PDA

View Full Version : Towson Hopes The Next Great FCS/FBS Upset Will Happen At LSU

Mr. C
September 29th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Here is the College Sports Journal take on tonight's Towson-LSU game:

BATON ROUGE, LA. — Someday, it will happen again.

Perhaps the thunderclap will sound across the college football world tonight as Towson takes on the challenge of playing the Associated Press No. 3-ranked team LSU in Death Valley.

Maybe it will happen in a different venue, one year from now, five years down the road, or another 10 seasons.

But it will happen.

Read more here:

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/ncaa-division-i-sports/fcs-football/376-towson-hopes-the-next-great-fcs-fbs-upset-will-happen-at-lsu

McNeese75
September 29th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Towson can wish in one hand and SH%t in the other for that to happen.

Reign of Terrier
September 29th, 2012, 02:26 PM
don't get your hopes up.

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 29th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Good luck with that....

sgt smash
September 29th, 2012, 02:46 PM
I gaurantee a Tiger win tonight.

frozennorth
September 29th, 2012, 03:55 PM
i have to say that of the top ten, i think lsu would be the most likely to get upset hilariously. You'd need lights-out defense and some huge breaks on offense and special teams though.

Squealofthepig
September 29th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I think Towson would be happy if this makes any headway towards people pronouncing Towson correctly.

Mr. C
September 29th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I think Towson would be happy if this makes any headway towards people pronouncing Towson correctly.

Kirk Herbstreet failed at that task this morning, calling them Towson State.

Mr. C
September 29th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Towson can wish in one hand and SH%t in the other for that to happen.

That's what Michigan and Virginia Tech thought, as well as Arkansas and South Carolina. The point is that someone is going to score the next upset. I was in the big house for one and someday I'll watch another one of those earth-shakers.

McNeese75
September 29th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Not tonight you won't

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hammerhead
September 29th, 2012, 09:58 PM
No upset, but the score was much closer than LSU's games against Washington, Idaho & North Texas.

DSUrocks07
September 29th, 2012, 10:01 PM
i have to say that of the top ten, i think lsu would be the most likely to get upset hilariously. You'd need lights-out defense and some huge breaks on offense and special teams though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdKr1jlDzW4

xsmhx