PDA

View Full Version : UNH Delaware TV

UNHFan
September 28th, 2012, 12:52 PM
So is it safe to say the only way to watch this is the Horrific UNH Webcast?

Maybe UNH has upped the Webcast Budget from $ 100 to $ 200 this year.. Keeping my fingers crossed that maybe it will be better then a Jr High School game coverage

A man can DREAM!! xbangx

bluehenbillk
September 28th, 2012, 01:03 PM
uh-oh, whats wrong with UNH's webcasts? Is it at least worth the $9.95 single event viewer?

HailSzczur
September 28th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I remember watching the feed through UNH back in 2009. It was if someone's dad taped the game and decided to put it on the internet. I remember on timeouts seeing the tops of people's heads moving in and out from their seats. It did the job, just absolutely no frills if my memory serves correct

UNHFan
September 28th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Last year was a little better..we had score on the screne...well lets see if tomorrow is better. did anyone watch..the central ct game? They would know.best. hope it has gotten better

UNH_Alum_In_CT
September 28th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Last year was a little better..we had score on the screne...well lets see if tomorrow is better. did anyone watch..the central ct game? They would know.best. hope it has gotten better

I didn't buy any broadcasts last year so I can't compare, but it's better than two years ago. Some graphics (score), some replays, better resolution, etc., but the camera work still leaves something to be desired. I watched the CCSU game during the week after the game. Simultaneous radio broadcast for audio. Definitely not ESPN3 quality!!! Better than no video.

UNHFan
September 28th, 2012, 07:58 PM
I didn't buy any broadcasts last year so I can't compare, but it's better than two years ago. Some graphics (score), some replays, better resolution, etc., but the camera work still leaves something to be desired. I watched the CCSU game during the week after the game. Simultaneous radio broadcast for audio. Definitely not ESPN3 quality!!! Better than no video.

Amen! Agreed!

R3TRO
September 28th, 2012, 08:43 PM
The camera is positioned at the 50 and that's the only vantage point. Like UNH_Alum_In_CT stated, they added some graphics which is a nice touch and clarity appears better this year. I'll be buying the feed.

caribbeanhen
September 29th, 2012, 07:14 AM
So is it safe to say the only way to watch this is the Horrific UNH Webcast?

A man can DREAM!! xbangx

I think I'll go with the radio broadcast... I cant think of any online streaming scenario from a rinky dink facility like that one that would be worth the paltry $10 bucks.... like you said - A man can dream!!!

UD77
September 29th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Paid the $9.95, can always turn it off but that is pretty steep if the coverage is bad.

HensRock
September 29th, 2012, 11:00 AM
link????