I play nice. So quit trying to throw your own junk around. It gets old.

Gringer1
October 1st, 2012, 09:26 AM
It's not me. It's an entire angry subdivision. The 0-11 thread was started by an App guy. Representatives of about a dozen programs have taken shots at G-State. I know you guys like to pin all of your angst on Georgia Southern, but half of the FCS is still sour over your friends' attitude when Curry showed up to start things for you.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh170/Icemonk_2008/PantherTalkBand.png

Tuscon
October 1st, 2012, 10:46 AM
It's not me. It's an entire angry subdivision. The 0-11 thread was started by an App guy. Representatives of about a dozen programs have taken shots at G-State. I know you guys like to pin all of your angst on Georgia Southern, but half of the FCS is still sour over your friends' attitude when Curry showed up to start things for you.

I'm aware at all the programs that like to revel in our failures. We actually get a ridiculous amount of attention over here considering we're 0-5. Kind of proud of that. Can't get enough of Georgia State!

cbarrier90
October 1st, 2012, 11:03 AM
That's part of what I'm talking about when I say potential. That media market gives us a higher ceiling than other programs.

Lincoln, NE
Boise, ID
Madison, WI

Powerhouses...

GlassOnion
October 1st, 2012, 11:27 AM
Ga St will be garbage for decades, that is if they dont cut the program. 32,000+ students enrolled, and cant get 1/4 of them to show for the game, thats sad. Attendance will continue to fall right along with their O-fer record, the next couple years will be just as bad as they step up in competition, and when attendance bottoms out, the $ will dry up also, then the program will really dry and shrivel up.

Ga St doesnt have the leadership to build a winning program, they were given filet mignon to work with, and served hamburger helper. Cant put that steak back together.

Tuscon
October 1st, 2012, 11:31 AM
It's not worth arguing about. We'll all just go back and forth for a few more pages and no one will have a changed opinion on the matter. The same things will be said over and over and over and I'm just a little sick of it. Sorry for trying to follow FCS football and coming over here. I'll try not to let it happen again.

Apphole
October 1st, 2012, 11:33 AM
Ga St will be garbage for decades, that is if they dont cut the program. 32,000+ students enrolled, and cant get 1/4 of them to show for the game, thats sad. Attendance will continue to fall right along with their O-fer record, the next couple years will be just as bad as they step up in competition, and when attendance bottoms out, the $ will dry up also, then the program will really dry and shrivel up.

Ga St doesnt have the leadership to build a winning program, they were given filet mignon to work with, and served hamburger helper. Cant put that steak back together.

What has four letters, a media market that gave them a similar conference invite and a bunch of fans that think they'll be any different than GayState?

GlassOnion
October 1st, 2012, 11:37 AM
What has four letters, a media market that gave them a similar conference invite and a bunch of fans that think they'll be any different than GayState?

Oh I know this one!

Its the University of North Carolina at Concord !!

The Eagle's Cliff
October 1st, 2012, 11:39 AM
It's not worth arguing about. We'll all just go back and forth for a few more pages and no one will have a changed opinion on the matter. The same things will be said over and over and over and I'm just a little sick of it. Sorry for trying to follow FCS football and coming over here. I'll try not to let it happen again.

I went over to Panther Talk before they ever played their first game. I congratulated Ga State on getting their new program going and suggested that the "two GSU's" might end up helping each other gain more market share in the state of Bulldogs and Yellow Jackets. I was blasted by most everyone on the site and was told that the "Real GSU" would leave the "podunk" school in Statesboro in the dust and become one of the Big Three in Georgia.

This has been the prevailing attitude until this horrid season came along and many "little FCS fans" are enjoying watching the misery that Ga State football has become. I still believe State and Southern can create a good rivalry that is mutually beneficial in the state. You have been reasonable and don't deserve the smack, but I understand where it comes from.

I hope you stick around

Gringer1
October 1st, 2012, 11:40 AM
Now he's going to pretend like he wants to follow FCS football. I'm sorry man, but your fanbase made a really messy bed for you. I guess you just have to accept that all those pantherettes that talked so much trash to the entire subdivision (and then disappeared once the losses started piling up) have left a lot of crow on the table. If you're going to sit at it, you've got to eat all of their helpings. Can't have any leftovers.

Tuscon
October 1st, 2012, 11:48 AM

The next step in all Georgia State threads! Drag Charlotte into it!

I went over to Panther Talk before they ever played their first game. I congratulated Ga State on getting their new program going and suggested that the "two GSU's" might end up helping each other gain more market share in the state of Bulldogs and Yellow Jackets. I was blasted by most everyone on the site and was told that the "Real GSU" would leave the "podunk" school in Statesboro in the dust and become one of the Big Three in Georgia.

This has been the prevailing attitude until this horrid season came along and many "little FCS fans" are enjoying watching the misery that Ga State football has become. I still believe State and Southern can create a good rivalry that is mutually beneficial in the state. You have been reasonable and don't deserve the smack, but I understand where it comes from.

I hope you stick around

It's still the prevailing attitude even though it looks like y'all will probably be moving up sooner rather than later. We already have a good rivalry playing each other in other sports. I know the GS game is one of the best attended Basketball games every year. I can't see that not translating to the football field. We honestly probably won't play you if you don't move up. Wouldn't want to get "upset" by and FCS team, but I understand how playing y'all would help everyone.

Now he's going to pretend like he wants to follow FCS football. I'm sorry man, but your fanbase made a really messy bed for you. I guess you just have to accept that all those pantherettes that talked so much trash to the entire subdivision (and then disappeared once the losses started piling up) have left a lot of crow on the table. If you're going to sit at it, you've got to eat all of their helpings. Can't have any leftovers.

That's right. I pretend to follow some FCS football and just frequently come over here to see what's going on. I watch enough to know how we should be comparing to competition this year.

Gringer1
October 1st, 2012, 11:51 AM
But you can understand why people from teams far and wide would hold a grudge against G-State, right? Some of your buddies did a fine job of getting fat heads before they had anything to brag about. When a fanbase writes checks that their team can't cash, somebody gets stuck with the bill. No crow can be allowed to go uneaten. Even if you didn't order it, you were at the table with the guys that did.

Tuscon
October 1st, 2012, 12:14 PM
But you can understand why people from teams far and wide would hold a grudge against G-State, right? Some of your buddies did a fine job of getting fat heads before they had anything to brag about. When a fanbase writes checks that their team can't cash, somebody gets stuck with the bill. No crow can be allowed to go uneaten. Even if you didn't order it, you were at the table with the guys that did.

You've now repeated yourself in two consecutive posts. No. I don't understand why half these teams have a grudge against our school when we haven't and won't even play them ever. To be fair, most of the students I've talked to(irl, not on the interwebs) have said they aren't interested in coming to see us play teams that they've never heard of and don't really matter to them. It's not just the internet. FCS football doesn't really have a place in Atlanta.

EKU-n-GSU
October 1st, 2012, 12:20 PM

...at less than 300 lbs.

Gringer1
October 1st, 2012, 12:35 PM
You've now repeated yourself in two consecutive posts. No. I don't understand why half these teams have a grudge against our school when we haven't and won't even play them ever. To be fair, most of the students I've talked to(irl, not on the interwebs) have said they aren't interested in coming to see us play teams that they've never heard of and don't really matter to them. It's not just the internet. FCS football doesn't really have a place in Atlanta.

http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/kanye-west-gay-fish-south-park.JPG

"Why would people who were belittled and antagonized by my fanbase enjoy watching us fail? Maybe it's because we're in hotlanta and they like things cool..."

Gringer1
October 1st, 2012, 12:56 PM

How should I know? You think I follow FCS football?
Who Should Replace Bill Curry? (http://www.panthertalk.com/community/threads/who-should-replace-bill-curry.5370/page-28#post-106268)

With the hypocrisy and the not knowing what's going on.

GlassOnion
October 1st, 2012, 12:58 PM
LOL @ Ga St looking at Shawn Elliot as their new head coach! As if.

cbarrier90
October 1st, 2012, 01:00 PM
LOL @ Ga St looking at Shawn Elliot as their new head coach! As if.

Heck, we can't even afford to bring him back. It will take a pretty penny and a heck of a sales pitch for Ga St to lure him away from a dream job.

Tuscon
October 1st, 2012, 01:19 PM
Who Should Replace Bill Curry? (http://www.panthertalk.com/community/threads/who-should-replace-bill-curry.5370/page-28#post-106268)

With the hypocrisy and the not knowing what's going on.

Said in jest. I don't know enough to know which coaches in the FCS have turned their program around and have worked in an urban university. My being on this board proves I follow it at least a little. I care about the teams I'll be playing(I also like the snarky comments on the CAA Pick 'em thread).

cannonballgsu
October 1st, 2012, 02:17 PM

Unless you are joining a BCS conference, you will continue to have this problem. Not a knock on the SB teams, but many people don't even know who they are. It's nice to see at least one panther fan that has recognized the situation and don't spew useless crap everywhere about how the ga state program is taking over Georgia. A bunch of your fans are also so against adding Georgia Southern to the Belt that they are trying to rationalize adding teams such as Missouri State and Wichita State. WTF???

kdinva
October 1st, 2012, 02:26 PM

Bobby Petrino is available........

LeadBolt
October 1st, 2012, 02:52 PM
John L. Smith might be a good fit...

Tuscon
October 1st, 2012, 02:55 PM
Unless you are joining a BCS conference, you will continue to have this problem. Not a knock on the SB teams, but many people don't even know who they are. It's nice to see at least one panther fan that has recognized the situation and don't spew useless crap everywhere about how the ga state program is taking over Georgia. A bunch of your fans are also so against adding Georgia Southern to the Belt that they are trying to rationalize adding teams such as Missouri State and Wichita State. WTF???

We'll have more of an opportunity to schedule 2 and 1's and whatnot with BCS teams though. Most of the SBC does it and gets bigger names at home. Then you have seasons like this where ULM is getting high praises and MTSU beats Tech convincingly. Seeing those names on our schedule this year would probably lead to more wanting to go to the games. Only reason I wouldn't want GS in the SBC is because it would be direct competition for recruits in the state. It would make what we're trying to do out here that much harder. I do think attendance would be great for that game. As I said before, the GS basketball game is always one of the more attended games of the season. Also, it's a team most of us have heard of and know are a good team just from living in Georgia.

Bobby Petrino is available........

There would be riots in the streets from anyone and everyone in Atlanta. I don't think Arthur Blank would allow him to coach from inside the Dome.

Tribal
October 1st, 2012, 03:11 PM
What a game! The best thing about this is only mathman had the guts to come to CAAzone and face the music and he's not on PantherTalk because he hates the mods. They were all loud mouths when they beat W&M in MBB last season and I warned them that fall was coming. Panama, Ben, Nick, Chris, Ryan, Imit, Tim and the rest of that poor excuse for humans are nothing but a bunch of idiots. They are pure cowards and I feel great joy that they are suffering. That team is pathetic. The coaches are lost. What fans they had are heading for the hills. The "potential" for that program is to nosedive into the ground. The Sunbelt must be kicking themselves right now because they've invited a team that's put <10,000 butts in a 70,000+ seat dome and the team has scored fewer than 60 points to their opponents 197 (or so). What an embarrassment for Georgia and for the football tradition in that state. The 3rd year thing is a poor excuse. Tell my why ODU has pulled off just the opposite. Good for you, Tuscon, for coming here every week and I wish you only the best. Be sure to tell Panama I said he can kiss my a$$. I'd have told him myself but not one person from PantherTalk made the trip. I went into the visitor's section and asked who was from PT but it looked like it was mostly parents of Panther players (Minor?). And, that fata$$, Chris H., threatened to come to W&M and "break things." That pu$$y would have gotten his red head knocked off. Punk bitch. I spit on Jorge and his group of buffoons...

35-3 and it would have been worse if W&M didn't run the clock out. How's that for an a$$kicking in a HS stadium?

You have a nice day, Tuscon.

gsu2583
October 1st, 2012, 03:39 PM
http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm436/gsu2583/aocjx.gif

Tuscon
October 1st, 2012, 03:46 PM
What a game! The best thing about this is only mathman had the guts to come to CAAzone and face the music and he's not on PantherTalk because he hates the mods. They were all loud mouths when they beat W&M in MBB last season and I warned them that fall was coming. Panama, Ben, Nick, Chris, Ryan, Imit, Tim and the rest of that poor excuse for humans are nothing but a bunch of idiots. They are pure cowards and I feel great joy that they are suffering. That team is pathetic. The coaches are lost. What fans they had are heading for the hills. The "potential" for that program is to nosedive into the ground. The Sunbelt must be kicking themselves right now because they've invited a team that's put <10,000 butts in a 70,000+ seat dome and the team has scored fewer than 60 points to their opponents 197 (or so). What an embarrassment for Georgia and for the football tradition in that state. The 3rd year thing is a poor excuse. Tell my why ODU has pulled off just the opposite. Good for you, Tuscon, for coming here every week and I wish you only the best. Be sure to tell Panama I said he can kiss my a$$. I'd have told him myself but not one person from PantherTalk made the trip. I went into the visitor's section and asked who was from PT but it looked like it was mostly parents of Panther players (Minor?). And, that fata$$, Chris H., threatened to come to W&M and "break things." That pu$$y would have gotten his red head knocked off. Punk bitch. I spit on Jorge and his group of buffoons...

35-3 and it would have been worse if W&M didn't run the clock out. How's that for an a$$kicking in a HS stadium?

You have a nice day, Tuscon.

Tell us how you really feel. 28 Points on 7 turnovers will do that to you. We sucked it up in a special way. I couldn't get up there this weekend. Been putting off UGA games in lieu of my Panthers. Had to be at Sanford for a weekend.

Tribal
October 1st, 2012, 04:41 PM
I can't say how I really feel because there's only so much hate that can run through Verizon's bandwidth (not toward you, of course). State's schedule only get's tougher from here. There's a scene in the old western movie "The Gunfighter" where a punk kid shot famed outlaw, Jimmy Ringo, in the back because he wanted to kill a famous outlaw to make a name for himself. They caught the kid, dragged him down to the street and kicked the snot out of him. He didn't arrest him and the kid wasn't hanged. The sheriff only said, "You made a real name for yourself...big, tough, gunny. There'll be a hundred squirts who will want to kill the guy who killed Jimmy Ringo. But it won't happen in my town...get killed somewhere else." Then he kicked the kid in the face and said, "And that's just the beginning, tough boy." Some of that is paraphrased.

The butt kicking State has taken by 2 CAA teams so far is just for starters. Have fun playing UNH, Maine, JMU, Nova and ODU and be glad you dodged Towson & Delaware. Rhody may let you keep it close.

Edit: Just found the video clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9YKF2tLnc0